Moon Knight

Why are the gods in the MCU so stupid?

Attached: Moon Knight.jpg (516x679, 45.53K)

Because Osiris there is most likely working with Harrow. And because Khonshu has always been an asshole and any chance the other gods get to shit on him, they're gonna do it.

Because Ethan Hawke replied telling Marc to take his meds

Attached: 1650027557424.png (996x2238, 1.03M)

I mean if Khonshu had actually brought any kind of evidence whatsoever then maybe Ethan wouldn't have been able to just tell him to get fucked

I hate how many shows and movies have this exact fucking scene, it evokes memories of getting rattled on by little siblings

They're pagan gods, which are basically just exceptionally powerful mortals. They are not divine.

Khonshu had already been exiled before and broke the rules again by fucking with the sky. He's already on thin ice and then he demands a hearing while failing to bring any actual evidence, while Harrow (correctly) points out that Khonshu is just a spiteful bastard who manipulates the mentally unhinged to get around the whole "the gods can't interfere in the mortal world" business. I agree that it should be trivial for the gods to just go look at what Harrow is doing and draw their own conclusions but most likely they just don't want to indulge Khonshu since they all hate him.

>call out a schyzo for what he is
he never lied

They lost to a cuckold's son and his twelve boyfriends. Gods are chumps

Series is better than i thought it would be desu. I just feel like the blew their load too early with Mr.Knight. Could've had the upcoming ep introduce him since Khonshu is a rock now and can't power Marc.

>I just feel like the blew their load too early with Mr.Knight.
He'll get better. Once Steven gets 100% used to the superhero persona. He'll probably be more like his comic counterpart. I.E more of a detective. Though probably still keep the dorky attitude.

Attached: p21449260_i_v10_aa.jpg (1536x2048, 892.01K)

Oh i agree, i was just saying i would've rather introduced him at the end of ep3 or in ep4 as a powered down marc/normal steven than the "well you said suit" way they did. Just a little gripe

if the gods weren't incompetent or indifferent to the point of being callous, there wouldn't be problems in the world
if there are problems in the world, there's no story to be told
creators want to tell stories
therefore there are problems in the world
therefore the gods have to suck

Clearly everyone who has ever said "take your meds" is evil and is working for the big satan

Harrow is so annoyingly generic and lacks real charisma.

>cucks himself

Attached: FQeMc-qWYBIPdac.jpg (1920x1920, 1.93M)

yeah. As a kid my favorite comics were spider man/ iron fist/ moon knight. I hadn’t watched a marvel show since season 1 of iron fist I was so disappointed. I kept my expectations low for this one and was really pleasantly surprised.

Khonshu was literally fucking with the fabric of the universe by pulling up the full moon or rewinding the night sky millenia to how it looked when Amit was buried

yeah that part was weird couldn’t they have just used an astrolabe?

Classic Ethan Hawke

So...the standard MCU villain

See i agree but i think it works in this particular case. He's a dude trying to revive a giant crocodile monster, it makes sense that he fly under the radar and just seem as beige boring if he's a spice he'd be flour type of dude.

They were like in the middle of the desert in Egypt.Where the fuck would they even find a lab for astro to do that?

Shouldn't Khonshu have known this is exactly how it was going to play out? he came in, and accused someone of a crime with no evidence, and just looked like a screaming retard in front of people who were already pissed at him.
then you have the fact that they hid Amit's tomb for however many thousand years, and she had no avatar, yet suddenly she has one, and they don't suspect that she is trying to break free?
did i miss something? I'm so confused.

Attached: 1626581910669.jpg (499x495, 91.31K)

Here's the logic behind it
>Gods are already biased because they're tired of Khonshu's shit
>Gods think they know everything, and doubt a mere mortal can find a tomb they themselves have no idea where it is
>Technically Harrow has committed no crime.
>Khonshu and Marc have no evidence other than hearsay. No compass or staff was at the trial because Harrow knew in advance he was going to be summoned.
>Harrow exploited old rivalries and pointed out that Marc was clearly unwell, strengthening his argument that Khonshu is abusing his current avatar.

This is a case where the audience takes for granted their unique perspective/knowledge. Had you been there, unaware to the circumstances prior, you would have sided with Harrow too

Khonshu is your average irrational emotional pagan god. The other irrational gods don't like him and also he didn't take his meds, nobody is gonna listen to him. Also the other gods might be in kahoots with Harrow

Attached: 1650013312754.webm (1000x562, 2.86M)

Harrow isn't Ammit's avatar, at least not yet. Right now Ammit is imprisoned, with next to no way to touch the outside world. She's not speaking through Harrow or possessing him like with the other avatars, so naturally they can't sense her. To them, it's just Harrow.

That's another thing I want to talk about. Harrow likely won't be Ammit's avatar, but Layla

I thought she was granting him all sorts of powers like with the tattoo, and summoning jackals.

