Amphibia

Is Andrias getting redeemed with the whole eviler dad thing?

Attached: 9AE98B55-8B33-46C7-9F46-1A64413E4BD0.jpg (1070x1080, 210.82K)

He’s getting the redeemed in death treatment

no

Attached: [distant leif can be heard].jpg (298x162, 8.25K)

Attached: 20220416_202319.jpg (1601x1837, 378.9K)

I'm not sure if I regret that post yet.

He literally hasn't done anything to be redeemed of. Lief DID betray him even as he stood up to his father to give her the benefit of the doubt. The same benefit she refused to afford him. Marcy was also the host the Core chose. He wasn't happy about it but they refused to pick a different host and the Core is extremely important for getting Newtopia back on track - he wasn't going to forsake his nation for the sake of a friend a second time.

Attached: 157BDDCC-9111-4A7A-9E8F-72438B9C6BC6.jpg (1545x1869, 338.85K)

Hey, if Darth Vader could get redeemed then why can't Andrias?

Attached: images (5) (2).jpg (600x256, 11.84K)

you can find a bug shaped like anything, calm down

>Lief DID betray him even as he stood up to his father to give her the benefit of the doubt. The same benefit she refused to afford him.
Both Andrias and Lief knew he was going to use the music box, there was no trusting Andrias to actually do the right thing. Especially when he wanted the approval of his father so bad.
>the Core is extremely important for getting Newtopia back on track
Explain.

Endgame right here brothers

Attached: images (15).jpg (543x565, 27.08K)

We understand his motives a little but a few moments of "doubt" doesn't immediately mean he'll be redeemed. It's the same with Sasha's "hesitation" in 2B, we get to see it and TC proved that she went all in. Only after TC where she starts realizing the flaws of her actions.

Anyone made a Hunter Dance compilation?

>both Andrias and Lief knew he was gonna use it
Yes and he was her regent. She betrayed him. What kind of cope is this.
>if I want you to do something and you don't I'm absolved of literally everything I do from then on
Nah brah
>explain
The core is going to re-establish the colonial era of Amphibia, ushering in technology and unity amongst them all. The only reason to be pissed at that is if you're an eathling or member of one of the many dimensions they will hollow out in the coming campaigns. As an amphibian there's ONLY benefits.

Marcy... is not going to get her memories back. This includes all the encyclopedic knowledge she has gained up to know. The trio will rescue her as a blank state and just pass it off as amnesia when she gets back to Earth.

This loss of all her memories will be treated as no big deal by the show, because her main personality remains intact and Anne the 2INT retard believes that Marcy, given how fast she is at learning, will easily be able to "learn everything back"

Would Andrias beat Goliath

Attached: 8D2105C5-4C3E-42BB-9C3E-98B16F9C9DE8.jpg (3847x3072, 410.13K)

Where's sporefag? This is worse than the spore for me. I'd rather be fucking ded than a functionless shell of myself. Dementia is my nightmare.

Yeah….. just like how Grunkle Stan reminded a blank slate

That would be better than what is actually going to happen, which is Marcy will get her gem powers back and undo the Core's influence with the power of "Wit", or maybe Anne and Sasha will beat the memories back into her with power of a lot of crying. I sincerely doubt Matt has the balls to go through with actual serious consequences in the finale.

I've only seen s1 of Gargs. What are his best feats. I recall him being pretty street level whereas Andrias has fucking AT fields.

This would be Matt's final "fuck you" to the fans of the show, he only cares about Anne and the frogs, the fucking hapa faggot

Weird fetish.

>plantars have newt,toad,frog, and even salamander blood in them

Attached: 20220417_001318.jpg (1926x973, 234.18K)

Was Lief beneficial in helping frogs gain a good life.

If anything she just doomed them to a life at the bottom of the socioeconomic barrel

You guys are trying too hard it's amusing.

