Look at this confused, adorable muffin. You can't hate this. It's not possible

Look at this confused, adorable muffin. You can't hate this. It's not possible.

Attached: saywhat.jpg (578x510, 48.69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLtceUZJedz1khEy3PBHjuXlaCKfevNiUY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

All I see is a shitty drawing

>e-celeb thread
Grow up loser.

KILL ALL E-CELEBS AND THE RETARDS WHO FOLLOW THEM

Jaiden belongs in thick diapers and you all know it.

Attached: jaiden.jpg (1280x720, 165.1K)

I love how she decided to "come out" as some weird edgy teenage girl "I don't have sexual feelings" nonsense, but in her 20s because she has autism and didn't group up at a normal rate or something. Guarantee you that she'll be married or have a long term boyfriend within 5 years. There is literally no such thing as an asexual.

>diaperfag
mind find the nearest rope and hang yourself please !

Attached: 1648878769934.jpg (500x500, 45.08K)

Attached: 1648844033112.png (602x120, 13.82K)

holy shit real

>vid thumbnail implies she is gay
>"I'm not really interested in anyone lol"

Clickbait video

At least we know she's still pure.

HOLY SHIT IT'S TRUE !!!! HERE'S A PIC OF THE LUCKY MAN WHO GOT JAIDEN PREGGO !!!

Attached: me.jpg (600x599, 67.15K)

Yeah, really interesting that she "decided to come out" but "not really interested in anyone" just when she's decided to not hide under her avatar any more and be more on camera, thus making JaidenANIMATIONS into just Jaiden further proving that everything alphard touches turns into shit

She doesn't deserve him.

She came out as a virgin.

Attached: 678923234.png (928x1328, 409.21K)

there's not a single female creator on the Internet that people follow for any other reason than "dude she's like my gf"

prove me wrong.

Attached: 1593772083427.jpg (300x300, 23.17K)

I can't but I do want more jaiden lewd
something about the simplistic art really works for it

Most people only follow faggots on the internet to get the feeling of having a digital friend

Attached: 345456.png (402x357, 232.12K)

>alphard
That annoying faggot is still around?
I used to play games with Weegeethegod and the others. Was even on a few streams with alpharad and the others back during his Oklahoma days. Motherfucker is a massive faggot and thought everything he said was funny. Still remember him sperging out while playing Sm4sh and throwing his controller against the wall like a toddler.

Yeah, Alpharad is still around and is still an utter faggot who thinks he's being subtle with his """"""""""subliminal"""""""""" "subscribe pls" drivel.

what if Jaiden inflates into a blueberry

Sheesh, I guess he got his wish of wanting to be an e-celeb. I still remember the conversation when Weegee told me that alpha was moving from OK to CA.

And no one actually buys that, right?
It's already quite rare to find a girl in her 20s who hasn't been with a guy or two, but then you add the fact that she's an artist girl, which compete with band girls when it comes to being the biggest skanks. And then her popularity on top of that, her many tours, it's just hard to believe man...

Attached: 1642923911023.jpg (382x512, 52.31K)

>Sheesh

Attached: 1631219899672.png (378x487, 164.7K)

>saying sheesh is considered a zoomer thing now

Attached: BAIT - Brick.jpg (700x701, 63.26K)

>And then her popularity on top of that, her many tours, it's just hard to believe man...
i live for the day there's a leak about some thing happening behind the curtain and the whole 'am an ace" just behind thrown out the window at mac speed

Attached: PdZICAJP_400x400.jpg (400x400, 20.75K)

>woman who gets way too much unnecessary attention from men pretends to be asexual to turn them away
you love to see it

art sites exist. no one except very sad individuals cares about the gender of the person behind the artwork. stop exclusively browsing clout cesspools like twatter and tiktok, please, it's not good for you

Kate Tiedrich's comics(Awkward Zombie) get praise and no one tries to lewd her avatar or say lewd things about her so she's an exception to the rule.

Attached: file.png (900x600, 408.24K)

Why would anybody want to move TO California?

I guess she's one of those people who think "It's not sex if I didn't enjoy it, ergo I'm still a virgin."

I wish she was my wife, but I'm not good enough for her :(

In the past, but nerdy, autistic, and moderately homely girls are the rage now. I swear to God if you get a few lewd pictures and make a thread about how much you want to fuck Kate, you'd double what you started with by the end of the thread.

I can because it looks like shit and She looks even worse irl.

Can't believe jaiden stole alpharad from his ex wife

This is why user

California has no intention of branching out elsewhere.

Jaiden is made for lewding, as is her mom

I wonder if Jaiden has ever watched this:
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLtceUZJedz1khEy3PBHjuXlaCKfevNiUY

lmao

Is he still fucking his shoe?

They do go great together.

I can and I will

They broke up shortly after he stopped talking about politics, I think. I'm more curious what a certain Akkadian emperor thinks about the shift in content...

it's a shame Shoe got her brain broken and became a full on commie apologist dicksucker

Ccuuttee

And I hope it is me

Sorry user but alpharad is fucking jaiden

that's because people love her dad more

fucking alparad, why is he so attractive and fucking the woman i want

it's not fair

Attached: 1649775844450.jpg (440x351, 8.95K)

sauce?

Why do asexuals get people so upset? they're defined by the fact that they don't do anything.

Because he came out as bisexual

he's a stupid sexy bisexual man

Attached: 1649135807758.jpg (600x622, 93.84K)

The absolute state of her first bf. Imagine having such bad dickgame that you turn her off of ALL SEX.

>Look at this confused, adorable muffin. You can't hate this. It's not possible.
I hate burgers and feel genuine joy watching them kill each other.

Wow user I didn't know you were a vegan

Evil Jaiden be like "I AM A SEX ADDICT"

>vid thumbnail implies she is gay
Not really. The rainbow flag doesn't imply homosexuality as much as just something from the whole LGBTQ+ library, or pretty much any sexuality that isn't heterosexuality.

He must love Jaiden then because she's vegan as well

Alternate Universe Jaiden is a horny on main pervert but nobody really cares and she doesn't get any lewds

I hope you anons realize that these malding, seething reactions are precisely why a "coming-out" video was completely warranted and justified. Oh no no no, imagine not having your life revolve around sex. Imagine instead of, *gasp*, sex, you eat more cocoa puffs or draw more pictures of dinosaurs.... god forbid........

You guys are fucking losers lmao

Attached: file.png (600x408, 234.67K)