Make a character become an LGBT

>make a character become an LGBT
>also make that character convert to the religion most likely to violently murder an LGBT
What did the writers mean by this?

Attached: images - 2022-04-16T114915.700.jpg (522x588, 21.4K)

She's Muslim, not Christian

Liberal Christians are more likely to be friendly to gay people

Attached: Pete_Buttigieg_by_Gage_Skidmore.jpg (1134x1554, 1.11M)

Buttjudge is a christian?

>What did the writers mean by this?
Typically ignorance white liberal writer. Try hard to be virtue signalling

>Buttigieg is a Christian,[287][288] and he has said his faith has had a strong influence in his life.[239][289][152] He was baptized in the Catholic Church as an infant and he attended Catholic schools.[288] While at the University of Oxford, Buttigieg began to attend Christ Church Cathedral and said he felt "more-or-less Anglican" by the time he returned to South Bend.[288] St. Augustine, James Martin, and Garry Wills are among his religious influences.[289] A member of the Episcopal Church, Buttigieg is a congregant at the Cathedral of St. James in downtown South Bend.[239]
yes

>lgbt
did he cut off his dick?

They write characters like a checklist so much so that their attempts at depth still come off shallow.

user we fucking hate alphabet people

this

To the average white liberal, Muslims are nothing more than an oppressed minority that are being endangered by chuds, I am most certain that they think they are a race too

Attached: memritv gay cartoons.jpg (653x434, 34.99K)

Islam is in this weird place in western culture where despite being barbaric and extremely conservative, it’s protected by the left because it’s mostly brown people.

You even get the retarded takes like the hijab is feminist (even though it’s imposed by patriarchal figures). All to reconcile the fact that despite western leftists effectively hating their own countries culture, they cannot admit another ones is worse because it might mean having to do something about it.

Nigga you're watching shows and comics with muscular, conventionally attractive men in tight, tight spandex. The chances that you're at least the B part of the alphabet mafia is not zero

We can't do much about horrible barbaric religions in shithole theocracies but we can keep are home grown barbaric religious nuts from doing it here.

>but we can keep are home grown barbaric religious nuts from doing it here.
Ha you wish.
Jesus nuts will never be under control in your backwards klancountry Americuck. You're closer to a middle eastern country than any European land with actual arabs in it.

>We can't do much about horrible barbaric religions in shithole theocracies but we can keep are home grown barbaric religious nuts from doing it here.

Wouldn’t the rational thing to do for this to be… restricting immigration from Muslim countries then?

Something that’s literally, in no way on the table for left wingers. Europe especially has been pathetic in this regard, especially during the “migrant crisis” where Germany just shouted welcome we will give you an EU passport.

If you’re complaining about an existing problem, why happily let it grow from an outside source?

Americans at least have the benefit of being a continent of oceans away so they don’t get literal third world Muslims walking into their country en masse. Most Muslims who move to the USA at least are rich and well educated and thus less likely to be the hardline conservative Muslims. So from that perspective I can kind of see why some Americans might get the mistaken view all Muslims are cosmopolitan progressives or some shit because the few they met in university were.

European leftists don’t really have any excuse. You get multiple terror attacks, grooming gangs, mass rapes due to “cultural misunderstandings” and the response is usually “the real tragedy is this is going to spur anti Muslim feelings”, not addressing what the hell is going on

Aristocrats are mentally ill.

user, the Ottoman empire decriminalized homosexuality in 1858. While the Yanks and Dixieoids were killing each other in fields the Turks were sucking cock and killing Armenians.

Once a Catholic always a Catholic.

>christians
>killing fags
I wish, my family used to go to church every Sunday until our pastor tried to get everyone to come out for a gay wedding... that was 10 years ago, before fag marriage was even fully legal.
Whats funny to me is that trannies still refuse to accept that they have won over the church and blame them for all kinds of shit as Muslims beat them to death... but then again you are cowardly freaks so it's to be expected.

Attached: Image+5+-+Halo+in+Eminent+Threat+(S3E03).png (1000x562, 404.92K)

Because delusional christfag lunatics like you still control much of the country.

Kill yourself already, tranny.

>Christfags control most of the country
>Yet most of the prominent leaders of both parties are Jewish or capitulate to Israel's demands before America's own interests.

Attached: Looked in a Mirror Lately.jpg (640x466, 40.49K)

Dumbass christfags are convinced that the state of isreal is necessary to bring about the dipshit prophecy in their stupid fantasy book where they win at the end.

