Gwenpool TAS?

Do you think a Gwenpool animated series would work? If it did work what art style would mean suited best for? I was thinking maybe like spectacular Spider-Man style or for shits and giggles go back to Spider-Man the animated series version.

What do y'all think?

Attached: e7e8e2bfbb7060f4a8290bfe77dfbfbf.png (701x1140, 1.03M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deadpool_(TV_series)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Shut the FUCK up!

Attached: gwen abus.png (835x833, 431.48K)

Probably.
But they're so gonna capitalize on Gurihiru's art and how easy might translate to animation. Also, it's probably something similar to MODOK or the fourth wall jokes in Ult. Spidey.

Unpopular opinion, but I unironically think that the Ultimate Spider-Man cartoon's style would be much better suited to a Gwenpool show than a Spider-Man show.

Just throw in more moments of fangirlishness and its perfect.

Attached: no more waifus.jpg (3264x3264, 2.69M)

No u

It's all well Deadpool's doing in theaters and blah blah blah, I kind of figured that it would probably be best that way. Just because 4th wall and everything

It's just Gwenpool interacting with the crazy shit in the Marvel Universe that wouldn't be adapted otherwise. Nextwave, the Beyond Corporation, Forbush Man, Charlie America, Bimbeaux, the Superior Foes, Rorkannu, etc.
Kinda like a very ridiculous Brave and the Bold.

Also don't forget the X-Statix, Fight-Man, Foolkiller, and the All-Winners Squad.

Make it something that's not just funny, but also educational on the Marvel Universe as a whole.

I’d love it, it would be like a more comedic Batman Brave and Bold. It would have an anime-like aesthetic similar to Guruhirus artstyle. And as for the supporting cast I would prefer younger character which she would team up occasionally: Kate Bichop, Kamala, Robbie Reyes, Hulkling, Wiccan, America Chavez, Quentin Quire, Sam Alexander, Dust, Skar, Silk, etc.
Unfortunately it will never happen because the moment someone pitches it the boomers at Disney will go “not muh MCU”

I want her to give me a thigh job

They will, until Gwenpool appears in the MCU, then it WILL be muh MCU.

How do you even add Gwen to the MCU?
I don't think they're willing to go full metacommentary with Gwenpool.

Just go full Roger Rabbit and have her be 2D animated interacting with live action characters.

The MCU isn't gonna stop until they give literally every single character a movie so its only a matter of time before its her turn.

Why must you abuse my wife?

I really doubt the inhumans, the new warriors or the runaways are getting movies.

They probably will in the future. Maybe not next year, or even ten years, but they will get a movie someday.

Well I'm going to bed now. Hopefully this thread is still up so we can bounce around more ideas about a Gwenpool Animated Series.

Take care Gwenbros

If marvel wants to survive in the long run they must see that the future is in underage cute girls in skin tight suits.

>Do you think a Gwenpool animated series would work?
Probably. Given the enormous success of Ladybug I think this would work and also that it is likely it would be tried.

A live action Ladybug movie is underways, depending on the success of that it could mean we would see a live action Gwenpool.

It'd only work if Japanese wrote the story and animated it and voice acted it and made it for the Japanese audience. Otherwise it'd be just another lazy woke trash nobody would care about

>Japanese
Admit it, you are hoping for tentacle pr0n.

>Gwenpool Tool Assisted Speedrun

The what

I'd speedrun her butt with or without tools

I think the only people who still care about Gwenpool is us and a few Japanese.

Sigh.. I hate that I can't not see a diaper.

Attached: 1650255014133s.jpg (152x250, 19.36K)

Ellipses are three dots.

She’s 19, so the future is legal cute girls in skin tight suits

Gwenpool is a unique character in how she borders between being a comic book character and an anime character. There's a lot you can do with her.

Personally, I feel like a Gwenpool show animated by the same people who did Transformers Animated and Kipo would be a very good fit for her.

I would pound Gwenpool so hard that her snatch would look like raw cake batter and her butt would look like golden brown French toast.

