ITT: girl shows you watched when no one was around

ITT: girl shows you watched when no one was around

Attached: pepper-ann-1024x600.jpg (1024x600, 138.31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

disney.fandom.com/wiki/Pepper_Ann
vice.com/en/article/ywewq7/pepper-ann-was-the-most-underrated-feminist-cartoon-of-the-90s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why tho? Peppe was fine.

Attached: 1635120361208.png (975x733, 394.73K)

Fag I bet you're a tranny

could you stop talking about trannies for five minutes

>Trannies living in your mind this rent free
I can almost guarantee that you're a closeted trannoid. Please 41% yourself.

It's the only semblance of personality /pol/smokers have. They're OBSESSED.

Bruh. Stop embarrassing yourself. It's a good show.

>/Pol/tard

Attached: nah.png (850x654, 435.36K)

Attached: ster.jpg (500x523, 29.17K)

based
I only watched the first 2 seasons of it.

Anybody got that fanart of Star Butterfly and Kevin Spencer?

Attached: rentfree.png (368x500, 85.17K)

unfortunately, yes

Attached: kevinspencer_x_star.png (1470x2123, 1.94M)

hey as a guy who is Libertarian, both sides fucking suck.

Attached: It's aight.png (860x636, 425.55K)

Attached: kevinspencer_x_star.jpg (781x853, 229.25K)

not the one I was looking for, but it will do.
no the one I was looking for is Star matched the same color of Kevin.

I actually preferred the Ginger storylines over the Hoodsey and Carl storylines

Attached: As Told by Ginger.jpg (1920x1080, 200.42K)

Bruh is there some niche Kevin x Star shippers secret society out there?

Imagine being this obsessed. Please 41%.

I wouldn't be surprised, but it's also such an outlandish pairing that it just makes someone wonder
It's like if you were to ship Amuro Ray with Garnet.

this one?

Attached: 1649612686302.png (869x950, 339.77K)

Star Vs.

Dude you really pissed off a lot of trannies

You could have saved us time by saying you're a corporate bootlicker that smokes pot and doesn't actually care about gun rights.

Pussy. I watch Pep ONLY when people were around

So was this one good or is it just "be an obedient sissy male and women will love you," the show.

YES, that's the one user.

Attached: Yah.png (855x644, 478K)

bump

B-B-But this girl is *gulp* jewish! I-I-I can't watch a show about a j-j-jew!

Doesn't this show have a comic series?

It's 52% now actually.

same, i remember that i once checked it out extremely sketical because it just seemed like the most boring teen drama imaginable and how could that be interesting compared to other cool cartoons of the time

and yet i found my self completly invested into it, something about ginger herself being a relatable insecure teenager and the world around her feeling so real and familiar made it so that i couldnt look away.

someone needs to train an ai to scan through that show and fix all the mouths

No Tony pictures, proud of you Yea Forums

Attached: ENOV2viWsAEhws1.jpg (640x869, 105.55K)

Pepper ann pepper ann is she cool or just a fag?! Pepper ann pepper ann pepper annnnn!

Attached: 412.jpg (348x232, 10K)

man 3 seconds into the intro and they throw a redhead amazoness at me..
there she is
this show was so good. willing to bet there's more than a few dudes who would've poked fun at you for watching but turn around and watch it themselves. I also watched totally spies but mostly remember the butler with his puns.

You will never be a woman

But you will always be a faggot

Uh....

Attached: pepper ann vore.png (720x533, 623.6K)

what are you talking about, they have a lot in common
>same age
>criminals
>crazy
>magic users
>unrelatable main character
>pale skin, blue eyes, pink nipples

Attached: KEVINxSTAROTP4LIFE.jpg (782x809, 137.54K)

>not a mass murder
>Star
Fuck...

>>pale skin, blue eyes, pink nipples
wut?

Attached: Yup i'll just gab on and on,giving everybody the impression that i know exactly what i'm talking about..png (1174x976, 337.97K)

true it was just a guess with Star's

now back to those girly cartoons

Attached: sabrina.jpg (800x600, 68.7K)

>melissa joan hart was both aunts
nice callback to the live action series. can't believe I didn't notice that till later.

