Okey dokey groomer

okey dokey groomer

Attached: Disney sex changes.png (1439x1550, 748.85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

lanternproject.org.uk/library/general/articles-and-information-about-sexual-abuse-and-its-impact/homosexuality-and-child-sexual-abuse/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Liberals seemingly want to be obliterated in the midterms

>comics & cartoons

yeah, what the hell is a "disney"?

Attached: disney CEO groomers.png (1435x2381, 1.21M)

not a comic
not a cartoon

Comics AND cartoons

Attached: groomer executive officer.png (1439x1531, 760.21K)

I know this is a bait thread, but I genuinely think the LGBT needs to acknowledge this problem instead of waving it off.

This pretty much

Attached: IMG_20220109_173408.png (768x1168, 1.27M)

>random literallywho Twitter screencap
>I don't want to talk about entertainment or Yea Forums media, give me attttttttention
>I want ATTENTION
(you)

no, clearly they need to quadruple down on grooming children
and really, it's just tranny marxists, not the rest of the (relatively) normal LGB. You never see moderate or rightwing fags doing this shit.

Attached: hide your kids.png (1439x2089, 1.8M)

>the dems will lose the midterms says increasingly nervous man for the 6th year in a row

Attached: 1649968337745.png (1335x892, 439.03K)

>. You never see moderate or rightwing fags doing this shit.

Perfect baitpost

I'm actually looking forward to it.
Let's see how your bizarre tranny inflation grooming platform goes, or whatever the fuck trannycrats are attempting to campaign on.

Attached: FQKVr98UYAIx5RA.jpg (1292x774, 87.38K)

>You never see fags doing this shit
I don't believe you.
lanternproject.org.uk/library/general/articles-and-information-about-sexual-abuse-and-its-impact/homosexuality-and-child-sexual-abuse/

Will you stop getting paid to still when you lose?

Imagine if shit posters like this had the balls to pollute the AIR with their schizophrenia rather than being starved for clickbait on a weeb message board

Voting is just a formality.
Things are so dysfunctional under trannycrat rule everyone is really just looking for a neat and orderly way to march you marxist degenerates into gas chambers.

At least you admit you're a paid Twitter shill.
Trump lost, btw.

I mean, they were guaranteed to lose the house, the difference is only 6 seats and the president's party always loses seats, but there is a massive gap in enthusiasm, high inflation. high gas prices, and the Dems overall mental decline on social issues that guarantee they will lose the senate.

But we see that sort of mental illness all the time, they just pretend to be girls instead.

The Democrats really did take their terms of holding all the offices for granted didn't they?

All they did is cause domestic issue after domestic issue to the point many will simply vote for the other side due to wanting SOME kind of change.

Attached: Babylon Bee.png (597x529, 76.62K)

So why do people actually defend the child grooming? Have they become so scared of being called a bigot or something? Or do these people legit think having weird sex things thrown at children as anything but weird indoctrination?

Conservatives on twatter are the biggest lolcows.

Attached: unknown-7.png (1440x991, 582.5K)

Do you speak in Buzzwords all the time or is this just ironic shitposting?

It used to just be LGB, in fact T seems like an entirely separate issue trying to piggyback off something else
>I'm a man and I like men
>I'm a woman and I like women
>I like both
>I feel that I was born in the wrong body and want to mutilate my genitals

>See a trans person in a supermarket
>They shop quietly like a normal person
>See shitposter user
>They're chasing people down SCREAMING IN THEIR FACE TRANNY TRANNY TRANNYCRATS JEWS STOP GROOMING KIDS YOU LOOK LIKE A TWITTER PAY ATTENTION TO MEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>no one care about anything they're talking about
Sick. You need help.

People who use twitter, and people who post twitter screencaps are the ultimate lolcows.

>So why do people actually defend the child grooming?
You desperately try to redefine child grooming is pretty suspect anin. Is this some kind of pedo psyop hoping to confuse people so you can groom kids more easily?

Sex changes for minors is fucking sickening

They can’t consent to use their dicks but can consent to remove them

Why did you just turn into a weird spambot for this stupidly specific shit in /2022/ like you were taken over by a body snatcher or something?
Why don't you go back to Victorian England and start a woman's teaclub over it or something.

If you you show one sign of disobedience—let alone defiance—even 10 years ago, you will be cancelled.

>Do you speak in Buzzwords all the time or is this just ironic shitposting?

Attached: heh.jpg (601x508, 31.38K)

cry more fragile white incel

>They shop quiety like a normal person

Then why do you always end up with nutsos like in pic related?

Well I'm on the fence about LGB normalization too. I feel like both of you tend towards grooming children.

>Cancels the Owl House to appease rightiod soccer moms like OP
>OP still booty blasted at Disney

Better watch out, eventually these companies en masse are going to figure out that there is just no pleasing you people and they are going to pander even harder to them.

