Who do you pick?

Who do you pick?

Attached: 151516523155.jpg (900x900, 127.51K)

dr strange and ghost rider

Thor and Doctor Strange, this isn’t even a question.

Me and my dick

I only need Batgod

I forsake all of them for Jesus

Superman and Strange

superman and doctor strange, easy

based

Batgod + Superman. I win.

Jesus is the guy in blue.

This user is correct. I feel like this would be more interesting without Strange. He can just hide you in an alternate dimension.
The other one is Superman to deal with the rest of the jobbers.

Superman and Doctor Strange

Only two other people in that list can fly. Pretty sure. Most dangerous is Thor because he has a large AoE thanks to controlling storms. Iron Man has missles. If Strange can turn a worm hole into butterflies, he can do the same to Lightning and Missiles. Superman can handle the rest

ezpz

Attached: 1650001820546.jpg (900x1359, 406.79K)

Strange for sure.
From there, it's a toss-up between Superman, and the Flash, assuming it's the Snyder-Cut flash, who can turn back time when it's convenient.

I would pick Flash so he doesn't try to kill you since he might be the best at it

Benedict Cumberbatch and Ezra Miller

Strange and Superman for reasons already listed.

>Thor
Probably the biggest overall threat since he's pretty tough and strong himself, at the very least competitive with Superman, on top of having weather powers.
>Wonder Woman
Just a much weaker Superman, why bother having her when you can have the real deal?
>Ghost Rider
Scary, but not quite a powerhouse, Penance Stare can fuck you up if it isn't jobbing, I suppose.
>Flash
Just fast, and Superman can deal with him anyways.
>Spider-Man
Superman massively out-stats him, Strange can just magick him away if for some reason Superman just can't flick him away.
>Hulk
Just strong and tough, nothing Strange and Superman can't handle, can't even fly.
>Iron Man
Can at least fly, but not physically powerful enough to deal with Superman, and Strange's magic can bypass his tech.
>Deadpool
His fourth wall sense would probably just be making jokes at Superman and Strange's expense, he'd still get splattered though.
>Affleckman
Just a dude in a suit, really, why is he even here?
>Wolverine
Ditto, why is he even here?

Flash might be able to take you out before Strange and Supes can even think about doing anything about it but the Flash also tends to job a lot.

Deadpool cannot be killed.

Does forksake mean to exit the game and then ask to be let in the game specifically to be allowed into the goal? I can easily imagine Jesus not protecting you because you were given a writing prompt not a manga style stat-brackets form to fill out. What a contrived bait. WAAAAAAAHHHHH!

>Superman tosses him to the moon
>Strange leaves him perpetually falling in an in-between dimension
Okay, he still can't do shit about getting to me, though.

You are insane

Superman and Ghost Rider

Are we talking the actors, because if so, it has to be between Miller, Affleck, and Gadot

You kind of have to pick Strange since he should be able to check a lot of the stronger ones, especially Superman. Probably Hulk or Flash as the second just so you don't have to worry about them. I guess Hulk since he's so stupidly durable that you'd have to go out of your way to stop him since killing him isn't really an option.

Dr Strange to handle magic problems.
Batman to handle everything else.

Dr. Strange and Flash
The rest wouldn't be able to get within 10 feet of me.

MCU Hulk is a jobber.

based

I know the scientific method and can control my emotions while under stress. That's all it takes, isolation is suppose to cause crying that's the appropriate response, boooooooo hoooooo. Wish I could LoL and trigger fun discusion uwu sob sob words.

I want to say ghost rider but I know there'd be some retarded asspull like characters magically don't feel guilt or something fucking stupid and he'd job like fucking always so probably just the safe bet of superman and someone to deal with magic bullshit like strange

Attached: 2spoopy.png (740x370, 651.56K)

Oh, it's word play, the prompt says you will ultimately BE protected and the other 10 only try to kill you. So Wonder Woman and Doctor Strange because they are the most likely to share their power and be kissable. Or Thor and Wonder Woman, because they might hook up while protecting you and then you get to be the best man at maybe the most powerful wedding evahr. Poor Wade. He's going to get Smooshed. Poor Me, because thought Ghost Rider only tries to kill me I probably wont be ok surviving the Penance Stare. It's going to be sad watching Peter parker deal with the moral and emotions from internal moral conflict. Also, some how, some way (Between Thor and Wonder Woman) Stephen is going to get embarrassed because he can only try while "2 Will" protect me. tl;dr
You no one is asking you to pick and you can't pick wrong because "2 -WILL- protect you.

>So Wonder Woman and Doctor Strange because they are the most likely to share their power and be kissable.
Actually I see the error of my ways. The correct answer is Spider-man and Iron Man because THEY are the most likely to share their power and it'll be too awkward if Peter and Tony were forced by editorial mandate to trying to kill.

