Does anyone else think the age gap between Katara and Aang is a little weird...

Does anyone else think the age gap between Katara and Aang is a little weird? Katara is almost 16 and aang is still physically 12 when they made out. It's hard to see the genders make it seem "ok" because the female is the older one here but imagine if it were a 15 year old boy who's almost 16 making out with a 12 year old girl?

Attached: j1o90igj0lr31.jpg (665x496, 25.08K)

Women get away with pedophilia all the time, it's just the way it is.

Katara is like 14 and it's not that weird but I also that that KataraxZuko is a much better ship.

Oh you're right. I remember her as 15 for some reason. But ultimately aang just got out of the iceberg and Katara was probably 14 for a while and was nearly 15 anyways.

i think they were 13 and 14 at the end so not that much of a gap

I think it's weird because Katara was supposed to be the mother figure Aang never had.

Katara is a cunt that doesnt deserve Aang.

Aang got that mommy gf

Zuko fags must cope how the guy is the biggest cuck in the world

yeah, man it's kinda creepy. Like, sure he's the Avatar but he shouldn't get a pass just because he's 112 and Katara is like 16.

why the fuck are Zutarafags still a thing? It's been years, let the sperging go and just write fics for the pair, stop giving a shit about canon.

This. The writers were freudians.

Lel does someone remember the paedobear meme on Katara?
Because Zutara is like the 75% of the fandom fanart, you're right though user

based

>Aang, you pedobastard!

That’s what makes it hotter user. Stop being a prude.

>Lel does someone remember the paedobear meme on Katara?

nope but that can be fixed

Attached: file.png (698x837, 176.48K)

Friendly reminder to Zutarafags that Katara and Aang had a loving marriage and three beautiful children

>fandumb
off yourself

What are you talking about? 20 years gap is normal in many cultures around the world, just flags believe otherwise is "not normal"

>three

Technically he's a 112 year old avatar, so it's okay.

We don't give a shit about canon, that's why we keep oosting about Zutara.

They had a horrible marriage and their kids end up fucked up and borderline incompetent.

Katara was only two years older (physically) you retards. Avatar wiki states she's 14 during The Last Airbender

>kids
First two are Sokka's

aang was over 100

Aang is 12 and Katara is 14.
2 year difference.
Even if it was 12 and 15, it's still not nuts in any way.
Americans are insane.

Don't you have the son of a pedo to worship, today?

I’m 29 and my boyfriend is 25, I’ve gotten way too many comments about our age gap being too big.
Which is insane because men regularly marry women a decade (or even 2 decades) younger than them and that’s considered fine, but a woman dates a man 5 years younger than her and that’s somehow “predatory”.
People are retarded

Nothingburger. They are both underage when they started dating.
Even my parents have an over 5 years age gap, they met as adults tho.
It’s pretty normal for that to happen.
Imo it’s only creepy if adults go after minors, especially those below 16 or 14yo. Since they had little to no chance to develop romantic or sexual experiences and are likely unable to differentiate between someone who predates on them because of their age and someone who actually has feelings for them.

Same age gap as Gravity Falls

Physically yeah but emotionally she's his mom and that's weird.

Why some people has a problem with few years gap while there are some celebrities like Trump married someone who's 25 years younger?

/thread/

I didn't like wendip either, she made it pretty clear she had no romantic interest in Dipper.

>Katara is almost 16 and aang is still physically 12 when they made out.
No.They are 1, maybe 2 years apart.

>also that that KataraxZuko is a much better ship.

Attached: 0.jpg (554x4986, 448.51K)

I'm guessing they didn't have the Aang/Katara relationship in the conceptual stages, but eventually decided to move into it, forgetting how young they made Aang.

The age gap between them is roughly 1.5 year.
Smaller than the gap between Katara and Zuko.

Yes, but there's a difference between a 13 & 15 year old vs. a 12 & 14 year old.

Because they're both matured adults while aang and katara arent.

Katara was always meant to be Aang's love interest.

I personally always thought that Katara x Zuko was a bait ship, but it's still done much better than the actual one

This, it’s literally made clear in like episode 1.

He has the wisdom of a hundred generations
He’s the creeper

Wew, this isn’t remotely true. Their kids are all accomplished and good people. They weren’t perfect parents but they did a good job.

>Their kids are all accomplished and good people
What? Tenzin cheated on his girlfriend with a student of his.

Go to bed, Lin

No.Now stop making these threads.

No counterargument.

They are two warriors that went through the greatest conflict in their universe and came out victorious.
If anything, I am surprised they did not use each other for stress relief right away.

A bunch of war criminals are hunting you all over the place. Who knows if you gonna be alive tomorrow. Might as well bang it out before they torture and kill you.

Aang is wisely built to be an underage monk, so for him it is ok to resist or not even realize the temptation. But Katara is a regular girl and her only other option is her brother.

>It's hard to see the genders make it seem "ok" because the female is the older one here but imagine if it were a 15 year old boy who's almost 16 making out with a 12 year old girl?
So Steven Universe

Attached: Connverse .jpg (665x813, 71.13K)

It seems the writers thought "Ok we need a female character who would be the love interest but also assume a mother, leadership role so she has to be older."

"Wait but our protagonist is 12 years old!"

Silence.

"Ok fuck it I dont feel like changing everything let's just go with it."

Aang is a punk ass who kept running away from his responsibilities.
>Ran away from being the avatar
>Ran away from achieveing the avatar state
>Ran away from confronting Ozai

Attached: vvoo7.jpg (480x360, 14.43K)

Aang x Zuko

Attached: 237722796-256-k370994.jpg (256x400, 26.8K)

Tenzin didn’t cheat on Lin. They broke up after Pema made her feelings known to him and then he got involved with Pema.

Based

Attached: 1c777c827eda4610141b34044bab5617.jpg (736x1014, 137.47K)

Nah dude, he cheated on her.

Who cares?

why is he making out with his great grand-son?

Faggots

YOU'RE 112 AND SHE'S 14, YOU SICK FUCK!

Attached: thumb_unstabler-12-seasons-of-elliot-stabler-being-a-dick-52622214.png (300x169, 27.62K)