ITT: Nitpicks that annoy the shit out of you

>"Why does Wonder Woman need an Invisible Jet when she can fly?"
The same reasons you need a car even though you can walk. Fucking idiots.

Attached: GOTTA GO FAST.jpg (400x277, 42.54K)

When writers try to justify and bring back silver age nonsense, as if making it compatible with modern day conventions is something to be proud of. It's a good exercise for your imagination, but combining the two gives you a bad result that belongs to neither time perios.

She can fly just as fast as any plane, so again, why does she need an invisible plane? She doesn't carry any cargo around. She doesn't usually need to bring anyone along and if she has to she can carry them. So why does she need a plane?

The invisible jet is, was and always will be retarded. She can fly at super speed fuck you.

If you're gonna bring back some Golden Age Wonder Woman weirdness I'd much rather have Jumpa and the Sky Kangas than the invisible plane.

Attached: sensation6-900x900.jpg (900x900, 219.22K)

I fucking hate Yea Forums. You're all a bunch of stupid cunts who actively reuse to read comics, I swear.

>Wonder Woman can fly
nah

She couldn't always fly retards. Actually read comics before you bitch about them.

>lEt'S bRiNg AcK dUh sIlVeR aGe
No.

This is like crying Batman should bring the Batcopter (or whatever those oneseat mini choppers were) back even though he has the Batwing which serves stories far better and there is zero reason for the copter to come back beyond blind nostalgia.

Give one legitimate reason for why she needs the invisible plane beyond nostalgia pandering

Because it's a jet plane that can turn invisible. Do I seriously have to explain why that's both useful and cool?

Because she also uses it as a sex toy, fucking casuals.

Attached: DC One Million 001-015.jpg (836x511, 106.28K)

>You're all a bunch of stupid cunts who actively refuse to read comics.

Attached: thats the joke.png (1080x1909, 1.55M)

Why does Wonder Woman need invisibility. It might have made sense in ww2 but it doesn't today. She isn't sneaking anywhere.

It looks so fucking retarded that you can see her sitting inside it. Why the fuck did they draw it like that.

But the bat cooler wasn’t as prominent as the invisible jet was

Limited printing technology.

I have an invisible jet too, but I don't need it because I can fly.

Walking is fucking boring, that's why we prefer to drive most of the time. Who the fuck would think flying is boring? What kind of a jaded asshole would go "no you know what? I don't want to swoop through clouds and do loops in free air, let me just sit on my ass in an invisible plane instead".

>Ah, now it is YOU who are in the prison cell Batman! I call it the Bat Cooler because it'll force you to sit nICEly and cool your jets for a while!

Attached: Freeze.jpg (590x350, 48.04K)

But seriously, Kangas should really be more prominent

>Robin, quickly, keep him talking while I use my Bat thermite to melt an eacape for us!

They should modernize the concept and make it an invisible drone. Maybe go full into the divinty aspect of WW and have it as a gift from Hephaestis. That way the design wouldn't become dated as tech changes.

>full into the divinty aspect of WW
No, enough of that

I'm surprised that the kangaroos are actually back

Attached: RCO025_1649161869.jpg (1040x1600, 626.95K)

Giant kangaroos are cool.

I am not a fan of Wonder Woman being able to fly
She should really just have Action Comics Issue #1 Superman powers where he has some super strength and can leap tall buildings but can't fly over them
She's supposed to be a warrior
Having that and super strength and magic and flight is overkill
Not every fucking hero needs the ability to fly

Jesus fucking Christ, OP was right. Look it's not a hard concept to understand
>Allows her to transport people
>Doesn't require her to strain herself flying
>Obvious stealth benefits
>All around iconic and cool
What's the goddamn problem? She can fly AND have the jet. It's a non issue
>Wonder Woman shouldn't fly
Why not? George Perez thought she should

Attached: 900 DOLLAR-ADOOS.jpg (640x480, 34.55K)

The problem is, that it looks fucking stupid.

Wonder Woman should be allowed to be a little stupid, it was meant to be a fun comic for little girls, trying to make it Xena never works

Whenever Batman is called a Mary Sue
Or Gary Stu whatever
It's a fundamental misunderstanding of what angers people about Mary Sues
Batman is a man so dedicated to his craft that he's fucking unbearable to those around him and in so became a man capable of defeating gods
He didn't just stumble into them

How? It doesn't "look" like anything, it's fucking invisible. Or are you one of those retards who think people can see Diana sitting inside it?

>Superman is so powerful he's boring because he's never in danger
>Batman beats up poor and mentally ill people and could do better by using his money

I think it's just the way that's illustrated is dumb. Even kids would be smart enough to understand that it's invisible without showing it as being literally see through like it's made of glass and Diana just sitting there in the cockpit.

