So how is /co going to react when she is finally killed off?

>Picrel related

Attached: azula crying 2.jpg (640x480, 21.7K)

The meltdown would be hilarious.

Nobody cares for the comics anyway.

Azula is actually pretty fucking ugly ngl...

Lol
Lmao

Never gonna happen faggot

>Never gonna happen faggot
Azula is currently building up an underground network to take the throne before restarting the hundred while doing shit like trying to provoke powerful sprits just to cause chaos.

Like, assuming that her sprit shenanigans don't get her killed or dragged in the Fog of Lost Souls, she is either going to get killed by the Gaang or kill herself rather than get de-bended and thrown into a Zaheer prison for life.

Attached: TRPG Where is Azula?.png (440x375, 171.98K)

Not to mention her canon post-comics TRRG description not only says that she is at her wits end, but also explicitly says she won't be taken alive.

So it is gonna happen and your going to have to just deal with it.

Attached: TRPG Aang Era Description of Azula.png (427x332, 151.21K)

This will all change in the new show. Comics will change accordingly to her happy ending

>This will all change in the new show.
Live Action is an AU though.
>Comics will change accordingly to her happy ending
Bruh, I have literally given you hard proof that all but confirms that she is going to meet a (self-inflicted) tragic end and yet you still believe she'll get a happy ending?

Until she is actually dead you got nothing.

It's going to be funny as hell because you know she won't die honorably or by losing in combat. Azula will die doing something stupid, overestimating herself, blowing herself up with her own power or some shit.

what's with the thread spam with Avatar-related stuff lately?
and ofc scrapper turns up inmediately, top kek

>what's with the thread spam with Avatar-related stuff lately?
The TRPG, with was made with Avatar Studios' help, was recently released and gave us new info on Kyoshi, Roku, Aang, and Korra's time period. And for the Azula bros, it gave them the first hint of the direction Avatar Studios is going to take her post-Smoke and Shadow.

I don't get it either, there have been points in the last couple months where I've counted and we've had like 10 Avatar threads up simultaneously

>I don't get it either, there have been points in the last couple months where I've counted and we've had like 10 Avatar threads up simultaneously
See , ,

>When your big brother is too big for your firs time.

>Azula is currently building up an underground network to take the throne before restarting the hundred while doing shit like trying to provoke powerful sprits just to cause chaos.
That's not what it say at all, can't you read?

>I have literally given you hard proof
You didn't, Scrapper is retarded but so are you.

>tfw you beg your brother not to take your bending away
>he tells you that you will do lots of bending over

It's funny that NOTHING about Azula was mentioned in Korra. Funny that. Zuko even mentions an anecdote about him having tried to kill the previous avatar, but still no mention of Azula or some attempted coup by her group.

So what I'm trying to say is: Whatever happens with Azula going forward won't be on some massive scale.

>t's funny that NOTHING about Azula was mentioned in Korra. Funny that. Zuko even mentions an anecdote about him having tried to kill the previous avatar, but still no mention of Azula or some attempted coup by her group.
>So what I'm trying to say is: Whatever happens with Azula going forward won't be on some massive scale.
Or maybe what happens with Azula and/or her group is so evil/vile or tramuatic (to Zuko and/or others) that no one wants to talk about it, at least during casual conversation.

I guess becoming Zuko's sister-wife isn't something on a massive scale.

Here's what's going to happen: Azula's going to fail.

Maybe someone betrays her. Maybe they launch an attack and are defeated, maybe she unveils herself and calls to the fire nation citizens to rise up and no one goes along with her. Whatever after her loss Zuko will double exile her, maybe Aang kinks her spirit hose. Doesn't matter. What does matter is that Ursa will take her in and the Mother will wipe her memories and they'll live a life not worth commenting on off camera.

>Here's what's gonna happen!
>*Insert half baked shitty fanfic / headcanon*
Lol, no.

Pretty sure someone who was writing korra or the korra comics said he wanted a scenario with azula reading the paper and going "pfft fucking firenation" or something. I think she ends up retiring quietly after years of establishing a bunch of shit years down the line that Korra has to deal with across the board even if indirectly.

>Here's what's going to happen: Azula's going to fail.
But the question is how many people are going to die and/or suffer in the process? And what consequences Zuko and Aang will face if it ever becomes public knowledge that Azula escaped and avoid captured only because of their incompentence or, in Zuko's case, his selfish desire to find mommy?