Christ already won.

White people are stupid and think that all brown people are down with gay shit like their pet niggers are.

>what is conflict?

>delusional
Nice projection, dumb shit. Crawl back to your 80s time capsule

The fact remains that Muslim countries are among the least accepting of homosexuality.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-04-16 at 01-18-40 PG_2020.06.25_Global-Views-Homosexuality_0-01.png (WEBP Imagen 640 × 632 píxeles).png (637x635, 288K)

Evangelicals aren't the main driving force behind US aid for Israel, dude. Pretending they are is transparently a leftoid cope

Because of white colonialism

I'm not disagreeing with your general claim, but white on that map means no data, not 0. For example, Chile is white there, but it has same-sex marraige and overwhelming political and popular support.

There's always an excuse, isn't there.

Normal people don't get boners just by looking at muscles. Thinking everything is about sex is deviant mentality.

If christfags are in control of the country, then how come every cartoon in the last 10 years has had a fag and/or tranny in it?

Trump tried that with countries where we had no effective means of doing background checks, but the left threw a shit fit and called it a racist Muslim ban.

user you aren't even grasping for straws at this point. Pretending to be retarded isn't trolling.

Fascinating, if they were so progressive back then I can only imagine how liberal they are now!

Only six stonings today, a new record low!

>B-b-but ancient Persia was accepting of the Gays
That all went poof when Allah came in
Islam did to the Middle East what Christianity did to the Roman empire.

Yeah it’s not like babies can have their genitals mutilated and then have them sucked on by herpes riddled old men under ‘religious freedom’ or anything, thank god the U.S has everything under control

>South Korea
>44
wot
That doesn't seem right

If you really want to trace it back it’s because of the Jews, of which without there would be no Christianity or Islam without.

>Why aren't christian leaders and politians doing something about the animation industry for corporations like CN and Disney

Are you retarded?

explain

You must not know much about South Korea.
They're far more conservative than a country like Japan.

So what? That's like saying you can't have conservative values if you're brown.

The cognitive dissonance of real life examples of this character I’ve met always astounds me. They get so huffy and defensive and their rationalisations and justifications are always so weak and hilarious.

Attached: 505A89DD-2CB8-4D48-BAFD-E56E901090A6.jpg (500x455, 97.3K)

So you admit they aren't in control then?

They do that in Europe, too.

He's faking it for the clout. Same for being gay. You watch him with his ''husband''? I swear I have never seen less chemistry.

>islam is barbaric and violent
>i wish we christians would go back to hanging gay people though

Wasn't there a big controversy a few years back when it was revealed their president was part of some occult group?

Yeah, and?

I don’t care about gays. I even think gay adopting kids is fine. I just think transsexual medical procedures for children is bad. And that’s what makes me a mean conservative these days

So why are you responding to my post then?

…Thanks to the U.S and Israel’s intervention.

Yes the christians only stoned one or two gay persons this year. How many women over in isllamaland had an ankle slip recently and were murdered last week? Fifty, sixty?

it's really hard trying to get into this season. 1 and 2 were pretty good

>Yes the christians only stoned one or two gay persons this year
And I'm pointing out that some of you seem to wish that this number was higher, while also decrying islam for its violent bullshit

No one is decrying Islam. It's based. We're mad at YJ writers for not depicting the religion accurately. Fuck fags.

gotta appeal to the 0.11% somehow.
No, seriously:
>Percent of people in America who aren't straight: 10% (and that's being generous)
>Percentage of people in America who are Muslim: 1.1%
>10% times 1.1% equals 0.11%
>335,817,429 people in america times 0.11% = ROUGHLY 370,000 people in total that this character appeals to, at most.
>Keep in mind that's being generous as it also ignores how one character trait is much, much less likely to cross over with the other due to contrasting worldviews, as OP pointed out. For example, in America 42% of people are protestant and 5% are Atheist but that doesn't mean that 2.1% of the population are both Atheist AND Protestant.

...Who the fuck is this character meant to appeal to?

Attached: 1543009712718.gif (500x281, 476.62K)

Do you decry Islam (and Judaism) for its violent bullshit, or just Christians?

I decry all religious fundamentalist extremists, yes
The problem isn't with any of those religions. The problem is extremism arising from conservative attitudes and using religion to justify reprehensible behaviour