What have you done to ontologicool

She totally lost it. Thanks, Yea Forums.

youtu.be/fEl3SMNtsag

Attached: 1502667648839.jpg (1438x1381, 363K)

Other urls found in this thread:

catbox.moe/
files.catbox.moe/b36pml.mp4
youtube.com/watch?v=gYG_4vJ4qNA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This is 4channel.org

This, please do not conflate us dignified folk with the unwashed racist ruffians over at 4ching

dat nose ring makes me hard

she's always been a nutjob. not sure why you'e surprised.

Attached: Chad..jpg (1216x919, 156K)

what tattoo is that?

she's funnier than Yea Forums incels

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-04-25 at 2.29.51 AM.png (367x579, 235K)

I doubt anyone forced her to wear a nose ring and look like a slut.

imagine giving her a facial and some of it getting caught in the ring's hard to reach places and getting infected and the infection bypassing the mucus membrane, entering her brain, and killing her.

Attached: 1536681052544.jpg (832x1119, 142K)

gay

imagine hugging and kissing her and holding her hand

Attached: 1555923327321.jpg (549x376, 101K)

Link to the thread that killed her?

baste

Attached: 1495842316869.jpg (1326x928, 102K)

why don't you post this to youtube, big guy?

Attached: 1502723231126.png (900x1200, 1.13M)

you just KNOW

got very hard dude thanks

>tfw regret not watching her vids

Attached: 1497971686404.gif (480x272, 1.82M)

/ourguy/

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-04-25 at 3.19.06 AM.png (910x225, 99K)

We should apologize to her

nah
dumb bitch freaked out because her videos were getting too many views and didnt know how to disable comments

pls tell me someone archived her videos

Attached: 1531383756613.jpg (728x804, 100K)

She has the Robert Z'Dar chin going on.

I like her. Still follow her on Instagram.

Is that her new bf? Is he a Published Author as well?
I have one saved.

Attached: olav.png (1141x327, 146K)

post it

god americans are cringe

any place you can upload an mp4 without registration? converting/registering is more effort than I care for
>OMZG absolute peasant why haven't you learned to internet kys newshit
*shrug*

Kind of looks like BadBunny from twitch if her face wasn't a literal square.

>tfw all good file sharing sites are down
use uguu dot se
how big is the file? do you have curl?

try 8 ch

Do not post lewd apus

seems to be down

catbox.moe/

post lewd anus

thanks
files.catbox.moe/b36pml.mp4

seconding. Want to see ontolgicools perfectly bleached hairless kissable pink anus hole

holy shit this is comfy af to listen to
fuck you guys for making her delete her videos

god she's so hot and that shirt looks so cute it was made with her type of girls in mind

don't fall in love with thots

why would she even be around this omega male?

i fear she has dark pussy

I want to sneak into her room and sit on her face while she sleeps and then gently shit down her gullet and then exit silently without getting my anal hair tangled up in her nose ring. A man can dream.

i'm not "falling in love" with her, i'm not even watching it, i just like hearing people talking about what they're thinking and their perspectives and shit

wtf this looks like it's only part of the video wheres the rest

guess the downloader had some stupid length limit

more nudes please

Attached: 1531775605805.jpg (865x862, 72K)

it is a man, right?
it looks like a trap

how delicious are her tits

Now this is based

tfw no big brain gf
This :’(

Attached: F4C4470E-7CDC-44EA-85CA-9425B9C7DA9E.jpg (918x592, 107K)

Attached: 2szyKT.png (580x221, 24K)

why cant bitches be cool and just acknowledge that some of us want to be their little itty bitty tampon boy

God I wish I were a virgin

Not everything you've done in the past is correct. Maybe collectively, that is something you are all dealing with

:3

Does she think we like jordan peterson?

Why cant be like grimes and make a music video about accelrationism

youtube.com/watch?v=gYG_4vJ4qNA

“My sweet little whorish Ontologicool I did as you told me, you dirty little girl, and pulled myself off twice when I read your letter. I am delighted to see that you do like being fucked arseways. Yes, now I can remember that night when I fucked you for so long backwards. It was the dirtiest fucking I ever gave you, darling. My prick was stuck in you for hours, fucking in and out under your upturned rump. I felt your fat sweaty buttocks under my belly and saw your flushed face and mad eyes. At every fuck I gave you your shameless tongue came bursting out through your lips and if a gave you a bigger stronger fuck than usual, fat dirty farts came spluttering out of your backside. You had an arse full of farts that night, darling, and I fucked them out of you, big fat fellows, long windy ones, quick little merry cracks and a lot of tiny little naughty farties ending in a long gush from your hole. It is wonderful to fuck a farting woman when every fuck drives one out of her. I think I would know Ontologicool ’s fart anywhere. I think I could pick hers out in a roomful of farting women. It is a rather girlish noise not like the wet windy fart which I imagine fat wives have. It is sudden and dry and dirty like what a bold girl would let off in fun in a school dormitory at night. I hope Nora will let off no end of her farts in my face so that I may know their smell also.

absolutely based

Tbh I don't care what she says, just watching her moves like that while talking is a delight.

I want a gf so bad

Attached: 1554566742510.jpg (640x853, 39K)

Dear lord...

It's not that great :3

(no, I'm not talking about Butterfly, been in a couple of relationships)

But look at the way she moves, communicates and dresses...

ABSOLUTELY BASED THREAD

I can't imagine a better use of our time. This is the burden of being intelligent, lads. Savour it. SAVOUR IT.

Her twitter is disappointing as fuck, though.

Is there anything worse than a good looking woman who wants to be "taken seriously intellectually". If i were sitting across from her discussing hegel the only thing i would be thinking about is making her gag on my cock.

Im not the problem here. She is, just to assume people who like discussing hegel dont like sex. What im saying is stop being good looking in my face bish