What did they mean by this?

What did they mean by this?

Attached: walt disney co.png (1437x1424, 683.03K)

Other urls found in this thread:

oregonlive.com/crime/2019/06/multnomah-county-judge-sentences-former-disney-vice-president-to-6-years-in-prison-for-child-sex-abuse.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You know what it means, asshat.

it means they're groomers

Trying to up that ESG score.

>2022
>against LGBTQ+
do people really?

It means nothing because they'll still bend the knee to China

I hope everyone gets an ESG Score.

They're tired of dealing with the negative publicity they're getting from the media just because they happen to have a theme park located in Florida.

It's safe for corporations to piss off conservatives, because conservatives won't do anything that will seriously affect a corporation's bottom line, not governmentally or personally. Conservatives' idea of a boycott was to destroy Keurig machines they already paid for.

Just your usual megacorp virtue signaling

Disney can see where the winds of change are heading and wants to position itself accordingly. Disney is mega huge, they know what they're doing.

That Disney has become a child snatching goblin and this is effectively them protesting locking windows to keep them from creeping into houses.

Report Trafalgar Group threads
Hide Trafalgar Group threads
Do not reply to Trafalgar Group threads

But marxists are about to get slaughtered in the midterms.

>Marxists!
>Groomers!
When you throw those words around they lose any meaning beyond "people I don't like"

ok groomer

Attached: FOeP7cuWUAELRjy.jpg (1818x1818, 511.68K)

That is exactly what you are.
What, you think people are still falling for your "progressive" rebranding game?

ok disney

They were retarded for getting involved in any capacity with this to begin with. Surely they'd be smart enough to just realize that there's no winning when you start wading into political shit like this.

ok groomer

Attached: assigned groomer at birth.png (1439x1886, 1.09M)

I don't know whose idea it was for the fringe right to declare war on Disney, but I do know I'll enjoy watching them get crushed by the Mouse

Keep /pol/ on /pol/.

>They were retarded for getting involved in any capacity with this to begin with.
well yeah, that's one level of retarded
but being a children's entertainment company, that has had at least major child sex abuse scandal every single year for the last decade, publicly coming out in favor of the groomer side, is to go BEYOND RETARDED

ok groomer

This. I love it when the merger of state and corporate crushes the average person.

that's the point user. they want to water down the words as much as possible so they can apply it to all their ideological enemies.

ok groomer

Attached: disney CEO groomers.png (1435x2381, 1.21M)

Groomer is an extremely tame word to call what leftists are actually doing.

Attached: FQKoFKvXwAEVSXa.jpg (1080x1059, 120.61K)

picking a fight with disney is probably the surest way of actually losing the midterms, so good luck with that.

>a bunch of elected politicians
>average person

Elected politicians resisting the merger.

>parents will surely side with the pedophile megacorporation instead of themselves, their fellow parents, and their own children
bold strategy

That screenshot looks fake as fuck without an actually website or name of the sentanced felon.
just having "fact checked" does not make it so.

Keurig machines don't make money off individual machine sales, they actually lose money on them with how expensive they are to manufacture. The real money is the K-cup sales, since they own the patent on k-cups and design the machines to reject anything that doesn't use their patented designs.

>republicans
>opposing the merger of state and corporate power

Not him, but I'm surprised you don't remember this doing the rounds at the time. It got a fair amount of coverage.

oregonlive.com/crime/2019/06/multnomah-county-judge-sentences-former-disney-vice-president-to-6-years-in-prison-for-child-sex-abuse.html

At present, they are. That's why I oppose them, and other liberal groups.

>14 retweets
>62 likes
A literal nobody who probably gets more views from conservatives than anybody else.

DeSantis literally told Disney to get fucked.

ok groomer

Attached: FQZkgArVQAAkeBp.jpg (1600x900, 245.62K)

and so far he has done literally nothing to affect their bottom line.

I'm on the "let them fight" side of things regarding this.

Eleutheromaniacs are naturally weak.

Disney is doing fine ruining their company on their own.
They're also likely going to lose some of their copyrights, and possibly their weird Vatican-tier status.

>Calling a whole half the country secret pedophiles
It's not tame, it's the worst thing you can call someone and it's calculated to dehumanize
It's what the fringe right always accuses the left of doing with the word Nazi

Porky says YES to grooming children, wholesome 100

Now do Nikes.

lol, you're not supposed to actually drink the coolaid.

