Any other Audible fans here who can give reccs?

What I could recommend?
-book on the Russian Grand Duchesses by..think helen rapport is her name? not only a great book, but the female barrator has an incredible voice. The kind of voice you'd marry a girl just to listen to her even if she was a pig

-the Seige of Malta, the Battle oe of Lepanto, ad the contest for the Center of the earth by roger Crowley-- last good book he wrote before he sold out and began swimming with he tide and became an apologist for islam. his new book on the fall of constantinople is not only bad, it's blatantly dishonest. In the book before that one, he mentions several times that "the choicest young girls and boys were picked out from among those captured in the city to be sent to the sultan" and "the islamic slave trade in christians was 4x-5x bigger the the trade of negroes to the americas." We are to believe he suddenly forget all this.

Atonement- speaks for itself

"A Distant Mirror; the Calamitous 14th century" by the jewess barbara tuchman nice to the monster morganthau but still worth reading

Max Blumental- Fear and Loathing in greater Israel

After that, I 've not been able to find anything else. Last night, tried a bio fo Queen Isabella, and it's terrible. Books about Joan of Arc seem awful. Tempted to try "bonfire of the Vanities" but I know they'd ruin it with the agents not done right. All the books on the Crusades are by Western Muslim apologists, and all the books on the middle ages are by anti-catholic bigots. Umberto Ecco does not translate at all into english well. Umm..Natnaiel Philbrook's books are very good if you like Us history.

Can ANYONE please recommend something on Europe, preferably something pre1970s so it isn't complete garbage?

Attached: romanov-girlss.jpg (550x446, 49K)

Oh come on! Not ONE person has a reach for a book from audible? What do you fucking do to fall asleep at night? NO ONE posting here listens to audible?

This is why 99% of the people posting here are LARPers who post here to try to make themselves feel more intellectual. My elder brother, liberal asshole that he is, decided one girl from the Uk ( paki of course) served to get into Harvard when he was doing interviews of propspective students for them since he said she could talk about recent books and clearly had enough of an interest in literature that she kept up with the latest developments. Not ONE PERSON here can even tell me a good reset book, even from the last 40 tis, on Amazon's Audible.
Fuks' sage, half the threads are on edgy, angsty teen authors like Nietzsche and Hegel, which you should outgrow by the time you turn 17. Not even ONE PERSON has head/listened to a recent book he can recommend? My God, this society is sick unto death....

lol. IDK i like classic books because it is almost guaranteed to be worth the time and effort.

>like classic books
Everyone likes "classic books," which s why they are "classics." But russian history esp. is fascinating of late since the KGB archives were opened and after almost 30 years, people are finally starting to make progress on the files.
Maybe I'll try "war and peace" or "moby dick" if the narrator is good, although you can get the for free from librevox but the narrators and recording quality are awful. I can't believe literally not a single person here has a favorite audible book from the past few years.
I think Peter Hitchens is a coward, an intellectual dilettante and a hypocrite, but he is correct when he says that in 200 years when Western history is taught to a class of chinks, no one will believe it.

The Secret History by Donna Tartt is probably the best audiobook there is since she reads it herself and has a great voice. Many men are in love with her.

Attached: Donna Tartt.jpg (480x480, 19K)

will look into it, thanls, though I'm wary of anything written by a woman in general.

she's cute but no, the voice isn't good. the woman who narrates the book about the grand duchesses, never seen her but she has a genuinely amazing voice that could make you cream yourself. her voice just makes me want to slap her, and would be hard to deal with unless she was sitting on your face while talking.

Enders game

>Enders game
will look into it, but no one can recommend a history book Maybe it's testament to how fucking shit history has beocome as it becomes so antioWhite and anti-Western.
REALLY wish David Irving had put his books into audio when he was young. Yes, I know he's "not all there" anymore these days and sometimes he got to caught up in trying to ge the Jew worked up. But his work on things like "The Hungarian revolution" is top notch.
We in the Wet have become so used tot he x+1 method of writing history:i.e., they read 11 books, and then write number 12. He(was) one of the very, very few who would actually go into the archives.
If you don't have the money for his books, you can DL many of them from his site. If you have an interested in a non pc version of just about every major figure and event of WW 2, get as many of his books as possible. I truly fear that when he dies, his daughters are going to sell it to the Jews and they will make a big show of destoying every thing he has in stock and even his copyrights. So GET THEM NOW. No money, DL as many of th fee ones as you can. Bot only are they great info, also entraining as fuck.
My favorite part in...maybe any of the books is the fifth between Dr. Goebbels (Gauleter of Berlin) and the deputy police chief, a jew. He took Goebbels to court 27 times, accusing him of libel for calling him a Jew. And 27 times, the judge pointed out to the deputy piece chief that he was, in fact, a Jew.
Another great part of the fight-- Dr. Goebeels used to call him 'Isadore" even though not his real name. So they managed to get Isidore's VERY semitic head and face onto a monkey and cartoon was "Isodore falling on the Ice."
So, the Jew sued him. In court, Goebbels pointed out if was just a simple picture of a donkey, to which the judge repliedL "its white clear this donkey has the face of mr.___.
So the next Day Goebbel's paper ran a headlineL "Judge confirms Isidore had face of a donkey." Anyway, that's what makes Goebbel's bookers so amazing as compared to a humorless, uncreative douche bag like anthony beevor who has =done NO original research,,,

