Stella Starlight and the Metal Men

In an alternate universe, there is an empire of Metal Men who've rivaled the Gems for millenia. Stella Starlight is the result of a Metal Man falling in love with a human woman

Attached: Stella Starlight.jpg (720x838, 112.18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.fireden.net/co/thread/113912780/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Previous threads
>boards.fireden.net/co/thread/113912780/

The Metal Men in general
>A species that lives for their passions, be it art, war, music, anything. They follow the 'Might makes right' philosophy, and the most powerful of the race hold authority

>They're formed in 'Crucibles', pools of molten metal that the half-sentient blobs of metal crawl out of, and then their surface hardens. Past the hardened shell of metal is the Core, if a Metal Man is damaged enough his core will spill out and he will 'die'. Metal Men can be reincarnated by recycling their bodies, but all memories are lost.

>'Alloys' are the Metal version of fusion. It's very rare as it must happen as they form, and is irreversible. Due to this, some alloys consider their components to be 'dead'

>Titanium White, the strongest of all Metal Men, and the most powerful of the Triumverate

>He fought his way up from nothing to rule the Metal Men

>He's an artist, finding organic life across the galaxy to use as muses. He often carves beautiful scenes into slabs of white metal, leaving it on the planet as a trade-off for the inspiration he was given.

>Long after the planet is a barren husk, the art will remain.

Attached: 1582396545068.jpg (1711x1926, 953.26K)

Neat

Does Steven jerk off on Stella’s face?

Nah, she’s too hot blooded to accept it

Attached: B93E6FC7-2253-4235-9F45-78E1D25FDA90.jpg (2288x2288, 559K)

>implying Iron wouldn't geld steven as soon as he caught wind of a possible relationship

If anything it would be Carol

Stella and Carol’s friendship Stella secretly enjoys cheerleading as it actually challenges her unlike other sports

Attached: 8C7DF8C2-A333-4A50-9B4E-F052870E54EC.jpg (2924x2093, 2.21M)

Gold my beloved metrosexual metal

Attached: 1582413835215.jpg (1394x969, 209.74K)

Truly he is… Mr. Sex

Attached: 57B2DDDE-1F62-484D-BF3D-58D80B8D9286.jpg (924x1400, 123.94K)

I mean. Stella doesn’t really know any boys her age, and she and Carol are quite close
Especially with how much Carol hangs out with her due to having the classic popular girl absent parents

But how would she kill or at least maim Steven

GEMOCIDE...NOW!

Attached: 1582396466178.jpg (1597x1926, 945.64K)

Stella's heterosexual though, the only heterosexual metal in existence now that Gold Leaf is gone.

Carol, on the other hand...

Either punching him or using the Midas touch to guild him
Best part is that the Midas touch can preserve people perfectly, therefore she can keep him there and release him at any time

Attached: 41833ECA-68E3-457F-8DEA-6BB1DB372E1A.jpg (2200x2251, 700.95K)

One must wonder. If Carol truly does have a thing for Stella, how long will Stella’s heterosexuality survive Carol’s sheer force of personality

Attached: 981C37F9-D51D-47B7-B3D4-46D0C57EE9B0.jpg (601x623, 51.81K)

>Alice dreads giving Stella the talk, remembering her own mother's awkwardness when she got it
>Iron offers to tell Stella

>Iron tells her everything she needs to know about reproduction
>Not human reproduction of course
>He gave her the run-down on Crucibles

>That's what Alice wanted
>Right?

I meant Carol

God I love plutonium green. Looks kinda Roman, in a way. And the Romans were known to keep grudges, specifically against the Celts

I don’t think that Stella would ever attempt to hurt Carol beyond some light tossing around, throttling, or freezing. And even if she did, Carol probably has a backup plan
Also Carol’s love (if she has a crush) would probably be subtle enough for Stella not to notice

Attached: 3D27350E-28EA-4A84-93F4-3FB7B0B2156B.png (1281x3342, 337.37K)

What about Carol vs Steven

>Carol vs Steven

Talk-No-Jutsu battle

Who wins

Steven starts winning but then Carol shifts to full queen bee mean girl popular cheerleader mode and mindbreaks Steven

Imagine Titanium White being visited one day by the elderly last member of a species he visited long ago. Bringing with him all the greatest artwork that race had produced after TW’s visit
A final repayment of an ancient gift. And a way to immortalize a deceased civilization in Titanium’s gallery

How hard does she mindbreak him

Steven's probably gonna shit bricks when he realizes that the Earth Metals have been shattering corrupted gems

Consider Steven’s reaction to Kevin
Now consider how he would react to the unrestrained words of a former mean girl who’s been containing her bitchiness for years and at that, Carol’s also a girl who’s enjoys studying psychology so she’ll psychoanalyze him too to make it hurt more

He was angry at Kevin though

Yeah, and Carol baits him into anger and then manipulates him in his enraged state when he’s not thinking straight. And Carol is great at manipulating people a rage, she’s a master baiter

We’ve seen angry Steven, it didn’t go well for Jasper
Though now I think Carol would be a better therapist for him than any earth one

>Titanium White looked to the slab he had carved eons ago.
>To us, it would have been immaculate, but the ever improving artist in him noted several mistakes.

