Elinor Wonders Why

Happy Easter! It's been a year and a half but were finally at the end of Season 1, the special airs tomorrow and the last batch of episodes come after that. Will they get renewed?

Attached: machine gun boops.gif (318x259, 656.31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/91ZPt7dslio
m.imgur.com/a/JdcvLJr
kids.video.cdn.pbs.org/videos/elinor-wonders-why/7a043335-a9b5-4b70-af47-68aaec68f025/2000290291/hd-16x9-mezzanine-1080p/ewwj-ep-dvi-en-v2-mp4-720p-3000k.mp4
kids.video.cdn.pbs.org/videos/elinor-wonders-why/7a043335-a9b5-4b70-af47-68aaec68f025/2000290291/hd-16x9-mezzanine-1080p/ewwj-ep-dvi-en-v2-hls-16x9-1080p_161.m3u8
hlsplayer.net/
youtube.com/watch?v=oDQXFNWuZj8
youtube.com/watch?v=QLK3YA1bX2M
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I want to play inside Elinor's house.

Her dad modeled after the co-creator, Jorge Chen, looks like a total cuck.

really hope the special is good, don't know how an hour long Elinor episode is gonna work though
youtu.be/91ZPt7dslio

This movie is gonna be..something. If these people don't renew the program, at least I can say I was there for the final moments of it's span? Although I'd definitely be pissed off.

Happy Easter though, people.

Attached: Untitled85_20220416154414.png (985x1269, 269.25K)

He'll watch too

>Hilda is a female centric knock off with Scottish accents of Gravity Falls by Disney.
The first two Hilda graphic novels came out in 2010 and 2011, two years before Gravity Falls existed, and neither series are original to begin with.

Attached: 1600216470647.webm (1280x720, 2.55M)

>ELinor is a knock off of Bluey.
Neither show has anything in common, for one thing, Bluey has never tried to be educational, Elinor loves and dies by its "edutainment."

Because this show does have a bit of a limited fanbase, mainly consisting of the poor edit weirdos and mediocre artists on DA, it's sorta why I brought my hyperfixating ass to Yea Forums. Mainly to see what's up with what's pretty much the remaining sort of fans. And if people consistently watch the show, maybe watch the YT clips and episodes a few times, they'd honestly count as fans to some extent since, while we wouldn't know for sure, that could give PBS the notion to not give up on the series yet. Of course not guaranteed since these networks never really listen to their supporters.

And as much as people will blurt it out that "this show is better" and "this show is just a rip off of this show"
You honestly think I'd give one? Cause even if there's more education or values or such to get out of something else out there, I just see the calming art direction that Elinor goes into, I see the kids just being kids, being curious and all, and it's honestly good enough to for me, even learn a thing or two from an episode. I probably could get into more well put together cartoons in the future, but I don't wanna absolutely overboard myself with fandoms to be real, especially of shows meant for people way outside my age range.

>Yea Forums
Stopped reading right there.

Oof

Attached: Screenshot_20220125-180841_YouTube.jpg (1023x926, 326.01K)

Something about how the hair is done in this show, I really like it.

Do you have hair fetish?

No, I just think its animated nicely and has good texture.

>its animated nicely
Whose animated nicely?

The hair.

Elinor wonders why no one is here.

For those of us who want to see this the moment it comes out, the link to the movie will be working in exactly 6 hours and 45 minutes from now, which I'll post right on the hour unless someone beats me to it.

Attached: How can one bun be this cute.webm (640x360, 108.74K)

Are you a time traveler?

Everyone else is busy getting laid with chocolate eggs.

Sounds gross.

Probably because 85% of what would've made up today's board posters got asked to come out their basements to spend family time.

More like I watch PBS and this show so much that I know exactly when new episodes show up on the app, which is usually several hours before they air on the actual channel.

I guess autism goes both ways. You seem to hate this show as much as I love it, considering this is at least the 6th post you've made on this thread alone saying just how much you hate it. The number of IPs compared to the amount of deleted posts in the archive make it obvious. Anybody who's that obsessed surely has a reason, and I doubt that it's because Elinor isn't as popular as you think it needs to be to warrent a small but dedicated fanbase. Why do you really hate it?

Attached: Just Peachy.webm (1280x720, 338.22K)

>internet wifi phones

Alright, now I'm under the impression I'm speaking with someone who's no younger than 35.

I definitely can get behind the idea that usage of smart devices needs to, at least, be heavily monitored by any parent who lets them on such thing before their tweens (flip on the kiddie mode for them and honestly just disable something like Chrome). Still should actually do some more parenting instead of letting your iPad Mini babysit while you're doing whatever moms usually do on the phone. I'm assuming we're past the era of Minion meme soccer moms.

But..besides that, you don't think that some of these people have enough brain capacity to just...turn off the phone for a little to enjoy family time or try to without the urge to run into traffic (depending on the user)? Imagine you have your phone out in a sorta public space, someone gets a little too nosy, and snatches it. What if it was on the last PBS Kids thread where Elinor cp was (I believe) only the second damn post?

Attached: Screenshot_20191031-153239_Twitter.jpg (1080x2280, 522.84K)

Bravo sir, you made me think that was a rockelobster pic I hadn't seen before, then expertly dashed my hopes when I opened it.

While I don't attend to watch it early with the app, I still attend to catch it at least once out of the three times it'll be on the 24/7 network. And unless I'm mistaken, we have new episodes come Tuesday and Wednesday (albeit the final ones) as well. If I'm right, then the next few days are gonna be no short of dope. Maybe a little emotional too, honestly.

I swear to fuck if we get a more sad Elinor, man..

Attached: uoooh flag.gif (633x356, 1.57M)

Who drew pic related? Where can I find more

Attached: 1649045690033.png (1368x613, 1009K)

This video screws with me sometimes. I don't know if it's a part of the show that I somehow missed or if some random with enough animation talent already got their asses into the show and made this.

