2022. I am forgotten

Why did cartoon network do this?

Attached: 1607452581379.jpg (1280x1468, 113.13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tvlistings.zap2it.com/overview.html?programSeriesId=SH03230031&tmsId=SH032300310000&from=TVGrid&aid=gapzap
kemono.party/patreon/user/27119494/post/40260615
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why is it that the only times I ever see Mao Mao brought up, it's to lament how poorly Cartoon Network is treating it? On both Yea Forums and elsewhere? If you guys seriously can't just casually talk about what you LIKE about the show instead, this self-pitying reputation you're building up for yourselves will only make people LESS interested in checking out the show.

Quit crying and just TALK about the show. EXPRESS your love for it and your HOPES for Season 2 and onwards.

Attached: Eg3ht_SVoAA2Ido.jpg (500x864, 227.3K)

Because it's the worst treatment in recent memory. Not the OP but it's interesting to track how the hiatus of season 2 tracked with CNs decision to get shittier.

oh boo hoo

I think we should all stop arguing and watch a better cartoon instead.

Attached: file.png (2000x1500, 1.44M)

I love both Craig and Mao Mao, which is why it sucks to see CN showing such blatant favoritism for just one of its ongoing shows instead of sharing the love like Disney Channel does and ensuring each series gets its time to shine. When one show gets 5 seasons, a movie, and a whole spin-off series while the other has its finished second season locked in a vault, you know something's wrong.

Attached: Capture The Flag.jpg (2000x2956, 585.47K)

Mortimor a cute

Attached: 1601674012097.png (1920x1080, 647.61K)

cute pussy

that's a cool ass poster ngl

I need more Mao Mao if only for more Orangusnake. Dude filled the Monarch-shaped hole in my heart

Attached: 1562176492673.jpg (828x828, 112.57K)

tvlistings.zap2it.com/overview.html?programSeriesId=SH03230031&tmsId=SH032300310000&from=TVGrid&aid=gapzap

Attached: 1619614821336.png (206x273, 35.53K)

Because, in the end, the only interest in this is from furry fujos who want to fuck the cat and bear. They can't discuss that here, only in their 24/7 general on /trash/, so that's why here they can only bring up "how screwed it is"

I only want to fuck Ramaraffe. And Mao's buff sister, assuming she's not a small cat in a big powered suit like daddy's.

Introducing the Mao sisters could LITERALLY save this show! WHY ISN'T CARTOON NETWORK GETTING THIS??

Attached: Mao Mao's Dream.png (1920x1080, 1.75M)

for me it's Shin

Attached: 1618730420359.jpg (960x720, 155.25K)

>bear
badger

>never air the show on tv
>"accidentally" leak 20 episodes on an australian streaming service without any prior announcement
>announce season 2 at comic con (631 days ago to be exact), never mention the show again
I love this show man, but it's impossible to ignore how dirty it's being done by CN

the most damning evidence how dead it is is parker trying to get a game made that's literally just legally distinct mao mao

It was 10 episodes that were leaked actually, but I understand your point.

Attached: teef.png (675x790, 366.1K)

Wow that there's a pretty cool sword, I sure hope there isn't any childhood trauma attached to it

Attached: Geraldine.png (1920x1080, 1.5M)

>sword
glowstick

everything that could be talked about it has already been talked about
there isn't too much lore shown so we can't dive deep into lore since only season1 was shown
we can't talk about how much we wanna fuck whatever character we wanna fuck cause thats lewd and lewd stuff belongs on /trash/
only thing that is left is just headcanon shit or talk about how much CN is treating it like shit

>we can't talk about how much we wanna fuck whatever character we wanna fuck cause thats lewd and lewd stuff belongs on /trash/
Equating non-explicit furry art with "guro/pedo" art will always be the absolute stupidest thing about Yea Forums.

Attached: KyuriSawa.jpg (1100x1130, 78.05K)

Not as badly as Hanazuki

Attached: CA3A5376-3ABB-4669-8463-F4606633B318.jpg (1000x1000, 135.76K)

Lmao

Like that makes it any better. 10 episodes is a lot to leak

Attached: le sigh.png (810x1080, 413.27K)

Agreed, the guro/pedo fags are far less cancerous than dogfuckers. Now go back to discord so you and your queer little zoophiles can plan your next raid.

Literally nothing wrong with finding anthropomorphic characters attractive. Being a furry isn't even remotely in the same category as being a pedophile and the mods know this yet they treat both parties opposite of how it should be. Just count how many pedo threads are in the Catalog as we speak.

