Looks like Turning Red did have references to 9/11

looks like Turning Red did have references to 9/11
so Enter is an even worse cartoon critic.

Attached: 1618615767199.gif (758x403, 3.03M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=F2uJvwiSZAQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It really felt like he was trolling us when he brought up this exact scene while in the middle of ranting about terrorism, then completely ignored the guy in the turban and talked about the mom acting shady instead

Can I get "Completely missing the point" for 8900, Alex.

But that's a sikh

Agreed
How many other childrens animated movies didn't reference other topical events like columbine, waco, rodney king, OJ, 2008 recession, hurricane katrina, trump/blm/antifa?

These should've been present because people felt the effects of these during their in universe timeline.

Who gives a fuck?

Attached: bart.jpg (500x333, 24.17K)

They were targeted in a mistaken comparison of "turban = Muslim".

Spider-man 2 was rewritten because of 9/11/ So was Lilo and Stitch.

youtube.com/watch?v=F2uJvwiSZAQ

>Turban=muslim
I love left wing racism bros

Yeah, rewritten to avoid invoking imagery of 9/11, not to spotlight it

when did he say the movie should reference 9/11? All I heard in the review was him saying the movie misrepresented the time period, which is 100% true

He didn't, he just made an autistic comment about the latest animated sacred cow and everyone blew it out of proportion because this movie needs to be protected from cis white males at all cost.

Hey Mr Enter

Hi

>he just made an autistic comment
That's an understatement. He might have just made the worst take out of any online review ever. This is much worse that anything the Nostalgia Critic has eve said.

except it's not even his take, just one people imagined up as a strawman

He also showed a clip of a Muslim woman in the movie when he was calling it ignorant for not having 9/11.

Why else would you wear turban in the middle of Canada??

I'm not even a /pol/tard but it's still true. Ever since the CinemaBlend review called Turning Red unrelatable and alienating, this movie has been a protected piece of media. Mr. Enter was correct in saying it's the latest movie you have to like or else you're a bigot.

the take everyone rightfully shit on is him sperging out over 9/11 not being talked about.
I was in new york around that time and even i didn't talk about it all that much in school, i was wondering if they would've made rayman revolution 2 instead

It's such a inconsequential take for a literal autist to make, I can't believe people who would consider themselves to not be bullies are shitting on him for it.

>"Everyone who disagrees with his opinion is a bully"
Tell me user, how long have you been watching his videos?

Attached: spongebob-smug-58e73a7b0f0cc.jpg (612x612, 32.12K)

>same age as the characters
>not American
>autistically obsessed with anime boys at the time
>didn't give two shits about 9/11 nor realized it was that big of a deal before like 3 years into the Iraq war
idk this just makes it more realistic to me, one nation's trauma is another nation's "that's rough buddy"

No, you can disagree with his opinion all you want. I'm just kind of disgusted with everyone, especially people who would like to act like they're better than shitting on autistic people for being autistic, explicitly shitting on Mr. Enter for his blatantly autistic opinion

>the way she just hides behind the tree after kicking him in the shin
Cute.

Isn't enter the reason R&S AP hated now?

You both seem like newfags who only want to hear reviews that make you feel good.

Canada and the US had different feeling on the subject at the time, so you can't think the whole world is going to feel the same way, that's why 9/11 happened. Worlds a crazy place.

>a woman acting that way would get in much bigger trouble than just being asked to leave by the school security guard!

Maybe this is a big city/well funded school thing, but I don’t even remember schools in the early 2000s as having security guards. I feel like if you made a movie at that time that had a school security guard scene, many audiences would be confused because the concept was that unheard of. Not like now, when it’s perfectly acceptable and commonplace.

I’m sure it’s possible a few already existed in some places, partly because I know Columbine had already happened by then. But I really associate schools hiring uniformed security officers more with a later time, after school shootings had ramped up a lot more. I also remember them being a hot news topic when they were first being widely instated.

I’m kinda surprised Enter didn’t comment on that part at all.

>Muslim running security post 9/11
Yeah no that's the most unrealistic shit ever.

Most schools outside of america don't have security guards

That isn't a muslim

True, I mean, Canadians have different priorities, like fending themselves off from rabid riffraff from the south.

Aren't there a lot of American schools without security guards?

That's a Sikh...

Go back to Twitter and kill yourself when you get there, you outragefaggotry addicted subhuman troglodyte.
Everyone else, report the OP for spamming, ban evading, and making an implicit raid request.

That's a sikh; Canada has a MASSIVE Sikh population

Iraq was in 2003 and Canada didn't go

May have missed a few points but I'll stand by his review and at least he defended the fact it's not a pedo film as so many bloggers, twitter stans and Redditor wanted to make it out to be.
If I had any negative things to say about his review, it's the possibility he's blending American culture with Canadian culture. We as American's view Canada most of the time as an American copy cat

See, it's part of the identity crisis that comes around with it. There's lots of books and papers and films talking about Canada and its relationship with the United States.

If they really wanted to talk about stuff like that, it would have been something casual, like people lamenting that they can't go to the United States without a passport.

But that's where I feel they blended the current day with 2002

No, and this is coming from someone who was in school before and post after the Columbine era. I think all of that became official in the late 2000s/early 2010's thing. They are there in case gunmen are present, or if your kids playing Hooke fucking each other in the restroom (yes they Trrrrry that shit in middle school too) or trying to sneak drugs on campus. Most private schools don't have them, last I heard.

The more scenes I see of Ming, the more I'm convinced this woman is stone crazy.

Fuck, this is just like Americans going to the trucker protest and screaming that they couldn’t be arrested because of they weren’t read their miranda rights.

So Mr. Enter, do you want Bojack Horseman to come out of the corner and beat the shit out of everyone?

>Bring up 9/11

Yes. Most don't have security guards. No school I ever went to had security guards.

It's a brown person wearing a head towel, it's Muslim

I think that was the point. Half these movies lately are about crazy ethnic family members being the "antagonist".

Wrong. And also incorrect

This

Dilate

Absolutely no one has even brought up his autism, except you.

>left wing racism bros
He's user on Yea Forums. He most likely right wing.

Yep. That's one of the things that makes her so attractive.

Attached: 1648314712143.png (253x302, 190.49K)

You just know a strung-up woman like her is a demon in bed.

My mom literally barg into my school to give me my meds. The only thing that happen was I got laughed at and they Dean talked to her about my issues.

Some foreign parents are like this.

Typical burger
Sikh's are huge in Canada

Attached: 20200708ajw10870748.jpg (1024x739, 87.93K)

>Enter disabled the comments for the video in his review
Why?

This is his first time he done this. At least getting destroyed by rise fans for his shit takes is not his worse experience.

Was it suppositories?

Pretty standard reaction to getting twitter canceled. He was never universally praised or anything, but he’s a relatively small fish. But right now everyone and their mother is blowing him up and calling him a dumbass, and he must have finally exhausted himself trying to individually argue with thousands of people at the same time. I don’t even like him, but I think just about anybody would be reaching for an off switch at this point.

But he is a dumbass

Yeah but try telling him that.

I can't I don't have twitter and he disabled comments on his video