Comfy South Park thread

男の子は
女の子のこと いつも
追いかけてる~

Attached: __kenny_mccormick_stan_marsh_kyle_broflovski_and_eric_cartman_south_park_drawn_by_hisate__sample-138954271ccc0fe81521df598f25099d.jpg (850x652, 359.7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Ki_5GBZ63dY
youtube.com/watch?v=LNNNKtrQIec&list=PLcewWWYnT8p3VnznG0BHdHS3ufPhTK7_j&index=6
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

kawaii desu

Attached: tumblr_5da9ad27199488cf277a22726b739e6e_600a6435_540.jpg (540x675, 120.95K)

south park sucks dick

it sure does!

Attached: 1638921117253.jpg (1024x688, 66.58K)

Attached: Craig said ''fuck this fire in particular''.jpg (486x400, 30.9K)

翻訳機使っても日本語がわからんの匂いがい・つ・ま・で・も臭い

Attached: 25507ce8eeaa1c5ed7ef2b4b5c30474b.jpg (564x752, 68.64K)

How does South Park even have this big of a fanbase? I’m not hating I’m just asking. Even the japs like it.

Its been around for a while and was pretty popular early on, even if it isn't the biggest beast it used to be it still has a lot behind it to keep a strong fanbase. As for the "fujo" and Japanese fans, the kid designs are pretty "cute" with round heads and big eyes, and they also have "cute" high pitched voices. There are a lot of boy characters as well for those who like shipping boys together.

私でもない。 私は今翻訳者を使っています!
とにかく...
私は現在、クレイグとトゥイークがクレイグの家で寝坊しているときにパジャマを着てお互いにドライハンプしているシナリオについて考えています。

Attached: Erm sorry I was late I was doing stuff (Craig is stuff).jpg (720x679, 47.83K)

Ah, you shit face cock master. (Wow, shit face cock master)
Listen, you donkey raping shit eater (Donkey raping shit eater)
(Baby's voice) Donkey raping shit eater
You'd fuck your uncle. (You'd fuck your uncle)
Shut your fucking face, uncle fucker.
You're a cock-sucking, ass-licking uncle fucker.
You're an uncle fucker, yes it's true.
NOBODY fucks uncles quite like you.
Shut your fucking face, uncle fucker.
You're the one who fucked your uncle, uncle fucker.
You don't eat or sleep or mow the lawn, just fuck your uncle all day long.
- Farting and more laughter -
Traffic Cop: "What's going on here?"
- More farting -
"Ew, what garbage!"
Well, what do you expect there Canadian uncle fucker?
Uncle fucker. Uncle fucker. Uncle fucker.
Shut your fucking face, uncle fucker. (Uncle fucker.)
You're a boner-biting bastard uncle fucker.
You're an uncle fucker, I must say.
Well, you fucked your uncle yesterday!
Uncle fucker, that's U-N-C-L-E fuck you!
Uncle fucker ... Suck my ball say.
Well, you fucked your uncle yesterday!
Uncle fucker, that's U-N-C-L-E fuck you!
Uncle fucker ... Suck my balls

Attached: terrance and phillip.jpg (510x330, 45.31K)

Stop pretending this show was ever good zoomers.

> "wow, Phillip, I can't wait to be a useless piece of shit all day and play all these games-"
> "FUCK, IM FALLING DOWN ALL THESE STAIRS!"
> with each stair Terrance hits during his seemingly endless descent, he lets out a comedic fart

> "I WARNED you aboot the stairs, buddy. I TOLD you, guy!!!!"

> "IT KEEPS HAPPENING"
> the farting and falling of Terrance continues

> "I told you, fwiend.. I TOLD you about stairs..."

Attached: Phillip! how HIGH do you even have to BE to do something like that.jpg (2256x1036, 218.51K)

The characters are very endearing, which helps the absurdist comedy moments land and also attracts Women who want to make them kiss each other.

