I don't get it

I don't get it.

Attached: FNQ8IWJXsAAkVUB.jpg (1379x1379, 1.02M)

the elites don't understand the struggles of the average person, and we need to overthrow them.

Gas prices are high. People are using this as political fodder.

FPBP. Hate Gprime all you want, but has a point here.

Oops! I forgot to tell a joke!

When's the last time conservatives overthrew elites?

God I hate hollywood.

Attached: 20220330_121630.png (210x240, 89.21K)

The only "point" he has is whatever talking points attract the most fervent useful idiots.

op image is pro russia and the author has to be removed from society asap

Russia 1917. After overthrowing the elites, Trotsky the libtard was going to take charge, but based conservative Stalin took charge instead

Gprime threads are really good at attract liberals looking to rage over something.

This, unironically.

>liberals
Go back to whatever Facebook mom group you crawled from.

>The only "point" he has
He does have here though. Even if he doesn't believe it, others do. We should've se gas prices rising as a good thing dumbass. Then again, you are a liberal.

TRUST THE PLAN
PATRIOTS IN CONTROL

It's not part of their blood, it came to them very late...

But January 6th is and was a clear and present threat to the system and it's scared. Antifa doesn't storm anything governmental, it just bitches outside and ruins downtowns until Biden's president and Mayor Wheeler no longer finds them useful and rolls them up.

More guns, more disconnect from modernity, more reasons to be mad. If the revolution's coming, it's coming from the right.

The high gas prices being excused as a fight for Ukraine is some thing people who can easily afford it say to justify it. Normal people, people who have real priorities and are severely affected by these prices are suffering.

I don't recognize the guy but I think me might be associated with communist china.

Stalin achieved power through the party and state apparatus that Lenin and Trotsky set up, he didn't "overthrow" any elites. And that was years after the Russian revolution. And that's how conservatives generally work, they conserve an existing power structure.

How about you go back to twitter or tumblr.

Francisco Franco's victory over Republican Spain was literally people from "flyover country" overthrowing bourgeois Spain

lel

You are not the intended audience.

Attached: 1644832802314.jpg (1074x1067, 132.98K)

Culling and murder of liberals wwhen?

That's more your speed.
(Me)

Russia is a large contributor to oil in the global economy. Sanctions against Russia and support of Ukraine has made an impact on the oil economy but it's debatable how much of that is artificial from domestic oil companies who use dem terms as win wins; they make record profits and they hurt dem chances in elections as they're the ones who antagonize them the most and support competitors.

Mainly gprime is a talented out of touch schizo.

His art never remains the same for 4 panels.

This was such an overblown issue. Gas got up to like $3.80 where I live. It was even fucking higher in 2010, and gas prices already started going back down

/pol/tards really tried to guilt people into easing sanctions on Russia over gas prices that aren't even historically high.

The prices of essentials such as food, gas and shelter have a much greater impact on the impoverished than the ultra-wealthy, making platitudes such as "patriotic donation" ring hollow, especially coming from people who had no qualms with describing the nation as fundamentally racist or shitting on the 2nd amendment before the invasion of Ukraine.

You're more of a liberal than I am, and you're fucking disgusting.

Evil boomer willing to fuck over their children to punish Russians for existing.

was right. How does this guy make you so stupid enough to waste your time on this shit?

Going by 80s standards Inflation is up by 30 fucking percent. Go fuck yourself you disingenuous prick.

>muh racism
>muh gun regulation
>>>>>muh donations
Everyone asks for donations and the left made a distinction between patriotism and nationalism.

Violently invading another country isn't just existing.

That's literally my point. Gas in 2010 was like $4 a gallon, and I'm expected to cry over gas prices being $3.50 in 2022 despite $3.50 being much less than $4 in 2010?

That's why this fake outrage didn't work

Trump era good because gas prices were low. Apparently a literal war going on isn't as important as gas prices, and something about George Takei being a hideous uncaring monster because he actually focuses on more important things.

Do not read this comic.

Attached: 130719130758.jpg (425x412, 20.3K)

>You're more of a liberal than I am
Not really
>and you're fucking disgusting.
After you just said some comic artist needs to be "removed" from society. Cry about it, you little bitch.

Existing and invading and murdering people in a different country, a white one at that. But Grimes don't care about that lol.

t. pootinbot

How do I make you so stupid enough to waste your time on this shit?

>Not really
Yes, really. Learn definitions.
>After you just said some comic artist needs to be "removed" from society
Did I stutter?

>The prices of essentials such as food, gas and shelter have a much greater impact on the impoverished than the ultra-wealthy
In a country like US were marginalized or minorities communities tends to be poorer and in worse condition than white people, this is very true expecially with the ramifications of past racist policies.
"describing the nation as fundamentally racist" is not far off reality.
Also, George hates the elites but loves Trump, which is as much of an establishment dunce as you could think off, so his message is moot

Attached: 1627331919049.jpg (3750x3750, 1.04M)

The fact that Grimes even needs to use George Takei as a strawman (over a tweet he made weeks ago) to drive a shitty point is repulsive. But that's Grimes to you.

Based, but Gprime's head is much rounder than that

But the Government doesn't control Gas Prices, the free market and Oil Corporations do.

You know Gprime is a dumbass, idiot. Why are you wasting your time when you know all you're gonna find is shit?

>Also, George hates the elites but loves Trump,

It took me a few minutes to realize you were talking about George Alexopoulos and not George Takei

people will only revolt once people are starving on the streets
food scarcity has pretty much been eradicated in the west so its unlikely we'll ever get a real revolution

Wait, is that really George Takei? I thought he was Soros

Funny how every American suddenly knew about the Ukraine once Russia got involved shame they still can't place iraq on a map
>a white one
At least some of us are honest

To anyone that says "liberal" to mean "left wing," (You) are the liberals.

Conservatives aren't known for being logical

Attached: 1647575338762.png (750x750, 250.6K)

shareblue working hard today

Attached: oM0QGmv.jpg (1080x1440, 182.44K)

>Yes, really. Learn definitions.
What's the difference is their between lefty's and liberals at this point? They act pretty much the same
>Did I stutter?
No, and neither did I. So don't act like you even have a leg to stand on when someone gives you a taste of what you dished out. Talk shit get hit exists, remember?

Franco was born from an upper class military family and had a high-ranking military career. His coup was prompted by violations of the law and assaults on property, and clashes between rightists and leftists. What elites did he overthrow?

Why is that funny? Major conflict with a nuclear power helps people know where countries are.

Gas companies are making huge profits because they are price gouging. It’s just Capitalism at work.

are you better now then under trump?
I'll wait for your answer.
were you better under obama then trump?
I'll also await your answer. Answer honestly, not with your feelings, you'll know the economy was only booming under one of them, and it wasn't joe, or obama "the new norm" Baracka.

Where the fuck do you live, an oil field? Gas is nearly 8.00.

go to bed biden, you're senile

>They're resorting to bad photoshop now.
Man, that war chest must really be drying up as even the hardcore blues turn on the current administration.

>Says the one who thinks it's possible to change sexes.

Hey Fuckhead, this is a comics and cartoons board. This has nothing to do with Comics and/or Cartoons
This board was shit under Trump because you rejects can't keep within your lanes