Do you think we'll ever get a stand alone batgirl movie?

Do you think we'll ever get a stand alone batgirl movie?

Attached: 427full-batgirl.jpg (427x640, 60.92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

variety.com/2022/film/columns/leslie-grace-batgirl-haagen-dazs-1235232986/
youtu.be/s4-CtEkevlY?t=8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

aren't they making one right now?

oh right, my bad. Why did they pick Leslie Grace though?
variety.com/2022/film/columns/leslie-grace-batgirl-haagen-dazs-1235232986/

Attached: MV5BNzQ5YzQxZDItYmFhNi00ZDFjLWJjZTEtYjMwMzk2MmI3YWVjXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjc0NzQzNTM@._V1_.jpg (1978x1953, 338.33K)

New Cass thread? Nice
Cass probably would never get a solo movie. Most realistically she'd appear in an animated movie, if that raises her profile, then maybe way way down the line.

Attached: 654336_cassandraCain_compFull_C.png (3000x4741, 1.29M)

sucks, I really like her character. an animated movie would be great though if it happened

They could have stopped making martial art films by the mid 90s and no one would have complained

I think that a no man's land animated movie is likely after they do knightfall. And that'd be great for boosting cass.

Nightmare scenario: they do No Man's Land and use Babs as Batgirl.

Please dont jinx it like that.

Attached: 680997_NO.png (4000x6000, 3.01M)

Brownie points....I mean Blackie points.

What's next, make Carrie Kelley black?

DC has turned it's back on white people. It's a real shame to see the company die in real time.

No and we shouldn't. Female superheros are dumb

user....

Also drop Huntress and Azrael, replace Tim with Damian, and almost completely remove Gordon.

Azreal not being there is super likely, Huntress would rob the story of a lot of its appeal, same with using Damian.

Also since this is a cass thread, just got this.

Attached: cas kon.png (5000x4500, 2.83M)

Do you actually want one? I don't have any hope for live action Cass. My hope well is running dry.

Attached: 1628282419147.jpg (856x1600, 66.57K)

I need more overalls Cass, TOCA. Every time I see a new one it's like Xmas morning.

You mean farmgirl cass? I had a new one done recently :D!

/thread

Need some solid media appearances first. Something that has been lacking when it comes to Cass sadly.

Pity Gotham Knights could've been that. It's kind weird that there have been numerous adaptations in Batman media with NML and 0 Cass to show in them.

Touch grasss faggot

Here!
I dont think any of the times NML has been touched on its really been adapted, so that could still be an avanue.

And I'd be surprised if Cass's not dlc/referenced in GK.

Attached: cass kon on the farm (small).jpg (1215x1568, 937.07K)

The closest we got full adaptations was Harley Quinn (but Babs debuted as Batgirl in it than Cass) and Gotham (Mother and Orphan showed up but had 0 connections with Cass or Mother from the comics).

This

I mean even there you just don't have half the plot that makes it work. It needs to be something well into Batman's career with the family and the established villains, otherwise it doesn't work.

The same reason they are adapting Batgirl's transvestite roommate from the comics.

The problem with NML is that on top of its fairly ludicrous premise, it's an incredibly long and dense story with about a dozen or so plotlines playing out across 80+ issues. The storyline took over 5 titles for a year, and another 3 for half a year, with a grand total of 14 titles, including one-shots, telling the story.

I fully headcanon that despite her physical abilities and skills Cass is downright helpless on a farm and that farmwork tires her out so bad that she can barely make it through a day.

Hot!

Eh i think the premise of "gotham is abandoned leaving it at the mercy of its villains and thus batman and his allies have to take it back" is pretty strong, and you could simplify it to adapt it.

Dunno how much I agree. I think that it would depend on the type of work, the animal related stuff shed probably do fine (even if she'd rather just eat them) but I can see her struggling a bit more with tractors and the like. But if she does get tired then it'd lead to cute moments, wouldn't it?
Thanks!

any Batgirl movie you get will be Barb.
the best the rest can hope for is showing up in an animated series or CW

>CW
Truly a fate worse than death.

No! Now let us never speak of it again.

No. Don't tell him. Let him live in blisful ignorance.

Nigger nigger nigger. Also that suit looks like shit.

I like imagining that Cass is a force of nature on a farm. And she works up such a sweat that she has to take off her shirt. No one complains.

Its just so very ironic.

Kon would have to shush the kents when they try to tell her that she shouldn't take her shirt off.

what the fuck kind of art is that?

>replace Tim with Damian
Id be fine with that if not for Damian’s status as a former Assassin would probably rob the uniqueness from Cass.

>Damian’s status as a former Assassin would probably rob the uniqueness from Cass.
youtu.be/s4-CtEkevlY?t=8

Yeah, sleep on the culture your great grandparents built and being handed over to another group, and caring about it means you're a loser, LOL, you don't want to be a LOSER do you?! DO YOU user?

Fuck off. This cuck shit needs to die.

Cass needs someone to contrast more, not really doable with Damian, and he's honestly really anacrhonistic there.
Still haven't seen that movie but seen the meme.

>buzzword
Low intelligence.

>Cass needs someone to contrast more, not really doable with Damian

Attached: ZBf0I8mwtgnrwlFadswE-4WVNVd9DiAiEpCak7I9to6ULowTXMVToDHpu4bL.jpg (1330x2048, 625.75K)

Attached: G0jSUZQogiyjR43IwQmzyMU_lzMY6dXI-PCsKX-_to7NH4c8BAU5IGy4xahe.jpg (1330x2048, 564.23K)

I mean you could just use Batman's Brave and the Bold version of Damian, which is somewhat a complete opposite of Damian but probably the best elseworld version of the character.

Not confident to live up to the symbol of the Bat, not sure of himself, and kinda wants to be something else. I don't know much of Cass, but does this version of Damian contrast enough?

>Alright, Miss Cassy, now milkin' a cow seems intimidatin' but it's pretty simple. First you gotta approach them slow, let 'em get a good look and sniff since they don't know ya, give a rub on their nose once they calm down, then just slip the milking tubs on the udders and I'll handle the rest. Ready?
>Yes.
>MOOOOOOOOO!!!! WHAM!!!
>You know, in all my 62 years of farming I've never seen anyone get body checked by a heifer like that.

Why does everyone think Damian is a former assassin? He's got a bunch of LoA training but he was always groomed to be the heir to Ra's, not an assassin himself.

And that only really exists with Cass being pre-established before Damian. Otherwise there's even less you can do. And that comic in particular also has her contrasting with dick and tim.
It does, but it also seems like most Damian fans would be against it. So it seems like a loose loose to me.
Cass couldn't wait for the milk.

>nigger

He killed many goons while training, that makes him an Assassin

So how did Barbara Gordon become fucking black? Did they turn Gordon of all people into a brotha or something?

She is latinx and white.

Money laundering at CW does not count.

>Latinx
user im from south america, saying that is just retarded. Just say latina, she's a chick after all.

Who cares? Batgirl is a shit character.There sre no good Batgirl stories and all her fans are just wafiu trash.

Posting the best Batgirl.

Attached: 1644490237092.jpg (491x450, 44.69K)

Attached: 0 Cassandra Cain.png (2150x3035, 741.7K)

like the first half of Cass' run was pretty good and unique

Attached: 1643264363832.jpg (1013x1600, 383.33K)

Yeah the puckett-scott run was fantastic. You can say a lot about the others, but that first one was truly fantastic. (I still enjoy the Horrocks run, but not everyone does).

Ryonafag art

Her neck is so long

This is a design from that series that I don't like

The Batman was pretty based, give it a chance.