Why do 90s cartoon creators hate modern cartoons?

Why do 90s cartoon creators hate modern cartoons?

Attached: BFDB0D29-3F29-4CD4-8831-53F662588E48.png (828x827, 236.24K)

It's pretty obvious if you use your brain

that tweet just reeks of butthurt, oldfag animators have to calm down

At least Doug didn’t mutilate his body to keep his wife from cucking him.

>Bragging about getting two seasons when practically any show would get that much back then, regardless of the show's actual quality

I thought Catscratch only had 1 season

>She-Ra
>5 seasons, 52 episodes total
>Earthworm Jim
>2 seasons, 23 episodes total
>Catscratch
>1 season, 20 episodes total

Dude's a fucking liar, combined that's still 9 episodes less then She-ra.

Attached: FK3MsrzXMAEryc_.jpg (1000x1000, 101.99K)

How long were the episodes?

24 minutes for she-ra, 25 minutes for Earthworm Jim, and 23 minutes for Catscratch.

That still puts She-ra in the lead at 1,248 minutes of animation total, compared to Doug's 1,035 minutes of animation.

>nepotism is good when team faggot does it

Fucking lol.

I give it 2 years before you fag and fag supporters are publicly defending kiddie diddling and bestiality.

Why Nickelodeon always pumps many weirdos?

>John K
>Butch Hartman
>Doug TeNapel
>Chris Savino
>Dan Schneider

Kek

All artists/animators are weirdos, some are just better at hiding it than others.

My Gym Partner's a Monkey got 4 seasons. Camp Lazlo got 5. Pretty hard to say Catscratch is anything other than a failure.

That's great, Doug. When's the last time someone asked for a Catscratch full series blu-ray release? Never?

Why does She-ra piss these retards off so badly? And don't give me "W-well we were just such big fans of the original!" because the people sperging about the newer cartoon are almost exclusively younger than that fucking cartoon.

Probably because current cartoons fucking suck

Girl kiss girl and christfags hate that because sky spirit no like that

Attached: a lifetime bitch.png (604x405, 39.37K)

It is not very good, but has a cult following on bird site, so it probably appears like it is being given undue praise by a majority, even though it is just the terminally online.

>because the people sperging about the newer cartoon are almost exclusively younger than that fucking cartoon.
That's not really a good argument though, is it? Sure, they're definitely just looking for a reason to bitch and moan about politics or whatever the fuck, but plenty of older shows received reruns much much later. I was born way after this sort of stuff, but Boomerang got me into older shows like Jonny Quest myself.

Animators are weirdos
Freddy Got Fingered is a documentary

I watched Prince of Egypt last night, any given scene in that has more effort put into it than most modern cartoons put into entire episodes.

homosexuals are not people, get over it

This is true, but She-ra got nothing in the way of reruns since the 80's. It was effectively a failed attempt at pandering to girls. Even in the modern age the only reruns it got were on youtube from the toy company.

Catra was an incel. That's all I'm saying on the topic

But I thought Doug hated the cartoon show and the personality they gave Jim, or is it another Dilbert moment?

Attached: burg.png (640x482, 319.97K)

She's the hottest incel I've ever seen.

Attached: ddxzanf-489bd37a-28b5-46d5-ae9d-e011ece13769.png (1023x1280, 1M)

Is that why Bubsy and Battletoads never made it past a pilot?

I saw She-ra in the mid 90's in my country because both that and MotU go constant reruns, it was still airing during the mid 2010's until it got licensed by Netflix.

Attached: images.jpeg-39.jpg (500x327, 16.53K)

She probably get alot of action if she wasn't hyper fixated on one person. Funny how that works lol

Most cable cartoons are renewed per season, while She-Ra fulfilled its intended order. He's not sounding as impressive as he thinks he is.

So, Yea Forums, why does this man upset you?

Attached: 1642117918662.webm (696x522, 1.72M)

I wasn't aware derision equaled anger

>minutes of animation total
What she-ra is doesn't constitute as animation.

based blackburn
chinks are so cucked that even our women dab all over them lmao

>That's not really a good argument though, is it?
How is it not? It aired and went off long before the majority of the people whining now would have seen it air, and He-Man itself wasn't exactly a syndication champ so it's shitty spin-off wouldn't have been either. There's literally zero way any of these retards would have just stumbled across She-ra growing up.

Some old cartoons were classic and younger people would know them? Sure. This one sure as shit wasn't.

wtf is this real

which one, because last I checked Doug was generally well received. He just said an inaccurate thing here, and evidently said it out of bitterness

Because they fought against a lot of constraints that today's cartoonists embrace.

That's because Prince of Egypt is literal art, where as modern cartoons are just a consooooooomer products.

>it was always supposed to just be two seasons tho you dumb chudds!
cope and seethe

>cope and seethe
yeah we know you do Doug

catra and her feet are the only good thing about this show.

yes

Attached: catra feets.jpg (1200x1007, 126.69K)

>liking furry feet
cringe

What's this in reference to?

There's no fur on her feet tho.

Why did She-ra become so important to right wingers? They literally made multiple videos about a multiple episode show with a finale being canceled.

Attached: ChoEAU84weFgumYSK1aVUAbPv8d8T2wvWOfut2r1Fks.jpg (480x360, 41.36K)

did catscratch really have twice as many minutes as she-ra

>hate conservative hick cucks just as much as i hate puritan liberals who i view as conservatives for their prudecuck moralfagging
I fucking hate this future and i want to kill myself and take as many neo puritans with me

Attached: CD6B6358-7548-4424-A265-D429991E4CD8.gif (500x273, 491.35K)

Because noelle is a man hating dyke who hates sexy women because she hates femininity

Attached: B3CF923E-F06C-401E-A50C-1FD12B4FA9BF.png (1650x1275, 1.3M)

Beats me. She-Ra was never that interesting of a character in the original He-Man. Even if it was possible to ruin her character, it wouldn't matter. Just watch something else. That's what I did.

because it's easier to screech about reboots of toy commercials than improving their country and lives

I do t like how they ruined a chance for a proper reboot to play therapy and making all the characters dykes

The creator of the She-ra reboot Noelle Stevenson was a lesbian who's girlfriend ended up cucking her because she turned out to be hetero. Noelle went insane, became trans, got a double mastectomy all in an attempt to win back her abusive girlfriend. The woman is legit psycho.

Because modern cartoons are sterile and lacks inspiration in fear of getting cancel by twatter, and somebody PLEASE tell the creators of modern Spongebob to stop making off model, wacky faces for each character every fucking screen. You can make expressions without making it look like a Modern John K short

can confirm
ask literally anyone who has bought steel from china

Kinda like how it's easier to screech about racial inequality where none exists?

>kinda like [unrelated thing to the conversation]
what

I hate dykes because they are usually man haters. I hate christianity too btw

Attached: F61AD1A5-A6DC-4DAD-A41C-937359971567.jpg (480x360, 13.25K)

I guess coups are preferable to criticizing failed toy commercials

You closet pedos said that in 2016

Not him but i would kill and die against pozzed media. The fact that the country would go up in arms this much for a harmless shot over feminists ruining male media is why america should burn in nuclear fire for not having the same values i do and not dying on the hills they should be on

Attached: 754524DC-DED9-45CF-B192-D7FF22105961.jpg (881x848, 425.06K)

This, based.
The one good thing to come out of the existence of trannies is how much they piss off lesbians.

>Not him but i would kill and die against pozzed media.
ok go and do it