She will not finish Helluva Boss. It was always a side project, just a way to keep the cash coming in...

She will not finish Helluva Boss. It was always a side project, just a way to keep the cash coming in. Hazbin was her pet project and has taken all her attention. With it, her last connections to independent animation will be swept away as she guzzles publisher money, uses celebrity voice talent and is forced to work with shitty, mass-production animation studios. The soul is gone. The Viv you knew is gone.

Attached: viv.jpg (635x511, 80.22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/VivziePop/status/1509975247331618817
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Both were bad. I don't care either way.

Wait, Hazbin Hotel and Helluva Boss are two different things? Wow TIL.

Tell me bros, would you a Deerie?

Attached: E8pJ4eAWUAAXO9X.jpg (1080x1350, 96.41K)

Good, I'm sick of seeing it everywhere.

Didn't she got doxxed by her fans?

Didn't she instantly kick away all of her indie animators/VAs the second that the Bob's Burgers studio gave her the privilege of sucking its cock and have a chance at bagging some c-list A24 celebrities?

Given it was a contracted indie project it's not really "layoffs" but you could try to keep more of the original spirit alive. Hazbin was always edgy, ugly-looking Hot Topic tripe anyway so I don't care that much to begin with

She is the modern day John K.
The only thing missing so far are the allegations

I'd guess there's something with SAG-AFTRA involved here. I don't know the specifics of this case, but you see it a lot.

>John K
Who?

John k was a an animator and creator for ren and stumpy for nick during the early 90s he was notorious for being an asshole to his co workers missing deadlines and was a perfectionist and hard to work with at times after missing to many deadlines nick fired him and the show continued on without him years later in the 90s he groomed a fan from his show of 14 years of age who wished to become a animator like him so he invited her to his place and gave her beer and he molested her.

Hell and demons are so over-used. Now, a show about Christianity that didn't suck balls or isn't a "comedy" would be nice

BoooOoOO.
I hate her and NO!
She's an angel that the system has make her failed for she doesn't fulfill the values of humbleness and forgiveness.
I bet it's because it's a comedy show written by people who hate religion so the joke is that from the description of God and heaven the people there should be assholes. While that's true that doesn't stop me for not liking her.

sure

Based John fondling her tits on her 14th Birthday.

Threesome with her and Keanie (Vivienne voiced both)

Here you go

Attached: glob glob gab.jpg (1199x848, 160.29K)

I want to cum in Loona

legit stopped caring about her shit when the 4th episode had that unfunny capitalism joke.

>a show about Christianity that didn't suck balls or isn't a "comedy" would be nice
All your getting is Prince of Egypt, everything else is shit. If you want something better you'll probably have to do it yourself at this point.

Majority of them were students working for experience. There was no need to keep them the second she had actual professionals hired to work on her stuff.

Dear god please use some commas or more periods

i want to fuck charlie

The're a webcomic that touched, completely accidentally, on establishing a setting where Angels are the antagonists in the main character's perspective because the world has naturally fallen so far out of grace that angels despite acting like perfectly pleasant and morally good people sperg the fuck out from their innate intolerance to evil and start butchering anyone that's not a kid.

Can I have a quick tldr of this situation? I actually knew someone that worked alongside her in HellaBoss and Im legit curious.

user feels the need to complain again, I see.

i would literally have sex with a sentient pile of slime at this point

i agree that joke was really cringe but i still watch for when they show loona and hopes they'll show more hot anthro babes

I hate episode 4 because the angels did nothing wrong;
>They're protecting an evil capitalist!!
Yeah, because they're trying to make him do some good with his wealth instead of just killing himself.

Can’t wait for this unfunny shit to die

This and Helluva Boss' fanbase is literally just teenagers. Once they get older and stop caring, both shows and Viv will fade away into oblivion.

>A24 picks up the show in August 2020 I think
>we don't start hearing news about it until late 2021
>singing voices for lead characters were replaced but who cares about them
>VAs for a few minor characters also made twitter posts announcing they were recast
>the biggest hit to the fanbase was when the iconic gay spider got recast
>people start brainstorming possible reasons, ranging from "probably some union conflicts" to "Viv is a cunt who wants all her characters to be voiced by Broadway stars"
Also despite 80% of the show's appeal being in its style/animation it was initially reported that it went to a studio that produces garbage Family Guy clones. Apparently it's actually being done by a branch of that company in Australia that made Smiling Friends which had some neat visuals, so it isn't as dire as it could've been.

I wonder what Viv's team is going to do with themselves now that she's ditched them.

Name?

Can't speak to the animators, but according to one of the remaining VA's the studio put their foot down and refused to let her keep any non - SAG affiliated VA's, mostly because they didn't want to have SAG come at them for going around them for talent.

Which sucked because a lot of the VA's worked together with their podcast to keep interest in the project and raise money for them so they became pretty tight.

Thanks for the tip my mang.

So does this mean that all of the animators were "layed off" if so that's kinda harsh but thats how it is in the freelancing scene.

save the commas for your mommas, and periods are for women

kek

The situation regarding the animators is unclear. We know the VAs were all ditched for Broadway actors and celebrities, and the animation for Hazbin is being handled by a studio assigned by A24, not Viv's team. Viv's team still did Helluva Boss, but that show hasn't had another episode drop since last year and no one knows what happened to it. All Viv ever talks about is Hazbin.

teenagers and grown ass fujos

Ep. 8... never

Attached: cope.png (3000x3000, 1.93M)

The fuck is this shit?

never watched it never will

its best you dont know

Cherri Bombs

Attached: FJySRHgXsAEBzd0.jpg (1100x617, 70.57K)

Is this Bloodborne or Elden Ring?

>She will not finish Helluva Boss.
>The soul is gone. The Viv you knew is gone.
She made her own show and has more episodes under her belt than you ever will. Stay mad.

the Viv I know was always a talentless furfag

i think that Moxxie and Millie should have sex

POST M&M

Fuckin zoomer

Cartoonsaur would like your location

Same, good character.

Wow and you wonder why you males consider yourselves so ugly and why women refuse to fuck everything that moves like you retards do.

Can’t they just like, join SAG then

No. A Keenie, though...

Attached: file.png (2559x2471, 2.74M)

>Woman known for chasing clout from celebrities on twitter finally gets the attention she's been seeking off the hard work of others.
>Immediately drops the people who got her where she is in favor of new hollywood friends.
>People are legitimately surprised.
>mfw

Not sure it was her fans but it was because she was talking about how people doxxed Scott Cawthon (The dude who made FNAF) because he donated his own money to republicans or something else twitter hates and while not outwardly saying she thought it was funny it could be interpreted she thought it was. This lead to her getting doxxed to which she (understandably) threw a fit even though apparently they only got an old address of hers if I remember correctly.

Attached: 1649401042051.png (172x166, 33.79K)

twitter.com/VivziePop/status/1509975247331618817
So was this a big nothing burger then?

This is funny because a year ago you were saying the opposite, that Hazbin was never gonna be made and Helluva was the project she was passionate for.
She’s gonna finish both projects and you will be seething about how the million views she gets are not enough.

Most likely, the studio told her they had to use SAF/union voice actors that work for them to get the show made.

>doxxed
You need to go back