Why is modern Jizney so soulless?

Why is modern Jizney so soulless?

Look how they massacred my boy.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-04-17 at 11-22-17 James Rowley on Twitter.png (598x437, 340.85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

maddogmovies.com/almost/scripts/rogerrabbit2thetoonplatoon_mauldin5-89.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Roger shouldn't have been so pathetic in the first one. He can still be the beta male comedy star that lucked out with a piece of arm candy, but he needs to act like he has a lucrative job and legit fame. He can still be insecure and worried about his wife leaving him for someone better but Roger should NOT act like a middle schooler who knows the hot girl is just pretending to like him to get with a more popular guy yet still kids himself that she might really like him for being unaggressive. Roger should have more self and world awareness than that.

incel

She sincerely loved him fuckface

Roger Rabbit actually seemed like the only properly animated 2D character. You should remain fair and not take a close up shot from the OG movie, but one that is as much in the distance from the camera.

wat?

Bump.

RIP Richard Williams.

maddogmovies.com/almost/scripts/rogerrabbit2thetoonplatoon_mauldin5-89.pdf

He will understand that after it. Before then, he always think as himself as out of her league.

There was the script for a second movie? I wish someone translate the original novel in my language

What is this from?

Its from that Rescue Rangers movie coming out next month.

Damn, that movie looks fucking rough

Chip is a poorly cel-shaded 3D model lmao.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-03-08 at 11-28-45 Screen_Shot_2022_02_16_at_10 05 50 0 png (JPEG Image, 1200 × 800 pixels).png (1200x800, 907.62K)

Dude, references!

Attached: 1615861843406.jpg (1497x1119, 595.58K)

Having the "2D" characters actually be 3D completely kills the 3D conversion joke with Dale

>There was the script for a second movie?

Yes.

it defeats the purpose of comparing 2D and 2D when both are 3D

>now I know why all the guys at school stare me in the shower

>2022
What did they mean by this?

That Seth Rogen needs to be in jail.

I thought Seth Rogen was working on TMNT and Darkwing Duck. What does he have to do with Roger Rabbit?

I'm sorry 2Dbros, but Dale unironically looks better. Chip would look nice too if he were actually 2D.

why is roger rabbit in Rescue Rangers?

Bruh.

It's one of those movies where humans and toons live together and the toons are actually actors. So they encounter Roger at a big party with other famous people and toons after they make it big with the Rescue Rangers show.

Attached: 7512212.png (947x531, 821.43K)

Please tell me Jessica isn' in this thing.

Attached: 1622217058468.jpg (400x400, 24.47K)

All I know is that she wasn't in the trailer.

Attached: Just keeps on bullshitting.jpg (878x878, 70.52K)

Brah

I'm not sure if you intended for that long string of nearly unintelligible babble to come out that way but I assure you it makes very little sense.

>World where 2D anime girls are real
I can only see this ending in disaster

Attached: 1462900426053.png (351x351, 153.07K)

theyre making new roger rabbit content?

He's in the new Rescue Rangers film. The op is a screenshot from the trailer and evidently it has Roger Rabbit in it. Probably just a brief cameo though.

you mean rape

There was also talk of Roger and Mickey starring together in an animated adaption of an old 50's film called "The Stooge"

Attached: The Stooge.jpg (1000x1481, 230.88K)

Disney no longer have any talented 2d animators

Roger Rabbit got made by some of the biggest legends of animated cinema
these modern 3D artists probably dont even know how to properly animate a horse running on a flipnote book

Huh. neat.

It ends with me marrying Videl.

>Disney never had any talented 2d animators
Ftfy

Bro.

>34 years later and their film 2D animation is worse than their 80s tv animation
Can't make this up

Did you watch the original? When it comes to toons, Jessica is the lucky one.

I'm not sure why you're getting these replies, because Roger was indeed pathetic. Mickey Mouse had more of a backbone than Roger.

The average Japanese animator is infinitely better than any shitty Disney artist. It takes no skill to draw these shitty xerox films.

Ok weeb.

so they're taking bonkers' setting and using chip and dale for that

Yeah, it's basically the Roger Rabbit/ Looney tunes Back in action premise. I had forgotten Bonkers but it also had that premise as well.

now that you mention it, rogers brought the concept of toons living in the real world, bonkers took that concept to his show (well when they propose the being a cop plot after the fail attempt of being just another cartoon)

Another Roger Rabbit/Back in Action premise so quickly after Space Jam 2 flopped

Why can't you recognize that sometimes an actor has a personality separate from their fame? Rodger was a dweeb who hit it big with slapstick. That's it. He's not some equivalent of a leading male like Tom Cruise, he's more like Rodney Dangerfield.

In addition, he was being framed and the toons were in danger of being dipped if they acted out of line. That would make anyone consistently nervous.

THERE'S STILL HOPE

Anime wins again lol

>japanese animation is shit
>american animation is shit
>>anime wins
Riiight.
>Tom Cruise
I feel like that's a very big example of separating personality from fame. Patrick Stewart is another good example.

I want to cum in Roger

What the fuck is this?
Why didn't I know about this?
I hope Jessica Rabbit isn't in this.

I said "a leading male like Tom Cruise". And despite being a crazy Scientologist, he does his own stunts and is pretty much exactly who you see on screen

Rescue Rangers movie cameo

Okay. I thought it was a revival. Thank God.

This is going to be worse than Space Jam 2 lmao