She didn’t deserve this

She didn’t deserve this.

Attached: 4451787C-CF70-4964-8EF4-475D2B1CEFC6.jpg (828x409, 142.99K)

Hot, but I have no idea who this is.

Test

She was introduced as a recap character late in the 1st season and then was a non character for the following two seasons.

She totally deserves it

Maybe putting an alien device around your baby maker wasn't the smartest idea.

Rocket from DC comics and from Young Justice. Her kid got diagnosed with severe autism and she’s very uncomfortable by how he behaves since she has no idea how to deal with his outbursts.

The only based parent was Karen who unironically ensured that her daughter was born with superpowers, but also autism free.

She's only half a character. She really isn't that interesting without Icon to play off of.

Lmao they really are going full-on wokeshit/represantayshuns bingo card huh? This show should've stayed dead.

That's not enough of a reason for her to be forced to wrangle Yea Forums around

maybe that's the point of this arc

They really are. I've said it before, but this show like meeting with an old friend only to find out he's being become very political and vocal about it.

I guess I could give everything a pass, if it wasn't so in your face or the show stops to talk about fish boy cuck relationship of Beast Boy being depressed.

Huh? She was in season 1, she was just another one of the characters who got lost in the time skip. Also, Rocket's always been a mother her original Milestone version is a single teen mom aswell.
Have you ever read/watched Mcduffies stuff outside of the DCAU?

Maybe or maybe we could actually see Icon. I swear he was only there to drop off Rocket.

I was curious to see how YJ fans on other forums are taking this season so I was looking at responses and the amount of people admitting they got Rocket confused with Bumblebee only emphasized what a non-character Rocket is - people don't even remember her powerset.
Maybe the rest of the episodes will help develop her but it seems like learning to deal with autism is going to be her arc and that's just hilarious.

>Maybe or maybe we could actually see Icon. I swear he was only there to drop off Rocket.
That's the point of Young Justice. Though we saw more BL than Static

Did anyone, really, other than watching Static Shock?

(which I never did because I wasn't interested in a cartoon with a black lead, but lots of other cracker anons seem to have and enjoyed it)

No, I like Rocket and am aware of her history in and outside the show, I'm talking about making Amistad autistic in addition to all the other CURRENT YEAR obnoxious progressive garbage they've added to the show since it came back.

>they got Rocket confused with Bumblebee only emphasized what a non-character Rocket is - people don't even remember her powerset.
She make bubbles strong enough to hold wonder woman

>character Rocket is - people don't even remember her powerset.
She's super liberal and a single mother. Her being a super liberal is supposed to contrast with Icon being a “Pull yourself up by your bootstraps.” classic conservative.

self-loathing racist

Is this really what DC fans want?

Have you seen the state of DC in the past few years? What their fans want isn't anywhere near a priority for them.

I mean, yes, but my self-loathing and racism don't make Milestone any less successful. If not for YJ I wouldn't know who Icon or Rocket are and reading about Icon makes me cringe.

Like, I'm a racist and I can't believe a super-powered alien on par with Superman would land on Earth, choose to become a nigger, and then just sit back and get buck broken and allow buck breaking to happen. Like, Icon's supposed to be a hero. Heroes wouldn't let that shit stand. But Icon not only did, he went on to become a fucking right-wing Republican.

The entire point was the Rocket was the real hero, "you were Icon the whole time". Not Augustus, he just wanted to sit alone in his house all day.

>the show stops to talk
That's the issue entirely. If they'd chosen to jump around between all of the plotlines over the course of the season, Beast Boy's failure to cope would have felt more natural and less grating. If Halo's Muslim 101 course was broken up and used as the outro audio over 3 or 4 episodes, it would have felt like a gradual exploration and not like a waste of time.

That said, I didn't have any problems with Lagooncuck because his bit didn't derail episodes. The throwaway "I have a husband AND wife" lines got washed over immediately mid-fight and "I want to be there for the birth" whining is reasonable when you've been in an underground supercave for weeks.

And Icon existing makes Static a problem how?

>kid with autism
>screeches over everything
I don't see the problem in anons getting representation.

Attached: 1393537984449.png (202x184, 13.08K)

>She didn’t deserve this.
Agreed
So I hope Orion fucks her chocolate pussy

>I mean yes

Attached: kys.jpg (679x403, 51.54K)

. . . it doesn't?

>I didn't wanna watch a cartoon with a black lead because Milestone also made Icon
?

Again, yes, but that doesn't make Milestone successful or popular. Shit like Vertigo and Wildstorm got more traction.

That's not what I said?

I'm just saying that it's weird to expect people to have widely read Dwayne McDuffie's non DC shit when the most famous thing to come of it was Static Shock, and for most cracker anons we only know about it because Static got a cartoon.

