Apologize, Yea Forums

Apologize, Yea Forums.

Attached: BAFFF452-CC6A-402A-B80B-9B52967F7CE2.png (550x818, 229.48K)

This just doesn’t seem like a male power fantasy to me. Seems more like eye candy for women and gay men. But of course, what do I know?

Attached: 110A4E01-60F6-4442-B8EA-265DF0B87EF2.jpg (745x1380, 827.15K)

no

Attached: flippy.jpg (499x499, 48.83K)

bitch has never read Jojo

It just looks like shitty anime. Actually, the manga industry has surprisingly decent gender representation so there's a lot of manga and anime made by women and they seem to prefer tall, skinny, and moody types.

>BTFO

Attached: Robat Battinson.png (1258x591, 817.95K)

Jojo is for gay men

You know, I don’t think a straight (I assume) dude really knows what women want as far as attractive men in comics. And I see far too many drawings of men in “sexy” poses that are just made to squick out straight men rather than be what the artist genuinely finds attractive.

Okay, what do we post Yea Forums? the Jojo edit or the Nightwing edit?

Why not both?

I’m sorry you read that shit

Thats what I was thinking. He neglected the biggest factor, which is personality. If the personality is good enough, women will overlook anything--just look at the Sans fanbase.

Attached: 1436716968095.jpg (1091x700, 790.56K)

>kissable faces
>not hulked out muscle monsters
She's right though. Notice how the Hulk is popular, but not popular with the ladies. If you have to rank the Avenger guys by fuckability, Hulk ranks low despite wearing the least. Bitches love Loki while Hulk is more of a male power fantasy like a speedo clad WWE wrestler. Most fans aren't fantasizing about fucking those wrestlers, they're admiring the power and the combat.

I don't care what some uppity 20ish girl written by sad 45 year old man thinks

Attached: fem-straw.png (550x818, 430.79K)

But being seen as sexually desirable is a female power fantasy. The issue is more women are bad at self inserting.

Attached: dden6dk_592cfa12_6e77_476c_bf4d_ea8322f52324.png (300x728, 106.21K)

This is absolute cope, no woman has those tastes and men don't care about sexualization nearly as much as women do

Every single roastie cunt that feels this way needs to be beaten into silence, fuck the puritan left and their sexual fascism and double standards

I fucking hate women more thenbi hate myself

Attached: FFDF184E-C914-4F0B-8C29-92DBF2C885F9.jpg (1073x1922, 450.28K)

>they seem to prefer tall, skinny, and moody types.
>tall, skinny
Heh heh and they say women don't care about looks.

>just look at the Sans fanbase.
>he doesn't know about chubby chasers
NGMI

Parts 1-3 are height chad anime, the others are good but grow gayer as time passes

no, you're just a gay man who can't see otherwise.

didn't the creator throw a hissyfit online because of this edit

Don't they always?

Girls like them squinty eyes huh?

there's a reason K-Pop boy bands are so beloved by girls all over the globe.

It's time to come out of the closet

>"An actual female fantasy would be this"
>Draws the least attractive version of Batman I've ever seen
If she wanted to make her point, she would have drawn normal Batman but shirtless.

Jesus r9k. It's time to switch to decaf cola.

it's time to admit you're the weirdo, mate

It's fine if you're just an angry retard, just clear that up first next time instead of pretending you think things through.

>she's right though
Only the part of how women like her perceived things as attractive. There's still gonna be some women who are into the Hulk, just like how there some men who are into the Watermellon Jugged girls. So, sexual objectification for both sides are still present, never leaned to one side

>she

That's why I said "Hulk ranks low" not "no woman wants to fuck Hulk". The idea of sexualization comes with intent that is often apparent. It's like a movie can be written by a certain foot fetishist but the focus on feet isn't automatically sexualitation even if the director gets off on it. The argument was never "no woman wants to be ravaged by Bathulk", just that she, the assumed normal woman mouthpiece, isn't sexually attracted to the Hulk like most women.

