This is the animation quality in an official GameWorkshop 40K animated show

This is the animation quality in an official GameWorkshop 40K animated show.

Let that sink in.

Attached: 60BA3412-4CD4-4FCF-9D0F-3605C450AEF7.jpg (932x638, 367.19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/bbN1qlM4IeQ
youtube.com/watch?v=k2YVathA0Xg
youtube.com/watch?v=tFuz-xUStjM
youtube.com/watch?v=xOSsm7DTjMw
youtube.com/watch?v=s2WGE1L6WKs
youtube.com/watch?v=qHh09DnVUaQ&list=PLyiDf91_bTEgnBN0jAvzNbqzrlMGID5WA&index=54&t=146s
youtube.com/watch?v=pN22FXdPiOU
youtube.com/watch?v=caSjtUn_b5U&list=PLrPJOoc3DOS4WtGGXedZ65m4fMVfkVJgF&index=1
youtube.com/watch?v=DUv-d9Lyi_w&list=PLrPJOoc3DOS4WtGGXedZ65m4fMVfkVJgF&index=2
youtube.com/watch?v=iVSLVembXo0&list=PLrPJOoc3DOS4WtGGXedZ65m4fMVfkVJgF&index=3
youtube.com/watch?v=iVSLVembXo0&list=PLrPJOoc3DOS4WtGGXedZ65m4fMVfkVJgF&index=4
youtube.com/watch?v=A9l9wxGFl4k
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

k

Is that good quality or bad quality?

Was there a specific, non-vague point you were trying to make, OP? Because it's not being conveyed.

As janky as I expected. SHould they have just done a red v blue with the game animations?

My expectations of them have never been high, but they've been plumetting.

Wow, it's not even moving.

That's a webm in the op

>That's a webm in the op
A what?

Whats the name?

They're Imperial Guard. What did you expect?

It runs at 2 fps.

So a little above anime quality.

Clip of the episode for any interested (Please note Carnifex are much much bigger than they appear in this clip)

youtu.be/bbN1qlM4IeQ

???

Attached: Capture.png (205x158, 25.06K)

It’s a joke about the sub 10 fps in the show.

>flashlights doing nothing
Good.

Where did this air on? Netflix? It looks like that Injustice/Black Dynamite Cartoon movie but worse

Attached: remiq.net_9526.jpg (1280x720, 95.65K)

new astartes will at least be good right?

How would I have know that if I'd never seen it? That's a piss-poor joke.

wow
they killed fan animations for this.

See

For me art style has always been more important than animation and it looks ok.
They should've given it to the guys who made spawn though. Or better yet we should've all just funded that Astartes dude and told him not to agree to GW's proposal.

>they killed fan animations for this.
They more or less hired fan animators to do their official animation while killing the other fan animators.

Attached: 1630969935609.jpg (480x360, 28.96K)

The "joke" was made before the link was posted. Context was not available the the time of the attempt at humor.

GW went on a rampage taking out fan animations for this. All that bad will was for this.

That I think is another thing to ponder.

What is the bug race? Are they new?

Are you actually on the spectrum?

Thoughts on Exodite?

youtube.com/watch?v=k2YVathA0Xg
youtube.com/watch?v=tFuz-xUStjM

This looks like something out of Metalocalypse.

Tyranids, they've been around since the beginning, got a codex in 2nd edition and overhauled in 5th.
Lore wise they're fairly new, showed up in 741.M41.

Wow, that looks like the garbage.

>people criticizing this
*groan* Yea Forums is so fucking lame these days, you jealous idiots keep complaining and bullying work like this without realizing that people put work into it and worked hard to make it for you, thankless idiots

Waste of time. 30 minutes of T'au bullying which is admirable, but unsatisfying all the same. Should have had more interplay with the Tau squad, but they were all literally disposable job-fodder
Kelseth was kinda cool but again, has so little time to shine

They jump the Shas'vre in fucking COMMORRAGH and end it there for fuck's sake
Would love some art of Lako'ma getting dicked down by some Gue'la though

No
You can tell Gabriel Christtiane gives a fuck about his videos. You can tell that Syama Pedersen gives a fuck about his videos. Fucking robfry put more effort into his animations a decade ago than Hammer and Bolter has so far
youtube.com/watch?v=xOSsm7DTjMw

>Waste of time. 30 minutes of T'au bullying which is admirable, but unsatisfying all the same. Should have had more interplay with the Tau squad, but they were all literally disposable job-fodder
'

It's not nice to bully the nicest guys in the galaxy best friends and greatest allies .

