*whispers* holy f*** - A KND/GKND Thread

1. where did numbuh 3 learn that word , and to say it with such confidence?
2. What if Lizzie's soup from snowing episode was actually meant to have a negative effect on Numbuh 1, if not forshadowing her lack of understanding of human earth culture.

Attached: gknd.png (1050x546, 475.05K)

Other urls found in this thread:

knd.fandom.com/wiki/Stacey
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

If only it were a real series.

Attached: knd-numbuh-3-alternate-universe.jpg (765x556, 76.74K)

there are few reasons not for it in this day and age

Apparently KND in Latin American dub is a completely different animal to what english speaking audiences watched thanks to number 1s voice actor

Given that Kuki said the f-word in the animatic, would GKND be an adult cartoon if it ends up happening?

tv14, but keep the bleeps like most adult animation, which also makes it even funnier

>where did she learn that word

She went down too many rainbow monkey related social media sites filled with grooming creepy older guys who swear a lot

>"Bro, what if we added Aliens?"
Talk about jumping the shark.

Let's be real KND got cringey the moment Mr. Warburton took the material way too damn serious. KND is best when it'd the kids having ramped up petty squabbles that kids and adults would actually have. The weird deep political espinoge and implication that aging is a manufactured disease was stupid as hell and this GKND is just more of that. It's like if someone took Tom and Jerry and gave them these deep dark back stories to explain the conflict of each fight they had and made them swear, it's sad.

Explain? American her and I can't not see Numbuh one as a hyper compitant British spy

you could only get so many episodes out of that. Then again it aired during the first 7 years of the GWOT and alongside other action shows, so maybe that had something to do with it

Based KND being a jingoistic ad for the glowies and the military.

ive read the accent is very sarcastic and makes him sound like a gay pre-madonna narccisist and they find it hilarious

this thread is going to die quickly due to a not so flashy title image i feel

So what happens to kids who quit the KND before 13? Kids like Tommy know all the KND secrets yet he goes scott free without decommissioning

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh shaaaaddddaaaaappppp *throws shoe knocking you off the fence*

once you join you never truly leaves the knd

I have to agree, watching the show's later years got a bit dull when we had perfectly good premises like 'extreme waterslide race' spoiled by serious plot elements.

Why is she goth?

once she lost all memory of knd this is what happened

>where did numbuh 3 learn that word , and to say it with such confidence?
Her parents are in a high business position, so they probably swear a lot in the telephone.

the great thing is that there was and still is a lot of room to do both, as filler and legit fun. imagine with our culture now

Honestly the series had a good run and Season 6, where they tried to string together a season long plotline was pretty weak outside of the finale anyway. Not to mention GKND would have probably had to retcon shit from ending.

You know that thing where Heinrich von Marzipan lost what they valued most about themselves? that's what happens to Kuki when she loses what she values most.

>PPG gets a shit revival
>Thundercats gets a shit revival
>Dozens of Looney Tunes incarnations
>Dozens of Scooby Doo incarnations
>Meanwhile shows like Chowder and KND get snubbed on any kind of continuation
Why do we exist, just to suffer

Attached: ChowderZ.png (734x666, 555.46K)

Seeing as Cartoon Network and Warner as a whole is under new management maybe it's a good time to try and pitch the series again.

never a better time

That's actually interesting links. You it's funny this might be the only american show that has a British main character.

>That Episode of KND where they liberated Child soldiers.
>They sent them back because they were too good at the job.
Funny but the implications are dark.

>Lizzie Devine
>De
>Vine

>Numbuh 362: Fugitive: search underway
>Numbuh 60: Fugitive: presumed dangerous
>Numbuh 86: Ease up, girl

She lost Numbuh 4?

Attached: tumblr_pmuegeN6fm1qjz7ni_1280.jpg (1280x960, 142.5K)

Remember when they named a chad character Chad? and he fits the exact meme description? show was ahead of its time

fuck off, troon, the series finale was kino.

>his girlfriend was named Stacy

this. in fact, I think deep plto and story is exactly what people want right now. slice of life is for shut in fags

how much blood was spilt to earn the number 69?

It was fun and you had plenty of episodes not focused on the lore if you wanted to ignore it.

gknd also predicted zoom conference calls lol

Sounds like you just love cock

Is this worth a rewatch in 2022? just from short clips on youtube characters , humor and voice acting feels refreshing

Yep

No fucking way. I don't remember much from the show, but you're definitely fucking with me, right?

That was always the plan and Warburton had it planned out
It was a reference to them growing up and things actually mattering like the thought of them losing their memories of what is literally the most important moments of their lives.
After putting those stakes in place you can easily go back to making fun type shit with the main goal being littered throughout the seasons so you don't have autistic levels of lore

knd.fandom.com/wiki/Stacey

Nope.

>Chad Dickson

Attached: Topigraphical Chad.png (1600x1327, 1.74M)

other than mexican memes and references no

Is Warburton still working on that muppets show ?

I would assume he is free to be a kid and everything is erased at 13
Remember he isn't privy to anything important aside from locations that are already known by the adults
When you reach 13 there is an assumption that you know enough to put everything in jeopardy if your memory isn't wiped.
Plus peer pressure makes it easy to betray the KND when everyone is trying to get you to help them and the KND straight up rejects you from there on out

You can find the 1080p torrent on /t/
we need the virgin Nigel Uno vs Chad Chad there is no way this was first brought up here in this thread
I'm really considering naming my son Chad just to take advantage from this cosmic meme

No KND thread would be complete without referencing the VN

Attached: Codename - C.O.O.M..png (1830x1030, 2.41M)

>still no update

Attached: 1597737041608.gif (220x224, 1.08M)

Why did Mr. Warburton make Father so sexy? Did he know what he was doing?

>Father: DANGER DANGER DANGER

Attached: Father_(KND_Japanese_Final_Boss).png (480x360, 106.55K)

Before or after the Numbuh Zero reveal?

hurrrrrrrrrrr why isnt every cartoon tom and jerry hurrrrrr it has to be one thing hrrrr theres a hole in my brain and its your fault.

I would love for it to remain that way. Do you actually want someone to take and rape the artstyle and everythimg else you loved about KND just so theres a few more episodes of it?

If Lizzie was a double agent all along you could interpret her entire relationship with 1 as grooming him for the G:KND job.

Yes and no, the dub leans more on the comedic bits making them more goofy that the american dub but they don't change the script or anything.

>where did numbuh 3 learn that word , and to say it with such confidence?
You know well her mom is the kind of woman that would insult her coworkers through the phone. She probably called one of her subordinates a shitface cock sucker.

Attached: hqdefault[1].jpg (480x360, 14.92K)

Or maybe she started to genuinely like him towards the end and that's why she decided to turn against the GKND

Reminder that Warburton pulled this out of his ass, as 74.239 and Infinity explicitly orchestrated his break-up with Lizzie so he could join the G:KND with no earthly ties.