How is she almost an anime character ?

Because I said so. If you question my authority, then I will send you to your room with no supper.

Not true. I know a Mexican who cares about her.

How many Mexicans do you know?

A few

Name some.

Pablo, Juan and Jorge Esteban Vasquez-Gonzalez. Great blokes and all that.

Obviously, she's a MCU fangirl who finds herself transported to the MCU.

Why don't we have this for DC?

Speedy Gonzales, Machete, Michael Pena, El Tigre, all of the characters from Mucha Lucha, El Santos, Tuco from Breaking Bad, Tuco from the Good the Bad and the Ugly, that guy who pilots the Sombrero Gundam from G Gundam, and Generator Rex

I'm kind of a big deal.

You could pretty much adapt most of Hastings' run and make it directly into a cartoon.
The question is would they let Gwen meet big-name view-count boosters like Spider-man and Thor, or would they try to boost their side characters using Gwen again and have her meet the b-team like Miles and Jane?

Also a cartoon could mean more exposure for Evil Eye and she was great and wholesome.

Since this is a cartoon, they would totally let her meet the big name characters.

>Breaking Bad
Fucking normies.

You're just mad that I'm friends with more Mexicans than you

>Gwen having enough clout to boost anyone.

Kinda delusional.

It's not so much a boost using Gwen's popularity so much as it is a boost by shoving the character into everyone else's books to say that they're totally cool.
It's boost by quantity exposure, not boost by being next to a AAA-quality character

The only way something like that would work is with multiple titles being present like in comics. There's no animated Marvel Universe at the moment, and this proposal is just a team up series in and of itself. Gwenpool isn't even ambush bug tier how is she going to boost anything if her recognizability is in the toilet?

With how Z-Listers seem to finally be getting their dues, its only a matter of time before she gets to shine outside of comics.

>its only a matter
Whose only a matter?

It is

They do a very thinly veiled adaptation of Strikes Back for season two, with Gwen desperate to avoid cancellation. So she keeps trying to mess with a-listers to gain more recognition.

Fuck no.

There will be a power-packed cartoon. before gernpool

Happened in the 80s, kid got stuck in a pocket dimension and had to watch the edgy 80s and 90s. Got pissed and broke out, went Madara Uchiha on the entire DC universe.

Attached: 1648663094176.png (250x354, 174.92K)

Deadpool comes first.

Attached: Deadpool-2.jpg (1080x1080, 349.8K)

>They do a very thinly veiled adaptation of Strikes Back
Leah Williams run?

Attached: 1645235070407.gif (356x400, 2M)

And it was the coolest shit ever, I wish Gwen got to do the same.

Attached: ic07thingreenline.jpg (1000x775, 151.84K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deadpool_(TV_series)
There was a Deadpool animated series produced by Donald Glover planned but it got cancelled.

Another bit from the wiki page:
>Deadpool creator Rob Liefeld stated in May 2019 that a new animated series featuring the character was coming "sooner than later".
>I know a Deadpool cartoon is coming. sooner than later. I live in Southern California, so I know things given the proximity to Hollywood. I have no idea if it’s any good or which version of Deadpool it portrays.

Would they date?

Gutter space can't work in animation

Peacemaker got his own show so one about them could be fun or if she’s in a new Deadpool movie there would be a lot of guy vs girl jokes

Attached: Dead and Gwen pool.webm (576x1024, 2.39M)

Hello, user boy.
Many doors, yes?

Attached: db64a8i-122bcde2-198b-4622-ae76-40eb4c8344c3.png (509x700, 248.65K)

Stuff like Animaniacs and Tiny Toons have shown that it totally could. Just replace the medium of comics with cartoons and we're good.

Imagine Deadpool, Gwenpool, and Combo Man doing the Peacemaker dance.

Attached: Combo Man.jpg (800x1655, 281.23K)

gwen+her 4th wall break powers is too boring to carry a show

Literally any animated series about a popular comic would work