The Owl House

Are Odalia and Alador still friends with Darius? Will they join the rebellion?

Attached: FQlKc8TVgAE8BEW.jpg (1315x928, 151.85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

stackoverflow.com/a/7262050
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Im convinced Alador and Darius are spies working to overthrow the emperor or Darius despite hating the very aspect of this needs both the help of Amity and Alador in order for his plan to work.

Darius is a double agent. The Snape.

>Alador
>Spy
>Not even in the coven
?

Imaigine if Darius is a triple agent

The abominations. Why would the Emperor buy Abominations from the Blight Family if Darius can create identical ones.

Obvious this is part of the plan. Its to trick the emperor into a false sense of security. You really think Alador didn't bug those abominations with recording devices.

Every single one of those Coven meetings is being recorded and the only people who know are Darius and the other resistance members.

>Give a man they/them pussy once

Attached: w21.png (957x1290, 631.07K)

>You really think Alador didn't bug those abominations with recording devices
Good point, I haven't thought about it

I'll be so fucking mad if Dana never thought this thru it shouldnt be my job to write this show for her.

I dont care how disgruntled she's been since her show got cancelled. Lately her writing ranges from terrible to questionable to simply OK.

i hope they have a wholesome relationship and not a abusive one

Attached: tumblr_175ec2ac25249d38d574152c41347e24_a122678f_1280.jpg (1200x900, 173.36K)

What if Belos wanted them because he knows alador is local too the cause and Darius started to doubt him
Plus there is one obvious difference between Darius and Aladors abominations
Aladors are part technology and can move independently, being basically robots
We don't know much about natural abominations but it feel like they still need the control of their creator

Lovely moon waifu

Attached: 1648596288753.jpg (2048x1362, 576.81K)

Agreed, it would be cute. I'd also like to see Hunter's reaction to Belos giving someone actual affection.

Attached: bellector rest.jpg (2047x1347, 586.8K)

Why’s she so smug!

Attached: F97D1E81-4228-4E65-9041-661BE831A4AD.jpg (1346x1104, 173.83K)

Darius is a prospect of Abomination Magic. If anything both Darius and Alador remind me of Gaara

Darius has a body made entirely out of Abomination solution much like how Gaara has a body made entirely out of sand

I mean fuck, Alador CARRIES A JAR around with him exactly like Gaara.

>bellector hivemind

Attached: friday night.png (803x674, 240.51K)

Attached: 1650083409873.png (1368x1251, 1.08M)

Can't believe Eda kissed Luz last night was wild to see

Attached: 1650250144809.png (1402x1168, 592.79K)

Wait, so there was more than one of you faggots this whole time? I assumed it was just one spammer.

Attached: 1539126853503.jpg (404x433, 14.2K)

>In hollow mind they see Philip making out with Collector
>Luz: oh my god, Philip is Belos?
>Hunter in tears: why is that bitch hogging all the love?

There's at least three of us

Bellector is a forced meme

The betas are immensely more hot and feminine than the final designs. Short hair is gay.

Attached: 174c9eebd587a9760557929cf802eca0.jpg (720x622, 57.32K)

>Ruins Eda's life and proceeds to dump her twice
Nuttin personal, kid!

Attached: 20220330_164423.jpg (686x916, 154.59K)

>Short hair is gay.

Clearly

Attached: 262094DC-3814-4C6F-A5E1-7FFD638E4C60.jpg (407x306, 30.81K)

>monster energy
Pathetic.

Attached: FQkHSjPWUAMReCD.jpg (3035x2560, 675.04K)

Clearly you were not here when the ship started, we're a brotherhood.

Attached: 1649008733716.png (1280x1280, 341.6K)

The they/them pussy was worth it though

Attached: A1DF2924-BB2F-40FD-8F9C-AA9B5ADC3252.jpg (2048x1152, 141.41K)

This fucking meme is as forced as the Bellector, ESL.

When will Eda stop giving people a thing for older women?

Attached: FP7K0g_XIAAMflD.jpg (1683x1596, 414.85K)

If I we're Odalia i'd be pissed and immediately be considering the notion of having Emira be the prospect Blight Child or demand Alador start over until they have one child who isn't a raging disappointment like Amity

Odalia's opinion of Amity lately is like Toph's opinion on Lin.

Attached: Sour Apples.png (3537x3429, 958.03K)

At least edric has his mommies credit card for her only fangs

Dana and Co can't help themselves can they? they need to just rip off HP no matter what

And Odalia lets him use it unlimited because Amity refuses to use it because she's a raging minimalist just like her father

>Mittens please we're rich would it KILL YOU to buy something
>I bought this book
>NO YOU DIDN'T! THAT'S A HUMAN BOOK! YOU GOT IT AT THE LIBRARY!
>WOULD IT KILL YOU TO HAVE SPENDING HABITS LIKE BOSCHA?!

I'll only really get mad if Dana has the fucking audacity to redeem of all people Odalia.

The only other thing i'd hate more then that is Odalia coming to the acceptance stage of the 5 stages of grief and then forcing everyone in her family to dye their hair purple instead of green.

Yes...lets all conform to the character who is totally not Dana's self insert no matter how much she denies all accusations to this claim.

I doubt it. If they were why would they push amity joining a coven so hard? Nah there both actually loyalist dibshits. Odalia will probably try to force Amity to replace Darius when shit goes tits up.

