Death battle

This is sad

Attached: Screenshot_20220415-190912_YouTube.jpg (720x567, 250.9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Y4Ii6nvYz_Q
youtube.com/watch?v=-83B_ri5a3Q
youtube.com/watch?v=DoskJt_UVG8
youtube.com/watch?v=Ry0cQ_POkR4
youtube.com/shorts/Jk8IZ7-lrwM
youtube.com/results?search_query=saitama &sp=CAMSBAgEEAE%3D
youtube.com/watch?v=LFHJ2TqvnFg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Wandafags BTFO

What's the point of watching it? DC comics are always going to win according to these wankers...unless it's someone without superpowers.

And no one likes DC...it's basically just a more boring version of Marvel.

"Constantine one slapped Zatana, so clearly he hits with a force that could level the multiverse a quadrillion times over...aNd tHaT wAs jUsT A SlAp!!!1"

Attached: 1643115221220.jpg (2477x2480, 497.32K)

Imagine wanting to listen to ugly virgins.

Attached: fggt.png (445x801, 463.09K)

They fucked up the info again?
Is it Tracer vs Scout levels?

This. Fuck off OP

Attached: F9C69102-5F5D-4852-B0C3-91F2649E3064.jpg (661x623, 94.76K)

Harley has powers and she lost. Harley can break the 4th wall and is a threat to the Justice league and lost to a video game characters.

Most of the people who are angry and most of the people celebrating all seem to be company wars retards rather than actual fans of Zatanna or Wanda. More of the arguing seems to be over what it means regarding other Marvel characters supposedly equivalent to Wanda's power level, or whether this entire battle was made just for the sake of the DC fanboys making these things "getting a win back" after the previous battle.

I would sooner take someone who looks like that's opinions on this topic over the average smelly hambeast Wanda fangirl. He looks like he actually reads comics and knows the characters.

>He looks like he actually reads comics
He might look the but he has pointed out a number of times that he doesn't.

Whiz and Boomstick admit that they had to go to Comicvine or some shit to figure out how Superman compared to Goku for their fight?

Looks aside, their opinions are worthless because they're uninformed, and because they're catering to their parent company Warner.

You're better off going to Comicvine or somesuch for actual answers.

Nah actually I'm suprised that there are not so much meltdown as the top comment. People enjoying Zatanna personality or got known to Zatanna rather unknown achievements

There's already a thread up, you dumb motherfucker.

I don't know if they got it wrong but they said both Zatanna and Wanda are "omniversal"

Batman has lost three times in a row.

The theory seems to be they let street-level DC characters lose to "prove they're not biased".

Like other anons have pointed out DC characters have lost battles, stop being a butthurt retard.

>He looks like he actually reads comics
He doesn't, he goes to comicvine, wiki, and reddit for character information. He's as fake as a Wanda wilderbeast.

Batman is not street level. He forced an evil galactic emperor to concede multiple times.

lol battleboarders

Attached: Miles Lolrales.jpg (262x326, 85.11K)

Magik beat Dr Strange who beat Wanda

Magik vs Zatanna would have been the superior DB.

it really is

is this the start of the decline of capeshit matches??

normies don't know who the fuck Magik is

Lobo lost to Ghost rider

>Mousecuck coping, seething and dilating in the first two posts
Ya love to see it

>The theory
The cope, mousesister.

Since the nanny deleted the other thread

How does Vegeta not job?

Attached: FBC5605E-6356-4F04-BF6A-036E3E2EECC8.jpg (720x900, 101.39K)

The reception in the comments appear to be mostly positive. Zatanna winning seems to have been received in a similar manner as Static beating Miles: an outpouring of love for a character that has been of late been underutilized and/or neglected. It's kind of nice, to be honest. And it's probably going to hit a million views a little bit sooner than Harley vs Jinx did, and will probably overtake it over time. Neat.

fpbp

>they’re actually using ads now
What the fuck

He dies

Thor is faster than Wally West now according to them

Why'd they delete the other thread? It was made before this one and had more posts...

People started complaining about Swank

Why

Isn't Zatanna more of a magician than a witch?

Mjolnir is immeasurable speed and for some reason they think Thor = Mjolnir throwing speed

Number autist might be a mod or janny. He's been trying to kill the community here with doomsaying, not realizing it just makes him look like an obsessed schizo.

what constitutes this "immeasurable" thing you keep talking about? less so what it means and more what qualifies to be it

imagine how well harley vs. jinx would have done if it had been promoted like this

>Mogs SMT, DC and DBZ

Attached: 03494.gif (650x450, 85.69K)

Thor beats him

>I have a very dumb question. I know very little about Death battle but in the past, have they ever done a death battle without the creator's permission, or has a creator of a character ever came out and said they weren't happy they used their character like that without asking them?
I think Sailor Galaxia's fight is still blocked due to her creator not liking how they used her property. Kamiya didn't like Bayo vs. Dante, and possibly Trish vs Jeanne got deleted, because everyone kept complaining about its quality, including him. Viacom and TMNT gave Death Battle some copyright problems, when the battle royale between the 4 came out. Ragna vs Sol was also taken down for a time by Arcsys, IIRC. Not sure if they eventually reupload or de-blocked some of these fights. There could be more, but those are the ones on top of my head right now.

Mjolnir traveling across multiple realms and dimensions that are on alternating timelines in a planck instant.

