The Injustice world is objectively better than the real world AND the status quo comic world

The Injustice world is objectively better than the real world AND the status quo comic world
Also, Superman is completely justified in killing the Joker, and it should have happened years ago

Attached: C77F17DD-CD42-4B5B-A9F6-85F6CB4E046D.jpg (1600x1230, 468.61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/developer-diary/stellaris-dev-diary-250-elevating-civilization.1520106/
youtu.be/9jWdVyrNPME
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'm triggered, Clark

Attached: Batmans boyfriend dies.jpg (1919x1469, 354.81K)

>Iphone drone
>Troll thread
Like saltwater in the sea

Superman doesn’t do a single thing in this comic that isn’t 100% justified

Nah, still boring

Attached: Superman is.png (693x648, 61.62K)

They reimagined him so he’d be interesting

Did you forget the part where he lasers an entire building full of teenagers because they were dressed like the joker?

Joker deserved to die, yeah, but injustice superman is cartoonishly evil. If you want an at the very least decent portrayal of "league takes over world", look for the Justice Lords.

Go back to your power scaling thread and keep it there.

Latest dev diary
forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/developer-diary/stellaris-dev-diary-250-elevating-civilization.1520106/

Interesting stuff - orbital rings, serving like a small starbases buffing planets and space catapult, so you can launch your fleets across galaxy, which probably comes too late in the game to be relevant

Google customizes your own autocomplete only on what you've been searching for

still a shit story

>Injustice has fans
This is so sad

>no lies detected

Attached: you loved him.jpg (1600x2460, 1.3M)

Wtf Superman is badass?

Why not permanently cripple Joker and leave him in a bed/wheelchair forever? How does Batman feel about leaving villains unable to walk?

Yeah. Not the bitch in OP though, but the real Supes.

Attached: main-qimg-359680cb16e806e2758bdfcc694d5685-lq.jpg (602x462, 114.01K)

Nice cope.

What?

They always have to take it over the top in a cartoonishly stupid manner otherwise the authoritarian version may start to look appealing and you won't have your clear bad guy.

Are we being raided or is one autistic fuck spamming threads?

The only good thing that involves Injustice Superman is when real Superman shows up, berates him for being a self-obsessed edgelord and kicks the shit out of him.

I can imagine seeing that on the news and breathing a sigh of relief if I was just a DC civilian. With the amount of apocalyptic bullshit that regularly happens in that setting, I would be all too happy for Superman to just take over. Imagine living in an area ridden with gang violence, and then one day you just don't have to worry about it anymore. I would be all for it.

I hate Reddit Quinn so fucking much it’s unreal

regular superman not doing this is insane level of negligence bordering on evil

Injustice is one of the worst things to ever happen to DC characters, especially Superman.

I’ve actually never seen or heard or that, you gotta link? Story time maybe?

I honestly wouldn’t even put it on top 10 worst things

so goddamn funny that Supes is portrayed as villainous for killing Joker because Batman is gay for him, if it had been some random asshole no one would care nearly as much

I agree, I would put it on the top 3 worst things

Batman unironically has tried this on Joker before, but for some reason he's always given world-class medical care. In Under the Red Hood Joker literally states he's been in multiple full-body casts because Batman would try to permanently cripple him, but it didn't stick.

Actually most characters, even Batman in hindsight, pretty much agree Joker deserved to die. It's what Superman started doing afterward, and what IJ Wonder Woman coaxed him into, that was unforgivable.

You meant to write you disagree, but I’m curious as to why you think it’s so bad?
Or rather, why do you thinkit did so much damage?

It’s from the actual Injustice Game
youtu.be/9jWdVyrNPME

A global dictatorship lead by Luthor would be better.

To be fair the OP image is from basically right after Joker nuked Metropolis. It took him 5 years of increasingly ridiculous bullshit for him to be unstable enough to laser teens to death.

Attached: in-JUST-ice.jpg (1285x1892, 589.29K)

>noooooooooooooooooooooooooo
>u can't just kill him

Attached: 1637062717995.jpg (1920x1476, 486.18K)

Injustice Ground Zero

but that's the point, him killing Joker is what started him on that path of being a villain which is dumb as fuck

Where is the edit where he says why didn't You love me Bruce.

>Nukes a major city. Noooooooo don't kill the murdering clown

Attached: Metroid-1-8.jpg (400x225, 23.24K)

People don't like Injustice because it shines a light in how much of a retard Batman is. It goes to shit towards the end, but it was very good.

>People don't like Injustice because it shines a light in how much of a retard Batman is
No, it shines a light on how people are such retards about Batman. This autistic, "no killing - EVER EVER, I'LL KILL YOU FOR IT" mentality isn't who Batman is. If it were genuinely down to killing a monster like the Joker, or Superman killing him and losing a piece of himself, and there was no way to avert the killing, Batman would choose to take the fall instead, and take Joker's life with his own hands. The dream world got it closer to the real Batman than most fucking modern comic writers can manage these days.

People also seem to forget that Batman DID kill the Joker in the universe where Superman doesn't

it popularized a whole list of BS in dc media

>evil superman
like becomes evil in a most edgy way possible and then painted like batman wouldn't turn evil because "he had one bad day" and he pure human will

>one bad day misunderstanding
like the book bend over backwards to try to shove the fucking quote to be true despite Alan moore entire killing joke book is telling you that is complete utter horse shit

>incompetent batman gets blowjob
Injustice batman is shiiiiiiit. like give me ASBAR anyday rather than this batman who is literally a abusive neglectful father, he has no honor what so ever, he constantly morallizing everyone like a massive unironic hypocrite, He he tortures, cripples random guards and commits second hand murder all the time, he suuuuupppper gay for the joker, He make the most retard un-batman mistakes through the entire series, he's a pure dumbass but they write him like a massive big brain strategist paragon. Like you think they're a point to show how batman is in the wrong but then IJ2 plays it straight "HE BATMAN SHUT UP YOUR WRONG!!".

