Why did 2000s Cartoon Network suck so bad? Especially in early to mid 2000s

Why did 2000s Cartoon Network suck so bad? Especially in early to mid 2000s.

Attached: 3129BCE9-8390-4696-811F-E3E56136CD2B.jpg (1139x786, 271.83K)

Because it was filled with the hateful fart cartoon

/thread

>Billy & Mandy was his only hit
>Evil Con Carne was a flop
>Underfist series was cancelled
>his other show that he developed for CN never got made
>FIRED from CN since Billy & Mandy ruined their brand
>spend years working on Dead Meat, only for it to get cancelled after 7 years of development due to Union reasons
>diagnosed with autism
>is low on money and has to sell his background and production art from B&M
>currently works at Nickelodeon on the infamous Patrick Star Show, a spinoff of a show his close friend C.H. Greenblatt worked on
There is truly no hope for Maxwell Atoms

Attached: Max.jpg (216x154, 12.26K)

Huh?
You don't need more cartoons, you have to study and do sports
>b-but
Cartoons aren't for men

stop making shit up to fit your narrative

Pretty sure that's what happened to John K.

Discovery is changing the network for the best. Zaslav is going to fire your pasty white ass for drawing puckered lips on COTC, OP. Deal with it.

I’m Asian. Also is it changing for the best? We already have cartoonito and CotC spin off.

The 2000s were objectively CN’s worst years. The 2010s were the high rise of CN.

Because they were CHEAP COMMUNISTIC NO-CAN-DO NANCYS.
You tried to put CN to draw some designs that looked remotely more interesting than giant bubbleheads on tiny bodies and you got rejected.
Nick and CN sucks donkey dick and the angry moms and dads should have burned the studios alive for being embarrasement bigger than the UPA style.
Also Billy & Mandy specifically wasn't a very fun or well animated cartoon.

all cartoons sucked in the mid 2000s, cartoon network started dipping its toes in live action because kids with TVs were not watching toons anymore

You got a lot of nerve shitting on my childhood. You don't know how much trouble you're in.

this again?

Attached: 55E0C768-1D9E-4F62-ABE9-EFBB9001A138.jpg (1242x906, 886.44K)

They sucked even before the mid 2000s. Avatar was the worst show of 2005.

>You tried to put CN to draw some designs that looked remotely more interesting than giant bubbleheads on tiny bodies and you got rejected.
There were plenty of shows on CN that didn’t follow that art style.

>Avatar was the worst show of 2005.
Fake and gay bait. Coconut Fred, Buzz on Maggie, My Gym Partners a Monkey and Johnny Test all came out that year.

I mean there was SpongeBob, which still does really well.

But yeah 2000s sucked. I actually lost interest in cartoons before I grew out of them naturally, that's how bad it was.

Shit taste. The 2000s was the second best decade for cartoons after the 90s.

No
>Dexters Lab
>PPG
>Johnny Bravo
>Time Squad
>TTG
>Billy and Mandy
>Sheep in the Big City
>Samurai Jack
>Fosters
>My Gym Partners a Monkey

At least Cow and Chicken, I Am Weasel, Courage, KND, Ed Edd n Eddyand Chowder looked unique. Hell I could say the same for their recent programming.

They weren’t up there own ass like Avatar was

>TTG
That is there recent programming dumbass

Most of these are late nineties and really early 2000s. Most of these shows stopped airing like before 2003. Iirc.

Cope zoomer, UPA cartoons like Dexter and PPG were still running in 2000s

This list is retarded. Some of this shows don’t have big heads and tiny bodies at all.

Attached: 17434E35-7139-4B43-8FE5-1DADC7BBB259.jpg (190x281, 7.17K)

The only one he got wrong was PPG. Dexter's Lab did end in 2003.
>zoomer
Nigga what?

>Hell I could say the same for their recent programming.
>unique looking

Attached: A67E606F-DD13-4605-BA11-62E18B2B14D8.gif (640x640, 3.96M)

>it's bad because…I say it's bad okay?