You know what I think OP? I think most of us just watched these girl shows because we thought the girls were cute.

I think I'd watch Brace Face every now and then but I can't remember anything about it.

>girl shows you watched when no one was around
Huh? Why would you be insecure about something as trivial as this?

>ITT: girl shows you watched when no one was around
not sure if this show had girls as an objective public, but it was the cozy2watch...

Attached: 81HFa13JTHL._SL1500_.jpg (1043x1500, 188.02K)

I'll never forget the breast inflation episode.

Her younger sister was awesome with her husky voice and cool demeanor

Because as a child (and in some cases, as an adult), there is an certain expectations to uphold in regards to what is and isn't appropriate to watch in their eyes according to their gender. You can't actually believe that the common demographic of boys were watching Barbie shows or Winx Club and sharing that interest with one another.

There is always a standard when it comes to culture, and deviation from that standard can lead to negative social interactions such as mockery, alienation and/or bullying. Especially when it comes to children, as they can be very immature. You might say "Who cares?" and there's nothing wrong with that point of view, but understand that not all people are so inconsiderate towards maintaining a favorable reputation among their peers who might not agree with their personal choices.

PPG and TS

I'll never forget how awkward it felt when Tom said something along the lines of, "This next one's for all the girls out there." before it aired.
Fuck you Tom, I wanted to watch an airheaded bimbo throw her headwear at shit.

Attached: 20211108_094259.jpg (1100x618, 146.52K)

>You can't actually believe that the common demographic of boys were watching Barbie shows or Winx Club and sharing that interest with one another.
False equivalence. Barbie or Winx Club's target demographics are clearly girls.

Having a female protagonist doesn't mean its girly. Pepper Ann is a show that can be enjoyed by boys and girls since most of the situations are gender neutral. Example of supposedly "girly shows" this site always brought up are PPG or Kim Possible which are most of the time action oriented.

Your insecurity stems from ignorance and inability to distinguish the difference between shows.

>this
>girl show
No, it was not. Stupid shit like Princess Gwenevere and the Jewel Riders and Winx were shows for girls. This was not, it's just Hey Arnold with a female main character.

I still think it counts as a girl show considering it's about a girl in her teens and growing up, I wouldn't count PPG or Totally Spies as girl shows

>PA comes up with a fit, attractive superhero version of herself.
>Doug puts a belt around his head.
Jesus, even in his own fantasies, why was Doug so fucking lame?

Its not a girl show. Most of her problems on the show are relatable to both genders that are growing up.

SOMEONE

What's important is the perception of what people perceive a specific media to represent itself as. Though in this case, Pepper Ann is a show that is universally lauded as a cartoon for young female viewers. The series itself debuted in a publication known as Young Miss Magazine, of which was targeted for young female readers. Though it is true that Pepper Ann, at it's core represents many aspects of life. Not just pertaining to a young growing individual, but things that we experience and learn through out our entire lives. It certainly is a show that can be enjoyed by many types of people, but that's not the point. It can be a show for girls but can still speak to other demographics.

Here's some examples of sites propagating this belief.

disney.fandom.com/wiki/Pepper_Ann
>The show centers on the titular character, Pepper Ann Pearson, a 12-year-old girl whose emotions come out in fantasies. The show was designed to be a "different sort" of girl's cartoon, and features many strong-willed female characters who aggressively reject the idea of passive femininity.
You can find this description used in other sites around the web.

vice.com/en/article/ywewq7/pepper-ann-was-the-most-underrated-feminist-cartoon-of-the-90s
Just type in "Pepper Ann Feminist". Countless articles labeling it as such.

Let me touch on this point real quick. But also preface the fact that I never made such a statement.
>Having a female protagonist doesn't mean its girly.
Of course not, but identification towards the genders of characters can certainly influence an individual's perception of a media and their desire to partake in such particular media. Children especially partake in this sort of behavior, more often aligning themselves towards representations similar of themselves than other forms of identities.

In any case, If people believe that Pepper Ann is a show for girls, they will treat you like a person that watches a show for girls.