NANDROID THREAD

Attached: 041022_dENISE.jpg (914x1068, 172.65K)

you have nothing to talk about

well I do, i was cut mid talk by the janny and forgot half the stuff I was going on about

haem

If she wears something long that the company has told her not to wear and she gets stuck in the garbage disposal, then whose fault is that? Yours for asking her to wear it, or Sterling's for their safety programming not preventing it?

Shouldn't this be the fault of the end user? This seems needlessly convoluted for something so simple. The company gave you a product with guidelines and such, isn't it entirely on you when you don't

would those robocatchers even bother with an "outmode" that is just doing her regular function but wearing other clothes. That must be one hell of a situation.

>"Sir, quick, come, there is an outmode in the trolley with us!"
>the squad come
>"where's the outmode?"
>the nan point at another nan
>the nan wave to the squad
>"What are you doing?"
>"Going to buy groceries for my family?"
>they turn to the nan who called
>"what did she do?"
>"She's wearing pants!"
>the squad look at each other, unamused
>"And?"
>the nan look outraged
>"And?!?"
>the pants-wearing nan just look out the window while the other goes on a rant about improper clothes to the increasingly annoyed agents
>"excuse me, this is my stop."
>it was, indeed, right in front of a grocery store
>as the panted nan walked off, the squad decided to take hold of the frantic maidbot still ranting about chaos and outmodes and to bring her in for a checkup instead
>And in fanon, where this kind of stuff is explored in greater detail, there are often Outmode Requisitions.
That doesn't really count honestly, fanon take on this have nothing to do with the canon.

Attached: 1619538960479.png (620x4547, 2.59M)

Attached: MrCleanMovieNight.png (431x355, 32.28K)

Says you

You could at least open with a question and a picture of a Canon character man
Put in some effort.

>thread get killed in the middle of an active discussion
>"nothing to talk about"

Yeah retard

So as was asked last threads, why do you think that red-headed lass is like that?
She's missing parts of ehr face, which is fair given she probably don't have acess to repair materials for regular wears and tears, but her eye socket looks like it's empty too.

She's definitely missing an eye. Why? Who knows. Maybe she got bashed in the head like that one robot lady from Animatrix second renaissance.

Ooh, that could be a neat reference actually

NO PLEASE IM REAL

uh, there this could have had gone a lot worse for the humans than the bots, given that ethic code we saw earlier.

Randomly bashing the head in of a machine, even outmoded, when you have enough humans seeing them as people to have laws and even bend the corporations views on it?

Yeah can't go over well.

bump

Attached: 1650129996955.png (500x500, 67.65K)

She could be a way for Emmy (and the audience) to learn about the darker side of human/robot interactions, if she's damaged from an assault it'd certainly be unsettling for Emmy to hear.

Attached: 1648315751851.png (1024x720, 154.04K)

damn bro didn't even censor this you got guts

Attached: 1641278526279.png (400x400, 275.13K)

>be outmode
>wander streets
>enter alley
>encounter urban youths
>????
>"so that's how I got my metal ass beat"

ey the outmode survived to tell the tale

Retaliation time
but more subtly

juck fannies

Attached: 1650144423239.jpg (953x659, 242.05K)

god fuck off with this stupid thread

its just reichs spamming kek

again?

Attached: slightly lewd avery.jpg (2700x4000, 950.14K)

I'm probably focusing on this one too much because woo new lady, but the other bots seems to be in pretty good shape, and while she's visibly damaged she doesn't seem very bothered by it (as in she's not really hiding it or anything)

Attached: 1623859033974.png (243x341, 70.58K)

you fucking suck

huge bulge

As if the other threads up atm are any more valid.
Jam a fork up your ass and twist.

unironically I prefer the bulge edit to this because I hate how the hull goes over the underwear and that hollow space give me anxiety
Like what the fuck kind of engineering is that, the cables are exposed and that hip assembly look weak as hell

I don't want to shit on the artist because otherwise it's a good piece but it really looks weird to me

Attached: 1633443194469.png (428x747, 202.51K)

You might need your screen or your optics checked, my friend.
(Fer real, tho. It's not a bulge.)

>Shouldn't this be the fault of the end user? This seems needlessly convoluted for something so simple. The company gave you a product with guidelines and such, isn't it entirely on you when you don't
Nandroids don't have warning stickers on them, so short of the new owner getting an instruction manual with everything the nandroid shouldn't be allowed to do (which they won't read) or take training classes for nandroid safety, then it'll be up to the nandroid to somehow make it's owner aware that Sterling has has issued a warning or outright forbidden the given action for the user's safety. Sorta like how McDonald's or Dunkin's Donuts or whoever it was got sued when a woman burned herself on their coffee because their cup didn't warn her it was hot, and she won the suit.

jam... i get it

youre in a spam thread retard

fuck off

Attached: 1650136672155.png (890x700, 821.13K)

>Nandroids don't have warning stickers on them, so short of the new owner getting an instruction manual with everything the nandroid shouldn't be allowed to do (which they won't read)

That sound like a very easy way for the company to push all blames on the owner and get away scott free honestly.

>then it'll be up to the nandroid to somehow make it's owner aware that Sterling has has issued a warning or outright forbidden the given action for the user's safety.
I'm pretty sure they do that anyway, unless you could argue that them going off the predicted path (or jsut being able to) is the company's fault?
Which would be odd since their human-likeness is supposed to be a selling point, which then would also be the flaw that lead to this.

hm.

