What worlds would you like to see in Kingdom Hearts IV?

And if you're feeling adventurous, write the story of the world you want to see

Attached: 1638072275199.jpg (750x1000, 65.44K)

Indiana Jones

I wanna see a ribena world

Clerks Animated world

Gravity Falls, with both Dipper and Mabel as party members. Don't know how they'd fight though.

Attached: 1450838338635.jpg (923x866, 142.18K)

Is Mabel going to try to fuck Sora?

Does Disney own that? Kinda hard to keep track on what's from them

no but she'll think Riku is dreamy

westoids on Yea Forums completely misunderstand what kingdom hearts is about

Since I know damn well KH4 is gonna take a while, I would like a 2D Kingdom Hearts game from the people who made Octopath Traveler/Bravely Default 2/Triangle Strategy and so on while we wait. It would be a good way to explore any of the TV Worlds without them looking off-putting.

>encanto
>lilo and stitch
>hercules again
>winnie the pooh again
>coco
>the three caballeros
>pocahontas
>atlantis

LIGHT LIGHT
DARKNESS DARKNESS
FRIENDS!!!
KEYBLADE
LIGHT DARKNESS DARKNESS LIGHT DARKNESS

>write the story of the world you want to see
Can't because Kingdom Hearts as a story is fundamentally fucked starting from Chain of Memories. Making right a KH story that isn't a soft reboot would be like handing me the keys to writing Ep 9 of Star Wars where I have two shitty movies before hand to continue from.

Will list words in next post because I hit the word count.

I want to nut inside Xion

>Wander Over Yonder
>Three Caballeros
>Song of the South/Splash Mountain
>Gargoyles
>The Muppets
>Who Framed Roger Rabbit
>Treasure Planet
>The Simpsons

>Disney worlds
>KHIV
Mark my words there's gonna be none. Nomura (be it by Disney's request or his own) has distanced the series from its Disney tie ins to a point where they could literally be removed from KH3 and nothing would change. I fully expect the internet to explode the day Nomura announces that the game will take place solely in Quadtratum which will be an open world like FFXV. At best there will be cutscenes of Donald and Goofy in Disney worlds looking for Sora or something.

I think people understand just fine, but just focus on what's actually interesting about it (ie Disney worlds) and makes it 1) exist and 2) sell instead of the bog standard anime mess it actually is.

>Atlantis (never gonna happen ever)
>Agrabah (being able to explore a bigger more lively Agrabah instead of the ghost town it was in the last two games would be great, as would actually getting to go to the palace and meeting the Sultan. And we still never got to fight Snake Jafar so there's that too).
>Land of Secrets - National Treasure - (Unironically, Kingdom Hearts has it's head so far up it's own ass it doesn't realise how batshit stupid the premise is. Kingdom Hearts needs to go back to being more fun and self-aware of how dumb it is. Plus I actually liked the movie when I was younger)
>Udrogoth - Dave the Barbarian (Disney shows are never-ever tier, but they're honestly the best choices for a Kingdom Hearts game because their episodic nature means you can easily make a story where Sora and Co can become involved instead of awkwardly shoehorning them into the events of a movie. Dave the Barbarian was a crazy fun show, it'd work pretty well. You could even have their presence in the world be a wildcard where the narrator can't control their role in the plot due to being outsiders)
>The Bayou (Haven't even properly watched Princess and the Frog but it'd be a fun world just for the voodoo aesthetics and swamp setting as well as a trippy boss fight with Facilier)
>Game Central Station (should have been a world within a world in KHIII, but yeah it'd be cool. Especially if you expanded on the other two games instead of it being 80% Sugar Rush).
>Nomanisan Island (The Incredibles is one of the best Pixar films. Having it take place on Syndrome's island is the best choice because that way you can have Sora and co come into the story organically (they would have superhero disguises in this world) who get mistaken as supers by Syndrome and get attacked by the Omnidroid and meeting Mr Incredible which is how they'd end up getting involved in the overall plot)

I'd have more worlds than that but those are the ones off the top of my head.

>Agrabah
>with Gilrbet now dead
i don't know chief...

I think Robin William's death would be the actual hurdle there since his estate forbids impersonations. I dunno if Dan Castanella as the genie is counted there though.

A would based on Epic Mickey would be cool, especially the story potential it would have.

Attached: Post-Thinner_Disaster_Wasteland.jpg (860x630, 96.9K)

This game ended up being nothing like it was conceived as. Oswald didn't even end up being a villain.

I want a proper version of Wonderland

>tfw the entire cast of Aladdin will die in your lifetime

Attached: dd010e595c97b8d62e49735101df9cae.jpg (500x500, 25.38K)

>This game ended up being nothing like it was conceived as.
And how dos that effect a possible Wasteland world in KH?
>Oswald didn't even end up being a villain.
Honestly he's better as an anti hero and i agree with Warren's reason.

The Black Cauldron would look cool, but because it was a box office bomb it won't happen.

Personally I think the Horned King should just replace Maleficent.

>captcha

Also a Lilo & Stitch world actually set in Hawaii.

Attached: captcha.png (440x315, 33.77K)

>And how dos that effect a possible Wasteland world in KH?
It doesn't, I was just commenting on that game.
>Honestly he's better as an anti hero and i agree with Warren's reason.
He could have been a troubled anti-villain who turns good near the end.

custers revenge.

WOY is fucking perfect for KH and it's a shame that they won't do it because of their no TV show bullshit.
>When going through space, you'll occasionally bump into Wander who'll give you rare items and materials
>You have a chance of getting Sylvia as a summon who you could ride on as a form of fast travel.
>Instead of Wander, you could also be ambushed by the skull ship and you'd do a gummi ship fight against it. All while Hater is insulting you.
>In worlds you've already cleared, you can go back and find Wander trying to help that world's cast.