I can't think of a scenario where DeSantis actually follows through and tries to challenge Disney's legal monopoly beyond rhetoric. Maybe the next Republican governor will be crazy enough to try but right now DeSantis understands that If he does anything substantial the mouse will take action.

Marxists are not half the country, and everyone else hates you, including liberals, democrats, greens, and every other kind of moderate.

Groomers are people who think explicit sexual acts should be normalized for young children so that they can have an easier time raping them.
Marxists are adherents to the tenets of economic, social, and cultural Marxism, which is the notion that human beings are the ultimate currency, and that control is best exerted over a populace when the populace is engaged in petty trivialities of identity. I.e. modern leftism.

There, that was easy. Now you do fascism.

>Groomers are people who think explicit sexual acts should be normalized for young children so that they can have an easier time raping them.
wrong since it excludes abusive parents aka the people who do the majority of child grooming
>Marxists are *long spew of retarded bullshit you read on facebook*
I don't even need to address this.

You don't nees to address it because everyone is already aware of what you're doing to their children, no amount of gasligting in the world is going to make anyone forget what's currently happening.

Attached: leftist groomers.png (1439x1905, 1.22M)

ok groomer

This just proves that my plan of being celibate but adopting a kid and later when I'm like 50 come out as a pedophile and advocate for normalizing saying so, not to groom or anything like that but so that people like me can guiltlessly marry people and have kids as any other people can.
I don't consider myself incapable of being a good husband and parent for my condition, nor do I want or can kill myself because I don't want to and I specially don't want to make my mom sad, but as long as my wife and kid find me a monster for it then pragmatically I would be bad for lying to them.
I aspire that one day becomes a reality although likely no because what I just said it's not only very very unpopular for the foreseeable future to the point everyone considers it a slippery slope.
Every side considers that there's a slippery slope at some point

So you have no argument, gotcha. Just wanted to check.

>Groomers are people who think explicit sexual acts should be normalized for young children so that they can have an easier time raping them.
No? A groomer is someone that "grooms" Children as you would a dog to be a sexual partner when they become of age. A groomer would be a guy who hangs around high schoolers for sex once they become 18 for an example.

Disney chose the side that doesn't forgive as anything they do is never enough.
Doesn't Nestle have a perfect ESG score despite... being Nestle?
People are okay with the LGB. It's the TQ+ that bothers people. When the newest SCOTUS member refuses to define what is a woman, we're boned.
It's easy to make fun of conservatives because they're always the butt of the joke. Liberals cry suppression when you make a joke at their expense (yOU'rE PUncHiNG dOwN!).
Disney's not ahead of the pack right now. They're following Twitter because that's the largest place to gauge consumer reception. The pendulum has swung too far left and the right is retaliating in a way not even Disney can stop.
>RACIST
>GROOMER
>SEXIST
>MARXIST
>TRANSPHOBIC
>PROGRESSIVE
>NAZI
It goes both ways.
Their employees started to make an uproar and Chapek is completely out of touch with anything without a dollar sign. If Iger were still in charge, he would have taken DeSantis out to lunch and negotiated some changes to the bill that would allow for gay marriage to be mentioned in classrooms and 90% of employees would back off.
He's governor. Whatever the Florida government says, the mouse must follow. No corporation can can overpower the government. They can bribe and blackmail, but whatever the government says, goes.

It's funny one side cries groomer while they also refuse to up the age to legally marry to 18. Fuck tribalism.

NOOOOO YOU GOTTA LET US TEACH YOUR 8 YEAR OLD TO CROSSDRESS AND CHOP THEIR BALLS OFF OR YOURE LITERALLY KILLING US AAAAAAAAAAAA

>They're following Twitter because that's the largest place to gauge consumer reception.
even people on twitter 24/7 aren't dumb enough to think twitter is so important they can give marching orders to disney.

Who’s against it? I totally think we should Let’s Get Brandon To Quit.

When the bill was first in the news, Disney was getting hate for donating to republicans in Florida from their fans and employees. They decided to take the heat off a bit by making this statement.

Why not just use Biden instead of Brandon?

>OH NO SOMEONE ACKNOWLEDGED THAT GAY PEOPLE EXIST
>MY SON'S GONNA CHOP HIS BALLS OFF NOW AAAAAAA
dont be a pussy