>should be trivial for the gods to just go look at what Harrow is doing and draw their own conclusions

Look at what? As far as they know he's just hanging with his little cult. He would never take them to the tomb if they asked to see what he's been up to.

Correction; he has a means to use her power thanks to the staff, but we've never heard Ammit herself. Harrow is a blind follower just like the rest. He is likely a pawn, carrying out her will based on lies and false promises.

>Yahwee:Hey pal, kill your kid if you love me, okay? wait it was just a prank
>Zeus: And for my final act I'll turn into a goose and rape this woman
Gods are dicks.

>The Egyptian "salad story"

>Ammit is revived
>Khonshu appears before Steven
>"You must jizz in her salad Steven! It's the only way to beat her!"
>I'd do it myself but as a skeleton I have no dick! You must be the one to jizz in her salad!"

So was harrow right?

Nah

I googled it and it was way more hilarious than expected

It's an old pantheon. Egyptian gods go senile and shit. They were already past their expiration date like 6000 years ago.

Yes

Imagine peace on earth. No more niggers and rednecks

Attached: 1650117552749.jpg (849x1024, 112.1K)

Because they hate Konshu for not giving up on humanity.

Also can't wait for the third guy to show up. Recent ep kept hinting him and I want to see Moon Knight get very violent.

How come the jackal monsters can interact with the real world and hurt people but all Khonshu can do is make gusts of wind. Is it a rule thing and he could fuck with people but he wont cause of some old law, or can he literally really not do anything? Could he ever do anything to people in the comics?

The jackals aren't direct interaction, just a tool created by a tool of a god. They're in essence the same as Khonshu giving Marc the suit.

The gods can automatically create a magic portal wherever Harrow is in order to summon him but can't actually take a fucking look where that is and see that he's literally standing on top of Ammit's tomb with a shovel

Attached: 3e2.jpg (323x323, 30.68K)

Unironically yes. People who pull out that meme, even if the person they are talking to are wrong or deluded, are using the same smear tactics as the actual evil fucks that cover shit up.

So comic Moon Knight is just schizo then? Isn't that sort of the Hulk's shtick?

to be fair, they did say that not even they knew where her tomb was so that part is somewhat excusable. it would be hard to explain the army of workers, with shovels though.

>Khonchu: We must make an irrefutable case to the Gods against Harrow bringing back Ammit

>Marc: Harrow is totally bringing back Ammit, trust me Gods. Why don't you believe me????

That was the dumbest shit I have seen in MCU

Looks like they wanted to establish Marc and Steven differing in multiple ways so they decide to do it as much as possible from the start

Fun fact, a lot of the early moon knight stories are fillers at the back of hulk issues. I guess marvel thought it would appeal to a similar audience

Even if they were to go to the site, it's just sand. They don't know the location, and they're not going to start digging

There are better way creatively to do that other than turning the gods into jobbers

In the age of smartphones why didnt steven just record harrow?

>why are you digging Harrow

I really like how in episode 3 we only get Marc's viewpoint and see what a fucking disruption Steven is.

They had no proof. What else could they say? Again this is an example of the audience privy to knowledge others don't.
These guys are far from jobbers.
He could make up any sort of lie on the spot. Doesn't prove Khonshu's claim

They cant see the tomb but couldnt they see Arthur Harrow talking about his plans like literally anywhere else?

Attached: 1650089790314.jpg (1202x902, 144.18K)

Theyre in on it

I feel like the show is made by, let's just say an adherant to a different religion, so shitting on the old gods is basically a necessity.

They have great power, but they're clearly not omniscient or omnipresent. They're bound to their avatars to interact with this dimension.

Yes All whites and jews would dissapear

They already established that Ammit's jackals/magic shit doesn't show up on the security footage, though maybe Harrow judging someone into a prune could work.

>guy who has a reason to revive Ammit and has Ammit's staff and an army of followers who want to revive Ammit and all of them have Ammit tattoos are digging around in a random spot in the desert while holding the compass to Ammit's tomb in their hands
>"nothing suspicious going on here, this man is clearly innocent"

>They had no proof. What else could they say?

Dont summon the gods if you dont actually have a solid plan.

The whole thing was retarded from start to finish

He didn't have Ammit's staff with him, nor the compass. Again, no case. Plus they already hate Khonshu.
That's the only hiccup to this plan, Khonshu jumping the gun before accusing Harrow. But knowing his grumpy old ass his old vendettas and baggage fucked up

Why didnt marc roll harrows sleeve up? That would have fucked his shit up

You cant expect good decision making from a guy who got banished

Marc clearly isn't thinking straight because he's got Khonshu using him like a puppet to scream at the gods, Steven in the back of his head, and the fear that there's another personality (Jake) that killed those men.

They should do Jake Lockley with an irish accent

>DA JOOS

Attached: 1650168853166.png (498x504, 533.67K)