Attached: 20220413_125953.jpg (969x589, 75.68K)

Based OP

Attached: 6b7997e5a64ae8d57dfeb6ac84a44dda5a122b772e092e6a39380f33bb47bde2.gif (450x253, 2.86M)

ベース

Attached: pZmfvmI6OU4.jpg (748x389, 66.19K)

Attached: yaoi boiz.jpg (640x862, 107.14K)

>Has his Jewish mom's temper
>Voice is higher pitched than 90% of his classmates, including the girls.
>Has the obsessive personality of a 13 year old girl when it comes to proving his moralfaggotry
Can you believe that according to "South Park is gay" he's the most masculine of the group?

Attached: images (1).jpg (208x242, 6.42K)

Men can be pretty moralfaggy, if anything they can be even moreso than women. His mother's aggressiveness is pretty masculine though, if anything his father is the more feminine one in their relationship.

is this correct?
there are some characters that seem pretty correct but others are just dumb

Attached: dfgfdg.jpg (640x640, 171.81K)

The whole Emo category seems very unnecessary, but Stan being a goth jock is very much correct

seconding because joth stan makes my giny tickle

Is Goth Jock different than Jock Goth for example? Or are Kenny and Stan implied to be the same.

Good night lads

Attached: 7AF793BF-AE91-43B9-A170-ED9643B5A693.jpg (315x400, 16.16K)

Personally, I think emo jock fits Stan better.

JUST /THREE/ MINUTES...

Attached: cartman's THREE MINUTES.png (510x450, 208.23K)

Why do you think she chose to gas Stan in the face instead of directing her fart elsewhere?
youtu.be/Ki_5GBZ63dY

Attached: maxresdefault (3).jpg (1280x720, 46.62K)

Just so you know I, the Lianefag who makes the Liane comfy threads, do not associate with this guy. Goddammit I'm not a degenerate.

Attached: download (12).jpg (214x235, 6.09K)

>Goddammit I'm not a degenerate.
Then why are you using this site?

Name one another place where I can say words like retarded and faggot without people going apeshit.

Stop.
It's Sanic time.
youtube.com/watch?v=LNNNKtrQIec&list=PLcewWWYnT8p3VnznG0BHdHS3ufPhTK7_j&index=6

Newgrounds? Forum traffic is slow there so I don't blame you for sticking to Yea Forums

Despite allowing words like retard and fag, Newgrounds (at least the forums) is SJW as fuck. Seriously, saying that there are only 2 genders is considered controversial there.

Really? If that's true then the site really has changed from the olden days.

>10 years old think that Kyle's mom is gross for being fat, and stupid crazy evil
>27 years old don't think she looks so bad anymore and feel I'd say most of the same she does just to shut some kid up nicely.

Attached: 1525199337819.png (509x619, 7.78K)

This is the natural conclusion of growing up on South Park.

I mean out of all the moms, Sheila is the 2nd best (Shannon being the obvious best.)

Goddammit I hate Liane. I hate her so bad for not showing any concern at the end of HumancentIpad. For a long time the scene in 'The Poor Kid' where she gets arrested was the closest I could get to emotional release.

Attached: mgid_arc_content_southpark (1).jpg (960x540, 53.53K)

I've been called a schizo, a copypaster and a bunch of other stuff. BUT I DONT CARE! I DON"T FUCKING CARE! Cuz you see, City People was a blessing for me. The fact that she has to live in a cramped hot dog for the rest of her life, I like to imagine that off-screen, she often cries loudly about her situation (as shown in pic related). And I imagine myself being there, pointing and laughing at her and then proceeding to slurp up her tears. Oh the Best Buy incident must seem like heaven to her compared to her current situation. In fact, as we see in Post Covid 2, the fact that Cartman is all alone implies that there's a chance that his mother is dead. And I like to think that out of grief, she ended up taking her own life. "Oh what's the matter? Gonna kill youself? Not gonna just sit there reading a book like you did at the end of HumanCentIpad"

LMAO just the mere though of Liane killing herself sends me into fits of laughter. No seriously it does. I'm literally chuckling as I'm writing this. Thank you Matt and Trey for 'City People' I haven't achieved this kind of catharsis ever since I saw HumanCentIpad. Now I will be patiently waiting for the day the episode in which she kills herself finally comes out. In fact, the catharsis will be so good that I might end up cumming to her suicide scene. I don't care if I have to sit through several episodes of Nu-South Park. It'll all be worth it in the end.