>8 posters
>30 replies, most of them objecting
Imagine being so specialsnowflake uwu you need a whole thread to yourself for everyone to witness your schizophrenia on display.

We do it for free

Anyone who spams and ban evades this much possesses extremely severe mental illness like barneyfag.

Yeah, only nutsos would... read to children?

user you do realize this push for consent in sex changes is so they can push child consent for sex. It's not rocket science.

LBG are all sexual preference.
Trannyism is gender identity.
Just like their genitals, it's literally just stabled on there, in the hopes that no one will notice that it doesn't belong there.

Okay

>Trump lost, btw.
We’re still hearing about him 2 years and $3,000,000,000,000 later

>reading about sex is totally normal for people to do guys
>yes I'm a registered sex offender, how could you tell?

>GIVE ME ATTENTION MOMMY I WANT (YOU)'S COME BACK RESPOND I WANT ATTENTIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON
>GIVE ME ATTENTION MOMMY I WANT (YOU)'S COME BACK RESPOND I WANT ATTENTIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON

>Ask a question
>Phoneposters get mad

Let me make this rather simple; I don't really think 5 year olds need to learn about Anal sex. I think the people trying to push this type of "education" on them are really just trying to push a message onto them. Pushing puberty blockers on anyone is tanamount to torture as you literally try and chemically halt the growth of someone, growth which does directly effect your mentality.

>ITT: samefag schizo desperately trying to samefags after everybody knows it's him
What's his endgame? Doesnt he know that this kind of propaganda doesnt work if people know it's done by a single individual?

Let me make it clear user,
Edo Tensei Minato means he should have Kyuubi Chakra Mode in which he shouldnt have any issue with Titans that are standing shoulder to shoulder going in a straight line.

He also has no issue throwing a kunai fast enough and teleporting to it to get in between a charging Might Guy (Incoming no one can throw kunais at supersonic speed argument) Who runs on air using pure speed. Especially since the distance the Kunai traveled was longer than the distance between Madara and Guy

Then there's also Jeck's comment about how they moved from Konoha to The location the Juubi was fought in a very short time frame. Frost Country iirc which based on said country being about as big as Romania, and it definitely not taking 1 hour to travel he was already moving at speeds faster than sound.

Normal people generally don't read to people in a giant rainbow suit. Gay or not, it's pretty fucking weird.

Whoa this nigga mad. I don't think they pay you enough to seethe like this bro

No it’s all under the same degenerate umbrella of perverts.

Except lesbians who are basically adaptive femcels.

I hope he loses again, to someone who's going to publicly execute all you marxist degenerates. Blumpf was way too moderate. We've already thrown you off every school board in the country, but now we have to take it higher.

>9 posters
>single person
retarded tranny

Did you literally copypaste a massive paragraph of nonsense because I disagree with teaching sexual acts to children?

so this is how tomboy fuckers feel? at least the nerds transitioning are pretty damn ugly(and incels)

You're going to need better evidence than just "this nigga mad" to prove that they have unlimited chakra. Especially when there are plenty of normal living characters who fought for equal or longer periods of time who definitely do not have unlimited chakra.

If this is such a well-understood, inherent quality of edo tensei resurrection, surely you can find literally any other mention of the resurrections having unlimited chakra. Because if the only time it's mentioned is the time that Madara says that it applies specifically to resurrections who have undone their contract, then you have no evidence that it applies to normal edo tensei.

Buddy whites are the only ones supporting this horrifying child sex change shit. “Whites”.

Do you honestly think everyone replying to your posts is the same person, despite distinct typing styles and opposing viewpoints?

You're from twitter ain't you? Are we all bots here too?

>Being this dumb
Try to stay on topic fagshrill. Hmm, let's try this out for size.

"When lightning strikes there is a quick flash of light, a discharge of electricity from the atmosphere, and a loud crashing sound."

Now reading this sentence would you conclude that there is always a flash of light and a discharge of electricity, and lightning only causes the loud crashing sound, which is then added after the word "and"? Because when I read this sentence, I come to the conclusion that all three things in the list are consequences of a lightning strike.

Now again, you could interpret that statement the way you're attempting to, if you already knew for a fact that "an immortal body and limitless chakra" are multiple properties of edo tensei. But so far your only real evidence for that is this statement itself. You're just resorting to circular reasoning because you have no other solid evidence to rely upon to back up this interpretation.

Out of all the other times that the edo tensei jutsu is talked about throughout the entire series, don't you think this detail would have ever come up before if it applied universally to all cases? Almost all the other details are explained. Edo tensei requires sacrificing another living person. Edo tensei revives someone in their prime-- even an amalgamation of their primes. A person cannot be resurrected if their dead soul has been consumed by the reaper.