Attached: 1428312890241.jpg (300x300, 53.64K)

If Andrias' actions were ultimately because The Core was misleading him then that would finally make the King Vendrick inspiration clear.

Also if they're doing still citing Vendrick as inspiration for the end of his arc then Andrias will probably suffer a horrible fate.

Attached: 1599357310959.jpg (1280x1024, 401.16K)

>Andrias will probably suffer a horrible fate.
Good.

>even has all those "red eyes"

Attached: 1650081376510.jpg (349x293, 75.59K)

Oh no doubt. Marcy will be back to normal and everyone will be happy. People are right in calling Hoppop for the dead man walking. He's had enough 'fuck ups' and is old enough to be expected/accepted in his death and even that seems like a stretch.

That said the gem powers don't seem to be related to their virtues. If any relationship exists it's more like they're active when you fulfil/display your virtue i.e Anne when she's protecting other people and Sasha's when she's fucking pissed. The powers themselves seem to be anime transformations without too much distinction so far though. I'd be extremely surprised if their powers are more than a different coloured ultra instinct. Especially because we've seen them using them in the murals.

Can't wait for him to master his hollow powers.

sigh...here come the unironic andrias apologists...

They're not gonna stop.

>sigh...
Get that ass banned.

please stop using "they" for darcy it's literally just the core in darcy's body. it's the same entity as the core, an inanimate "it"

when did this happen

Is there anything that warrants that?

She condemned her entire race to slavery in the fields, which is a fate worse than death for what had, up till now, been pampered first worlders who depended on machinery.

I don't think anyone here can comprehend just how brutish, horrible and soul-destroying pre-industrial agricultural work was. You faggots already bitch about how terrible your nice airconditioned office and service jobs are, now imagine manual labour that is both exhausting and repetitive as well as boring and dehumanizing.

Even farming today, with tractors and modern fertilizers, is tough as hell. Think of yourself and your soft flabby body being driven out to do such backbreaking labor. It would be cause for suicide.

Attached: FQYnCkrWUAA4L0V.jpg (1850x964, 733.36K)

What has Andrias done to improve Newtopia?

Isn’t the core like a hive mind, they seems appropriate

kek

Fuck off and watch Big City Greens if you like funneh frogs so much, faggot

Low quality post and underageb&. It's an unspoken rule/site culture that ellipses aren't used outside of irony if at all. Emotocons are the same way as is capitalising the first letter of a quoted line.
It accurately identifies you as an off-site piece of shit. If you want to have terrible opinions at least lurk/try to fit in.

I will watch both

Nothing. He taxes them, that's it.

Nothing, if anything he's shown to be a horrible king who doesn't really care for important matters unless it has to do with the box.

Big City Sneeds is funneh frogs done right. I am a frieschad and I love Big City and Molly too.

Jack squat.

BIG

Attached: Screenshot_20220417-002814_Video Player.jpg (1139x1083, 564.75K)

It's too bad that they don't care user

He kept it relatively civil despite it falling into the medieval ages. Say what you will about conditions but despite their savage trappings the society of Amphibia maintains law and order and even suppresses opportunistic uprisings with bloodless interventions.

Something which occurred to me, is that modern Amphibia is overrun with dangerous wildlife and monsters that are life-threatening for the frogs, toads and newts, and in some cases possibly civilizational destroying (the ant attack on Newtopia).

This likely wasn't the case when the Amphibians had an army of robots which they could use to suppress the natural wildlife.

So, Leif not only relegated her race to serfdom, but also condemned them to thousands of years of being preyed and snacked on by animals

Raise it out of being a third world medieval shithole?

Attached: 1649303111578.jpg (1000x1000, 187.68K)

So, do we blame Leif for the death of Sprig and Polly's parents since the robots could have saved them, or do we blame Andrias for condemning frog-kind to the remote farming fields?

The ends justify the means. It will all get better in the end. Everyone just had to suffer for a thousand years.