None of that will be addressed, the initial reason her issues are never dealt with is inadvertently Zuko's fault so to protect the self insert if she dies it'll be some unavoidable, everyone tried to help her but she still said no hurdle where they kill her and it's 200% her own fault. Or at least, it'll be portrayed that way.

The TTRPG is so garbage, it didn't even get the Fire Nation capital's name right and went with some google translate tier tagalog nonsense.

Your fanfic brainrot is so advanced, we can't even understand what the fuck you're saying anymore.

>None of that will be addressed, the initial reason her issues are never dealt with is inadvertently Zuko's fault so to protect the self insert if she dies it'll be some unavoidable, everyone tried to help her but she still said no hurdle where they kill her and it's 200% her own fault. Or at least, it'll be portrayed that way.
>Your fanfic brainrot is so advanced, we can't even understand what the fuck you're saying anymore.
What they are saying is that to avoid Zuko or Aang looking like POS for letting Azula out and then having the gall to lose her, the writers will make sure that when Azula dies, it is completely her fault, that there are no lasting consequences from any scheme of hers, the public will never find out how she "escaped", and the abusive nature of the asylum system/why she was easily able to recruit from them will never touched upon or found out by anyone.

That's retarded.

So far all the blame for her behaviour has been blamed solely on her regardless of surrounding factors in the comics, that'll probably continue if they actually continue her story in future stories to it's ultimate end which is insane princess in the dungeons or death.

>That's retarded.
Why? It is pretty obvious that the writers don't want to challenge post-TV show Zuko or Aang and so the resolute of Azula arc will be written to protect their legacies for better or for worse.

The comics were clearly setting her up as Zuko's future advisor, like it was so 'in your face' you'd have to be illiterate to miss it.
Now that Yang is gone, who knows what'll happen but there's no basis to say they'll kill her, especially when even Ozai wasn't killed.

The writers had Zuko and Aang get humiliated by a bunch of mentally ill teenage bitches. There is no 'they don't want to challenge them'.

Does any one know of any fics that have Zuko find out about the abusive nature of asylums and take action to fix them while hopefully reaching out to Azula and/or the Fire Warriors so they can get actual help?

Given that the whole 'abusive' shit is barely implied in the comics and is straight up not a thing in the show, I doubt there are many.

Her final appearance she was stealing kids and mentally broken to the point she wasn't broken, like she did a full horseshoe. Her ending up as Zuko's advisor would be cool, but I highly doubt it happens after smoke and shadow, if they retcon it and go off the search? Sure, but after that it'd take a journey they definitely aren't willing to write.

>The writers had Zuko and Aang get humiliated by a bunch of mentally ill teenage bitches. There is no 'they don't want to challenge them'.
The same writer who wrote that justified Zuko going back to Ozai for advice and taking it by saying it was a similar situation to him finally realizing that his father did have some valuable things to say. And you think he saw that Zuko and Aang getting humiliated by a bunch of mentally ill asylum inmates as embarrassing? LOL!

Attached: Yang Projects onto Zuko.jpg (1280x1707, 386.47K)

Her final appearance has her state she wants to guide Zuko and them fighting in the tomb of the advisor of the first firelord, the comic LITERALLY can't be more obvious.
Like I don't understand how anyone can be dumb enough to not understand a plot as basic as the comic's.

Asking Ozai was the right move and he gave the right advice tho so I have no idea what you are on about.

>Her final appearance has her state she wants to guide Zuko and them fighting in the tomb of the advisor of the first firelord, the comic LITERALLY can't be more obvious.
>Like I don't understand how anyone can be dumb enough to not understand a plot as basic as the comic's.
Bruh, she is a severely mental ill child-kidnapping domestic terrorist in an era where is little to no knowledge on mental health, let alone to the degree required to help Azula, and you think there is some way Azula is going to redeem herself to the point Zuko and the world would be ok with her being his most trusted advisor?

Not to mention, the mainstream view on mainstream sites like r/thelastairbender and twitter is that post-Smoke and Shadow Azula is utterly irredeemable and needs to be put down before she hurts anymore people.

>The view of retarded people matter
>*insert retarded headcanon*
>*Insert something proven blatantly untrue by the TV show*
This once again confirm you're just retarded.

There are literal anger management courses at the Boiling Rock, if you don't know ATLA, keep your mouth shut.

Ok, post smoke and shadow how does Azula become second hand in the story? Reminder you must accomplish this by convincing Azula of your world view while being sure the other nations don't react angerly at your new advisor/find a way to compromise with the fact Azula is the second most powerful person in the fire nation.