Attached: Kroot.png (350x509, 167.21K)

They made their decision when they (were influenced by tau pheromones) willingly joined the Tau Empire.

They deserve to be bullied.

Animation in general has declinced in quality durring the modern age do to an unfortunate increase in ethics.

Slave Koreans made some excellent art.

Attached: AKIRA.gif (500x281, 1.78M)

You think those pheromones actually walk on every species in the title Empire? Chances are it only works on the Tau.

Helsreach also kicks the pants off this official crap, and with the added bonus of not having to pay a fucking subscription. Its like GW is actively trying to spurn any good will they have left.
youtube.com/watch?v=s2WGE1L6WKs

Is that from the new streaming service? it looks like one of those old video games Graphics from before I owned a system.

Is like???

youtube.com/watch?v=qHh09DnVUaQ&list=PLyiDf91_bTEgnBN0jAvzNbqzrlMGID5WA&index=54&t=146s

The captain-general died because of them,

wow that is bad

youtube.com/watch?v=pN22FXdPiOU

Attached: Bad memories.webm (640x904, 1.26M)

It gets maybe a little better as it goes and maybe in spite of the animation becomes fairly enjoyable by stuff like Plague Song
But yeah, eesh

Sad thing is in my opinion that Angels of Death really doesn't seem like THAT big of a step up by Boylan from Helsreach
Makes you wonder how much support these animators they picked up are actually getting, if any at all

Imp guard don't deserve good animation

Fucking garbage. I genuinely don't understand how the GW business model is "let's release an army with models that people are supposed to buy and then just constantly shit on them"

I can see that they're trying to mask limited animation by emphasizing key frames but it's just not working. What a shame. It's obvious there was work put into this. GW is probably just being cheap fucks again. Also
>In short: you don't hate GE, you don't hate the art and animation team who made this.... You hate yourselves for not chasing a passion, and the ones that did are now getting paid for their hard work.
Finally, a writer worse than Matt Ward

its not really hiring when you have to threaten your animators to join or face the onslaught of copy right strikes

youtube.com/watch?v=caSjtUn_b5U&list=PLrPJOoc3DOS4WtGGXedZ65m4fMVfkVJgF&index=1

youtube.com/watch?v=DUv-d9Lyi_w&list=PLrPJOoc3DOS4WtGGXedZ65m4fMVfkVJgF&index=2

youtube.com/watch?v=iVSLVembXo0&list=PLrPJOoc3DOS4WtGGXedZ65m4fMVfkVJgF&index=3

youtube.com/watch?v=iVSLVembXo0&list=PLrPJOoc3DOS4WtGGXedZ65m4fMVfkVJgF&index=4

Not From the Kings and Generals or spinoff Channel I think.

Pretty sure Akira wasn't animated by gook slaves. It was done by in-house slaves. But you are right, the increase in ethics did take away some quality. Back in the day, Karoshi of animators was through the roof. Not that animators are treated fairly now though

Why didn't they just pool all of their resources, make one good show, and plop it on Hulu or Amazon? Why would you bankrupt your company on a shitty "streaming service" when you have no content, wasting hundreds of millions on building the retarded "system", instead of the content? And all of that waste AFTER you shit on your loyal fanbase and called them all "racist/sexist" and went after fanart?

I swear, they somehow are managing to edge out Disney or Actilizzard as being corporately retarded.

youtube.com/watch?v=A9l9wxGFl4k

Attached: Mike Stoklasa painting.jpg (1536x2048, 534.23K)

Holy shit 0:26 looks like it was pulled straight out of an Aqua Teen episode; right down to the crummy stock SFX

>And all of that waste AFTER you shit on your loyal fanbase and called them all "racist/sexist" and went after fanart?
What?

>And all of that waste AFTER you shit on your loyal fanbase and called them all "racist/sexist" and went after fanart?
They started making retarded "social statements" about how only people with "correct political views" should be welcome as their customers on Twatter. And they killed off the fanart creatives in order to force out this Warhammer+ dogshit that no one bought.

Attached: Siouxper dRuNK.jpg (600x600, 62.73K)

You mean when they said they did not make the setting for neo-Nazi It's somehow the equivalent of calling entire fanbase racist and sexist?

This is shit compared to TTS

relatable

>You are right

That is better than a blow job. I never get tired of being told that.

>You mean when they said they did not make the setting for neo-Nazi It's somehow the equivalent of calling entire fanbase racist and sexist?
Seeing as they have no proof about the "Neo-Nazis", it stands to reason they are assuming large chunks of their users are Neo-Nazis so they can act like morally pure douchebags.

A company shouldn't care about the beliefs of their customers, only that they give them money for profit.