>Even then, the original landscape had changed. Where there was once lush vegetation, laid only smoke and red dust.
>A pity.
>Footsteps to his right drew Titanium White's attention.
>An older member of this planet's sapient species, a race of three-legged, red-tinted humanoids stood there, carrying items in his graspers.

>Titanium's face gave no expression.
>"Who are you?"
>The humanoid bowed his eyestalks.
>"A King. Once."
>Titanium noted the scars littered across his body. This was a warrior.

>"It is pitiful, for a warrior to end his life weak, and frail." White stated calmly.
>The creature nodded his eyestalks.
>"There are none left to take my place." It said, somberly.

>It lifted it's graspers up, showing tablets of a lesser metal, scenes carved into them.
>"We...we are finished. But. We have existed longer than many races would, when faced with an empire such as yours."

>White nodded, standing still. He was like a statue as he looked down to the creature.
>"Your forefathers proved that your species deserved freedom, through their tenacity. It's no action of mercy. Just...giving what was earned."

>Titanium took the tablets, looking through them. His trained eyes took in every detail.
>The creature sat down, and finally passed away.

>Titanium would keep those tablets.

>Empires and individuals fall, but true art is invulnerable to time.

Yeah probably.
Carol could either really help Stella and Steven through therapy or gaslight them to hell and back to make them do things fit her

Attached: D59C3445-67E4-4754-8A07-593CB37B1795.jpg (3097x2323, 2.52M)

I'm sorry if it's shit, I don't write much :(

>That's why yo mama dead
>Dead as hell
>What shoes she got on?
>What shoes she got on in your bellybutton?

It’s beautiful in a very solemn way

>or gaslight them to hell and back to make them do things fit her
This is the objectively best one. How would they help her though

>Steven, have you ever thought about getting...an actual hobby?
>That doesn't involve eating.
>Maybe...lifting weights, or yoga, or...exercise in general?

Is this a comic or a show

Does she replace Jasper for Fragments?

Based off of a show. Is good shit, check out the older threads

Attached: BC5613B0-949A-4D1C-B232-AD31C2385C3C.jpg (500x375, 36.98K)

Carol is a popular cheerleader. She likes to be pampered at all times. In Carol’s ideal world Stella and Steven would be wearing whatever outfits she wants and waiting on her hand and foot. She would only need to slightly suggest something and immediately Stella would rush to do it for her

Probably a Butler and maid deal, I’m sure she could whip something up to get Steven to turn over any Diamond authority powers he has

Carol can't be too much of an ass though, she's friends with Stella and Stella's got no qualms against punching someone

Christ, I was convinced by the OP that this was a DC thread about Doc Magus and Platinum having a kid together--not some SU otherworld fic.

Attached: Metal Men.jpg (600x883, 193.8K)

Future Steven needs direction, why not under someone actually stable

Practically every thread we have a DC Metal-Men fan get disappointed

I'm sorry, little one...

That’s the fun part. Carol is a former alpha bitch and a very nice person but she still occasionally slides back into old habits. So if she’s given an opportunity to have Stella as her cute and loyal minion she’ll immediately take it

Hypothetically, when would it be a good time for the two teams to meet? In the first series, movie, or Future?

I feel like it’s best if Stella and Steven meet post future
Steven’s final challenge is being the mentor to someone much like himself

Like, Movie Steven

>Bronze is creeped out by Garnet's reaction to him being an Alloy

Just posting this here for the sole purpose of causing chaos

Attached: DF2AB3C5-25A3-4F87-8E5E-6F7A433FC420.jpg (3264x1836, 3.11M)

Nice try, Stella doesn’t like fat people

>shipping Stella and Steven
>when you could be shipping Chromethyst

There is a special spot in hell for you

Stella would probably ask for the lights to be off

I’m not shipping them. Look closer at Stella’s jacket

>N-no I’m not a shopper

>Look closer at Stella’s jacket
Notice the pin

Lol

>Stella has a rainbow pin, one of the few girly things that she can play off
>Steven assumes she's gay