And then all of a sudden Madara introduces the obvious fact that if someone knows the right hand seals they can rescind the summoning contract, and that this creates an edo tensei with unlimited chakra, an immortal body, and the ability to move without being controlled by the original caster. Almost as if this is all new information which only applies to this case specifically.

>1 samefag
>8 people calling him retarded
We all know by now, you can drop the act,

Holy shit LGBT people are fucking disgusting

>american pedos pointing at each other and blaming them being pedos
The problem isn't left or right, conservatism or liberalism, the problem is american "culture". America is a nation of thieves run by pedophiles.

Attached: Trump Epstein.jpg (2048x1152, 410.15K)

Ok groomer

Attached: FQZkgArVQAAkeBp.jpg (1600x900, 245.62K)

Trump didn't support literally teaching children about Anal Sex, Biden does. Your Whataboutism is pathetic.

If given the choice, why should people not choose Trump?

>9 posters
>dO You HONEstLy thInK EvERyOnE rEPLYIng To YoUR pOsTs IS thE SAMe PErsON
I think you're so new and out of your depth on Yea Forums you don't even know that they display the user count on threads. Don't those paying you inform you more?

We already know, shill.

Attached: 16306285378.png (920x872, 231.88K)

ok groomer

Attached: FPsNjfxXoAEH8UN.jpg (608x680, 65.58K)

> I don't really think 5 year olds need to learn about Anal sex
Do you think about 5 year olds and anal sex a lot?

I wasn't even the one who suggested 9 posters user.

Is this why you twitter immigrants hide on Yea Forums? no IP flags to show you're getting talked to by multiple people?

>in fact T seems
is used to be shemales, but now is what you are saying, also they really HATE shemales and drag queens

No, that's my point.

Why do trump supporters think about anal sex and 5 year olds so much?

Because he's a corrupt pedophile who also seeks to undermine western strength and well-being on Putin's orders?

Attached: Matt_Gaetz,_official_portrait,_116th_Congress_(1).jpg (450x600, 60.39K)

Your point is that conservatives can't stop thinking about sexualizing kids?

Enough to protest the parental ri... I mean DON'T SAY GAY bill

Attached: groomer exodus.png (1435x1623, 311.48K)

>defending a twitter spammer
>calling anyone else a twitterfag
Atop projecting, schizo.

How?

Under Trump the US economy was growing stronger than ever, with less wars and more production than ever?

Sex books you fucking groomer

Anti-Semitic comments like this should be worth prison time

Why do liberals love having 5 year olds learn about anal sex so much?

Man so Republicans think about child sex so much that they have to make a bill about it?

>thread starts with a twitterfag post
>user gets called a schizoid
>"wow you must be a twitterfag"
KWAB

Are you a non-english speaker or do you legit think this is some form of counterargument?

I've never heard of any liberals talking about anal sex and 5 year olds in the same sentence.

Why is this thread still up? I swear, the mods are so fuckinng useless.

>Everyone against my point is the same person

Yes. I want to kill the ones doing it and who are pushing for its acceptance you child rapist

No, english is my first language and lf it's a bad counterargument then why can't you counter it?

Because it works as a sponge to absorb the idiotic shitposters on all sides.

>Disney is an evil company, more at 11
aaaaah, my daily dose of news.

Why do people treat these corporations like deities? Does brand fanaticism go that deep?

>sex education is grooming
Conservatives are literally demons on earth. I am kinda starting to think that the real reason why GOPniggers want teachers be unable to talk about sex with their students is to prevent teachers finding out what daddies of conservative families do to their sons and daughters after bedtime.

Attached: 22-savilethatcher-gt.jpg (1200x900, 161.78K)

>IF gIVen tHE cHoICe, whY sHouLD pEopLE NOT chOOSE trUmp?
LOL

Surprised clowns like these haven't been IP banned after repeated evidence presents itself.

Attached: Main-Trump-and-Cohn.jpg (680x1064, 332.47K)

Yes. It is, newfag. OP has been doing this for a year.
Stop defending twitterfags.

this desu

If you want to kill the pedo who can't stop talking about sex with kids then you cam start with yourself first.

Faggot retard, you don't see the different between teaching 16 year olds sex ed and teaching fucking 6 year olds sex ed?

>Shrillfag still doesn't know postercount works
>Thinks they're anonymous on here
Pathetic
You're not worth the shekels they pay you

I find it bizarre that you think this is some kind of checkmate move in convincing parents to vote for you.
>"we're going to ban child grooming"
>liberals: yes, that's good
>conservatives: yes, that's good
>moderates: yes, that's good
>marxists: EVERYONE ELSE IS A PEDOPHILE FOR NOT LETTING ME GROOM THEIR CHILDREN!

Attached: 5F544DD3-7DD9-436A-B606-E53ABE6E1212.jpg (768x578, 96.29K)

The Marxist think teaching 5 year olds about sex is retarded. Liberals think it's a good thing.