/hyw/ - How's Your Webcomic? #817

Thread Question: What is your character's alcohol of choice?

>/hyw/ CONTACT SHEET - Make a new one, the one here is worthless and needs updating.

> FONTS
Blambot: blambot.com/
Create your own: calligraphr.com/en/
CC Wild Words: cofonts.com/cc-wild-words-roman-font/

> WEBSITE
Easy to use tumblr webcomic theme: tumblr.com/theme/39018
Dos and Don'ts for starting a site: pastebin.com/raw/kNR2W5mV
Promoting your comic: miss-melee.tumblr.com/post/143483233951/a-guide-to-zero-cost-webcomic-promotion
rarebit.neocities.org

> WHERE TO PUBLISH MY WEBCOMIC?
webtoons.com/en/
tapas.io/
comicfury.com/
theduckwebcomics.com/
mangaido.com/en

> ART AND WRITING RESOURCES
makingcomics.com/
mediafire.com/folder/9pf1nwwa92lbp/Comics_for_making_Comics
archive.org/details/RobertMcKeeStorypdf/
courses.cs.washington.edu/courses/cse456/07su/administrative/invisible_ink_part_1.pdf
.../invisible_ink_part_2.pdf
.../invisible_ink_part_3.pdf
pastebin.com/BSVaT7uQ

> BRUSH PACKS
CSP: mega.nz/#F!5xlV2IzJ!bg8BZB-oYaVrmD31S3fJHw

after dark thread:

Attached: 1649445699908.jpg (1200x1165, 258.54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tapas.io/episode/2378581
visuabusters.com/booru/collection/3
tapas.io/series/Tad-Danger-Substitute-Ranger/info
nukeronomicon.com/
tapas.io/episode/2506450
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>OP pic
Based
>/aco/ coomer link
Not based
All in all a mixed bag

Attached: i'll allow it.jpg (320x240, 18.67K)

I'm the OP who knows what the people want

No mentions of certain people either. So I approve

Than you OP for bringing back the better OP image.

I got eight universes written up, working on more:

>Shadow Division
>Oi
>Oni X Fox
>Witchway's Witch
>Witch's Hill

After that, I think I'll pretty much be done unless anyone else wants to be added.

Attached: Logo Neon.png (648x648, 301.44K)

lol posting this again

Attached: ugly shit 1.png (2000x4500, 3.27M)

>Thread Question: What is your character's alcohol of choice?

Francesco is pretty into beer.

Spoiler on what I'm working now.

Attached: 095sketch.jpg (605x860, 297.74K)

What the hell is this for?
Universes for what?

I drew this

Attached: 04 15 2022 02.png (720x900, 154.86K)

Comics are are dumb baka

Based

Attached: he's right.jpg (568x335, 63.22K)

kek

Read it yourself.

Right now, it's basically housekeeping. Just a directory of universes talking about what they are and who lives in them from the perspective of ARGO, a way to record crossovers (I need to add Tad getting Soren's watch and Cole fighting Percy, and a few other cannon crossovers) and fun little observations and Easter eggs (Beat Down's gear is compared to the aether drives used in Tad Danger, the same aether drives that are used in Capeworld mechs).

Maybe one day there will be a crossover, but think we shouldn't aim for a big Crisis on Infinite Earths styled crossover. I think stuff like kid Soren and Tad teaming up to fight mech raiders on Elaine's world would be best, character pieces that bring out the best of everyone's characters and settings.

Anyone specialize in text (for comic cover titles?)

Attached: CL 11 abridged.jpg (2400x1800, 816.98K)

What does it take to produce a comic as good as Questionable Content?

Questionable skill.

There is also an amalgamated Admiral pizza Videogame universe created by the Coronachan when she infected all of time and space. A sequel for the playstation 5 is in the works. An experimental "force burst transmission" will give the player the satisfying accomplished sensation of playing games for hours in a few minutes. Other features: over 2 million playable characters. Money you get in the game goes directly into your bank account.

Screenshot gallery: tapas.io/episode/2378581

Admiral pizza exists in all and every universes and taps into the primal pizza forces of the creation deal with it

>Admirals liquor of choice
Admiral Nelson. Him and Admiral pizza teamed up its canon according to that time I talked to the guy who runs it's Twitter.

Attached: ADMIRAL PIZZA DREAM TEAM FIGHTERS CRONACHANCRISIS.png (1290x1950, 2.3M)

Shit, how did I leave out the Pizza Power Primeval?

Don't worry, I got something planned for the Admiral and his multiverse.

Ah, the good image. Good.

Instead of saying space sci/fi shit, I guess the real-life equivalent would be a combination of rum, pineapple juice, sprite, and a splash of tangerine energy stuff on ice.

Attached: dash.png (900x1350, 586.29K)

This is stardust the wizard's first Videogame appearance as well. What would a Stardust game be like? Maybe a sadistic version of katamari damacy?

Attached: IMG_20200404_212423_400.jpg (922x922, 112.67K)

Finally the weekend! hope everyone gets lots of progress in on their projects.

Fitz: Dirty gin martinis before vampirism, after it's sobriety all the way since vampires get comically drunk on trace amounts of alcohol.
Robin: Too young to drink.

Attached: rorsgtrdshgs.jpg (800x1280, 763.51K)

neck is too short

How old is Robin anyway?

