Monsters Wild

Tell me about SCP 035 why does he wear the mask?

Attached: scpmask.png (1911x1080, 1008.54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/YPoHkzvhuLE
youtu.be/fBYFeoMe3WQ
youtube.com/watch?v=w9cYN86HACQ&list=PLcewWWYnT8p3VnznG0BHdHS3ufPhTK7_j&index=3
youtu.be/Jv5v2krNVpY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>youtu.be/YPoHkzvhuLE

He wears it because the mask wears them! Also nice to see Rocko recovered.

Attached: no glove no love rocko.png (1265x707, 778.65K)

>not straight up catposting
Pathetic.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-03-11 215131.png (371x452, 166.1K)

Kino scene

Attached: Screenshot_20220414-220739_YouTube~2.jpg (992x499, 79.17K)

>how do we make sure NOBODY ever finds this again
>eh, just dig a hole a couple of feet and throw it in there
bros.... she's stupid....

yeah because people's favorite hobby is digging holes at random places, right?

can't believe this is all generated by an AI, i wonder how they program to make it about a specific subject?

So will there be a deeper plot later involving Foxton being under the spell of SCP 035? Or is it treated like Rockos hand that gets magically replaced without explanation?

Any drawing requests kinda bored right now

Mind drawing Rocko asleep and sweaty in fear as he dreams of Pretty Ae and him married and throwing away his games

>can't believe this is all generated by an AI,
It's not made by AI, are you just doing this to annoy me?

Attached: angry fist arthur.jpg (1200x800, 112.37K)

I cant believe Foxton fucking died!

It's called Japanese people.

Catalina and her cat friend eating popcorn in pajamas watching movies

Attached: Untitled-3.png (1128x591, 555.53K)

Attached: file.png (725x774, 25.56K)

didn't have time to request this before the last thread died but keeping the whole Monique thing how about her breasts popping out a big hedge with foxton doing the classic "clever girls" Jurassic park thing

Rat Queen with a Mega Milk tshirt

Also, Rat Queen is my new waifu. All you guys are plebs being attracted to waifus who are "clean" and "attractive" and "not homocidal monsters who eat mostly trash."

youtu.be/fBYFeoMe3WQ

Attached: 20220414_213509.jpg (798x449, 118.76K)

Cutealina

Alternate disposal method for the mask.

Attached: printer.jpg (276x183, 9.74K)

>Foxton and Rocko are about to die
>Catalina throws them down a noose
This episode
>Puts Foxton and rocko in from of a hypnotic killer mask

Yep, I'm thinking she secretly wants to kill them.

Attached: Hang on boys.jpg (799x450, 137.81K)

>Being influenced by a mask obsessed with ACTING
>They dispose of it in the most dramatic way possible: Burying it in a shallow grave at sunset.

Tell me, how much does it cost to finance a shitty show like this?

Sonic 2 music would work really great with this show
youtube.com/watch?v=w9cYN86HACQ&list=PLcewWWYnT8p3VnznG0BHdHS3ufPhTK7_j&index=3

Tens, possible hundreds of dollars!

Whoaaaahhh hundreds of dollars :O :O ? That's like ........ 60 salaries a month in Venezuela :)))
Where do I sign up?

It's created by a Japanese company that makes kids content, with a American artist that was commissioned for the character designs. I suspect they have 100s of vids already produced and ready to upload, keeping a consistent schedule is key for these type of channels, they need to have something out every week or even every day. Once it reaches a certain threshold, I'd say another two months or so, it's going to start getting 100Ks to millions of views. Their other channels already get millions of views. The animation quality is so bad because they are likely churning out dozens of videos every week for their various other channels as well. Since they have a workflow going that's efficient, it's probably something like $150-$300 maybe less per episode but the start up cost is going to be more expensive.

Here imma go to sleep im probs gonna do another one tomorrow

Attached: 498CF379-F04F-4914-AA53-F0857A6B4CE3.jpg (522x634, 289.35K)

Attached: ABD76D13-DADE-49E3-A0A8-68792331A565.jpg (436x662, 187.2K)

Here is a vid from one of their other channels, they have 6 other channels like this. This one is aimed at Japanese kids, instead of American ones like Monsters Wild.

youtu.be/Jv5v2krNVpY

Attached: fox you.jpg (660x1109, 261.62K)

kek, nice.

150-300 is definitely way too low. It's undoubtedly a lot cheaper than most animation, but 100 is closer to what I'd estimate they pay like, one voice actor per episode, let alone the other actors and probably at least an artist, writer and animator

150 a vid would be something like finger family or nursery rhyme channels that have rudimentary 3D animation and google translate scripts

You may be right, but animation is very cheap in japan, entry anime level animators make less than the American minimum wage. I think the budget would go only for writer, animator and VA, as they artist was already paid to make the designs and they probably reuse some background assets from all of their channels. Perhaps someone making backgrounds or any new props they need. Writers proably make very little, so it's really just VAs, animator, and BG/prob artist. So I think it might still be around $300-$400 per ep.

yeah that's fair. I'd really be interested to see what their process is like, with the sheer amount of content they're producing on a daily basis for all those goddamn channels

Attached: file.png (755x787, 21.29K)

Kek
I was looking at their hiring page and from what I understand, through google translate mind you so it may be poorly translated, but they use After Effects. I assumed it was Moho puppet rigs, but I guess it's AE rigs. They are hiring lots of positions though, and many say outsource available so they might be paying even less for animators in India or some where. They also mention
>Funded more than $1,000,000
and many of their channels have millions of views, the most popular one makes between $109.9K - $1.8M a year.

>SCP 035
What's your thoughts about this SCP?

Attached: artworks-DAG9gwZvE59DOe3n-Nc0dIw-t500x500.jpg (500x500, 32.39K)

How's this then?

Attached: ive changed majors to humanities foxton.png (371x452, 186.66K)

Man, how come their themesong is cooler than ours? What the hell?

And when can we get a crossover?!

Nice linework

Pleasantly surprised that Foxton knows a dramatis personae mask when he sees one.

I have forgotten everything I know but I think its about a ghost girl who takes your soul and she keeps asking if she is pretty but in a very whiny, emotionally breakdowny way. They solve the problem by showing her reflection in magic mirrors when then the man says that she is beautiful and that swoons her.

Then Shoji dies because he doesn't have enough money to buy their picture book, then dies again because he wants postcards that are in the picture book again. The penguin is enraged for him dying because of wanting merchandise.

>the american one is the furfag bait
i hate being an american

Gnight, looking good so far

Seems like a cop out that he just secrets blood acid everywhere and stupid power level escalation that it starts making the room its contained in bleed acid, and its eldritch telepathy powers.

Like, why not just have it possess people and have its obsession with theater try to make its rampage into a self styled story arc. Setting traps or fixating on certain people to be the hero of the story and the mask play the villain.

That's just edgy 14 year old creativity for you.

Bowzaer

What is that black thing coming from his eye?

Catalina being so casually detached is spooky.

Excellent.

what did they mean by this

Attached: 1643898682655.png (277x115, 8.38K)

Attached: file.png (1944x1167, 2.37M)

Cute and comfy!

me and the girls watching foxton dive head first into another dangerous monster

Acid.

/r/ing Catalina being royally pissed at [user/malfunctioning x/something else]. Bristling fur, tailboner, etc.

foxtron being hot is canon

oh wow, what happened on april 10th, I wonder

Attached: file.png (775x549, 70.38K)

Nice stuff man

I'm not sure.

Attached: 1648423894003.jpg (1921x1076, 189.42K)

That Boston is pure sex.