Ever since I rediscovered hey arnold in january I have been dealing with crippling loneliness...

Ever since I rediscovered hey arnold in january I have been dealing with crippling loneliness. The hey that helga treats arnold, and how she obsesses over him awakened something in me. Now I lament every day on how no girl will ever love me or find me attractive. Even if I work out I dont have the charisma that makes girls truly fall unconditionally in love with guys, so the best I can do is get buff and pound roastie cakes or date vapid stacies without and true romantic satisfaction. I was sooooo fucking content, euphoric even that I had cut all the connections I had with my 1 irl friend and 3 online friends. I wasnt even thinking about girls or romance until I rewatched this show. I was always content, and even desired being alone but this show completely turned me 180. Fuck you craig you ruined my life.

Attached: maxresdefault (6).jpg (1280x720, 72.71K)

it's just a cartoon you fucking autist

Nice pasta, I rate it 6/10.

Do tulpas actually work?

Attached: 1604257443448.jpg (850x708, 130.51K)

->Use the image where she sexually assaults him

Yes, if you pull it off correctly.

Attached: Transformers Beast Waifus.jpg (3264x3264, 2.68M)

>no girl will ever love me or find me attractive
Unless you are very deformed or something, I guarantee you that some girl has seen you and found you attractive.

success rate tends to correlate to number of mental illnesses. if you've got autism-which since you're here we can automatically include-you probably also have depression and anxiety to compliment it. three mental illnesses should give you a pretty good shot, and if you have some kind of schizophrenia you're pretty much set.

Yes, and?

Attached: 1648489695537.jpg (245x266, 21.99K)

You're a girl, aren't you?

No, but again, assuming a person isn't grotesquely deformed and doesn't spend every waking minute locked up in their home, at some point in their life they've encountered somebody of the opposite gender who thought they were attractive.

You heavily underestimate how many people on this site (let alone this board) don't go outside.

Why did you post a picture of Frank Grimes?

Attached: Frank Grimes.jpg (900x900, 94.04K)

This. I was a lonely sperg (still am I guess). Me and my friend had a random encounter where we made friends with someone while we met some girls at the liquor store. They invited us over. My friend was homeless at the time, one of these girls had an extra room for her to stay. We hit it off though, and we both got to drinking and before you know it, she was taking off my pants, and that’s how I lost my virginity at the ripe old age of 32, all because I put myself out there.

She’s moved away but we still stay in touch though. She’s a pretty cool person, and she even offered to help me get into the tech industry if I ever got my shit together and do a coding bootcamp.

My curse is that I'm average to mildly attractive, but I haven't left the house in six months.

Attached: u0pb55g0cju51.png (500x500, 188.67K)

Theres already a board for sad sacks that refuse to change

>Theres already a board

where do you think we are

Huh?

I don't even have a Facebook.

*There's

Attached: stannis grammar.jpg (1280x720, 43.63K)

To correct and serve, eh?

>Local user discovers his first tsundere

>Doubt

>girls will never forcibly kiss you

>I dont have the charisma that makes girls truly fall unconditionally in love with guys, so the best I can do is get buff and pound roastie cakes or date vapid stacies without and true romantic satisfaction.

Bruh, you can YouTube that shut. And coming from someone who has a gf, most girls don't want a buff dude, there's research on this , there's a small about that has that as a preference, want to getting a bigger chance just be/stay fit. Most women want character/personality + looks, unlike us men going for looks first. You better thank God for that because 88% of the world would be single .

>YouTube that shut.

Attached: 1640657961499.png (525x618, 37.27K)

I made accounts for pretty much every social media due to FOMO but I haven't logged on anything but WhatsApp since 2015.

>be homeless
>get offered a room by a literal stranger
That's it. No one can't convince me that women don't live life on easy mode.

Attached: 1605155058505.jpg (275x265, 16.05K)

>be homeless
>get offered a room by a literal stranger
>be forced to refuse because theres a 50/50 chance the person offering you a place to stay is a rapist

He didn't even like it so you're not wrong lmao

That's a good example of what seems like easy mode to men but in reality the other woman was probably so concerned since homeless women almost always get raped on the street lol.

