Imagine if this ends up being good

Imagine if this ends up being good.

Imagine how BAD Sega is going to look when they can't even outdo their own licensees.

Attached: SonicPrimelogo2[1].jpg (873x353, 114.89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ja0jS_toKxk&t=2s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

So when is this coming out?

I want it to be good but I don't have faith. This show is supposed to come out this year and we only had concept art and they even put up a job posting for the show a month ago. And even if it is good, Sega's getting cushy with Paramount and Prime is going to be on Netflix. Not to say Sega can't have shows on two competing streaming platforms but it's probably not getting more episodes outside of what's already been agreed upon.

They set some lofty expectations but who can say if they have the might to meet them.

Don’t worry user, SEGA are directly overseeing its production to make sure it fits perfectly within the Game universe and Game characterisation, just like IDW.

Sigh.

Attached: dede04m-a279a8e8-5cef-48d0-8774-84fc27d50bf8 (2).jpg (3200x1800, 1.9M)

This is so on point it hurts

People leaving/getting hired in the middle of projects is typical, it doesn't mean anything regarding the quality of the series

BUT LE IAN FLYNN IS WRITING FOR FRONTIERS.

>Imagine how BAD Sega is going to look when they can't even outdo their own licensees.
Like with pretty much every non Sonic Team Sonic product?

the sonic boom cartoon already is better than anything sega has done in 20 years

Attached: 1644786815124.png (1072x864, 508.67K)

Do you guys think Frontiers and Prime are going to have some sort of tie-in? they both are going to come out around the same time implying no delays because Sega gonna Sega

Attached: 1644536418608.png (2048x2732, 3.66M)

>He's just a fan. I've got dozens of them. Of course he's the first one that doesn't criticize everything I do.

Bold of you to assume that Sega gives a damn. These days they care more about Total War and Persona and are happy to offload most Sonic stuff others.

As if. We'd actually be getting good Sonic content if they weren't so impulsively involved. Somehow the movie ended up exempted from that and turned out great.

>Somehow the movie ended up exempted from that and turned out great.
Video game fans are so desperate for a great vidya movie they'll consider "not an utter trainwreck" as "good"

We just want movies that respect the source material and understand what people like about it. Nobody will ever go to a Sonic movie expecting Kubrick tier kino.

The first Sonic movie is barely even a video game adaptation. It's pretty much just your typical road trip/CGI character interacting with live-action humans kids film where the few video game elements are a gimmick than a core element

The difference is there's a lot of good buzz about Sonic in the wake of the movie and if this Netflix series can deliver something that people like on the level of, say, Sonic Boom then what can Sega say for themselves? Especially since they're trying to launch a game in the same year as those projects.

Super Amy when?

Attached: super amy.jpg (800x639, 116.84K)

Supero formu is for male hedgehogs only, prease forgetu supero Knuckles
>t. Izuka

What if they added trans characters

Will this be a thing?

Attached: shadow amy swap.png (2048x2106, 1.51M)

>blaze had a super

>Imagine how BAD Sega is going to look when they can't even outdo their own licensees.
*PUNCH*
*KICK*
*STOMP*

THIS IS THE EXACT MENTALITY THAT MADE HASBRO HATE ALLSPARK FOR MAKING 2 GOOD TRANSFORMERS GAMES BECAUSE "THEY WERE BETTER WRITTEN THAN THE TV SHOW"
WHAT THE ACTUAL FUUUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU OP?

RIGHT STAY, STAY THE FUCK HERE. I NEED TO ANALYZE YOU.
What makes people like you tick. Oh my God soon you're going to tell me the bullshit story about "conflicting IPs" just like Disney told me when they didn't want Tron Uprising and Star Wars sharing focus.
WHY ARE YOU SO FUCKING STUPID? HOW CAN SUCH A PERSON LIKE YOU EXIST?
STAY RIGHT HERE, I NEED TO PSYCHOANALYZE YOU.

Left looks unironically worse.

Sonic Forces proves that SEGA is doomed to failure.

I'll allow it

And that's why she dies in 06, Izuka took revenge on Dimps

Different dimension, different gems, not actually a super form, yadda yadda

You will get:
>Sonic cavemen
>Sonic but he works for Eggman ?!!!
>Medieval Sonic
>Rule 63 Sonic cast, if the writers are feeling more daring

iizuka is probably willing to let japs get away with making characters be super than he is americans, let's be real here.

as long as there's at least one naked amy design....

That will be the Sally reference the fans were waiting for

That sound actually fun but for like 1 episode rather than an entire show

Sonic games suck dick right now so it'd be pretty easy for the show to outdo them. Sega's basically afraid of characterizing the characters as anything but one-note mascot characters. The bare minimum to making the series stand out is just...have the characters be likeable.

Attached: 1532745422296.jpg (253x342, 21.08K)

Episode with a sonic voiced by Ryan Drummond and other by Jason Griffith. Roger Craig sucks desu, he is perfect for boom sonic only

I want an AU where Tails is the all-powerful hero.

How big would the shitstorm be if there an episode in which they show them as humans?

Attached: 1648397937060.png (925x1515, 2.86M)

Everyone would be screeching about racial representation, no matter what they look like.

>Everyone would be screeching about racial representation
>if Knuckles isn't black there would be seething
>if he is black there would be seething
I kinda wanna see it, same with Shadow as mexican

Attached: 1648392165500.jpg (1399x1500, 219.77K)

Sega don't care.
Sega just wants money.

What if everyone has exactly the same skin color as their fur?

well they are a corporation

They should totally actually have Sonic go to the Archie world but it's just an empty white void, an aftermath of a battle against a pending threat.

>pending
youtube.com/watch?v=ja0jS_toKxk&t=2s

It would get compared to Barnie, and effectively banned from Yea Forums.

Make them all underrepresented races, like Sonic’s an Ainu, Tail’s Bangladeshis, Knuckle’s Polynesian, etc. You’ll still have morons screeching about "racial coding" and "white erasure" but at least you’ll be able to get the first group to shut up for a little while if you call them racist for "Wanting to take away much needed representation for these under-represented groups". Again because I cannot stress this enough, they still won’t be happy but you can make them a little quieter

>but you can make them a little quieter
why would you want that?

Post characters that have a higher chance appearing in Prime then the FFs.

Attached: breezie_weather_by_omegasunburst_de49dgx-fullview.jpg (1280x1917, 379.56K)

Big

Cream

Attached: 1644207333211.png (800x960, 525.64K)

How can you look bad when one of your properties does good? Do you have any idea what you're talking about OP?

Only if Amy's still Sonic crazy and Shadow's still the rival.

The Archie world should just be a courtroom with "unknown" characters being blurred out with their names bleeped and redacted.

>Amy's a tsun
>Shadow is basically a modern pokemon game rival

Don't just look at that. Consider everything. We know next to nothing about this project. You may have faith but I'm skeptical and I wouldn't be surprised if it gets delayed into next year.

FiM did that and people still bitched.

Attached: Er0ayrkW4AIJPnt.jfif.jpg (924x1066, 124.41K)

haha that would be so fucking funny if that ever happened

>If Sega wins I still think it's a loss for sega.

You dont really know what happens in these companies, do you? Do you have a medication you're supposed to take or something?

I hope they can curb his weaknesses.

For all the art of Miku in Sonic there has never been anything like that in the games.