Wait a minute

Wait a minute...

Attached: p9547077_b_h10_aa.jpg (1920x1080, 201.1K)

Other urls found in this thread:

artstation.com/artwork/18LYwK
artstation.com/artwork/d8agYJ
artstation.com/artwork/oAxDWz
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

"Batman of the Future" in other countries.

Attached: 1615101235098.jpg (640x365, 25.64K)

I'm kind of surprised they haven't done a live-action Beyond yet. Maybe now that Keaton is coming back, they'll do one as a loose continuation of the Burton films.

More than half the budget would be CGi alone.
And the Beyond suit doesn't translate well outside of animation.

Maybe they could try adapting the Arkham Knight version

>And the Beyond suit doesn't translate well outside of animation.
Still pushing this meme? Tell it to Black Panther... Of course can be kino. Just need to adapt it with competence (impossible for actual WB).

Attached: budget batman beyond.jpg (728x385, 77.91K)

>Half the budget would be cgi alone
So...a Superhero movie?
I think it could translate fine, the issue is they'll obviously want to ruin it with textures and armor ignoring the simplicity of it.
He can easily be a lnear vantablack shadow man. It'll work even better if they go ahead and try and reflect the tone of the actual series and make light and constrast a bit starker and more dramatic.

Attached: .jpg (630x1200, 42.85K)

Looks like shit. Thanks for proving his point.
Beyond is supposed to be simple and sleek.

I agree that the Beyond suit looks great in an animated form since it's very simplistic in nature. But what is wrong with, say, Arkham City's version? This can be achieved in live-action with, obviously, a less steroided physique and with some CGI touchups

Attached: maxresdefault (6).jpg (1280x720, 75.77K)

Okay man, find a way to animate the Beyond Suit's mouth without it looking uncanny.

This is some fanart, its got the 'mcu lines' all over it but is a decent idea for a live action costume with a work around for the mouth. The mouth is what would ruin it in live action imo.

Attached: beyondfanart.jpg (736x1452, 156.2K)

I for one would welcome our new Asian twink Batman if it ever came into fruition.

it looks fucking goofy

what about this?

Attached: yjamrdkTgM-6.png (300x250, 18.92K)

Embrace the uncanniness and give it a Giger-like texture to show how advanced it is.

Attached: 1412928801834.jpg (600x375, 65.8K)

What if the old 90s Batman were treated as the original Batman, and Batman Beyond were set in the present day?

>Embrace uncanniness
>Add texture
If you're going o embrace the uncanniness why wouldn't you do it in a way that's true the original intent?
The point is it's a hyper advanced nanotech stealth suit then why not make it one of those stealth concepts that warps lighting? Like he puts it on it looks like light cloth then deepens into a weird uncanny shadow that barely reflects light and when it does it seems kind of wrong.

has nobody attempted one with vanta black?

or musou black for that matter?

...why?

Vanta black is the best because they'd be unable to texture it

It could have a texture but you wouldn't be able to see it

>More than half the budget would be CGi alone.
more than half of budgets already are CGI because it's cheaper than unionized labor involved in sets, costume, makeup, props, etc

You know why.

No, I mean, vantablack is completely unsuitable for film, it'd look like someone out a cutout over the camera. Really deep blacks don't look good in cinema.

>someone out a cutout

Disgusting.

I remember hearing they were gonna do one in the 2000s, but it never happened.

Terry is WHITE

Attached: Terry_McGinnis.jpg (640x480, 46.04K)

>Really deep blacks don't look good in cinema
I disagree. A straight vantablack suit would probably look awkward but we have the ability to cater every scene to make the suit look the best it can. I don't get how people overlook them going through the effort to make it so Samuel Jackson just sitting in a living room with a gun is cgi'd to hell and back but can't apply that vision to something that's actually supposed to be outlandish and fantastic.