The unusual center-left leaning ideology of this board and the replies to OP in this thread make me fully convinced that Yea Forums is full of disgusting normalfags.

That depends where you draw the line of what "homeless" truly means. I used to give some space to a bro who didn't have a place to stay, but he always slept at either his car or used to do couch jumping.
I really doubt user's friend actually slept on the streets.

Yea Forums is a weird mix. I would say its far less normie than most boards especially the supposed "incel" boards like r9k and a which are just filled with normal niggers from twitter. But somehow in the mix you have turbo normies like the ones n this thread and alot of geniune women from tumblr and shit.

Pretty much this. My friend was pretty much living out of her car, just got out of a shit relationship, and this orher girl had a really good job, and was lonely because she moved out here, thinking her girlfriend would move out there with her but she never did. It just so happened that the 3 of us just got along so well, but really this person had a heart of gold and was lonely out here.

>orher

Arnold doesn't have charisma, are you sure you even watched the show? It's because Helga is severely abused and neglected at home, is considered ugly, and Arnold showed her kindness on their first day of preschool.

>Arnold doesn't have charisma
He is well liked by his peers, and is even considered "cool" by rhonda

You'd be liked too if you sorted out everyone's personal problems for no reason oe payment at all...

Arnold is unironically the biggest chad in cartoon history. He even got the girl in the end.

>unironically

Helga's situation doesn't even make sense. I guess chock it up to her being nine but she's good friends with everyone in her class, hangs out with the boy of her dreams all the time. Is incredibly smart. Goes on adventures constantly, has an extremely loyal and intelligent best friend and is also canonically attractive when she wants to be.
The only issue is her parents. The girl just needs a reality check.

Attached: 1630287163490.jpg (562x822, 59.79K)

>she's good friends with everyone in her class
Everyone just tolerates her because shell beat them up if they dont. She isnt well liked by anyone really except phebe. Also having parents that dont give a shit about you triumphs all that in terms of shiftiness

LILA X ARNOLD OTP
LILA X ARNOLD OTP

Attached: HA LOVE AND CHEESE.jpg (360x450, 33.41K)

stfu arnold you dumb bitch she only likes you not likes you likes you.

He was sprung

Commas are your friends.

Bullshit

Why

Just based on the raw numbers of encounters that somebody will have over the course of their life, odds are extremely in favor of having encountered somebody of the opposite sex who thought you were attractive. Granted, it doesn't mean you'd even realize it, especially if the places you go to are just everyday shit like fast food restaurants and grocery stores.

Arnold belongs to Gretchen Grundler. Helga ends up a femcel who trains under Muten Roshi only to use her power to kill Gretchen and Arnold, leaving their son Billy an orphan who grows up to marry Shirley Temple.
Let me guess, you think we live in the best of all possible worlds?

Attached: arnold_von_sneed_und_gretchen_grundler.png (600x550, 39.72K)

>you think we live in the best of all possible worlds?
Fuck no.

You know why.

Is that supposed to be a clover leaf syndrome baby?

Checked and based. You are right we know why but you know it's not like we couldn't try if we wanted to try we just don't want to be shot down

Hated Hey Arnold.

He didn't, he wanted Lila. More like the girl got him. Poor bastard.
Being subjected to actual child abuse and being 9 seems reason enough. Also if you remember being at school and having a crush, just being around your crush due to school or w.e. isn't a reward. Obv you want the person to notice you and such.

She's never attractive except in the Valentines ep after she throws up. Unless the fantasy scenes are considered legit in which case she has something to look forward to.

Haha that's crazy to think about, but true... Lol that some people thought I was gorgeous by sheer odds.

I can relate sorta. I’ve always had girls pursue me that I didn’t reciprocate feelings for, because I had eyes for another. Then I end up alone anyways and they’ve all moved on. Fucking sucks.