Gotham citizens when Joker has committed his 528th crime against humanity and all Batman does is toss him back in...

>Gotham citizens when Joker has committed his 528th crime against humanity and all Batman does is toss him back in Arkham Asylum for the millionth time because his gay ass refuses to put the clown down

Attached: 1530794610139.jpg (316x311, 41.65K)

Is that a wojak? Dude, I fucking love wojaks!

Man. Shoot the fucking clown yourself if you don't like it.

The real question is why the fuck hasn't the joker been killed yet

Batman isn't an judge or even a cop, so him not killing could make sense, but why the fuck hasn't the clown been given the electric chair? The only time it happened in comics was when he LITERALLY GAVE ALL THE PROOF OF HIS CRIMES TO THEM

>batman is a vigilante
>gives him over to the police
>all they do is put him in arkham
Learn to blame the right people.

It’s supposed to show the corruption and innificiency of Gotham’s court systems.

I would but I don't want to incur Batman's wrath for killing his boyfriend

>mfw the millionth thread about Batman killing the Joker when 88% percent of Joker stories end with Joker falling to his certain death while Batman just stares knowing in his heart that this nigga is just gonna survive this
>mfw I have no face

If that were the case, Joker would've "accidentally" died during interrogation. Even corrupt police don't like some crazy guy blowing up their town. Also, Joker may be insane but in real life he wouldn't be able to get off on the insanity plea because he would have to show that he is compelled to commit crimes or can't see the consequences of his actions.

I mean shit I just watched Mad Love again yesterday, Batman punched that nigga into a smokestack and he lived

>tfw batman knows how to defeat the justice league but cant deal with a crazy clown
jokerwank has gone on for far too long

Attached: 1631951089641.png (500x500, 212.21K)

>mfw I buy a clown costume and now Batman is following me around and beating up anyone that tries to hurt me, including other clowns (Joker)

Attached: consumer advocate.png (480x480, 188.77K)

Because if you kill Joker, his soul takes over the body of the one who kills him and becomes the new Joker.

There's also that other time in world's finest where he left him to die on an exploding plane and made a joke about it
>Harley: Puddin!
>Batman: He probably is by now.

They don’t. Almost none of them do, 99% of them before 2020 end with Joker safely captured. You don’t read the comics, you’re making that assumption off nothing but the DCAU cartoons.

God imagine if they turn Joker into Lucius from 40k

Attached: lucius.jpg (1280x720, 120.52K)

>mfw having to choose between one clown vs. thousands of innocents who will die because of said clown's deranged attempts to get my attention

Attached: bats.jpg (600x613, 60.38K)

How many people in the modern day actually manage to break out of an asylum anyways? Correct me if I'm wrong but it seems like prison breaks are practically impossible nowadays unless it's some 3rd world shit prison.

I like to imagine eventually they just install Tornado Sirens for Joker Breakouts

Attached: BC935F58-A83E-4FAD-91C8-A385202ABAE6.jpg (644x850, 98.83K)

based

Thats only true in the batman who leks origin story

Joker's a genius chemist and tactician. He's actually held in Arkham for quite a while at times. It's just that it seems like he rarely stays in there because of all the years he's been around. In Joker's Last Laugh, he was held in an advanced prison and figured out how to exploit its security measures and set in motion a massive jailbreak.

Attached: Joker chemist.jpg (1041x1600, 481.33K)

Attached: 20220327_154009.jpg (976x1223, 130.81K)

Because if you kill the bad guy then you become just as bad if not even worse than him. You Americans are so hyper focused on executing anybody for the littlest things that you forgot about your morals,

Why hasnt any random asshole plugged him on the street? Suppose some low level thug bumps into him and goes FUCK THIS SHIT BRO and opens fire. Or a citizen with a concealed self defense weapon, or a cop. The joker is practically a demon zombie at this point, why isnt he kill-on-sight for the entire human population of Gotham?

Herd cullers are a necessary part of the ecosystem

someone post the buff woman drawing of this

It's the state of new Jersey's job to execute criminals. Vote for a governor who's tough on crime.

I remember reading this and the dude kept dying and getting new powers, what is this again?

>Because if you kill the bad guy then you become just as bad if not even worse than him.
Aight, anyone who fought against the Nazi's in WW2 are now officially worse than the Nazi's we need to gear up and get rid of those Super Nazi's now, it's the only way to be safe.

>and you wake me up for this?

It still happens reasonably often because people think they way you are. "Oh, it's impossible now" means that no one is paying close enough attention to the security camera feeds to notice that scaffolding has been blocking them for weeks and then you're just one hole-in-the-sheetrock-ceiling away from Tijuana

they should just ship Joker to Jersey, he'd probably get shot there soon enough

Gotham is in NJ, Joker is the guy who shoots you when you're there

Sure, but in the case you're citing they got recaptured relatively quickly, and repeat escapees get thrown in some place like ADX where they have no chance in hell of escaping.

Asylums are pretty rare, but that's mostly because the "mad psychopath genius" stereotype is mostly movie bullshit and in reality anyone sentenced to a high security asylum is generally too fucked up to really formulate any kind of logical escape plan.