>This likely wasn't the case when the Amphibians had an army of robots which they could use to suppress the natural wildlife.
Counterpoint: There's a good chance some of those freakishly large bugs and beasts could have originated from newt mad science or even been imported from offworld.

It's tragic.

Leif is based as fuck

Maybe leif could have given it some time before being an impulsive tard

Probably.

>anprims ruin everything
Tell us something we don't know.

Refutation: Even if that were so, and it doesn't appear to be or else we'd see moss men fucking EVERYWHERE due to how survivable they are, she knew this when she chose to take the box. If you blow up a train you don't get to complain that it was a harmless act because someone else could have stopped people getting on the train in the first place. Both statements are true but in the end you're the one that chose to fuck everything up for everyone.

There was a theory that most of mammalian monsters we see throughout the show in Amphibia were actually brougnt over from the other worlds and got stranded.

Attached: Scorpileo_render.png (675x564, 105.15K)

She didn't know when the moon was about to fall. It understandable she had to do it quickly. She could've at least gave Andrias more time to adjust and try again to convince him.

Serious consequences physically? No. Those can only happen to old people. So Grunkle Stan, maybe Hop Pop might get mindraped or just full-on die.

The only thing that will happen to the girls is that Marcy moves away. The Hardest Thing is saying goodbye, that's just an extension of that. Saying goodbye to hop pop when he bites it, saying goodbye to the plantars when the girls go back to earth, saying goodbye to marcy when she moves away. Etc.

Many female frogs were probably raped in the transition from a first world industrial society to a primitive agricultural one as traditional gender norms reasserted themselves.

Given the high mortality rate in preindustrial times, most societies also had a high birth rate to counter this. This meant turning women into brood sows.

Leif has set back women's rights on Amphibia by centuries

Do you think the moon would still fall if they instead chose to invade any other world that wasn't Earth?

uhhhh
based

Why does Lief cause Andriasfags to seethe?

Quick post your favorite fan art

Attached: 1650170684389.jpg (540x644, 102.91K)

probably, it was about the continued use fucking up the multiverse

What does Sasha lose?

In the end it's about trust. Andrias trusted Lief not to betray him and she didn't trust him to listen to her and thought herself more righteous.
The future vision fucks up things a little though because it introduces the fact that she was always going to act like a sperg. That's who she is. Her spergery was always going to fuck Amphibia and make Andrias spiral and his spiralling was always going to result in the continent getting mined to compensate for the years and years without resources or power.

The prophesy and her vision created the circumstances they foretold. If they didn't exist the events they portrayed would never have come to pass.
Lief hid the box on earth to prevent Andrias from destroying Amphibia an act only necessary after she hid the box.
The girls are tasked with destroying Andrias for destroying Amphibia, a circumstance only apparent after Lief delivered the box to them

I think Andrias or Hop Pop could die, after all Disney's unofficial motto is
>If they're not human, fuck em

Attached: Screenshot_20220417-124549_VLC.jpg (1600x720, 417.92K)

Sasha will never be able to adjust to life back on Earth. After commanding entire armies, schoolyard intrigues with basic bitches will never be able to compensate. She has also permanently scarred and disfigured her body to continue her previous life. In terms of build, she is now closer to a linebacker than a cheerleader. Other girls will call her a dyke and man in appearance

Andrias is pathetic

Attached: A6A2E9D5-8EBD-4F34-BE1D-B1959C014E51.jpg (2880x2880, 428.27K)

Nothing. Fryfags stay winning.
Alternative answer: Toad dick

They’ll accidentally give her back the memories of some random dead newt from three hundred years ago and decide that it’s close enough

>if they're not human, fuck em
One of the reasons Tron: Uprising remains one of the best cartoons of the millennium.

A shallow loss.

i've always been of the belief that grime and hop pop will jointly sacrifice themselves. but if that doesn't happen i guess she still loses marcy? and her social status like other user said

Technically fryfags mean Sasha and Marcy so Sashafag would be more appropriate here.