Who is their father?

Who is their father?

Attached: nutales.png (811x655, 667.18K)

Donald

Sperm bank.

Donald both in the adopted sense and that he fucked Della but doesn't mention it

This.

Any other answer is irrelevant fanon shit.

Donald fucked his sister

Daffy

I never watched ducktales is this image actually from the show?

Attached: 1650077403935.png (293x165, 65.43K)

Corkscrew'd

Pretty sure it is. I definitely recognize that image.

Their dad is Daffy Duck

None are black you cuck

Yeah It's from the episode where Donald gets stuck on the moon

About that..
Della’s kind of a freak.

Attached: 5D8501CF-1694-43EB-A46A-E0BD361271E9.jpg (1200x675, 100.22K)

>nutales

Attached: Rosa Con Sign.jpg (1046x797, 371.04K)

Scrooge

Attached: mplayer_snapshot_2020-11-17 06:29:38 +0000.png (1920x1080, 2.24M)

I like her tho

Attached: unnamed wolf girl.jpg (707x1080, 70.1K)

Better shot

Attached: mplayer_snapshot_2022-04-16 23:43:33 +0000.png (1920x1080, 1.64M)

Based. The only reason these characters even exist but were called "nephews" were to allow cartoons to be made where Donald could be a father but not be officially one forever more.

I would totally F them up the A

OK, this is weird. I'm used to family trees looking like the sims where siblings are shown but the children are only under those who had it.

Attached: mplayer_snapshot_2020-10-21 06:20:39 +0000.png (1920x1080, 2.4M)

We may never know. Carl Barks took the secret to his grave.

Attached: Duck Family Tree.jpg (1369x907, 580.95K)

>Della fucked her brother without his knowing
ftfy

Attached: Hey bro wanna go for another triple.png (1920x1080, 2M)

bro that slutty grin is making me hard user, you just know she wants him down baaadd...

Any writefags in the thread?
I have an idea for a story prompt

wild and silly

Speak into the void that may yet answer

Attached: writefag options.png (419x720, 193.97K)

Attached: Morpheus.gif (400x200, 2.04M)

I'd like to see someone write a story where Webby has the whole of McDuck manor to herself for the weekend and decides to spend it naked. Things are going pretty good at first but she's forgotten that Violet and Lena are coming over for a sleepover and they've just let themselves in. What happens after that? That's up to the writer (just as long as it doesn't turn sexual)

why does this feel more like a robot chicken sketch?

I don't see it

not sure where i'd take it tho personally

>(just as long as it doesn't turn sexual)

Attached: 1534649564110.jpg (526x523, 52.89K)

he's imagining it in the format of your average episode user, so like for kids, i didn't think you were stupid enough to need explaining to but ok

Howard.

Attached: Selene.jpg (1280x720, 201.45K)

I like stories where Selene is implied to have blessed Della with kids.

MODS = FAGGOTS

The father is whoever buys Rosa's Duck family tree print

Attached: tumblr_mr1o6vLuT61r3j3y8o1_1280.jpg (1024x768, 271.22K)

Wildwing

It's not actually a family tree as Scrooge definitely isn't Donald and Della's father. I mean, I'm pretty sure he's not. I think.

Daffy Duck is their father. Don Rosa agreed, don't bother him about it.

The contract is sealed return to rest.
It's sad Selene got dropped hard once Penumbra arrived. Moon stuff is just fucking boring when compared to Greek mythology. Hell even Donald got to hang around with Storkules yet Della didn't get a single reunion episode with her old bestie?

Attached: georgiarose_Selene.jpg (1258x1920, 210K)

>The contract is sealed return to rest.
Does that mean you're gonna write it?

I am so tired of how DT17 keep going about "muh family" when it seems so hesitant to use words like father or mother unless they are biologically related. I get why the triplets still just call Donald their Uncle but why did Gosling use the family instead of "You are not my father."? I feel like it is a subtle way to "legitimize" non-traditional families by implying that people don't need a father figure or a mother figure as if they are interchangeable.

That could fly if it an adult male but an 13 yearold girl?

Attached: images (92).jpg (528x581, 39.62K)

Holy shit how did disney execs not see that?

I totally agree with you.

They supported based Frank

Yes. Hopefully by tomorrow if this thread remains up past all the Easter

Attached: pupmallows_media_E_wg8J2VEAMnU8T.jpg?name=orig.jpg (1200x1226, 132.94K)

Ah yes Ken Penders in 30 years. Rides on the success of someone else's intellectual property.

It better be

those chilies look very yummy

It could be anyone, and I was bored with more Nu-Ducktales where they absolutely did not understand what kind of family relationships should be in the Duck family. Donald Duck, who is supposed to be the best parent in that series, received absolutely no love from his nephews, but was rejected. And that’s why it doesn’t surprise me that he later adopted May and June and then went to Daisy together away from his bad family who didn’t give him any attention.

Honestly, for me, Donald and Daisy are the best parents even though they are not biological for their nephews Huey, Dewey and Louie Duck, and for nieces April, May and June Duck. And you can tell me what you want, but Duck comics, OG Ducktales, Quack Pack and Legend of the Three Caballeros have shown what family means, not blood relationship.

I just want the Darkwing Duck reboot to be better than the Nu-Ducktales so to mess with Nu-Tales fans as Darkwing Duck did better in the parent-child relationship (in the case of Drake and Gosalyn as in OG DWD) than the Nu-Tales ever did. And yes, in the end Don Rosa was right!

P.S. I wish everyone a happy Easter that is celebrated and I hope for better Duck threads without any stupid topics.

Attached: Paperinik with his nephews.jpg (970x676, 86.78K)

This show was flawed as hell but I still love it

The fuck, Matilda is with Ludwig? Didn't know that

I'd post comics and/or fanart but Yea Forums won't let me

Della was taking so much dick on the reg it's hard for her to even pin it down

This is now my headcanon

Attached: and-you-can-amp-039-t-ignore-that-fact-they-amp-039-re-both-sailors-if-you-know-what-i-mean_o_3253513.jpg (511x1973, 759.28K)

OG Ducktales nephews are more better.

Attached: Huey, Dewey and Louie-DT87.png (969x676, 950K)

>lead characters back in the day couldn't have kids because it would imply they had sex
it was a wild time