>managed to get Isidore's VERY semitic head and face onto a monkey
ughh... DONKEY. Have been up for too long, today is my day off so stayed up all night and mt typing certainly shows it..

I had listen to some some audiobooks in my native language: Italian (I don't think you want some recs in this language, user)
I'm also currently listening to Bonjour Tristesse which is easy enough to improve my French listening skills

Don't speak Italian, not anymore at least. when I was 607 I did since I had too. My grandparents didn't talk to one another and she'd say to me: "tell the animal dinner is ready" and his english was horrible so I'd have to say it to hum in Italian.
Curioudly, do you think Dante is even worth reading in the English translation? I try to imagine what...shakepeare would be like in a translation and how much with the language you'd miss. I feel that way about Dante. I wish i has began taking lesson when i was young and learning how to write it so maybe I'd still remember more of it, other than the swear words that they used to shout at each other..

The game by neil degrasse tyson

Just search for books that interest you from a particular epoch or on a certain topic and then look if it is on audible mate.

been doing that. luckily they let you return them even after you've listen to 4 or 5 chapters if you decide you really fucking despise it. I got 2 books on the crusades that looked decent. OK, a cambridge cuckold by maybe, just maybe an old, traditional type? Nope, 100% muslim apologist.

5 more fucking stops until the amazon delivery shows up. I swear there are certain house s they guy must stop for a tngurjob since each time i do this he always spends 15 mins in one particular house...

Got muh new motherboard, not going to set it up tonight. Can anyone recommend a GOOD fucking book on audible? ANYTHING? Also if you haven't read it yet, get the book on the Grand Duchesses. Not only are they beautiful, but you hear excerpts from their diaries and they were the closest thing to saints to ever walk the earth. The entire Brit royal family deserves to hang for letting them die.
Do you know the actual reason they were forced to stay there to be brutally raped and murdered?
The UK gubment told their Kang it "might upset the Uk's Jewish population if the king should give them sanctuary." i shit you not. Not only did the Rothschilds and their pals finance the Bolshevik revolution, then use WW 1 to get the Balfour Declaration, bring the US into the war and get another 4 millions europeans killed in the process (while setting the chess board for WW 2), but it was at THE JEW'S INSISTENCE the this family had to stay there and die...
In complete earnestness though, get the book. they're not only beautiful but, as a miserable hard hearted prick, even I'm touched by how close they were to one another. When the bolshevik Jews dragged the Czar to yet another prison and Alexi was too ill for the trip, Tatiana went with them to help their mother mother.
There's a letter surviving from Olga to Tatiana remarking on how odd it was without her for Orthodox Easter, since their mother taught them to sing Orthodox vespers as a quartet from the time they were all born.
When they were riding in their sledge through the snow, their mother would tell Anastasia to sing the first note and they'd sing as a foursome all the way home. As cynical as I am, I'm completely in love with all four of them.
And even if every Jewish progrom story" they tell about Russia were true, my thoughts are that it would have been worth every Jew in Russia being "pogromed" 100x over if it would have spared one hair on those girls' heads.

(THESE IS MY FAV, PHOTO OF THEM, THE GY IN THE PICTURE IS THEIR SWISS FRENCH TEACHER, WHO TURNED OUT TO BE A DECENT SORT SINCE HE WENT INTO HOUSE ARREST WITH THEM TO KEEP GIVING THE GIRLS LESONS AND TO HELP THE FAMILY EVEN WHEN HE WAS TOLD HE SHOULD LEAVE. AFTER THEY WERE SHOT, HE MANAGED TO ESCAPE THE JEWISH MURDERERS BY HIDING IN A CELLAR WHEN THE TOWN WHERE THE JEWES HAD THEM WAS BRIEFLY LIBERATED BY THE WHITES/CADETS)

rip. next summer going to go to the Church of all Saints to leave flowers where the Jews bayoneted them to death....