Same energy

Attached: 99a.jpg (600x852, 52.86K)

Darius probably tipped off Alador and Odalia that a reformed Emperor's Coven would mean that Amity would be in charge instead of Hunter

Because if Hunter survives this then he's the heir to the throne thus making Hunter the Emperor, Willow his Waifu who is also the emperess and Amity in charge of the Guard.

Boom. Everyone's happy and Odalia gets to live out her power fantasy.

Have you posted the full comic anywhere

>"Edric, honey, darling, my beautiful son."
>"Why do you have a subscription to 'OnlyFangs' on the unlimited card I gave you for your birthday?"
>"Oh uh, that's just a site that gives you ingredients for vampiric potions and spells each month, it seemed like a steal ha ha..."
>"Don't lie to me young man, you can't fool me about what OnlyFangs is, I have an account for Titan's sake!"
>*Edric starts shaking violently, foam starts coming from his mouth and a slumbering monster begins awakening in his sweatpants as he begins pulling out his card*
>"Y-You do?"

Attached: FP7TTdNWUAIifvj.jpg (634x1072, 62.1K)

Attached: corazyreadingLum.webm (720x720, 161.78K)

>Uncle i figured it out, you can give up on palismans and stay healthy and alive, all you need to do is stop fucking the collector
>...Guess I'll die

Attached: 1629847143802.png (345x353, 260.23K)

Me RN. The problem is am way too stuck at certain points of my ultra autistic plot: Amity being pushed hard by her mother to join the EC to the point of (temporaly) letting Luz behind (this to make the eventual tearjerking reconciliation and big fuck you to Odalia hit harder), Lilith "sacrificing" (actually just becoming undead temporally and losing her powers) her life to save Luz's after Agony of the Witch went wrong, the gang having to run away and taking teraphy training where everyone gets beaten off to their bones and emotionally heal their wounds (with tearjerk involved) by a Kakashi-esque (actitude wise) tomboy dimensional "ranger" that tracked down the Titan as a treat for her world (because Belos wants to TP that shit to conquer more than just the Earth), and key arc closing fights some with, fusions to represent the strenghtened bonds and to create a bigger gap between adults and kids and can't figure out how to connect the dots for the crucial events. I considered the idea of Camilla dying by some illness so there's a huge guilt phase for Luz as well, but that'd be too edgy. I know is absolute trash, but i've been having a lot of fun braingstorming it. I just love the traits of the characters of this show.

Attached: luz_stuck_in_a_loop.jpg (960x928, 51.68K)

I cant. File Size Limitations because of this stupid site but I clip the comics down into reaction images.

Making a new one in a couple of hours.

Attached: The Apple is a metaphor for her mom.png (3733x1769, 867.44K)

He died doing what he loved.

Attached: HERE I STAND BENEATH THE WARM AND SOOTHING RAIN.jpg (1385x2373, 604.42K)

The real reason why Odalia would be mad about this is because he's moved on from MILF's to GMILF's

Cucked by the Owl Demon once again.

THE OWL HOUSE CLAIMS ANOTHER BLIGHT

Attached: Egyx-b4WkAEXP9h.jpg (440x405, 20.44K)

Amity you fucking bitch just eat the apple.

Why would you care about the retarded redditspacing jackass's trash fetish comic?

Its true. I cant even post it because of size requirements anyway.

Attached: Amity becomes a Fandrea.png (3585x1765, 888.87K)

Use an imagemagick script or some of those random websites that compress pictures for you.

Oh I never knew that thanks.

You just know that's not water :)

Attached: 1650029939015.jpg (750x1000, 65.44K)

Certified Sister Kisser.

Attached: Hot Sister Kisses .png (1920x1080, 865.07K)

You ruined my day.

Attached: 1596411534748.png (1336x1420, 2.02M)

Oh, we're encouraging garbage posters to shit up the thread now?
Hey, guys! I think escapism is good and Amity's been far better written since she started dating Luz! Debate me!

I think you're gay

Attached: 1624869996273.png (1268x1124, 88.66K)

These thread's we're naturally trash thats why for the longest time these generals were "sent" to /trash/ and soon they'll be going back there.

If for some reason you feel uncomfortable uploading this on some random website' server, just make a copy of the pictures and try tweaking the parameters of this answer this once you've installed Imagemagick
stackoverflow.com/a/7262050
Is the same shit for Windows, just using "magick.exe convert" instead of "convert" and a PowerShell prompt (navigate to the folder where you stored the copy of the pictures, Shift + Right Click > open Powershell Window here.)
May have some blur or jpg artifacts, but fuck this retarded website's restrictions anyways.

I'll play around with this thanks.

Attached: Moments before Disaster.png (3648x3713, 3.81M)

I didn't really care but now i'm doing it just to make you cry about it.
Also yes, Amity getting closer to Luz made her evolve quite a bit.

She still has nothing resembling a real personality other then weirdly enough enjoying pro wrestling, reading and living the bare minimalist lifestyle

They could at least play around with this joke some more

>Would it kill you to get a new wardrobe?
>What's wrong with my clothes they're functional and practical
>THEY'RE OLD AMITY WHY ARENT YOU BUYING NEW SHINY CLOTHES AT LEAST EVERY MONTH LIKE BOSCHA!

>Hey, guys! I think escapism is good and Amity's been far better written since she started dating Luz!
Agreed. Amity has been a better character not only since she started dating Luz but since she stopped obeying Odalia.

Attached: 165.gif (600x450, 1.61M)