BCB - Bittersweet Candy Bowl

mike is here edition

Attached: [email protected] (1600x2210, 1.23M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/zjtJvHEYQKA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>two threads
nice
Anyway, where are the cars? Shouldn't there be cars parked somewhere on this street? Looks like zombieland

what are these cats talking about?

Attached: preview.png (1280x222, 95.82K)

So Daisy had a pro-Mike scene, Paulo had an anti-Lucy scene perhaps followed by a pro-Mike scene...is Lucy's isolation finally happening?

Mike is concerned and worried about Paulo being obviously upset
Paulo will brush him off and get increasingly belligerent, and probably slip something about blaming him for Lucy being a bitch

Mike comforting Paulo after the shit Paulo said is just doubling up on my disdain for him.
At least half of the page HAS a background.

Sounds about right. Predictable enough.

>It's Paulo's turn to be kissed
>he gets it from Mike

A whole lot of nothing. Yet again. Which is what I expect the rest of this chapter to be.

I hope after this Paulo stops (or atleast drastically cuts back on) the Lucy simping and realizes how much she's not worth it. Bitch just uses people to get her way and tosses them aside. Don't let there be a next time with this moody, half-deaf waste of space.

I'd like to call the shot on Paulo mentioning Sandy to try and get under Mike's skin, only for Mike to brush it off.

>Mike and Paulo bond over what a cunt Lucy is

It amuses me how much of the drama is propelled by the characters all having the hots for each other. A poly ending would actually make sense.

A giant orgy would fix everything.

>A poly ending would actually make sense.
>A giant orgy would fix everything.

Attached: polygamy.png (800x1091, 278.65K)

Lately it seems like that's the only thing that drives the plot forward. That and Saint Lucy being the worst person in the world.

Do not read this comic.

read this comic

Paulo brushes off mikes concerns about the tears in his eyes but mike tells Paulo hes there for him and Paulo ends up feeling guilty. That’s it for the page

After this disaster of a chapter I honestly hope Lucy is completely alone by the end of this story. Anything as long as this absolutely DOES NOT end in MikexLucy. I can't stand the idea of Lucy being how she has been to everyone in this story and still getting what she always wanted in the end. She doesn't deserve any of it.

Hell, I'm even warming up to the 'forced LucyxAlejandro' idea.

Paulo should feel guilty. Anyone who chooses Lucy over Mike should feel guilty.

Why is Paulo so massive compared to the cat that slammed his face into a table?

second confrontation isn't a bad read

Attached: bad_end.png (1001x792, 336.5K)

This retarded shit is still going to end up teasing Paulo fucking Lucy and then Lucy throwing herself on Mike but not until she kills herself.

Good riddance, fucking waste of air.

Yeah there’s even a panel where Paulo has an arrow shot through him with the words hypocrite on them. The doubling down could still happen with the amount of pages left but I’m glad it didn’t resort immediately to name calling.

Mike isn't buying Paulo trying to act like he's alright and offers to talk about it whenever Paulo is ready, Paulo gets flustered because he realizes he just tried to throw Mike under the bus and because he's stonewalling Mike just like Lucy stonewalled him
I think its going swell, I'm glad Paulo recognizes he's a shit after what he tried to pull

Remember! There's still three weeks of this chapter left, with a total of 8 pages left. So, either we get 8 pages of Paulo and Mike talking, or the focus goes to another set of characters in the last few pages.

Attached: 3-WEEKS.jpg (357x50, 4.53K)

I've read it. Pretty good.

Where's the Patreon leak?

It's alright, but the shift of focus away from Lucy's panic and anxiety makes it hard to get a kick out of the later chapters.
I'm not reading for Lucy smut, I'm reading for lewd Lucy suffering, you know what I mean?

It's been summarized like 3 times already
Not posting the actual page

If they do not kiss rn I will go apeshit.

Attached: 1648068456797.jpg (268x490, 72.17K)

Meant to reply to

Mike and Paulo will bond over Licy abuse.

Where?

Mike tells Paulo of the Daisy kiss and he goes crazy calling it now

is most accurate.

BASED

Attached: 15414 - Mike MikexPaulo Paulo comic kenketsu_(Artist).png (547x3678, 890.51K)

A Paulo x Mike x Daisy ending would be...

Thank you!
Saved.

Mike asks what's wrong. Paulo keeps shrugging him off. Mike constantly asks and asks until Paolo mentions Lucy, then even more arguments are had again and again and again and again and again.

Attached: 853.png (600x984, 623.71K)

These two are going to hook up to push some message to gain some morality points from mentally ill people.

>paolo

Attached: static-assets-upload239490991724648941.jpg (240x240, 16.3K)

The video got buried in last thread. Here it is again. youtu.be/zjtJvHEYQKA

Fine, I'll accept it, but only if they collectively tell Lucy to fuck off.

It won't happen next page, maybe it'll happen in 2-3 pages

>is Lucy's isolation finally happening?
No. Keep in mind Mike isn't anti-Lucy anymore. If she becomes isolated by this he's going to feel guilty.

Mike is a Lucy orbiter, so she's covered.

That's 8 pages leaked lads, good job

Attached: 1649875245024.png (747x525, 265.12K)

Mike said he would stay the fuck away from Lucy now so we'll see how long that lasts

Shit page. Post cute ships.

Attached: toiuching bone.png (640x480, 440.62K)

I don't even need this to be official. I'm finally content.
/thread

Attached: rtrty.png (553x460, 214.5K)

Exactly. This is how the MikexLucy endgame will be salvaged.

Yeah they should kiss

Attached: homosmexuals.png (1000x1053, 494.28K)

WTF bcb is redeemed now bros.

Taeshi just copy this please

You guys wants them to be gay because it's a fetish for you.

>you like this becsuse you like it
Thanks for thr insight Socrates

Thanks for at least admitting it.

>mike makes a harem made up of Paulo, Daisy, and Lucy
How does he get away with it bros???

Do you think mike x daisy shippers have a straight fetish

being straight isn't a fetish, it's called being normal.

Best ship coming through

Attached: 1649890331077.png (700x1105, 219.92K)

God, if only

You guys wants them to be straight because it's a fetish for you.

>the majority group is the only normal group
Didn't know you hated men that much user

I don't like MikeXPaulo, and even if I did it's been BTFO several times, but I'd still support it just to fuck over Lucy.