I don't believe so. The real problem was the lack of demographic overlap. Harley and Jinx's fandom are mostly uninterested in seeing them fight. The girls want to dress up as them and identify with them, the guys want to fuck them. Other than ryonafag, there's not much of interest in seeing them fight and possibly die. It's why Saitama vs Popeye was a smashing success: people want to see Saitama fight. It's why every Dragonball and Jojo episode does well: people want to see them fight. It's why every Batman episode does well: people want to see him fight. In this vein, I suspect the upcoming Jojo vs zoomer anime is probably going to do pretty well in spite of that one soulless autist screeching about how much he is pathologically unable to appreciate sprite fights.

Reminder that Kirby will go 2-1

Both fights got mostly ignored and underperformed. They will end up with Batwoman vs Spider Gwen or Mikasa vs Blake numbers. Freaking Lucy vs. Carnage and Esdeath vs. Gray, episodes with literal anime whos, beat them. But on defense of Wanda and Zatanna, their trash fight didn't waste that much budget, at least.

If Mewtwo fights Tetsuo, will he get his starters?

Attached: BF4269D1-2388-4A72-8C9D-0661CDA68B4F.gif (500x281, 3.91M)

Reminder that Godzilla and Kirby are going 3-0 no matter how much autists here squeal

Attached: 64A1A534-449F-4B74-84DE-ABE4FCFCEC37.jpg (1280x959, 106.9K)

Funnily enough, Batman usually wins all the time in comics. Against every A-tier character.

IN A WHAT?

>I think Sailor Galaxia's fight is still blocked due to her creator not liking how they used her property
No, it was because Toei went mad with power. Look at the court bullshit with Totally Not Mark.
>Kamiya didn't like Bayo vs. Dante, and possibly Trish vs Jeanne got deleted, because everyone kept complaining about its quality, including him.
No, it was purely because the animation was garbage. 3 other fights also got pulled and never got put back up.
>Ragna vs Sol was also taken down for a time by Arcsys, IIRC
No, it was because a fan-artist got upset they used his art.

Are you going to continue to ignore everyone that points out that older videos have more views than more recent ones because of the passage of time?

>Saitama vs Popeye
That fight underperformed by OPM's standards. It was overshadowed by other OPM related videos that came out on the same week or that are more recent. Saitama could have delivered way bigger numbers, but with Death Battle that didn't happen.
youtube.com/watch?v=Y4Ii6nvYz_Q
youtube.com/watch?v=-83B_ri5a3Q
youtube.com/watch?v=DoskJt_UVG8
youtube.com/watch?v=Ry0cQ_POkR4
youtube.com/shorts/Jk8IZ7-lrwM
youtube.com/results?search_query=saitama &sp=CAMSBAgEEAE%3D

> the only ones that actually did better than the death battle are the goku vs saitama videos aside from tik tok trash

>Harley and Jinx's fandom are mostly uninterested in seeing them fight. The girls want to dress up as them and identify with them, the guys want to fuck them. Other than ryonafag, there's not much of interest in seeing them fight and possibly die.
This is basically the same for Zatanna and Wanda, too. The people invested in seeing them fight to the death for no reason are more interested in company wars and implications on other possible high-tier battles, plus a couple of soulless bugmen constantly sperging out their hatred of anyone who likes Wanda.

You forgot the meme and the Garou animation done by nobodies. And the illegal Tik Tok upload of Murata's animation has already 22M views, despite being uploaded just one month ago.

Yeah, it's this same retard that insists on comparing 23 second shorts to a 23 minute video. Move along, nothing to see here, folks.

>nothing to see here, folks.
kek
Just like nu-Death Battle's low view counts. Nothing to see here, indeed.

> Zatanna wins, but they give Marvel fanboys a bone and admit that Marvel Cosmology is equal to DC in size. And also admit that some versions of Scarlet Witch could have beaten.

It's going to be interesting to see how Thor vs Vegeta goes.
Marvel has never beaten a Dragon Ball character in Dragon Ball. Thor winning might cause a shitstorm.

Ultraman and Katamari

I love how some anons here will try to damage control Popeye vs. Saitama's doing poorly compared to the most popular OPM videos, because they likely are Speedy, Swan, or another one of Death Battle's researchers lurking this place.

For Death Battle, Popeye vs. Saitama was their most popular video released in an entire year. For the OPM fandom, it was Tuesday. Even on my country, random dubbed clips get way more traffic than Death Battle nowadays.
youtube.com/watch?v=LFHJ2TqvnFg

>Tik Tok
Jesus, go back.

>Third worlder
Opinion disregards

Stay seething

Attached: 50F7D627-5212-4065-AE84-3ECCF2C478EE.jpg (1014x980, 643.41K)

Ah, figures the numbers autist is latinx. I should have known.

Ultraman

And proud about it. Least we aren't getting nuked in the next months.

>latinx
SHUT UP GRINGA

Zatanna is superior as a character, and everyone fucking sick of Wanda, thanks to MCU turning her into an insufferable omnipresent bitch. I'm glad Zatanna won.

Attached: 1628473529786.jpg (1536x2048, 595.92K)

Go back to tending to the garden Juan

>hotter
>better design
>much better personality
>more relatable
>better stories
>STRONGER

zeechads, we just can't lose

By the way, I'm not the only numberfag. In case you didn't notice, the IP count went up with my post. OP is another dude, so schizo, it's not just one person.

Attached: meds schizo.png (802x722, 394.06K)

Your mom

who gives a shit about numbers, post fights you want to see, thoughts on mines?

Attached: fights i want.jpg (3812x2861, 3.39M)