>Sadistic Katamari Damacy
Oh yes.

You mentioned awhile ago that Robin was the weakest of the witches. If that's so, how come she ended up working with the FBI and they didn't?

She is 16 as of 1997.

That's a plot point but it'll get explained early on.

>What is your character's alcohol of choice?

Asha would like vosche which is basically a refined (as in alcohol, not class) vodka. It makes her happy.

Fiadh is too young for alcohol but probably likes nectar juice.
Get it?

Attached: 33.png (822x786, 116.74K)

What if they fought without magic? Would Robin still be the shrimpette?

She drinks it straight? My kinda girl

I haven't considered physical fights with them, but I guess Robin wouldn't be the weakest. I'd say Jessica would be the strongest, since she's the athletic one being a cheerleader.

Hey! That was my idea! you did it better than I would have

>Maybe one day there will be a crossover, but think we shouldn't aim for a big Crisis on Infinite Earths styled crossover
Aaawkwaaaaaaaard

Attached: thumbnail.jpg (1080x1080, 442.79K)

With all respect to Betz, I wouldn't do it like he did it. I just think the format doesn't work for some comics. Like a big evil guy smashing the universe, that works well for Power of Stardust and Tad Danger, but not so much for Merchant and Pike or Space Pack. But a story about how Bally's crew plays Dungeons and Dragons one night and the dungeon they use is the Labyrinth from Merchant and Pike, that sounds like something that could work.

I think the biggest issue with crossovers is that the race thing proved that many big name comics just don’t participate. And the ones that do are very same-y. Too many toes to step on

gonna flesh one out with a friend

visuabusters.com/booru/collection/3

Attached: 1642669102822.png (800x800, 476.27K)

They make great loli and I have personally fapped to their “three sisters from different misters” comics at least 40 times, but their commission prices are a bit too steep for me

>straight
Most of the time vosche is consumed in bunker taverns after a grueling day of surviving the terrifying cold. Ice is not necessary.

But even inside the warm domes she'd take it straight, even from the bottle maybe.

Dunno, what would be a big name comic? Races had a lot of comics I consider great participating.

I feel like most events just run out of steam quickly though.

Wietse loves drinking Beerenburg (jenever with herbs).
Justin and Vivian can't legally drink.

Attached: going to ink.png (1034x873, 367.22K)

it's coming back dudes

Attached: Emergency_-co-_Crisis_Pages.png (1001x1400, 671.49K)

what is a betz and how do i wash it off

>tangerine energy stuff
Define "tangerine energy stuff" cause I want to try this

>otto

Sweet.

How old is Fiadh again? 12?

If I post my webcomic online, what's stopping someone from stealing the idea and running away with it? What's stopping me from doing the same?

Attached: IMG_1033.jpg (441x580, 50.11K)

>what's stopping someone from stealing the idea and running away with it?
With social media and everything archived it's easier than ever to prove you had an idea first, and it's not worth the risk of getting "canceled" for a better word.

There's also the fact that ideas are worthless, and execution is everything. Who's going to want to work on your idea over their own?

SPIRAL HIGHWAY chapter 19 is out!
webtoons.com/en/challenge/spiral-highway/list?title_no=704216

Attached: promo019.jpg (1080x1920, 2.34M)

13-14.

To use your wording, as to not step on any toes, if we're here in this place, there are no big names. Moreover, the race event proved we can have cooperation and sometimes without the racing participants actively working with eachother. It also showed the talent of improv and (to an extent) working within a time limit. The most tragic of it all, we were actually having a good time, building bonds with the community; who really cares about all the nagging? (I suppose we did end up caring eh? Awful).

Hey, gonna read you soon, been doing major catch up since I joined in here. The art looks awesome!

You don’t have any ideas worth stealing.

>Fiadh (14)
Robin is 16 and already looks like a milk truck.
There is a disconnect there.

I wanted to experiment with the panels and decide to draw them myself now. A friend gave me the idea to base the frames on the artwork of RHCP's Blood Sugar Sex Magik.

Attached: rhcp-inspired panel.png (1500x878, 438.1K)

More power to you man, I hope it turns out great.

Just dropped a new update on tapas
tapas.io/series/Tad-Danger-Substitute-Ranger/info
>part 14
This arc just keeps going. I'm in the final haul and I still have another 20-30 pages to go. ;_;
nukeronomicon.com/
Pruno

Attached: decitron banner.png (800x254, 152.82K)

I don't think they are feeding Fiadh properly on that tower.

How do I get more followers on tapas? 1st year I had over fifty people subscribe, but this year nobody. Views are consistent and growing though.

tapas is kinda the worst place to expect to grow right now

Mio Energy squirt bottles. Used to flavor water.

>making 10 pages at once
>haven't named the chapter

Attached: pl.png (735x558, 429.99K)

>TQ: What is your character's alcohol of choice?
beer is all we've seen so far, probably because they couldn't afford anything else, or lack the palette to into more complicated drinks.
Saturday updates baybeee
anyway
tapas.io/episode/2506450
New Pizza Time chapter. Please clap.

Attached: gertie_late_for_work.jpg (607x1031, 166.82K)

>1st year
>50 subs
user... Lmao. At a point perserverence stops being a virtue. Your comic is a flop. It's time to cut your sunk costs and move on.