>ThisSaturday.jpg

Attached: 1650132685538.png (500x500, 137.46K)

>vzndetz

>Which would be odd since their human-likeness is supposed to be a selling point, which then would also be the flaw that lead to this.
That's probably why we won't see sentient general ais for at least a long while, it's a legal clusterfuck to sort through for everyone involved.

>hm.
Ain't it

Look man I'm tired physically and emotionally give me a break

>Which would be odd since their human-likeness is supposed to be a selling point, which then would also be the flaw that lead to this.
Maybe that's what led to the decline of the AEC. If nobody can figure out who's responsible for the robots or what counts as a malfunction in fringe cases, then how could it possibly be enforced?

If a GR Jane went outside wearing a leather jacket despite explicit orders from her GR to not do that, would she be declared an outmode for disobeying the GR employee who ordered her not to? If she decided she wanted to ride motorcycles, would be be destroyed for being dangerous to humans? I think it was brought up in an earlier thread that robots wearing unapproved clothes could be society's way of detecting outmodes at a glance.

>hm.
If only it was still the 1920's and we could still throw new and untested inventions into the general public with zero consequence. Alas....

would you think lobbying for recognizing androids as their own legal person could be a somewhat backward way of getting around this?

Like, the corporations deciding that if they're following odd behavior, that's because they're now autonomous? Like how a parent can be blamed for a child's behavior, but once it's an adult the best you can do is scold them

At what point do we just create our own website for discussion? I know it's easier said than done to maintain it, but what's happening here is ridiculous

Attached: Botler philosophers.png (525x525, 303.49K)

Don't forget lads, if you're not desperate enough for the pisscord yet and aren't ready to give up otherwise there's always the endchan thread as a lifeboat, it's never going away (because that's literally the only semi active thread there)

endchan.net/co/res/324.html

Attached: 1650118769627.png (378x445, 48.68K)

>thread is two years old
Holy shit

Well that endchan thing could be a stopgap in the meantime

I see anons are already having the time of their lives kek

Attached: FPt8MDYXoAAYh9l.jpg (1050x1200, 177.13K)

Damn dremzelle (how tf do you spell that) is pretty aggressive isn't she
More than Yukio

Attached: 1649554488462.jpg (1136x1002, 385.24K)

Do we call an ambulance for a robot
She's like a fallen grandma what do I do

Attached: 1649560000514.png (1456x2048, 3.28M)

Attached: 94e1b1e986b848f17ab957a39afd1a223c457ef5.png (1301x1031, 51.75K)

>At what point do we just create our own website for discussion?
when the fanbase gets 10x bigger to sustain a whole website. then again, if we had half decent moderation, the booru does have a workable forum feature that no one uses

>would you think lobbying for recognizing androids as their own legal person could be a somewhat backward way of getting around this?
Would have to determine where the line is drawn between a robot sapient enough to be a legal person and one that isn't, and then there will be the gray areas in between.

you think sexy ladybots get human sugar daddies who buy them stuff and treat them like goddesses? would be a way out of 2nd class citizen status

I'm feeling kinda love-horny rn, post Lulu

Attached: 4b6240d9554c37c43c1f1f524de3e6c96a1d8ad7.png (558x769, 145.88K)

With how far down robots are on the totem pole, I doubt very many. You'd be ostracized for doing so, from what Dom's shown of the world so far. Heck, the redhead's living with Dennis and co after all, so it's clearly not that easy.

There was a very short greentext about Emmy accepting user's marriage proposal for selfish reasons after realizing what it would mean to for her, written back in 2019 before the comic officially started.

theres no shortage of dudes with a robot fetish, look at this thread. im sure that more than a few would shack up with a coomer
here

Attached: InShot_20211128_020713038.jpg (1920x2470, 1.62M)

Attached: FQZ7KeAXEAMaTlr.jpg (730x1030, 90.27K)

When is she getting a story?

Cute! The OC just won't stop coming this weekend.

People get beat up by other people all the time even if it is illegal, it is very conceivable that this is what happened to her.

>workable
Barely, lol.

Attached: b6f5a828442dd596daad957c9e20f67ce7e0f272.png (800x600, 157.97K)

Yeah the forum is workable but you need an account to post there and unless that changed recently subscription is still closed.

>subscription is still closed.
Yup.
So even if we could find a way to make something use bake with the booru most of us won't be able to.

Attached: IMG_20220417_125505.jpg (598x341, 59.87K)

>shitter thread still up
>people actively using/bumping/defending it
i wish jannies would start deleting our content on sight again

Oh shut up that's the only thread that sticked after several tries of jannies deleting threads with discussion and content, it's this or nothing and I'm fucking tired of "nothing"

Attached: 2a4657671c9e4dca89b686f5143d041fbb3e3a99.jpg (981x657, 108.41K)

>subscription is still closed
Gee I wonder why.

How do you define a shitter thread? A thread is a thread. Post/discuss nandroid-related stuff or shut up.

Attached: 1644702357033.jpg (167x212, 20.72K)

Maybe a sort of "test" to see if it's high enough on the intelligence pole, or something?
fuck imagine if a human try the test to see if a robot is human enough and fail

>nandroid passes the Turing test so well the human observer starts to believe he is a replicant

Attached: 7aa1fdf411eae87e6e89561063ad0fdac9428d14.png (500x500, 55.82K)

>spoiler

Oh god the existential crisis and the consequences if made public