Attached: .jpg (1920x1040, 161.23K)

Terry's mom has red hair and his gene daddy is Bruce Wayne so yeah probably

He's got that yellow fever too. Shame the best girl in Batman Beyond is black

Attached: inque_ref-276x300.jpg (276x300, 17.62K)

Attached: CHAD-MAN BEYOND.jpg (480x480, 41K)

A chance to see a cyberpunk gotham city would be awesome

Attached: 1649131736871.jpg (2560x1071, 427.53K)

that looks awful

Or "Batman 20 years later"

True.
The Bayond costume mask looks like shit in comica and when they did it as a Arkham skin.
It only looks good in the cartoon

Dope design; source?

It looks stupid in Arkham city

There is literally zero reason the mouth has to match the cartoon design. They can have a static mouth a la MMPR helmets, or just forego the mouth altogether like the Black Panther helmet.

Attached: 40225-2.jpg (1080x1080, 195.07K)

artstation.com/artwork/18LYwK
artstation.com/artwork/d8agYJ
artstation.com/artwork/oAxDWz

Attached: friendly-robot-shot-013-00000[1].jpg (2560x1071, 755.35K)

Or we can not be autists and not want to have live actiin Beyond suit.
It's not the same when his mask would be a hard helmet or have just mouth that doesn't.move. Better leave it alone and let it rest

I'd rather he just not have a mouth entirely

Ah yes, let's not have a Beyond movie. Better if WB makes a Flash movie with an Old Bruce, Batgirl movie with Old Bruce, reboots Batman a billion times, gives Joker a sequel then shits out a dozen more The WB-tier shows that no one watches and gets cancelled after 2 seasons, instead of one Batman Beyond movie that people want.

Kys.

Attached: batman_beyond__nolanverse_poster__by_azriel1995_dezz3i6-fullview.jpg (1280x1280, 191.09K)

I don't think the masses would like the suit with a mouth (Hell even I usually have to adjust myself to like most of these design since I find them kind of weird). I can already see memes comparing it to or bat nipples or some other dumb shit. I think that if we get a Beyond movie, maybe they could go for something more high techy like Jason's helmet in Arkham.
Also I doubt they could find girls as hot as the girls in Beyond...

Attached: 1565459836376.jpg (900x1125, 368.36K)

Attached: 1565447141531.jpg (746x1146, 139.68K)

Attached: carlos-alberto-martinez-batman-beyond-v3.jpg (1357x1920, 468.81K)

Attached: side.jpg (485x385, 32.04K)

it's schwarbage

because the ink black look is literally what makes the suit iconic

>Pull a Snake Eyes
No fucking thanks.
It'd be cgi just have a weird impossibly black nanobot suit that you can see his mouth when he talks.

Attached: .jpg (955x714, 92.56K)

Now imagine recreating these scenes.

Attached: Inque Kiss.webm (640x480, 279.42K)

Attached: Inque REAL Kiss.webm (640x480, 1.34M)

I didn't say pull a Snake Eyes, I said MMPR.

Attached: jyfhfulzuvhybdahfwjkfbuclmjvqokcfiqopibk-740.jpg (740x494, 236.97K)

Ugh, that just looks ugly. No mouth is better than this.

Seeing Burton Gotham cyberpunk’d would be kino.

>I'm kind of surprised they haven't done a live-action Beyond yet
why? most of the cyberpunk movies these past few years have bombed

Every actor/actress from this is getting steady work and the director is still making award-winning blockbusters.

Attached: MV5BNzA1Njg4NzYxOV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwODk5NjU3MzI@._V1_FMjpg_UX1000_ (1).jpg (1000x1482, 242.85K)

Is it so hard to just slap a LED mask for the face?

Attached: images (2).jpg (1001x1001, 70.26K)

Why would the cartoon talking mouth even be needed? It's not like regular Batman costumes even have the white eyes outside of specific circumstances.

yeah this looks derpy as hell lmao

Attached: 1625504003807.jpg (694x216, 42.19K)

And what makes you think WB would make a Beyond movie better than the things you listed? What makes you think for a nanosecond that WB would give you the Beyond movie you'd want?