Attached: OLGA&TATIANA.jpg (1023x1036, 149K)

I think you can most definitely read it in English, you just need an edition with good footnotes that can explain the original expressions.
It is better to read La Divina Commedia in English than to not read it at all.
Listen, even Italians don't get most of the time what's going on and need not only to write down a paraphrase of some passages but a real translation in modern Italian.
Take the first canto of the Paradiso.
What the fuck was that. I still can't wrap my head around some parts of it.
(Pic related is the drawing that my teacher, and all literature teachers in Italy, used to explain some verses of the canto I mentioned)
Italians don't always notice the beauty of the language of Dante, and do a more literal/allegorical/moral/anagogical analysis just like with the Bible.

tl;dr
Yes you can read it in English, you will most probably understand as much as the avarage Italian.

Attached: astronomia_sferica.jpg (701x519, 101K)

thanks, that's kind of comforting. guess it makes sense since the italian peninsula is/was comprised of so many different tribes that the verses of a 13th century Flotrntine would not make complete sense, just as i need footnotes to understand large pats of " Sir Gaiwan..."

I don't really know how one could argue for the Christian side of the conflict when it comes to the crusades. I mean I am not one to defend Muslims for anything but they didn't pick that fight, revisionist church history basically was the same as back in 1938 when Hitler invaded Poland and said "They attacked firstxD!"

>mean I am not one to defend Muslims for anything but they didn't pick that fight
They'd been picking fights and moving into first the Holy Land (which ws Christian),then north Africa) also Christian), then Spain 9also Chstian) and would have taken France and all of europe but for a miracle pulled off by Charles martel.
for all the shit people talk about the lotting the West did of some religious icons from Constantinople, ultimately it saved the from destructiunction, and moreover by going on the offensive and buying Eastern Rome (Byzantine)an extra 450+ years, Europe bought ITSELF time.
Do you know what the fuckers did as soon as the took Constnatinople? Within 75 years, they were attacking Hungary, Vienna, and Malta. you don't know enough about the subject to speak on it. Pope Urban didn't pull it out of his ass. The muslims were taking more and more ottoman territory and if constantinople had fallen in the 11th century before Europe had its ship together in terms of any sort of a Navy, we may well have lost Rome.
you are aware that verses int he Koran "promise" them both constantinople and rome, correct? Are you a chink or mexican? assuming you are (or maybe just a dumb cuckold protestant--remember martin luther at first told hi followers they should allow Vienna to fall). Whichever you are, Catholics have been fighting this war for 1400 years. even if post-Vatican II it isn't allowed in the textbooks, the oral tradition is not lost. It was purely defensive.
If my holy book promised me...Beijing, and my army began moving in Asia and conquering it, you wouldn't see he need to put a stop to it????

Please stop writing like a retard. This is Yea Forums board, it hurts.

>$15/mo
Why not MAM/BI like a normal fucking person? The trackers have far more sophisticated tagging to find what you want.

Attached: opera_2019-04-27_00-15-07.png (1196x753, 227K)

I can't even point you to sources on this (not that you'd read them anyway) unless you read Latin so maybe you'd understand. Napoleon famously said: "whoever controls constantinople and the Bosprous is destined to control the world one day."
So, imagine the West and catholics did NOTHING. And constantinople fell in..1130, when Spain was still almost wholly muslim occupied and europe had NO NAVY to defend itself, when the t*rks had the greek sailors they enslaved, the Jnaessires they took from the families of eastern european and brainwashed in islam and into dying for the tsar, and all the ,apr of Ptolomey, which the fuckers didn't get there hands on until the city fell in 1483.
The Crusades put the fuckers back about 350 years, since-- call it luck or divine intervention-- they began right as the Seljuk Turks, the Marmalukes, ad the Iranians were all fighting for control. an attack from the outside, you'd think, would have untied them, but they hated each other so much that europeans (basically, let's face it, THE NORMANS) were able to divide and conquer them and hold onto Jerusalem for over 100 years and the Knights of the Temaplar and then the knights hospital here able to keep a foothold right on the coast of Asia, right not here front doorstep which have europe both great intel acmes and allowed them to keep the fukers busy.
Valette's grave inscription, written by his Ltin secretary, says "who was the shield of Europe and the scourge of Africa." Until you take the time to find out what that meant and why it mattered, there's no use even talking to you. People like you make me fucking insane, since you buy the Jewish bullshit about "the wonders of islamic spain, the peace and tolerance" even as you go to a news webpage every day and see the cunts blowing themselves sup somewhere in the world. And what they DO NOT tell you-- know how the Normans took Anatolia in the Firs Crusade? One of the Christian slaves, who had one of his eyes poked out by the muslim head of the city for allegedly sloppy work, let them into a tower.

>Please stop writing like a retard. This is Yea Forums board, it hurts.
A. I'm not putting a gun to your head, your more than free to filter me. in fact, I DEMAND you filter me, as you are not worthy to read my posts
B. Even after...53 straight hours without sleep now, even with half-assed spelling, my posts still contain more and better info than 99.9995 of posters here. Again, you're hereby forbidden from reading ANY of my posts. filter me. Thanks.