Whatever happened to Lock Robster?

who?

Some guy who used to make lewd pencil drawings of the characters

No clue, honestly. But..

From what I've seen of the guy, he is/was an artist who did a lot of content for Elinor, think there's even a link for all/most the content made out there but I can't find it.

This is one of the most liked ones I seen, meant for an user who was planning to kermit sewer slide before Elinor showed up in their life.

Attached: 1628766831828.png (588x668, 749.38K)

>kermit sewer slide
Whut?

Say it a few times more times to yourself, bud.

Attached: 20191129_225522.jpg (4032x1908, 3.48M)

thats pencil?shading looks very good

numbers witnessed

Easily might end up being the best episode batch of all. Sleep deprived Olive could be hilarious, and Do the Crane Dance will probably be adorable. Really was a great way to end the season.

This is the link to his Elinor stuff:
m.imgur.com/a/JdcvLJr

Elinor saved an user's life. Now THAT'S interesting.

Ari seems to have a cocklebur stuck to his shirt, so I'm guessing she's explaining how that (or velcro) works.
And now she's explaining how God works.

Attached: 1649530461696.gif (480x270, 2.52M)

>Mr Rabbit, but gender swapped and even cuter than ever
Mhm, that's going on the 'to draw' list.

Since the only fourth wall breaking that Elinor Wonders Why does on the PBS Kids channel (to my knowledge) is on their irl/animation hybrid shorts starring the shows creator(?), I assume that if this isn't a fan animation then it's from a game or a website from PBS Kids. Just a tiny bit to unpack that makes it feel..different.

Attached: 20210407_091110.jpg (325x325, 13.31K)

>finally at the end of Season 1
There's only been 1 season of this show? I thought there was more than that

The time has come. It's been a pleasure, anons...

>A Wonderful Journey

720p (.mp4):
kids.video.cdn.pbs.org/videos/elinor-wonders-why/7a043335-a9b5-4b70-af47-68aaec68f025/2000290291/hd-16x9-mezzanine-1080p/ewwj-ep-dvi-en-v2-mp4-720p-3000k.mp4

1080p (.m3u8):
kids.video.cdn.pbs.org/videos/elinor-wonders-why/7a043335-a9b5-4b70-af47-68aaec68f025/2000290291/hd-16x9-mezzanine-1080p/ewwj-ep-dvi-en-v2-hls-16x9-1080p_161.m3u8

Play the m3u8 link at hlsplayer.net/ if you don't already have a way to do so.

Attached: Elinor-Wonders-Why_Season1_Episode139A.jpg (1000x563, 159.54K)

Let the wonderful journey commence.

Attached: el2.png (1000x1000, 864.45K)

Unfortunately we don't have word on a season 2 yet, even. PBS Kids just seemingly spaces the hell out of airings and done the same with this show since it's debut about a year and a half ago.

Once again, probably won't be watching this at this moment, but I hope you anons that do will enjoy. Hopefully it fares good as a conclusion to what I hope is the first of many seasons, if not the only season of such a nice offering from these people.

I noticed that it's written by the creators like most of the good episodes so theres absolutely potential

Attached: writers.png (1224x653, 1.11M)

Sup bitches, you thought you can escape and make new Elinor threads? Well not this time, we're catching y'all asses and going to spit facts at you.

EL-IN-OR! WONDERS WHY!
Where do people go after they die?

>this thread

Attached: ari.png (513x604, 179.32K)

It was kino.

Attached: vlcsnap-2022-04-17-22h11m21s342.png (1280x720, 460.79K)

18+ site FNAFfag

Attached: rangerjoke.jpg (760x1079, 134.23K)

Elinor Wonders Why youtube.com/watch?v=oDQXFNWuZj8

>Bo as a guest VA in Elinor
I need this

I only pop my head into these threads to see the edgy loli rabbit baiting. But after seeing a bit of the show the mom is hot, especially in that ranger outfit. Id do them both

What would Elinor think if this guy showed up and started talking about how ancient people mixed rocks and plant juice to build a global empire?
youtube.com/watch?v=QLK3YA1bX2M

Yeah, that was a great movie. Was cool to see all the references to past episodes they crammed in, Why Do I Wonder being another god tier song, and we finally got to see a glimpse of Ranger as a kid.

Attached: Teenage Ranger 1.jpg (1317x1080, 166.76K)

Attached: Teenage Ranger 2.jpg (1314x1080, 235.32K)

Hell yeah, Seed user. The movie as well as Why Do I Wonder are firmly wedged in the top 3, if not the #1 spot. It radiated SOUL and somehow it didn't feel like a bloated regular episode. It held its own for that whole hour very well. The regular episodes that are ending the season are definitely going to feel inferior compared to A Wonderful Journey, it's gonna be a real tough act to follow. The last song I felt was a little grating sounding at times, but it definitely was still good, but WDIW outshines it. Hopefully Beatriz makes another appearance, cause I like her.

Attached: vlcsnap-2022-04-18-01h01m39s565.png (1280x720, 1.08M)

God damn mods are complete faggots. Hey zoomer can we actually have some fun!? You remember that right? Here a nigger a spic and a redneck are a car who's driving? The cops.

Taken out of context this is so lewd.

I want to impregnate the bunnycunny

I'm still around, mostly on Yea Forums sometimes /trash/. I sort of just draw when something catches my attention and post here since I don't have a place to put all my degeneracy apart from imgur. Here's a little surprise I prepared a few weeks ago. Enjoy!

I'd ask if y'all have any requests but the mods are being class A faggots this weekend purging furshit.

Attached: FgMihIo.png (1365x1750, 3.71M)