You receive one Talisman power, but it's the one aligned with your Chinese Zodiac...

You receive one Talisman power, but it's the one aligned with your Chinese Zodiac. Which one do you get and how do you use it?

Attached: The_Talismans.png (1122x808, 1.02M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gXc0jnqZYuA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: zodiac-year-chart.jpg (830x537, 101.7K)

I shove it up my ass

If I'm being honest, I'd just go all-in with bareback sex since I can't get any STIs.

What are the limits on Ox's super strength?

>Astral Projection
What a gyp

I'd end up with Sheep, which isn't the best but isn't the worst either. I'd use it to spy on people and screw with their dreams.

It seems to be about on par with the other Demon Sorcerers and Oni Generals considering how they were used to fight them pretty evenly

You're not as strong as a demon sorcerer, but I don't see how that limitation affects your day to day life.

I'm not quite sure what I'd do with heat vision, but I suspect it would have to do with a lot of experiments with barbecue. I'd probably use it to weed the garden too.

In the end I'd probably find a way to make it a source of clean energy. Heat vision up some water, turn some steam turbines and what not.

I have Snake. Sheep is better for peeping.
Maybe I can get a job at the CIA.

I thought the rooster was just flight which is ok but I looked it up and its telekinesis too? Stacked.

Become a wood carver.
youtube.com/watch?v=gXc0jnqZYuA

What like a 9-5 just powering the city turbines? I wanna joke about how weird that is but LOK literally had fire benders do this exact job

I'mma go to a parking garage and move cars around just to mess with people.

I recall someone using Ox to lift the fat Mountain Demon and I think Jackie used it to fight a couple of them pretty well in Demon World

>Animation
I can finally fight for statue rights

Yeah, to heck with coal and fossil fuels. Just clock in, clock out, and save the local company thousands in materials. I'd also keep advocating for nuclear power.

I mean, what else are you supposed with free heat?

Engraving's kind of cool too, I guess. Seems less utilitarian.

Ox is probably the least useful, like what are you gonna do get a job in a warehouse moving equipment?
Join the circus freakshow?

You can't do professional fighting, punching someone hard enough to blow their head off isn't gonna bring in the big bucks.

>heat vision
Guess it depends how visible the heat rays are. If they're full cartoon "red eye lasers" in appearance, I'm not really sure how I'd use the power due to how easily it would draw attention. Would definitely fuck around with it a bit if there weren't any light beams coming from my face.

bruh that's intensely useful

I don't remember Po Kong ever being lifted.
Shandu's wording with Jackie was "You may have the Ox Talisman, but compared to me, that just makes you a very strong mouse" and then overpowers him.

>levitation
>telekinesis
I'd install myself as some religious figure and live a life of luxury.

>Monkey talisman
might be good for making people disappear

Youd be a military weapon. Or a firefighter maybe.

I got the dog, I fucking won
I'll just carry some painkillers in case I get hurt lmao get fucked horse talisman

>Sheep
Lame, but I'll make the best of it. I'll probably try and learn to lucid dream and see if I can apply those skills to other peoples dreams while I'm in them.

A real life Captain America.

>Super Speed

Time to pull a reverse-flash

>You can't do professional fighting
bro no...

Nobody has said Tiger yet (not mine) but honestly, what would spiritual balance do for you?

>Dragon talisman
>Combustion / fire

This one always felt redundant with the pig's heat beams. Sure, the pig is more precise, but the dragon can do just as much damage and with a wider AOE and greater range of uses.

Or maybe the dragon was more like firebending. Shendu and his son did demonstrated other fire-based techniques beyond standard breath attacks, so that's a possibility.

Either way, I've got control over fire so I can probably make it as a pyro-based magician or special effects expert.

>monkey
>take hundreds of species off the endangered species list

not a glamorous job but I'll take the bullet for the sake of environmentalism

Attached: 1233002275446.jpg (800x800, 78.63K)

>Snake Talisman
>Invisibility
I guess it could work in a good handful of scenarios, if I wanted to rob any banks with it I'd have to be pretty careful regardless

Attached: 1375834240327.jpg (340x429, 15.4K)

Attached: Yoko Dakime.jpg (500x500, 28.55K)

And think of all the money you'll save on transportation.

Spiritually balanced people wouldnt post here

I regret looking it up

Attached: 20220415_223643.jpg (581x447, 57.21K)

>Dog

Yeah, I dunno, would be useful if I was a superhero but I don't plan on joining a war or anything soon.

Attached: sun.png (1920x1080, 1.4M)

Very subtle things that would make your life better in the long run. Emotional balance, a good work-life balance, the ability to make the best of whatever life gives you, and the mindfulness to take in the most you can from the small pleasures of life.

Attached: Tiger_Talisman.png (200x141, 25.28K)

You also don't age and feel like you're constantly in the prime of your youth.

Now you see me
>snake
Now you don't

>You can't do professional fighting
You could do professional wrestling like he did in the show. Nobody wants a boxer that can end a match in one punch but people would go crazy for a masked wrestler who can lift and throw a man with one hand.

>spiritual balance

I guess I would become a guru? Y'know, live alone on top of a mountain, dispense wisdom to visiting pilgrims, that kind of shit.

>turn into beastboy
>turn into a krypotonian
there

>Dog
Fuck yeah. That's what I would have chosen if I could have any, immortality and eternal youth.
All those flashy super powers mostly don't have a lot of real-world applications, and if you try to use them you'll probably just get kidnapped by the government and turned into a research subject.
I'll just live a nice quiet life never having to worry about aging or dying. I just hope it has an off switch I can eventually hit because if it really is true immortality I can never stop then I've actually suffered the worst possible curse of all and will eventually spend eternity floating in the void of space.

Well you could become a professional bounty hunter or agent. As the super strength would allow you to still be mobile while wearing armor.
Lumberjack, miner, construction worker, Zoo keeper, veterinarian(could overpower animals still would need medical degree), prison guard/police officer, mechanic(could easily lift up cars), bodyguard, bouncer, wrestler.

>Eye lasers, but also night vision
I'd probably mostly use the night vision. I'd use the heat vision to open cans and stuff.

Dog
Guess I'll pull live videos of me killing myself just to not die. Idk Immortality is fucking dumb imo

>You receive one Talisman power, but it's the one aligned with your Chinese Zodiac. Which one do you get and how do you use it?
1990 so Horse, first thing would be curing my Diabetes, after that would probably curing my grandma's dementia, from there probably find a way to make a profit off of this power without drawing too much attention to myself

Open a smokeless fuel plant for smelting and coking.

All it's shown doing in the show is turning you into a good and evil twin.

>I just hope it has an off switch I can eventually hit because if it really is true immortality I can never stop then I've actually suffered the worst possible curse of all and will eventually spend eternity floating in the void of space.

Attached: 20-15-39 Whomp!.png (1195x394, 222.93K)

That's not the intended purpose of the talisman, it only does that if you break it in half.

You can hang out with Hob and the Endless.

Attached: hob-gadling-90811551-ed00-44d5-bcb0-662b3166307-resize-750.jpg (750x1154, 263.76K)

Rabbit. I use it to finish my thesis on time.

But have they ever used the intended purpose on the show?

How do you do miracle healing without attracting attention?

Hot.

Sort of. There's a part in the first tiger episode where Shendu says you need the tiger talisman to use all the other other talismans at the same time.

But then later the show ends up contradicting that, so the writers apparently forgot.

put it with all my other junk and forget it exists ig

and eventually dig it up again and attempt to pawn it off once I get kicked out of my place