While it might be a stretch I think clark kent is bruce wayne

>Gotham citizens when Joker has committed his 528th crime against humanity and all Batman does is toss him back in Arkham Asylum for the millionth time because his gay ass refuses to put the clown down
Why does Batman have to do anything? Can't the politicians just reintroduce the death penalty?

The most hilarious image I've ever thought of is that Bruce eventually puts Joker in his own cryostasis chamber

Attached: RCO135_1472011436.jpg (1041x1600, 280.62K)

It's not, it's from a webcomic, but I forgot the name

Does anyone remember? Author had some sort of arabic name

They are too feeble to fight anymore.

Mental hospitals are plenty common, we don't call them "asylums" anymore.

Being legally insane, the Joker can't be put to death.
And no; the Law does not operate on a "Just this once.." basis. If he is executed, it creates the precedent for executing the mentally ill throughout Gotham. I dunno what it'd take to get a previously declared insane man to be declared sane enough to stand trial and go to the chair but that seems to be the best bet Gotham has of killing the Joker. Assuming he stays dead.

And have Batman beat my ass for killing his boyfriend? No thank you.

What would the Gotham papers say if Joker died laughing at someone's else joke? I mean literally he died from laughing too hard.

Batman and Joker's relationship is easily the worst thing to happen to either characters.

Like what the fuck is this?

Attached: killing your son to save your boyfriend.jpg (1988x1528, 2.52M)

>Like what the fuck is this?
It's Bruce desperately not wanting to kill anyone but also not wanting to put Jason away for homicide.
Same thing it was the last dozen times you posted it.

What if Batman blew up Gotham in front of Gordon to save Joker and kill everyone else in it?

"I had to do it Gordon, they were gonna kill him."

>The real question is why the fuck hasn't the joker been killed yet
Because he's the most popular villain Batman has. That's it. Everything else is mental gymnastics.

The state Gotham is in has a ridiculous concept of legal insanity if the Joker qualifies. The law could easily be changed to include Joker and people like him while still excluding mentally ill people unable to be culpable for their crimes. All real US courts that have a standard for legal insanity would already exclude Joker, they've always excluded people like him. The insanity defense can and has been changed by statute so Gotham politicians are just shit.

>It's Bruce desperately not wanting to kill anyone
Like Nolan's Batman pointed out, killing someone and not saving them are two different things.
>put Jason away for homicide
I'm pretty sure you can file that under self-defense and no court in the country would argue.

It's awful and great at the same time. Insane homoerotic obsession between a hero and his archrival is something that would be pretty fascinating if it could actually be meaningfully explored
hadn't Jason already murdered a ton of people by that point

Attached: obsessed.jpg (1131x477, 203.79K)

If Batman won't kill the Joker, there's no way he'll kill either of you

The Joker problem:
>Joker is a very most popular character, so we can't kill him for that reason
>we start using him as an inoffensive clown criminal, this issue doesn't come up when he's just robbing banks
>but people need more to be entertained, so we up the ante
>we end up with the psychotic genocidal maniac with no humanity whatsoever
>his bodycount is probably somewhere in the millions
>we still can't do anything about him because he's popular
Cue the mental gymnastics about "Batman doesn't kill", "killing the Joker means he won", "the Joker will always find a way to survive", etc.

What if the Joker was like, reduced to a head? Still alive, but he no longer has his body? He's basically a living, talking head in a jar kept alive either by machines or his sheer Gary Stu bullshit? Either way, he could be sealed away in a fate worse than death.

>I won't allow Jason to kill anyone but I will allow Joker to live to kill again and again knowing he'll never stop
>I can't bear to take Jason in for homicide even though no DA is going to prosecute him
Batman really needs to learn to let people make their own choices.

Fuck off, Snyder.

Wasn't this the plot in one of the comics?

He'll find a giant mech suit for it.

>Gay lover kills hundreds
>Get a free pass because you technically "stop" it
How the fuck has Batman not been arrested yet?

Wait, Snyder had an idea like that?

Joker and Bats deserve each other desu

Attached: the face of a man who knows he'll always win the batsbowl.png (283x485, 263.45K)

>Show Jason bleeding to death from his jugular
>Censor "bitch"

that’s the states job. batman just collects criminals for the police, he can’t pass judgements. if they wanted him executed they need to lobby the local government instead of making it the responsibility of one guy

Yes.

Attached: FAB1830E-1917-4750-9656-BCB2806EE0A4.jpg (1987x3056, 1.22M)

Welcome to modern comics.

He'll get kidnapped and put in a robot body because some other villain wants him to distract Batman or something. Cyborg Joker would be in a few stories before getting his brain put into a clone body or a body double or something, surgically altered to look like his deformed clown self, at his own request. Later he'll hack another cyborg and reference having learned a thing or two about cybernetics, and then it'll never be mentioned again.

The question will stop when it has a good answer.

>"THE KILLING JOKE"
>comes out April 1st

>yfw Joker's mind ends up going into the internet
>yfw we get Cyber-Joker.

we live in a society

what if it was Batman who told the joke

He'd find a way to talk other people into doing his crimes for him. Because that's how being crazy works.