Attached: judy booty.png (1251x983, 447.7K)

Basado

Attached: aruurara Daishuki Hold.jpg (1145x2048, 153.69K)

god i wish that were me

Because there's nothing else to talk about. CN's fucking over a new cartoon that's a breath of fresh air compared to the shit we've had in the past decade. Of course people are pissed.
PIc unrelated right?

Imagine being filtered by Kino of the Creek

Attached: oof.gif (220x365, 183.35K)

Who was in the wrong here?

Attached: Mao.Mao.Heroes.of.Pure.Heart.S01E40.Strange.Bedfellows.1080p.CN.WEB-DL.AAC2.0.x264-JEW.mkv_snapshot_01.34_[2021.06.05_03.39.00].jpg (1280x720, 120.95K)

Imagine liking one of the most boring, safe, milquetoast, committee-made cartoons to ever be produced. CotC is a cartoon that kids in other cartoons watch when they make an meta-episode about cartoons.

You for posting them titties.

>Season 2 comes out
>Gets a shitty time slot / Gets dumped online
>0 advertising
>Abysmal viewership
>"See? Nobody likes it! Time to cancel it so we can air more Teen Titans Go."
You all know this is exactly what will happen.

? It's just a screencap from the episode.

CotC definitely plays it too safe in some areas, but the show's pretty fun overall. I wouldn't say it deserves to be held up high as CN's Next Cash Cow, but I don't mind it staying with us for a little longer.

Attached: 1593187238250.png (1920x1080, 1.04M)

Ratarang is cute! CUTE!

Attached: caress.webm (1280x720, 560.86K)

>If you guys seriously can't just casually talk about what you LIKE about the show instead, this self-pitying reputation you're building up for yourselves will only make people LESS interested in checking out the show.
I like everything about this show, it would just take to long to point out every point. And it's a action cartoon that's not based on DC/Marvel cape heroes.
This show may infact have the same problem with the game Prey (2017) where it does everything soo good or near perfect there is nothing to talk about it but how good it is and how shitty CN is treating it.

>this is the only good Sonara art out there
Why must MILFChads always suffer like this...

Attached: horse-man.jpg (864x864, 33.15K)

It's been two years, nigger. Two fucking years. Shut your fucking mouth, we can lament it as much as we fucking want dipshit.

kemono.party/patreon/user/27119494/post/40260615

Can see her feet(paws) in , so it's most likely.

For me it's Ramaraffe. I love lovable idiots.

Don't watch the Brazilian dub where she is gender flipped.

Based. Immediately made into a superior character, fuck w*men

I think the underlying problem Mao Mao has is that when you watch several episodes back to back, they all start to blend together, I never have this problem with any other cartoon but Mao Mao's setting is too boring for any interesting settings or imagery, you might as well have all the fights and conversations be in a featureless quarry. I think if Mao Mao literally wasn't inside one town, you could do great things

Attached: 2RDZ7ii.png (3360x2100, 3.5M)

bearger

>fpwp
Maybe you are posting 4-D Chess level bait (if so, yes, you got me, I have chomped on it throughly,) but, if I need to make the logical connections for you;
PEOPLE AREN'T TALKING ABOUT THE SHOW ITSELF BECAUSE THERE'S NO MORE SHOW LEFT TO TALK ABOUT. THE LAKE IS BEYOND DRY.
I have watched the first season in its entirety at least four times over, and have witnessed every permutation of fan discussion possible; I cannot speak for others on the internet, but I have a feeling I am not the only person in this situation. The logical next step is to simply bring up the state of production, but some nigger on the polar extreme of the anti-Yea Forums scale INSISTS this vaguely negative response is just doomposting that it is "damaging" the show, as if they are an actual, completely unironic shill who has a stake on how users of a Mongolian basket-weaving form feel about Cartoon Network and all involved studios.

Not gay enough.

I'm a refined gentleman with eyes for a certain sly Tanuki

Attached: tanya keys.jpg (1280x720, 83.56K)

>clothes

… I agree.

Attached: 1587353744696.jpg (629x480, 46.49K)

>Being a furry isn't even remotely in the same category as being a pedophile
this is not why furries are banned user

>I never have this problem with any other cartoon
I think some others do.

I want a prequel with Mao Mao and Badgerclops before they went to PHV. that would be kino

Pretty much the rest of this thread's points are clear.
But don't seriously forget the huge leak and shitshow this series had on here that the creator went on a HUGE damage control spree for. Almost positive with how poorly they reacted the show had it's plans shattered legally.

I think its better to expand upon the damage control he did.

Sad part is that we are never going to get the stories on these characters ever.

it didn't look great when he was on twitter demanding names while losing his shit.

Children don’t actually like this series

>Never going to learn the mystery of the Ruby Pureheart
>Never going to see Mao Mao reconnect with his family
Fuck CN