Attached: FMDqVQtXIAUPCNe.jpg (900x800, 78.8K)

Go to bed, Cartman. It's a school night.

It's exactly the other way around, they're the worst moms along with Linda

this unironically sounds like a great idea! lets do it!

Attached: 20220405_174301.jpg (382x446, 22.38K)

South Park is the Rick and Morty for millennials.
A decent show that pretends to be way smarter than it actually is with an even more insufferable fan base because people use it to actually justify their world view.

Attached: Screen_Shot_2021_11_26_at_2.09.46_PM.jpg (1400x788, 231.63K)

good morning
why is it feeling awfully non comfy this morning?

Attached: 3i8377493.jpg (463x575, 40.91K)

cute boys doing cute things with the same shallow personalities as Loud House characters

unfortunately thats just a result of a new, pissier culture. whats important is whether you have the freedom to disregard these whiny kids and do as you please, and ti ny knowladge NG doesnt punish you for it, so thats what matters.
everything and everyone is turning into pussies now, thats just the course of the world.

how do people not get bored of always drawing the same shit
if you've seen one CraigxTweek picture you've seen them all

I wanna do roblox tonight, I think game night would be fun.
>"No, instead we should do-"
We *can* do both. It's been brought up before. One day of the weekend is game night, next day is stream night. Cmon!

Attached: 1642638393659.png (411x337, 58.52K)

So whats the deal with plans? Are we doing the watch stream friday or saturday?

If we are doing it saturday, are we still gonna try doing something for friday? Either the roblox/vrchat thing (which some people didn't like due to having profiles with names attached), or are we gonna try modified hunger games (or wait until later to try that out?)

I like to know in advance so I can work out if I should wake up earlier or not.

Uh...Can someone explain to me what the fuck is this is?

Lianefag is a grade A autist

Nvm, that's actually Max, our resident schizo. My bad.

The idea of game night is that we find a different game every night. Most games have profiles but it's just for a time. Sometime it's Roblox, or VRchat, or some drawing game or a party game... The point is that we dedicate the time that *used* to be Hunger Games to something else. We might only start with Roblox this time because that's what been brought up, but another time it can be anything else.
And we can do stream the day after, that takes setup.

I feel like the reason people don't want game night is because they don't wanna settle for a game they may not like, but the suggestion is that we pick a different one every time! And a different genre of game too... They're worried about not liking a single game but no one's forcing them to participate in *every single game*. Just like we have non artists not participating in Gartic Phone.... It's ok.
Or theyre worried about not finding a fun game that everyone will agree on (which we will never because... when is there ever unanimous agreement?) so instead we ougta find a mediocre activity that everyone can *settle for*. But again- it's ok if something isn't for everyone,because it's only for this week, and next week it'll be a whole nother game entirely.
I really do think this is the best course of action.
Friday, same time as HG- Different game every week.
Saturday- Stream night.

why are you people so fucking hellbent on admitting that you're underaged zoomers

What

fuck you guys are no fun i vote for roblox

Attached: 1649140506423.png (129x128, 36.46K)

Okay so if we are playing roblox what time are we playing it? Same time we would usually play the hunger games? I don't wanna make a roblox account only to find you all got together and did it while I was asleep.

>Same time we would usually play the hunger games
that sounds like the plan

ironically
>wah wah i dont wanna play baby game because im BIG BOY! and thats FOR BABIES!
is little kid behavior
actual adults dont care were just tryna have fun

Attached: 20220309_191819.jpg (199x148, 9.3K)

Also need to clarify, same time as when we actually start the hunger games, or same time as when we start selecting characters to be in it, as that's like a 4 hour difference.

shit thats a good point
how about 2pm EST?

That's around 4am for me so I'll probably have to pass on this one unfortunately if we go with that time.

unfortunately if this is done to replace the hunger games, itll be a bad time for some people, just like the hunger games was
thats just natural were an international forum and we cant occomdate everyone

unless... we hold another game during the day for asiafags and europoofs?

what do we say about another game of roblox (or whatever the weekly game of choice will be) several hours after the american game? itll be saturday noon/afternoon for us, just the time to play some games with mates