Again, for the muscle = sexualized thing to be true, WWE would have to be a big gay event. That's not to say that there aren't gays in the fandom, but it's been mostly a hit with the straight male demographic.

I want to see it

Show it to me

>Bathulk
I... would consider reading that. Just imagine Riddler thinking up the usual contrived 237 step bullshit riddle only to have every part be answered with SMASH!

Is this not a female "such as herself" power fantasy? Flexing over some incel that totally got shown what for by the depiction of pic related in a batman suit as if any, healthy man ever would have a problem with women having a sexuality.

Attached: 7B4CC2D7-B311-4BFB-A6AA-DBB10B6D2DE4.jpg (1280x720, 87.89K)

Most twitter comics are power fantasy trash.

BASED.

Hey dipshit, did you not notice the 15 book covers in that post proving you wrong? I used to work at a book store literally 100 of those things come out a week
You are genuinely, demonstrably, probably wrong and pathetic

Nice digits. Twitter leftism is non-white, female supremacism. They feel like the world is coming to an end because Elon Musk is going to follow the constitution. Pretty soon, Trump will announce his return for 2024; the butthurt will be divine.

Isn't there a beyond edit too?

Actually the characters in the books aren't quite as buff as the cover however they do have sex proving that women do like sex.

Hulk is kind of an outlier though isn't he? Given that he's a mindless rage monster that dips into body horror?

The difference between ladyboner cover art and male power fantasies is in the way they're posed. A lot of male hero type characters are usually poised to convey strength, power, and/or confidence, with a look on their face like they know they're gonna kick your ass.

The dudes on those romance novels are poised like they're strippers, and when you see their eyes, it's a come hither stare at the woman who's reading the book.

Attached: Yakuza-7-1.jpg (1920x1080, 100.44K)

Women like buff men for sex. Why do men like buff men?

>Why do men like buff men?
because they look cool, and can beat up things.

must everything be so damn sexual these days? jfc.

Attached: 1502110988932.gif (256x256, 352.29K)

Are you all right, user?

Men who want to be strong and heroic look up to strong and heroic men as role models, just like how s on may be inspired by his father.

And women get jealous of fictional attractive women.

hulk is also green, 10 feet tall, and his shoulders span 5 feet on either end.

It's Willis, so I would imagine so.

I can respect someone spent the time, and effort to not only maintain themselves, but make themselves stronger. It's something I want, but am too lazy to get off my ass and do.

/thread

Men like direct power
Buff men have physical power
Tanks have power
weapons have power
That's why shitty isekai for men have the dude get stupid powers.

On the flip side, women like indirect power a lot. That is to say that they like having influence over powerful men. That's why shitty isekai for women have powerful men falling for the chick.

Both want a harem, but women want a harem of protectors while men want a harem to protect.

>man who writes woman lecturing man about female fantasies doesn't actually know what a female fantasy is

Whoever could've seen that coming?

Attached: a25.png (811x710, 541.98K)

>Both want a harem
speak for yourself, faggot.

Attached: 1611191611127.png (786x974, 420.34K)

They're an inspiration, a goal towards which to advance to.
Pic related, peak male physique. No woman will ever find it attractive but it's what every real man strives for.

Attached: ogre_kingdoms_by_coskoniotis_d4pvvvf-fullview.jpg (900x540, 68.69K)

Go back to bed Jordan.

>it's what every real man strives for
don't project your fetish on half of the human race, thanks.

Based

yeah, this one did feel catered toward women--though maybe that's just the bias from Pattinson being Twilight's poster-boy.

If you don't have a powerlifter physique you might just as well transition already.

>admires fit men
>wants to be fit
>"eww, stop fetishing it!"
Humanity just lost

>Both want a harem

the fuck I do. I'm not willing to put up with a single woman's horse shit, you thing I have the patience for multiple?!

those don't look like "fit men," they look like pigs who'll have heart attacks by fifty.

yeah. A better comparison would have been Thor, who's consistently buff as fuck but still looks human. But that defeats the point since you could easily find women thirsting over Thor