Books or literature that provide incite into the incel mindset

What are some books that will allow me to understand the world through the eyes of incel virgins?

Attached: incel virgins are a threat to canada.png (766x666, 415K)

Other urls found in this thread:

assets.documentcloud.org/documents/1173808/elliot-rodger-manifesto.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

your diary desu

Real answer. Houellebecq

I have a book that writes itself for you

catcher in the rye

Houellebecq had so much sex he became disillusioned though, might just make a true incel go over the edge.

>had so much sex

With prostitutes. It doesn't really counts.

we live in a society by clown dude

Sex and Character

>incite
I always wonder if stuff like this is on purpose or not.

It has exploded this last year. Is it the zoomer invasion?

/thread

i am an incel and i work at intel.

Fifth estate? Do they mean fourth estate or are they being faggots and adding another term for bloggers and other dumb idiots?

>incite
You mean "insight"?

Doesn't matter had sex.

>The Fifth Estate is a socio-cultural reference to groupings of outlier viewpoints in contemporary society, and is most associated with bloggers, journalists publishing in non-mainstream media outlets, and the social media or "social license".
*hurk*

It's also the plebbit plague.

God i despise the media.

have sex

>criminologists
top kek
social workers rise up

I think Dostoevski have some characters like that. And that Marakumi Japanese author has a book about men that can't get laid

Anything by Nietzsche

They're not hard to understand, you just need to stop obsessing over their misogynistic rhetoric for a moment and actually listen. The basic incel pattern is something like
>failures, lead to
>self loathing, leads to
>externalization as(partial) relief from self loathing
>reeee-ing into the void

Incels' hatred of women (and most men, actually) is a cope. This doesn't make it a good thing but it's certainly not the right part to fiddle with if you want to intervene in these peoples' lives positively - and presumably prevent future harm in the process.

Their entire mythology is an exercise in self soothing by broken people who don't have the skills or awareness, or even opportunity sometimes, to handle whatever has happened to them in a healthy manner.

Frankenstein. The monster isn't a literal incel but psychologically he is

Incel canada vs chad US

>ctrl+F My Twisted World
>no hits
really?

This. It's great comedy.

You are mostly right but what are you doing in this broken land?
A well-adjusted individual, aren't ya.

not that user but i come here to read the odd inciteful gem, like what they wrote i guess

>incels are a threat
nigger go to wizchan and report back to me how these asexual faggots are a threat to fucking anyone

NIGGER YOU ARE ON Yea Forums not /r9k/
get the fuck back to the normie web

Most of it desu.
Reading pre WW2 literature in the present day is an inherently reactionary thing.

I find it unbelievable that the people so interested in incels can't understand this. I don't think it's the intention of the people who read and write these kinds of articles to help or have any kind of positive impact on anything at all.

Frankenstein or Welcome to the NHK? I'm not an incel.

This. That nigga really hates women and views sexual relations with them as a zero sum game where he loses to Chads every time.

hollaback' has actual sex, thats more failed normie/MRA spectrum, incels cant get laid

>ctrl+f "elliot"
>Phrase not found
You guys don't know your classics.
assets.documentcloud.org/documents/1173808/elliot-rodger-manifesto.pdf

Attached: consent.png (500x464, 443K)

Anyone bitching about incels is a pathetic faggot. The only people I ever hear mention it are commie losers, trannies, or literal faggots.

Any incel could sleep with a hooker. And a lot of them do it. Some others view it as cheating but whatever

kinda hard to be "celibate" if you have sex there user, do borderlines, bar skanks and nymphomaniacs "not count" either?

lol the anglosphere is disgusting, literaly vomit inducing culture. lets nuke them once and for all

This but unironically

Anglo here, I agree

That was really only after he became famous though. Read Whatever or The Elementary Particles

have sex

sex is a lot more than the just the physical act.

t. girl

my diary desu

hes right, name one person who isnt retarded whos fucking scared of piss jug hoarding basement dwellers disrupting anything?

Nice le r/tv meme r*ddit friend! Look how well you're fitting in with le rest of us xD!

I'm gonna create an incel-core chart. So far I'm thinking Whatever by Houellebecq and Richard Yates by Tao Lin. Anything else I should add?

tired meme desu

>me
>handsome
>attractive
>tall
>have qt gf(we lost our virginity to each other)

>you
>cuckold

Simple as.

Attached: alex_pepe.jpg (900x900, 109K)

Why are journalists so evil and spiteful? It seems like the media's intention is never to help people or inspire positive change, but to bully and dehumanize people who are already at a low point.

>incel
>every protag gets infinite pussy
Yeah... definitely

Attached: 1470273839264.jpg (1054x690, 378K)

How about you shut the fuck up, cuck?

t. incel

>believing that browsing Yea Forums has more value than browsing /r9k/ even though both boards are only different colors of Yea Forums

Attached: 1465883485314.jpg (500x385, 112K)

What is there to understand? The incel "movement" is just a bunch of self-pitying idle bitter slobs who think they are entitled to 10/10 models despite doing nothing with their lives besides hating on women online. It's a product of the Instagram age where losers are made painfully aware of what they don't have.

Rather than accomplish anything with themselves or do anything that might make them stand out or more desirable, they gather online and bitterly complain and pretend that they are oppressed like the inverse of a sjw tumblerina.

bend over

fight club if you completely miss the point of the story

I think you are delusional if you think they only want 10/10s. It just so happens they don't want fat disgusting slovenly women like the rest us.

there really isn't much of a difference these days

Fuck off normaltard non-virgin. Houllebecq is the epitome of failed normalfaggotry.

Serious answer: The Catcher in The Rye, Journey to The End of The Night, Frankenstein and Caleb Williams are the titles I can name off the top of my head. Look into Byronic heroes and decadent literature, you might dig some hidden gems. Don't go for the existentialist trash, they're just deluded nihilists who got pussy from the depraved women around the corner while whining about their miserable existence. Yes, even someone as ugly as death as Sartre had sex at a certain point in his life, most likely by paying prostitutes.

Attached: 41n3rS6DsoL._SX360_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg (362x499, 30K)

oink oink

Attached: 1429266477068.png (647x533, 120K)

based

cringecel

unironically any classic english literature you'd get assigned in school

>capitalists promote antisemitism
what did user mean by this

isn't the term incel a paradox? you can't be involuntarily celibate because you don't have a natural right to sex. no other person has any legal or moral obligation to touch you so it's up to you to find a willing partner.

>natural right

Attached: ghost-symbol-of-halloween-spook-character-of-vector-21451354.jpg (1000x1080, 75K)