>There are literal anger management courses at the Boiling Rock, if you don't know ATLA, keep your mouth shut.
And yet despite the prisoners all looking well-fed and jacked, the Boiling Rock canonically starves its prisoners to maintain control. Not to mention, despite never showing any signs in the TV show or post-TV show comics, Suki was outright tortured in the Boiling Rock and almost mental broke as a result.

So, just like the conditions in the Boiling Rock got retconed, so the did FN's knowledge of mental health and its treatment of the mentally ill.

Attached: Fire Nation Asylum.jpg (500x139, 18.43K)

She already want to be the advisor, that was what her whole plot was in a overly complicated way.
The other nations literally don't matter, the water tribes don't care, Kuei doesn't care and nobody would have an argument that would convince Aang anyway and none of them can take the fire nation in a war.
And that's ignoring how they are already dependent on the fire nation for their joint project of Republic City.
Just need to convince Azula that she's loved, that she need to dial back her plots since it's peace time now and that advising Zuko directly would be a lot more protective than 'guiding him' through 5 layers of manipulation.

>And yet despite the prisoners all looking well-fed and jacked, the Boiling Rock canonically starves its prisoners to maintain contro
That's not canon.
>So, just like the conditions in the Boiling Rock got retconed,
That's not how retcons work.
The Suki comics literally can't happen unless Azula somehow learned to teleport or it's an alternate timeline where she didn't go to Ba Sing Se.
Thus not canon.

They don't know what to do with Azula lol. If she dies young or in a tragic way, the fandom will shit itself over Bryke hating mentally ill people. If she lives but is allowed to just run around causing problems for Zuko and Aang, they come off as especially incompetent and stupid. If she chills out and becomes an ally, that's a wet fart of an ending for her.

Retcons add infos retroactively, they don't 'remove' what we already saw before or make them invalid.
The show saying 'The fire nation know mental health' and the comics saying 'they don't' isn't a retcon, it's an incoherence or a contradiction.

I literally do not care about the comics. MiTY understands the characters better than Gene Yang, and I say this 100% seriously.

Her only possible ending is as Zuko's sister-wife.

>pic related related

gtfo newfag

>That's not how retcons work.
>The Suki comics literally can't happen unless Azula somehow learned to teleport or it's an alternate timeline where she didn't go to Ba Sing Se.
>Thus not canon.
They initially only had Azulon rule for only 25 years before catching their mistake and retconing the length of his rule to 75 years. They didn't intend for Kyoshi to live for over 200 years and yet they not only rolled with it but eventually come up with an explaination in the form of Lao Ge.

The point is that Avatar is not a series with the tightest of continuity and so you should learn to roll with the punches since Bryke really don't sweat the little details eventhough we as fans do.

My game understand them better too.

Attached: Pouty Katara 2.jpg (372x777, 47.21K)

>They initially only had Azulon rule for only 25 years before catching their mistake and retconing the length of his rule to 75 years.
Not a retcon, it's a correction.
> so you should learn to roll with the punches
No, I'll roll with what's actually shown and said in the main continuity.

If the other nations including one that was at one point overthrown by her don't care how would the gaang handle it? That'd have to be a whole comic unto itself right? On top of one where she finally arrives at that destiny making up with Zuko and her mother? I don't think they'd have the patience to write that as much as I'd want to see it.

>Does any one know of any fics that have Zuko find out about the abusive nature of asylums and take action to fix them while hopefully reaching out to Azula and/or the Fire Warriors so they can get actual help?
>Given that the whole 'abusive' shit is barely implied in the comics and is straight up not a thing in the show, I doubt there are many.
This ao3 fic (works/36453046) does have Zuko find out about the asylums before, after reforming the asylum system, offering the Fire Warriors a chance to get actually help to the point they eventually become his bodyguards. However, Azula sadly kills herself and Ozai before she can get help due to succumbing to her demons.
>If she dies young or in a tragic way
Tumblr got ahold of the fic and they basically chimped out over the fact that the fic went described Azula's asylum abuse and had the "gall" to kill her off even though I don't think the fic was ever mean spirited towards Azula. So I think that a preview of what will happen if Bryke has the ball to kill her off while she is young and/or in a tragic way.

>Whorra
>Canon

>>Whorra
>Only has two canon partners and yet is still considered a whore
What is the amount of sexual partners a woman can have before she becomes a whore? And if the answer is zero then how can you expect your sex life to be anything other than trash?