Kill Six Billion Demons /ksbd/

We're back lads.

Attached: BOI121.jpg (980x1514, 47.96K)

Attached: BOI122.jpg (980x1514, 97.63K)

Attached: REACH HEAVEN THROUGH VIOLENCE BABY.jpg (614x786, 78.75K)

Bumpin.'

Haven't kept up with this comic at all, was there any payoff with the whole missing eye thing?

It's fucking nothing

It only happened a couple pages ago user. And I don't think there's supposed to be a 'payoff' for have the force of ultimate destruction take your eye (and arm).

There's more coming. Check for the other pages. We had a thread when they were sent out early to the patrons

Attached: typetypetypetypetype.png (319x450, 289.6K)

Reach heaven through violence baby

I missed these threads. Welcome back guys

Glad to be back. Reposting the last two pages from the previous thread that anons kindly shared.

Really looking forward to see just was flavor of cosmic crazy Jadis is.

Attached: 1649482507019.jpg (980x1514, 588.32K)

Attached: 1649482569449.jpg (980x1514, 1.01M)

booby

...when did she lose her leg?

Probably infection from all the cuts/proximity to the pestilence incarnate that is Incubus during that.

She had a small boo-boo on it, then some air that had previously touched Incubus blew on it. The technopriests cataloged over three hundred previously undiscovered types of deadly bacteria in the leg as a result of this.

Stinkubus strikes again

I see Abby still cant get nipple placement right, as is tradition.

REACH HEAVEN THROUGH VIOLENCE BABY

Back? More like black.

Her hair formed a fist and ripped itself from her head

God I missed these threads.

Anything cool and notable happen during these months?

>Status of Abbys boy: Enormous.

Abby Jr is going to reach heaven through violence, baby!

Nothing has happened since the last update months ago due to his wife being in the hospital.

now aesthetically speaking, that is some 40k Mechanicum bullshit. I like it.

REACHHEAVENTHROUGHVIOLENCEBABY

Attached: 1521606847826.jpg (980x1515, 482.72K)

What was the other one with the bondage nun?

In the grand scheme of things it doesn't matter and changes nothing about the story but he never should have changed the bondage nun, should have told the whiners to get fucked.

What happened with W4R?

Pyre won
Also was there no liturgy with these updates?

REACH
HEAVEN
THROUGH
VIOLENCE
BABY

First thought, yeah

she got a scratch on it, which incubus slightly grazed
they had to cut the entire leg off before the rot spreaded to the rest of her body

Future who.jpg Allison is now Very Near Future Allison.

Attached: Kml-cmugtnWb7PUEnEmGN1e-9jHhdRFs_y3_oyOhkd4.jpg (500x647, 30.02K)

What, the plan with the rocket train succeeded?

the rocket train plan failed in a clash, but pyre still came out ahead in the final round.

tech priest gang, let's goooo

Jadisbros fitting Allison for her own clip

Gross

Wow, I kinda thought Jadis was going to send her back in time and she'd have to relive the cycle again like everyone else has apparently done. But neat to see Allison is still apparently running on her 'first life.'

On one hand, I understand Abbadon's incentive to keep early pages to patrons.
On the other, I like taking to you guys about them.

Attached: BOI125.jpg (1000x1546, 301.65K)

Attached: BOI126.jpg (1000x1546, 935.31K)

She better respond with 6 billion.

Hopefully he wont stop because of this shameless reposting. Although I'll admit it took me restraint to not post them here because these are a couple of really interesting pages. Any theories? Both Allison and Jadis have fucked up comatose bodies currently. Is this Jadis' mindscape? The distant past? Some abstraction outside of space and time, similar to how Zoss trascended his own dead by existing outside of the wheel? Perhaps Jadis' omniscience allowed her to escape her own maiming as a phantom or memory

>Her Reposedness is loose
Huh, interesting. Since she isn’t doing that big goofy grin like in her ghost form which IIRC one of you said Abby said was an expression of pain, I wonder if she’s in LESS pain. Or just really good at hiding her existing pain.

Also assuming this isn’t a weird sorcery vision or something, hats off to her cult. Mechanicus-lite or not, that’s a damn good job they did on Allison.

The color gradient is great but both their faces look super weird.

>Perhaps Jadis' omniscience allowed her to escape her own maiming as a phantom or memory
This could be a piece of Jadis that sought refuge from omniscience, and now just tools around in her nowhere-place, sometimes poking around in the "real" universe, while her mentally-shrieking ice-cube self suffers and waits to die.

>Jadis regrew Allison's arm
At first I thought this might just be Jadis popping into Allison's head via telepathy or a dream, but look how skinny that arm is; that's a freshly-grown, underdeveloped arm (and her other arm is probably atrophied to all hell). Plus, Allison probably wouldn't envision herself as having hair that long in her mind; that's that coma growth

They're in some sort of mindspace, Allison has her arm that she lost in meatspace.

I'm not so sure

Yeah he raises a good point. Plus we conveniently don't see the side of her face with the missing eye.

I don't think she regrew her arm. Allison is ridiculously skinny in general in this mindspace thing Jadis has pulled her through. She looks very similar to how she used to look before she got the key and got pulled into the Throne.

I think this is just a matrix kind of deal where Allison is projecting an image of herself from when she was safe.

On the other hand Jadis is there, free from her cube. Abbadon said before the hiatus that Jadis hadnt broken out of her cube during the battle.

Could be a big time skip, which explains the long hair.

Jadis is cute. Can't wait to actually meet her.

It's possible. But remember the image of Allison from the cover of chapter 5. She has the prosthetic arm similar to Zoss, very short hair that was clearly shaved bald at some point, missing her eye.

My money is on her form being "mind space bullshit" over her being fixed in any physical way.

Also very likely.

REACH HEAVEN BY VIOLENCE BABY

It seems too good to be true. I know mindscape makes no sense with all the details in this scene. Particularly that brew being made for.. some reason? Why bother in a mindscape?

But it feels too good to be true. This HAS to be a mindscape, or there's some horrible fucking catch that will drop in the next page.

Cause Abbs is way too proud of to let it go.