Twelve Forever

How would Re-Take Twelve go? Todd gets Reggie pregnant but Reggie dies with her baby in Endless.

Attached: file.png (2400x3200, 445.14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/fX_T4D0lbR0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Is it one guy who makes these threads

hello~

Attached: file.png (1920x1080, 1.38M)

Don't let this post distract you from the fact that in 1998, The Undertaker threw Mankind off of Hell In A Cell, sending him plummeting 16 feet through an announcer's table.

Attached: 1590718808779.gif (500x350, 1.99M)

How's Elden Ring?

I love my wife Reggie and will love her forever

Attached: CuriousReggie.png (1151x1080, 784.39K)

The "throw" is kinda weak, but that drop was nice.

Kaiju Big Deal could've really fucked her up! Just completely mutilate her, if only Todd had completely abandoned her

Attached: Screenshot_12 (1).png (1281x711, 832.17K)

My only regret about this show, is that Reggie will never have some heartfelt realization that she and Butt Witch are one and the same.

Look at the bright side, Reg stays as a based person and Netflix can't ruin her in S2.

Attached: ReggieinDoboz.png (542x513, 237.01K)

True, but we won't see any character growth or acceptance of her growing up, depriving us a twenty something year old Reggie who looks exactly like Butt Witch in terms of figure.
Also, no more Butt Witch.

I guess it's up to me to make more Butt Witch content. What do you think BW in a one piece swimsuit?

It's genuinely amazing how much Eva fanart of Twelve Forever there is given how obscure the show is overall. Is it just one person who commissions a lot?

Attached: 1640858227686.jpg (896x504, 93.66K)

It's a few people for sure.

made for corruption

Attached: 1630767831495.png (900x1058, 331.53K)

What would Dustin and Judy think about Conelly?

Attached: Tumblr_l_484415473927495.png (1280x719, 618.62K)

>Reggie

What an endless trouble maker.

Attached: Gwen_S.v1.cropped.png (528x602, 246.96K)

It's literally just OP. He's the only person that still cares about this dumb show.

Maybe you should check the ip counter before saying something stupid.

Attached: kindaAngryReggie.png (362x332, 146.34K)

Reminder that you can NEVER have a 12 thread without EVAfags spamming it.

I think it's like three or so people or something. It's horrible. Yea Forums is one of the few places where you could discuss this show in a meaningful way but this Cadre of idiots just keep ruining what little interest there is.

Post the Todd one.

Giant Mom Shane shows up, no explanation, she is just part of the cast.

Attached: Milf Shane.png (1367x1420, 772.38K)

Anyone?

If "she" just came as a random Endless resident, it wouldn't be surprising. There's literally a black man in a He-Man gettup as a islander.

If she showed up in the endless at least people would question if the pilot was canon or not, like she got her brain so fried one day she forgot she already had a friend.

If she showed in the real world it would be a absolute WTF moment.

They would be probably okay with her.

Attached: KindaAngryReggie2.png (367x495, 227.71K)

Sure. That would be great. Maybe make in this vein and maybe instead of the anchors, you put little saturn symbols, though obviously you can just do white dots if it proves too tedious.

Attached: 61RMw2F9HIL._AC_UY1000_.jpg (403x1000, 27.83K)

Didn't it turn out the lady who made this show is a nonce?

Well, she hasn't bee found to have molested a child or anything, but she had made some concerning posts on social media where she talk about young teen boys in a fairly dubious way. True be told, the show was in trouble long before the controversy happened. She apparently was a terrible boss during production. She is rumored to had arrived to work, drunk and would sexually harass her co-workers. It was apparently so bad it closed down the production company. I would say watch the show, because I think it's good, but honestly, it's a little painful knowing it'll never receive proper closure, so maybe don't.

Attached: CourtPapers.jpg (1536x1973, 549.2K)

The Latin symbols for Saturn?

>she hasn't bee

Sure.

Commas are your friends.

Please, do as much of Butt Witch as you want. The pedo EVA people seem to doze off whenever she's around.

ok

Attached: .png (605x523, 169.6K)

Can you start a new thread while you're at it?

Perhaps, but maybe we should should wait after this thread is done to make the thread.

No you don't. Evatards will just trash that if it's the only one.

Maybe you're right. Guess it deserves a try then. I'll make the thread.

Butt Witch is created, get over here.

So what was lucky number

>young teen boys
first of all 16 is literally the midpoint of teen, secondly that has never been a nono age, under any system, even the one we have now. No woman can force a 16 year old man to do anything.

Sure, that one is not so egregious, if still pretty creepy, but there were times where she talked about way younger ones. Again, if it was just these posts and not the fact she was a horrible worker, I think it could have been resolved.

i want to eat yogurt off of reggie's delicious flat twelvie chest

It's only love...

Why is Hilda compared to Reí now?

>Reí
Fucking Hispanics.

Because she's Reggie's rival. .. youtu.be/fX_T4D0lbR0

We should have our own Hilda Chiquita memes

Attached: 1632344983994.jpg (750x870, 94.43K)

According to whom?

My source is, I made it the fuck up!

Attached: 9cc.pnj.png (680x850, 912K)

>Reggie turns into BW as she gets older, even pushing more people away from her

>Reggie who looks exactly like Butt Witch in terms of figure.
> Reggie wears her suit while in endless

Attached: 1643447481112.webm (668x836, 2.71M)

Is BW wearing some kind of plugsuit?

Attached: 1646758041292.jpg (1200x929, 133.22K)

It's pretty cool and hard. Kinda unoptimized.

Attached: CuteReggie3.gif (714x480, 177.73K)

Is she jewish?

German American

Oh, hey, how's it going, shittymorph?

In the words of a true casual; people are already beating the game on level one. Is it your first Souls like or what?

I remember telling people Dark Souls 1 was shit because I took the wrong path at first and had a terribly hard time until I actually got how to play.

I thought she would be Irish, though I wouldn't be surprised if there's German blood.