You CAN see her sitting in it. Because that's how they draw it. I see it with my eyes. And it looks fucking stupid. If they don't want people to think that, don't fucking draw it like that.
Now THESE are some obnoxious twitter opinions. Makes me want to smack somebody.

It has to be transparent or otherwise artists would be drawing absolutely nothing

>You CAN see her sitting in it. Because that's how they draw it. I see it with my eyes. And it looks fucking stupid. If they don't want people to think that, don't fucking draw it like that.
So you are a complete moron who thought so? Figures. It's not the artists fault you're retarded

A lot of people think the symbiote makes you have negative emotions when it's never done that in 616, and it ruins Venom.

The symbiote hating parker and Eddie hating Spider-Man is why they bonded and became Venom. Having the symbiote make you a massive douchebag ruins that and just makes Eddie have no agency

>>Batman beats up poor and mentally ill people and could do better by using his money
I can't tell anymore if this is an opinion people hold or if it's just a meme.

>Because she also uses it as a sex toy, fucking casuals.
How I wish Wondy would use me as a sex toy.

Attached: 15bf3d6b5b98f0f3cf5478a60d4051ee.jpg (672x950, 366.38K)

Big hairy Greek pusy

It's just a retarded meme for pseuds. Whenever someone they don't like says it, they do a 180. Scans_Daily and CBR used to whine about Batman being a "1% revenge fantasy" every day, but when Garth Ennis said the same thing, they immediately started REEEing about how Ennis doesn't read comics and Bruce donates to charity all the time etc.

A woman with a golden whip dressed like a pimped out gymnast is not stupid ?
A man dressed in a bat suit is not stupid ?
A guy larping as robin hood is not stupid ?

Doesn't matter.

>Allows her to transport people
Her stories don't require her to transport people. At best it's one person and she can just carry that person
>Doesn't require her to strain herself flying
Completely made up issue, she's a demigod it doesn't strain her one bit
>Obvious stealth benefits
Why does Wonder Woman need stealth? She's not Batman.

>Her stories don't require her to transport people. At best it's one person and she can just carry that person
What if she's transporting Etta AND Steve on a mission?
Or taking more than one Amazon somewhere far away?
>Why does Wonder Woman need stealth? She's not Batman.
Because she often works with Etta and Steve at ARGUS and their missions may require more finesse just so that they don't immediately get shot at before they even get to their mission objectives
She's a warrior but fighting shouldn't be her first resort, if there is a peaceful solution to a problem then she should try that before violence

Just hug Steve and fly.
I don't think Steve will mind

what the fuck when did WW learn to fly?

She's bulletproof too but still blocks with her bracelets

Attached: Buller Bra.jpg (713x1000, 326.7K)

It's an on and off thing

At the time she couldn’t fly you fucking casual

You’re trying to make up excuses for the plane with a game of what if. And it’s laughable that Diana flying can’t have he same type of “finesse” as a big plane.

It's an invisible plane so she can fly past enemy lines without getting her passengers shot at

Using the radio to talk to people, Staying dry when it rains.

Has she been flying for a longer period than when she rode air currents?

Not something that's been an issue for her for several decades. You're grasping at straws to come up with dumb situations no writer is interested in to justify the plane. That proves how worthless it is today.

Using its radio to talk to people. Carrying a passenger comfortably. Staying dry when it rains.

It's comics, looking stupid is a feature not a bug.

How can she listen to podcasts on long flights without a radio?

In the 1980s, I think? Before that, she glided on air currents somehow.

She couldn't fly at the time. The plane is completely stealthy--being able to see WW through it is just so the audience can see her inside. It can carry other people around than just herself.

Is it REALLY that hard to think of a few uses for such an aircraft?

Attached: 1614906269443.png (720x715, 478.47K)

So children could fucking understand what they were looking at lmao

Would you rather ride in a car to town or have someone carry youmvw2k all the way?

Nobody really believes it. Batman beats up violent criminals and wealthy masterminds.

>Her stories don't require her to transport people.
>Why does Wonder Woman need stealth?
Holy fuck you are amongst the most uncreative schmoes on this board; PLEASE never put metaphorical pen to paper.

Attached: 1611191611127.png (786x974, 420.34K)

When she drops the keys, she's in real trouble.

"I could just lug badly injured people under one arm for a thousand miles."

Attached: 1998.png (1125x335, 65.61K)

Seriously, what is up with this board? I sometimes joke about the place being infested with CinemaSins worshiping morons, but is that what's actually going on?

It doesn't have keys. She controls it using her earrings, dumbass. Amazon tech.

Fuck it. Bring back the Batcopter.

Whoosh, right over your head.