Dwayne might be the black Alan Moore but his non-DC stuff doesn't seem like it reached that wide an audience.

I'm all for character depth/challenges but for fuck sake this is DC not a fucking soap opera

The worst part is they've derailed Orion's character for Rocket's gradeschool PSA plotline. He has no agency or cognizant thought concerning his struggles with his violent thoughts, he's just a sperging robot that does whatever his momma tells him and goes berserk every time somebody touches him. His voice actor is also fucking TERRIBLE.

It's crazy to me how little of Rocket, Bumblebee & even Zatanna we got in the first season, as well as two & three. My only memory of Rocket was her being introduced unceremoniously, saying some generic black person line, then helping out with some fight.

She's had more screen time & dialogue in that one episode than all three seasons.

Always thought her powerset was just flying around, because of the name.

>Like, I'm a racist and I can't believe a super-powered alien on par with Superman would land on Earth, choose to become a nigger, and then just sit back and get buck broken and allow buck breaking to happen. Like, Icon's supposed to be a hero. Heroes wouldn't let that shit stand. But Icon not only did, he went on to become a fucking right-wing Republican.
That pretty much tracks though.

That's always been what this show is. Characters just show up in order to service the plot/message of the moment and if you're lucky maybe they'll show up a season or two later having had a bunch of off camera development where they got married and had a dozen kids or died or some shit.

I hope Jay Garrick is okay

>The throwaway "I have a husband AND wife" lines got washed over immediately mid-fight and "I want to be there for the birth" whining is reasonable when you've been in an underground supercave for weeks.
I actually laugh when they turned around and said nobody invited you. You can leave whenever. Then he shuts up.

That was actually good writing, character complaining and somebody turning around be like. "Nigga you can leave anytime you want."

>Heroes wouldn't let that shit stand.

Yes, but this is funny.
If Batman was in the Pre-Civil War era, would he think to fight against slavery? Or does Batman uphold the law to the letter? Can you imagine a story where it's a black free slave who shoots Thomas Wayne?

I doubt you'd question it back then if you're just an alien living among the populace.

You'd choose to respect their traditions and their laws. Choosing to be black is part of the camouflage and the "prime directive", respect their independent evolution.

>If Batman was in the Pre-Civil War era, would he think to fight against slavery?
Is Gotham still in a Union state?

>If Batman was in the Pre-Civil War era
That's basically Zorro and more Mexican American war.

Attached: zorro-843d9f6d060b7ce37f4294cb0b6a764e.jpg (3425x2548, 1.2M)

It's never not been on the northeast coast.

>It's never not been on the northeast coast.
Gotham is in New Jersey

Where was H.P. Lovecraft fictional city, I feel like that would be Gotham.

>Rocket's son is autistic AND vegan

Really pushing those agendas huh Greg?

Somewhere in the New England states

Now I'm glad that spectacular spider-man will never be revived. Because then Greg would start adding woke shit in it

He already did. When the show was still airing people here complained that Liz Allen got race swapped into being hispanic and said that this Black Cat was censored to appease feminists because no visible cleavage.
Weisman probably figured he should just do whatever he wants since there's no sense in trying to win over people that dedicated to finding things to be mad about.

Attached: Felicia_Hardy_%28Earth-26496%29_from_Spectacular_Spider-Man_%28animated_series%29_Season_2_12.png (435x646, 238.18K)

Eh, that was woke from the late 00's. These new seasons of YJ is advanced woke

Only the biggest imbeciles would get mad about that. SSM Black Cat still had her flirty dialogue with Spider-Man and honestly I'm surprised they got away with an adult woman doing that with a teenage boy.

When all someone does is complain about woke for 20 years eventually people are gonna tune them out.

>Only the biggest imbeciles would get mad about that.
Where do you think you are?
Oh also Silver Sable was considered woke too because she was a hyper competent female. You have to remember that Spectacular Spider-man came out in 2008 and this board was being ravaged with outrage about feminism because of what went down at SDCC that year.

I laughed when Orion kept pointing at her belt and saying it should be confiscated. It felt like he was making a pass at her before I realized he was just being autistic.

I wonder what WOKE shit they will put in Nightwing arc? Gay?

Depends is Nightwing with Starfire or Barbara. If he's with Barbara probably something about being handicapped.

Because the people who always want representation never ask for representation for themselves, just people more pathetic than themselves because they want to feel like saviors.

Really weird episode but one of the better ones of the season too.

>he went on to become a fucking right-wing Republican.
And that would be a problem to you, why?

>You'd choose to respect their traditions and their laws.
Lol fuck no. If I'm a million times stronger than the natives then they're going to stop slavery.

So, just have Aquaman cure the autism. Yes, it is one of Aquaman's canon powers to cure autism.

Attached: aquaman-8-a-6.jpg (740x1146, 243.6K)