>small heads and tiny bodies are a UPA thing
That's a style that's been used for cartoon children since the golden age of animation.

We are all slowed to have our own opinions. Well except for you go fuck yourself.

>Well except for you go fuck yourself.
Why don't you make me?

I command you to masterbate

If someone is going to say "that's how bad it was" people would want to know why it was (supposedly) so bad.

I command you to masterbate too

>I actually lost interest in cartoons before I grew out of them naturally
So what are you doing on a board half dedicated to cartoons?

First thing I did in the morning. Now will you actually make an argument.

I got reintrested in them I guess. Is that illegal or something?

Yes, in fact. You must now leave this site in accordance with the law of Yea Forums.

Just curious dude. No need to get defensive.

It was a jest

And you're saying that the 2000s were WORSE than where CN is at now? There's literally nothing on the channel that's actually worth your time

Yeah. The 2020s have not been good for cartoon network. Or the late 2010s for that matter. It's like cartoon network will have 2 to 4 years of bangers followed by 4 to 8 years draught.

It was great better than 2016- now

>ATLA
>TMNT 03
>Teen Titans
>Samurai Jack
>Clone Wars 03
>Kim Possible
>The Batman
>Xiaolin Showdown
>Kids Next Door
>Sym-Bionic Titan
>OG Powerpuff Girls
>Jackie Chan Adventures
>Static Shock
>Duck Dodgers
>Justice League Unlimited
>Megas XLR
>OG Ben 10

See
2000s were an absolute dark age. Nothing to watch.

What glass dick are you smoking? The 2010s and 2020s have been mostly bangers. The only drought CN had was during the 2000s when everything looked the same.

Not a single one of those shows are good. At best they’re okay but heavily flawed…in the earlier seasons.

Maybe there's a Renaissance on the way to kick start animation to how it was 10-20 years ago?

All of this

The AOL Time Warner merger is what happened.

Attached: A54C2F86-EFF2-4C1A-8E4B-CD2BA6E45994.png (400x300, 109.48K)

This. It destroyed CN in the 90s and 00s.

I see you in every Billy and Mandy thread. Get a fucking life, there truly is no hope for you.

What about Ed Edd n Eddy? I thought everybody celebrates that show just for existing.

It sucks. I’m tired of people celebrating that show just for existing; an EEnE fan managed to do more than the actual show.

>t. Atoms

INDUSTRYFAG KILL YOURSELF YOU WILL NEVER BE A WOMEN AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 1645803351552.jpg (658x501, 274.11K)

Yo, how many times are you going to keep making these threads? I know you're the same faggot because I encountered you a couple of months ago. Just give up and do something better with your life.

>I know you're the same faggot because I encountered you a couple of months ago.
It gets sadder when you remember he's been this doing this for going on three years.
Nearly three years of the same tired schtick.

I noticed him mid last year but I'm more disturbed he has been doing for 3 years now.

>all these shows suck and are failures
>Why?
>..........THEY JUST ARE, OKAY?!?!?
Why do you guys keep giving this retard (You)'s?

Attached: 1440243242218.jpg (204x247, 8.22K)

Is industyfag and the "more cartoons should depict broken homes because its realistic" the same person Or did I just make that association in my head.

Also
1999-2004 CN
Absolutely Kino
>2004-2007 CN
Some Kino with meh shows.
>2007-2010 CN
Absolute trash that killed my interesting the network

>Is industyfag and the "more cartoons should depict broken homes because its realistic" the same person Or did I just make that association in my head.
They are in fact one and the same. One of the reasons he hates the 2000s so much is that most cartoons had a better family than him.

Billy and Mandy was good tho...

The 2010s wasn't completely terrible; there was a lot of stuff going on that made it seem like we were going through a revival. Unfortunately after 2014 it went back to being a dumpster fire.