It was a different time

It was a different time.

Attached: 1624729803570.jpg (1440x3196, 750.83K)

>"This gets a pass because muh childhood"

A better time.

It gets a pass because they openly acknowledge that misogyny comes from the other side as well, and Amazonians in particular were full of it.
That shit wouldn't fly today.

The amazons in DC aren't supposed to ve misandric though.

Isn't the ENTIRE REASON WW's boyfriend is important because the Amazons were going to kill him when his plane crashed on Thymascara or something?

Even the most watered down version of the Amazons in derivative media are shown to hate men on a basic level, what are you on about?

Amazon 1: A MAN!! Slay him before his penis makes our society crumble!!

Amazon 2: What's a "pee nehs"?

Amazon 3: By Hera, Melpomene's CURIOUS!! It's already got her in it's clutches!!!

Hawkgirl know what she likes and she likes cock

>absolute truth
I love it.

Well if she didn't it would make the eternal cycle of reincarnation with hawkman a lot more boring.

If only p#blm were here, he’d know what to say

> Wonder Woman may be Batman's love interest in that show, but she sure as hell didn't seem THAT bothered by the idea of him getting murdered by that male hating cunt from that episode.

Wonder Woman being Batman’s love interest is complete dogshit but people defend it because of nostalgia

If you had an entire country of only pretty white girls with eternal youth/super powers and suddenly let in men it would not be a country of pretty white girls for very long. It's not really misandry but self preservation.

You know every single man would descend on it to get a qt amazon waifu who has never seen a penis before.

yes.... yes they are.

Attached: can't beat the cock.jpg (1307x528, 368.18K)

Not the entire Earth, just one city. And WW's hypocrisy was pointed out multiple times too.

Based Hawkgirl, call her out
Wonder Woman gets too many free passes

>There's nothing likable about them as a culture.
Could say the same about any moid-centric culture. Only have anger and hate to offer.

Their culture has then run around in a bunch of revealing togas, that’s pretty likable

You're arguing against nationalism on Yea Forums, impressive.

Not the first time Hawkgirl called WW out on her misandry. It was a contention back when the league was first forming.

Plus Hawkgirl tolerates Wally’s ladies man act. Shame about the whole Thanagar invasion thing, she’s chill as fuck for a strong independent type.

No, they actually rushed him to their hospital.
Because the whole point was that Marston was subverting the classical myths of Amazons as barbaric savages.

Attached: RCO064.jpg (1200x1700, 494.71K)

I think it's always a good idea to explore misandry with Wonder Woman in particular, given her background. It lets men take a look at misogyny from the woman's point of view, and lets women consider that they too are capable of unnecessary hate.

Until Carter gets reincarnated in a womans body and the whole moral of the run is some trans body rights shit...

That's dumb, Wonder Woman doesn't need to give lip service to MRA.

>If you had an entire country of only pretty white girls
It wouldn't be Themyscira.
>Phillipus.jpg

Fun fact: All historical evidence now suggests that the Amazons were just a support group for a larger mostly male army.
Also, the original Amazon legends were supposed to paint them as shit. They’re basically written like a cautionary tale about how defying your husband would turn you into a stupid barbarian

That'w why Shayera is #1 pussy mama

They were captured and raped by men in the comics. In the cartoon Hippolyta lies to keep them safe on paradise. Either way, you could see one or a few of them becoming a bit extreme just like in real life there's weirdos that lean too far one way or another about beliefs they were brought up with.

>Different time
>2002
Try going back a bit further to the 40's when Wonder Woman was an outlet for a bondage fetishist, now those were the good old days

I'm rewatching JL right now, is there a reason why GL and Hawkgirl are nonexistent in like half of the episodes?

They’re busy fucking off camera.

>GL and Hawkgirl
Keep dreaming birdbrains

Attached: gay couple.png (815x820, 544.46K)

No one's saying that. But there's definitely unnecessarily hate on women's side as well, 'cause ultimately they are only human too.

I imagine actors were busy, or writers couldn't figure out how to fit everyone in without impacting the writing quality. There are often cases where characters are jarringly absent, like when Superman, Hawkgirl, and GL were completely missing in A Knight in Shadows two-parter, which is ridiculous because the rest are having a huge battle on the watchtower while those three are just gone without a trace and no one even mentions them.

do NOT look up Warhawk DC it will ruin your day

Historical evidence suggest the amazons were always greek satirizing one of their enemies for having women in their armies. The ancient greeks were misogynist and thought having women in your army proved how uncivilized and backwards you were.
Marston knew all of this and is the reason why he made his Amazons an advanced utopian society.

The extremes ones went off to form the Bana-Mighdall while the ones on paradise are the one gracious enough not to judge the entirety of men based on the actions of the few.

The Amazons are not human.

Attached: captatom.webm (1280x720, 2.87M)

I am trying to keep the thread alive

Attached: hahaunless.webm (1280x720, 2.69M)

For all the mockery Marston gets, he laid the foundation of Amazonians to be better than how they were actually like in history. He did them a favour.

giwtwm

>anyone hear about that All Female Company that went bankrupt because the female employees were highly incompetent
an exception doesn't make the rule chud

nobody likes them they are boring.

moments like this remind my why i liked this version of Diana.
>that time she just fucking threw the javeline to brainiac-luthor

Terminal leftism is defined by idolatry, which wasn't as proeminent in entertainment back in the day.

Attached: that time she just fucking threw the javeline to brainiac-luthor.webm (1280x720, 2.72M)

He is literally me

Amigo?

Attached: Screenshot_20220417-050550_Chrome.jpg (720x1600, 383.01K)

There's an amusing irony here, the Bana-Mighdall split from Themyscira because they wanted to run off to get revenge on Heracles and the greeks for all the rape and pillaging and slavery, so it follows somewhat logically that they'd be more hostile to Men.
Thing is, they've spent centuries in men's world, so they're much less leery of people from it.
The doesn't precisely translate to more friendly; depending on the continuity the Bana-Mighdall would almost assuredly kill or enslave you. But generally speaking, Themyscirans are the ones who think we haven't changed since whenever Herc was stomping around. Because outside of one or two incidents with Steve, they're pretty much most of the dudes they've interacted with in all this time.

Ay

It didn't even "get a pass" in the episode

You know that when you google search like that it's based on your phone history, right?

thankyou

how come justice league never got a movie?

Sounds pretty based for a bird lady

Attached: Dance_Nor.jpg (3500x2650, 746.33K)

God she is pure sex. My prepubescente dick could never.

>My prepubescente dick
Underageb&

Attached: IntroNormal.jpg (2210x3380, 792.73K)