Give me a worse example of officially giving a codename to a character

Give me a worse example of officially giving a codename to a character.

Attached: WandaVision.jpg (990x1340, 202.71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YpmjseSy4HU
youtube.com/watch?v=ZoezAjIDWPM
youtube.com/watch?v=lg_FoEy8T_A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

you are a captain america steve

youtube.com/watch?v=YpmjseSy4HU

In the Rampage movie they just said "Internet weirdoes are callibg the wolf Ralph."

/thread

this was from the phil lord and chris miller script, they were hired and made it like a space balls style origin story for han solo, they got fired and some how their biggest jokes stayed in.

He's a silent guardian
A watchful protector

A Dark Knight

Attached: EsIDFL4XIAc5e0S.jpg (500x220, 23.28K)

Wanda Vision is garbage and turned Wanda into the Joker for chicks.

No you idiot, THIS was Joker for chicks.

Attached: Cruella 2021.jpg (540x810, 212.91K)

>an illegal extraditer
>a watchful cellphone surveyor
>a George W. Knight

That was fine

A man who does not exist
A young loner on a crusade

A Knight Rider

They're all about equally bad.
The best is some JJJ naming Spider-Man thing or papers dubhing Tony the Iron Man or whatever happened there, because the names themselves are incredibly stupid and goofy and should be appellations given instead of some random utterance, like Lex and Doomsday, or the hero defining and branding themselves like Batman seems to be shown to do.
The silly names are precisely branding, the clever name by which to sell a product. It doesn't make sense for the heroes to really take those names on, save a Captain America as he actually was himself a product turned walking advertising/propaganda campaign.

That's not even bad though

I stopped the movie right there, didn't even watch how it ended

>We don't say his name he like wants us to call him Kingpin or something

Attached: images (1).jpg (297x170, 4.67K)

It's because dialogue bubbles used to give us the heroes name, most comic characters were generally somewhat established when me met them. Movies (especially the more grounded ones) have to do a lot of work to make someone take up a hero name especially in a world without heroes and it always comes across as weird and forced

I read a fanfic that does this. Except no one is allowed to call him by any name. They know it but can't say it. As a result, he's known by more than half a dozen of them from people unaffiliated or have witnessed his crimes. It's really interesting because it serves to protect him while also making his rivals know there's nothing they can tie him to.

God, that's silly. And not in a good way, either.

>He thinks he can sit this out and still take a slice
>I know why they call him "The Joker"

Attached: d5513c8f78.jpg (602x426, 29.92K)

Clark, you're not an alien.

You're a man

A Super Man

Attached: ezgif-2-c37471adec.jpg (552x624, 37.33K)

Cruella doesn't have an actual fanbase. It wanted to be Joker for women, but it was ridiculed for that attempt. Wanda supporters on the otherhand have become a terrorist cell of their own on twitter, greater in number and toxicity than even snyder drones

Stop self-sucking, Ennis.

>I know why they call him Joe Kerr

Well duh, its his legal name.

Ennis did that?

I liked it pretty ok

Nope. This was

Attached: images - 2022-04-16T131251.504.jpg (455x674, 32.59K)

Me too user. Walked right out of the theater.

This is why more superhero movies should skip the origin, especially for a character we all know like Superman.

That makes sense, though.

Chthon invented/discovered chaos magic, and he created Witches. But there is only one chaos magic user, the Scarlet Witch.

Chaos Magic is forbidden, dark magic, hence "Scarlet" refers to the nature as well as the colour.

He's a Big Guy.

is that true? man disney really hired a bunch of incompetents to make these star wars movies.

Nice bait, snowflake.

They said they were making it as a tongue and cheek star wars movie just like EVERY OTHER MOVIE THEY MAKE
Disney checked how it was going fired them replaced with ron howard

>obvious jokes=bait

user i think youre just retarded

>The only way for me to solve this crisis is to become Superman IV: The Quest for Peace.

Attached: superman-4.jpg (600x450, 79.84K)

silly but iconic

Attached: Wonder Woman 1x01 (49).webm (720x540, 2.96M)

>its name is... the shingeki no kyojin
>it's.. it's him! the shingeki no kyojin!

Attached: 1629035441261.jpg (1800x1300, 587.76K)

Lol oh yeah. I remember chuckling at how silly this was.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZoezAjIDWPM

Red=Chaos.

As Lord Lucifer decreed.

>Wanda supporters on the otherhand have become a terrorist cell

Attached: FLg26oiX0AcQtUT.jpg (680x355, 23.85K)

did you do a 360?

Sad. As it is Solo is forgetable. Had they stayed I can see Solo going like a live-action Lego Star Wars movie in terms of tone. It would have been kino, or at least miles better than what came after.

I love HUEG Fisk

Attached: x5o70o5sda061.jpg (640x854, 36.27K)

>Your name is Estella, not Cruella
Movies today are Yea Forums shitposts pretty much

For Matt

Kek'd

The Flash turned F.I.R.E.S.T.O.R.M into an acronym for Fusion Ignition Research Experiment and Science of Transmutation Originating RNA and Molecular Structures.

Attached: Firestorm.jpg (720x720, 69.57K)

Nobody cares about your twitter drama, and your constant autistic screeching about how nobody is allowed to like Wanda on Yea Forums because girls on Twitter like her now. Just get off Twitter, like a normal person.

I will never get over how Wonder woman's kryptonite is literally being tied up

Oh hey, I love Perfect Blue.

What a whiny cunt

If you expected anything serious out of Rampage you're the one with the problem.

None of you post the 1994 Fantastic Four because that was actually fucking kino cheese

youtube.com/watch?v=lg_FoEy8T_A

we truly never recovered from the writters strike of 2008, didn't we?

Attached: pupipupi.png (1038x1074, 1.09M)

Nope

Rampage should have just been a comedy, like the game.

>I am beyond Death's Stroke now.

Say that again