Sora jumping to the real world seems like a good opportunity for them to take advantage of live-action Disney reboots
there are not really any that are worth visiting though. Maybe Maleficent and Alice. Jungle Book too but Sora hasn't met those characters yet.

Also Sora is sorta in an "afterlife" and there are a few recent Disney movies that handle that. So it'd be perfect to put at least one of them in.
Coco, Onward, and Soul. Coco is probably the only one worth visiting though

Movies that should have gotten worlds a long time ago. Jungle Book,Treasure Planet, and Atlantis
but lets face it, the latter two are never getting in. I think Princess and the Frog should have gotten in a long time ago. the setting alone would be fun. Incredibles would be cool

Encanto is probably a given at this point, and if we don't get Zootopia now we'll probably never get it.
Raya and Moana though? ehhh

>Nomanisan Island
Wait, was that really what it was called? Shit, I never knew that, that's great

Themeing the Disney worlds after alternate "realistic" versions of them that are also "fiction" world be a really great idea to go with but Nomura is a complete hack so I guarantee you the Disney Worlds, if they are present this time, will have any clever thematic ties to the story.

Also ten years ago if you had asked me what the next live action world after Pirates and Tron could/should be I would have said Tim Burton's Alice, but I doubt Disney would want to acknowledge that now.

Yeah, I think it's only said in the movie once but I remember first learning it outside of the movie.

Endor is basically confirmed. Coco seems like a very likely candidate given the whole death angle and this being the 4th numbered

Zootopia

Attached: 1460409001996.gif (307x278, 1.95M)

>good opportunity for them to take advantage of live-action Disney reboots
but those suck desu

Lilo and Stitch (a maybe if they cover the plot of stitch has a glitch)
Coco (pretty much a given)
Raya (post apoc world thats very similar to spira from FF10)
Endor (trailer confirmed it)
A general avengers world (it HAS to happen at this point)
MAYBE one of the franchises disney now owns via FOX buyout (My money is on Ice Age)

>MAYBE one of the franchises disney now owns via FOX buyout
>90s X-men is a possibility
hmmm

Oswald was never a villain, he's a complex character fighting inner demons

Going by the theme of sacrifice and death, my guess is that the Zootopia world would be about the thin blue line essentially and pushes the police as the heroic good guys hard. hopefully Nomura gives no shits and ignores all complaints about it being problematic or whatever.

And that doesn't happen in the game

They said the same thing when the edgy KH2 secret movie was unlocked in KH1.
And again with the edgy BBS secret movie in KH2.
I'm sure you've heard it when KH3 got the same treatment before Olympus and Tangled were confirmed.
But even if they're not "real" Disney worlds, there's no denying it...that's one weird-looking "rock" there.

Attached: huzacylwrws81.jpg (1164x762, 88.32K)

Them

Attached: FCPhcmeXoAMCG9O.png (474x266, 238.01K)

I don't want fucking buyout shit in Kingdom Hearts. Worlds like Atlantis will never happen when they can now flaunt Star Wars and Marvel properties.

all the worlds are going to be retellings of the movies and you know it

Honestly we need an Atlantis lost empire world.

Attached: F67E4A66-F3FE-4B19-A33A-0F3982BD9512.jpg (1920x1080, 290.33K)

KH3 had original stories

The toy story world in KH3 is canonical a copy of the real toy story worlds. Those are the movie buzz & woody

TOO BAD, STAR WARS FOR YOU!

That's not what they said you retard

If that really was Endor in the trailer it wouldn't surprise me if they use the "Sora is on a different plane sealed off from the set of worlds he know" to focus the bulk of the game on Star Wars and the MCU. I used to expect just an Avengers world, but now it wouldn't surprise me if they do something like Asgard/Wakanda/Guardians of the Galaxy/New York all as different worlds.

I would love to see Bellwether go ham and you actually fight her toe to toe.

Attached: 1644458287016.png (314x691, 158.33K)

They didn't even let you fight Hans or Randall, fat fucking chance.

>TOO BAD, STAR WARS FOR YOU!
>And it's the SEQUELS!

me too

Attached: 1642766446202.jpg (781x1173, 96.67K)

They didn't upgrade the graphics yet again to waste that effort on cartoon worlds. You're getting Unreal 5 Star Qars and MCU bullshit

Hear me out: Hazelnut from Pepper Ann, and maybe have some connection with PA's imagination.

Apart from the obvious, like Marvel and Star Wars, which is all but confirmed at this point.
I'd like to see:
>A Disney afternoon world: Darkwing Duck, Ducktales, Goof Troop, or Talespin
>A Cars world
>A world based on the live action remakes, because of course they would
>A full wreck it Ralph world
>Finding Nemo world

Can't wait for Spider-Kino

Good lord no

>waste the effort
Lol, did you see how shit all the 2D Disney characters look in III. Everyone in Olympus looked like a vinyl figurine

I want to see the world where Kingdom Hearts stopped at 2.

Princess and the Frog
Treasure Planet
Atlantis

These are insanely compatible with the series and would make for fun worlds. I want to hear Keith David summoning the Heartless. I want to fight Crystal Rourke and the Leviathan.

This seems obvious to me
Willie serving as the boss

Attached: Mickey and the Beanstalk.jpg (800x592, 48.32K)

Return of the Jedi is a sequel, you know. The Sequel Trilogy isn't the only interpretation of "Star Wars sequels".