>Pick nobody
>Kill myself
FUCK YOU, I WON'T DO WHAT YOU TELL ME
>FUCK YOU, I WON'T DO WHAT YOU TELL ME

absolute chad

Attached: 33df248bc6de0cb786674797358684b9.jpg (300x300, 12.08K)

yep, i'm thinkin based

If we’re talking movies, then Superman would mop the floor with those fags. The entire Justice League couldn’t even put a dent in the guy.

Attached: 615C9B08-E33F-42A6-8A68-FD645BF1AD64.jpg (1891x1080, 140.34K)

Superman is stronger than everyone else and Dr. Strange can put you into a separate dimension.

dr strange and ghost rider

Strange can do what he did to Loki and just have him falling continuously forever, like the Flying Dutchman and Squidward

a. no one is asking you to pick
b. you will be protected

HOLY SHIT

This but they have sex with me

Spiderman and Hulk.
Spidey because he's cool and Hulk because I'm all about that rage.

Definitely Strange, he's the best protector and if he's trying to kill me I'm fucked. Not sure who to pick as #2. Superman is the most conventionally powerful, but Ghost Rider is the most dangerous. Then there's Deadpool. He might be more risky on my side than on the other side, though.

I think I'll go with Strange and Superman.

This. You need to pick Dr Strange so he doesn't take out Superman.

Superman and Strange.

Superman would fuck both of them up in seconds. Flash too.

They’re trying to kill you. Strange isn’t even going to see them fast enough to say a syllable. Ditto for flaming skeleton man. Thor and hulk would be the most difficult but Superman whether he’s trying to kill or not is worthy and then everyone is fucked.

You really only need Strange.
He can just put you in the mirror dimension, which no one else listed had the ability to enter.

>He can just put you in the mirror dimension, which no one else listed had the ability to enter.

That's taking a big risk as Ghost Rider and maaaaybe Thor could get in, depending on the version of each.

How does he do this before flash or Superman shatter his skull?

Anyone not saying Superman or flash has spent too much time in versus threads on different sites.

There are no rules stated. No bullshit “b-b-but”s

Flash and Superman kick the shit out of all of them or send them to the furthest reaches of space in moments.

If Thor is able to use the Rainbow Bridge he certainly can. I think this may depend on how much Thor can use the magic artifacts in Asgard.

Best strategy for protection is hiding not kill the rest moron.

Once I have Superman the rest literally doesn’t matter so I go with the World’s Finest.

All 12 of them have editorial mandate to protect you or only ever TRY and never actually accomplish killing you. It's not a question, and it certainly isn't a question of power levels. How does Peter Parker protect you from his half of the Try-Killers? Or Wonder Woman.

Like: I said I'd pick Peter and Tony because they are characters who are most defined by their moral alignment.

At first I would have said Ghost Rider and Doctor Strange, because as Magical Beings they technically have no upper limit except under their Hierchy of Powers, Zarathos and the various Hosts Strange invokes. But then I read the prompt.

Flash and Strange. That there is any debate here proves nobody on Yea Forums reads comics.

>hiding
No no answer me, how does strange teleport you when he’s headless?

flash can travel through dimensions and bats and iron man would figure out a way to get to you anyway

The hugest powerlevels way of thinking maxing out verisimilitude and still failing to convince. These are conversations with software.

Stop trying to mince things with the OP to sound smart, you fucking queens. The premise is real simple, two protect you, the rest try to kill you, the logical pair would be Strange and Superman, the guy that can whisk you away to a safe spot, and the guy that can beat up anyone that tries to find a way inside.

>let me impose my own rules like editorial mandates
No.

Flash isn’t strong enough to stop Superman blitzing strange

Superman and Dr. Strange. How is this even a question?

I'm gay and asian, none of them can kill me.

Deadpool takes you out, while doing meta-commentary on how it's a bit problematic, but hey.

He looks in every possible universe for the way they beat The Flash. The Lash jobs to Catwoman anyway

This, people get so into hating on Superman or trying to be unconventional when it’s pretty straight forward. Those two are the strongest in ranged and CQC as well as tactics and fleeing. There’s no stopping them

Flash will rape you to death

If we're playing by those rules, then Thor can just call it down on top of us and that'd be GG, but I doubt he could do it across dimensions if Strange is a factor.

Kek

>But... I'm... Asian... and... gay...
>Oh man, I am SO cancelled.

Flash would knock him out before he twitched. Why are you being retarded. Unless strange has Superman to stop flash he’s dead.

Justin Hammer's gayness didn't stop iron man

Time Stone?

Prison gay doesn't count

It's a shame we never got much from Odin before he kicked the bucket.

He fucking controls time idiot

user he has to activate it. Stop being retarded and remove every “no speed blitz” thought from your head. Flash moves faster than the impulse to blink leaves the brain. There’s no using any spell or maneuver on him. Other than Superman tripping him or leaping into his path.