DC Super Hero Girls

I've been on a DC binge recently and got to this cartoon.Is it worth watching, or is it one of those "only for kids" shows that adults wouldn't find anything fun in? The artstyle looks cute at least.

Attached: 1644050182935.jpg (2000x1500, 362.93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Kd53Qdbasnw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Is it worth watching
No

Attached: Dcshg.jpg (1193x930, 224.71K)

It's fantastic and you will have a new waifu by the time you are done with it.

Attached: 1611098870692.png (1406x762, 1.64M)

If that shitlord disliked it, I want to see him rage about it.
Didn't Lauren Faust have to do something with it? Seeing Zatanna in the cast is promising, so I'll check it out.

The show has been on a long hiatus since season 1.

Attached: Kara by 71er.jpg (2048x1536, 451.71K)

Finally some love for the Super Buns

Attached: Dr. Mephisocrates.jpg (991x1080, 78.63K)

inb4 inflation FUCKS

Yes, it's really fun and some of the best modern DC tv media.
And I for one welcome our fatfag overlords.

mommy

Attached: deliciosa pera.jpg (281x523, 38.4K)

I wanna squeeze her fat thighs.

She left for season 2.

At this point I'm just kind of baffled. We have our debates about whether Season 2 is the last season or if it's going to manage a Season 3, or whatever, but just as a practical matter, where the fuck IS the rest of Season 2? It's been like half a year. Is Cartoon Network really that retarded?

Attached: 1617848785807.png (706x505, 393.14K)

>Is Cartoon Network really that retarded?
You knew the answer before you finished typing this

When is that team up of TTG and DC SHG movie aired?

Attached: IMG_20220220_143129.jpg (600x800, 83.25K)

Now the question would be if there is more episode after the movie with the TTGO? Because it looks like they're going to solve the Babs and Harlen relationship thing and Zee's dark magic thing there.

Zee was in the wrong there

Attached: dcshg -movie- backcover.jpg (1074x1500, 310.72K)

jess is not for that.

Yeah, it's genuinely pretty fun. give it a chance

Attached: DC Super Hero Girls S02E25 - #NightmareInGotham 2021-10-24 WOC.mp4_snapshot_21.45_[2021.10.24_10.06.44].png (1280x720, 1.45M)

yeah user that scream big major character development that you usually found at the of series, the final one

I think it's good.
I started watching DC stuff because of this, also it has cute girls.

This show makes my pp very happy.

It’s certainly worth trying. The episodes aren’t long, there’s little to no central plot, and the quality neither significantly improves nor degrades over the course of its run. So you could easily watch a small sample of it and decide whether or not it suits your tastes, then drop it if you’re not into it without even having wasted much time.

>Is it worth watching
Yes, it’s actually good. Entertaining writing, cliche at worst/kino at best plots and well-designed characters are what make up the show.
That and the waifus. There’s plenty.

Attached: FA2C149A-70BF-42B9-890A-7556200057A2.gif (800x450, 2.98M)

S1 is incredible. Seriously. The got the character right, especially Diana who always got the short stick in team ups before.

Attached: hero.webm (1912x1072, 2.92M)

The girls cowering in the alley way is so freakin cute.
Season 2 isn't terrible though, it's far too overhated here on Yea Forums

It is more like disappointment I think. I had a blast with almost every part from S1, especially with the double episodes.

Attached: green lantern blows.webm (1920x1080, 2.92M)

Covid fucked up the second season

>isn't terrible
On it's own? No.
Compared to S1? It's very underwhelming .

Whoa mama

You know it is. Just watch it and join the fun.

I think the movie might be them fazing out Kara since before the trailer was even released screenshots were going around that didn't feature Supergirl in it.
I think they might be replacing her with Harleen since Kara's voice actress has left the show but what do I know.

I think Kara's VA left California altogether

are their anymore new episodes? has the show finished?

No its really boring. If you've watched a lot of DC you're probably going to be annoyed with how they transformed batgirl into a manic pixie girl for some dumb reason. They also retcon Zatanna so now she's rarity and supergirl is rainbow dash and bumblebee is a shy introvert for some reason.

It's okay. It feels like a cartoon for 8 year old girls, but I still enjoyed what I watched well enough. I just couldn't be bothered to finish the first season.

ah, so they finally gave Zatanna a personality

MODS

youtube.com/watch?v=Kd53Qdbasnw

>Knowingly heading into a lighthearted colorful cartoon and getting irked about the inevitable personality changes that'd come with the format and tone of the show
Why, man? Barbara's had endless interpretations elsewhere and will continue to do so until the end of time. Why can't ya take this in its own terms?
I'd understand if this was like the only DC media you had but you're spoiled for content.

>I cannot enjoy it unless it's super dark and serious

Attached: Beegun.png (1365x1032, 675.5K)

Kara, why are you being so silly?

Attached: 1649278142310.png (1201x887, 215.78K)

I noticed that Zee is more... kinder in season 2.

Oh God.

Attached: FB_IMG_1650133503558.jpg (960x541, 78.2K)

I think its worth watch. As some people say the characters in the show so not have the same personalities as their comic counterpart. If you can get past that its pretty good, especially with jock Hal Jordan.

The best episode is where Hal gets jealous that Carol(star sapphire) has a new boyfriend.
She has been super obsessed with hal and thinks Jessica Cruz is hal's girlfriend in earlier episodes.
Hal tries to win her back and succeeds but it was revealed Carol was just using her new boyfriend to get Hal back back.
However plot twist it was revealed that the new boyfriend was Sinestro the entire time using carol to try and get back with hal who has ghosted him for like six months back.
Tag team between Carol and Hal before Hal breaks up with her again on valentines day creating a tag team before Carol and Sinestro.
Then Dex-star the red lantern cat appears to help destroy Hal.
Hal gives a speech about how he's sorry that he's so awesome everyone fell in love with him.
The bad guys forgive him and they all go out for milk shakes.
The End.

s02 mega?

I watched it and I didn't. I went in liking Karen and finishing it she is still my favourite, I did however come out of it appreciating how great of slampigs Zee and Kara are.

Needed more Katana

Other good episodes are the one where we meet steve trevor. The usually calm and collected is head over heels in love.
Supergirl has to join a club and decides to join Garth's(aqua lads) robot fighting club. Toyman appear.
Rivalry between Batgirl and Supergirl to decide whose dog is the best Krypto or Ace. Answer both of them.
Bumblebee and Jessica Cruz has to baby sit play boy billionaire/reality tv show sensations Bruce Wayne from "Making it Wayne" young ward Dick Grayson(robin) and the Tween Titans

Buff girls are icky

based

Attached: FB_IMG_1649267224785.jpg (854x470, 64.25K)

Why this show is so misandric?

Because it's a Faust's show so all the male characters are to be as dumb and useless as possible

The girls are fucking retarded too

>replacing her with harleen
Lol that’d be worse than outright cancellation

Ok but that's funny

But user! she is Babs' best friend! They have a real relationship!

another shitty feminist cartoon for lesbians that coomers are going to prop up because they have no standards.

take that back

>ywn get thrown out the club by a spicy green lantern latinx bombshell
why even live?

Attached: oof.jpg (1920x1080, 177.45K)

Lucky Garth getting to eat that every night..

>Since Kara's voice actress has left the show but what do I know.

Why they don't replace her.... heck i still wonder why Lauren dosn't use the voices of horse show for future projects... she only uses Tara.