>B-list cannon fodder
.....it not surprising or interesting seeing a b-list character get killed to raise artificial stakes

>the justice league/super power heroes are elitist fascist
every JL are depicted as a spineless loser going along with fascism or completely evil/elistist how don't understand the "true heroes the humans vigilantes"

>status quo must be uphold
despite being rule under one government for a half decade the world just goes back to normal? capital & corporate corruption, cultural persecution & racism, and alien invasion just return to normal but is completley ignore and brush off becuse Batman may actual look bad because of it

>shut up she/he gay/quircky that completely redeemable
Harley get away with everything because she gay and quirky. Like even poison icy just doesn't give a shit about her with how much she been a complete unlikable character

>This autistic, "no killing - EVER EVER, I'LL KILL YOU FOR IT" mentality isn't who Batman is.
If you want to say "the main comics continuity isn't who Batman is", well, you're not wrong but it's an odd definition.

Attached: Batman cuts Jasons throat.jpg (1988x1528, 2.52M)

That's the truth though, because that's the Batman who's the victim of editorial mandates and random writers like Winnick or King deciding it's time to try and ruin him.

Why does injustice comic art look so wooden and expressionless? It's one of those cases when the comic is trying too hard to look like the games but ends up looking stiff and lacking in dynamism.

Attached: Injustice kek.jpg (602x938, 180.02K)

Commies sure love authoritarian regimes

Holy shit, I thought you guys were just kidding. Bats really is gay for the Joker.

Attached: 1599598745681.jpg (315x400, 33.56K)

The 1st Injustice was the best (albeit Year One is kinda slow and the art is bad). Imo it does the best argument why Heros should never kill. Usually people argue the Slippery Slope fallacy and it's lame; Injustice: Gods Among Us step-by-step reasonably showed how Superman became a tyrannical sociopath after his 1st kill.

>Because he's our most popular villain, Bruce. He sells more movie tickets than you and I put together.

Attached: 1646674063998.jpg (1031x876, 144.5K)

Injustice was retarded because the entire setup is lazy, it stands on the theory that everyone is retarded. Supes is retarded, Bats is retarded, Wondy is mega-retarded, the entire Justice League is retarded, somehow only Harley Quinn stopped being retarded - so much so that they made her the audience surrogate.
When you need so many asspulls for the story to work, maybe consider that something is wrong with the story.

>does the best argument why Heros should never kill
it really doesn't. i could see if it was somebody like poison Ivy or even regular Luthor, but it's unrepentant, pure evil Joker after he just nuked a city. Among like all the villains in DC it's insane how this dude is alive in general but that's a whole other topic. The reason the slippery slope thing in injustice sucks is because it has several heroes being complete dickheads afterwards. Bruce was a turbo autist who never even tried to console his "friend," WW was belligerent as fuck, Flash was a coward, Hal was a coward and idiot, Dick...was a great guy and did the best he could til Damian stopped him, etc. It's a story about usually moral superheroes constantly making the worst choices possible well beyond a slippery slope

Attached: 1630419195736.jpg (1920x1476, 576.08K)

why is he bleeding from his eyes with just a broken arm?

Injustice works because it has the one thing most big two comic books lack. Consequences. Character die? They stay dead. It's literally that simple.

Mortal Kombat biology?

Injustice was shit because of the batwank. Batman should've been the villain of the story - Joker blows up Gotham, Batman finally snaps, kills Joker, dismantles the Justice League with his plan, fucks up Superman with some kryptonite shit, and teams up with Lex Luthor to enact his dictatorship. Some of the Justice League agree to join him (not goddamn Wonder Woman though), and the story is about weakened Superman fighting against Batman.
But no, we can't let our golden boy Batman be bad, so we'll jump through a thousand hoops to make Superman bad instead.

Attached: 1625228335577.jpg (422x422, 47.81K)

The game is good but the people pretending that the story is anywhere near original or good just don't read comics or have bad taste in general.

>Injustice: Gods Among Us step-by-step reasonably showed how Superman became a tyrannical sociopath after his 1st kill.
I think you and I read different books because the one I read still had a functioning world, even after supers killed joker. It was after batman wouldnt fucking calm down after his boyfriend's death that shit turned sideways. Like really, blowing up a statue in public, releasing all the criminals from prison, feeding fucking harley quinn a super pill? And this is somehow all ignored because hurr durr superman is hitler slippery slides muh fasciionism

Gets even worse with the JSA prequel since Joker killed like almost half of them and they still let him go.

>an entire building full of teenagers because they were dressed like the joker?
So future criminals without morals or purpose? Justified.

batman just needs a hard reset. there is no reason why he wouldn't allow the state to put joker down at this point.

You see how WW's nose is bleeding? Are you wondering "Why is she bleeding when she's breaking his arm?"
Maybe because there was a fight that consisted of more than this single panel
Maybe because she jammed her thumbs into his eyes in the previous page

There is a reason - Joker is a popular character. By every conceivable logic, Joker should've been six feet under ages ago, but this can't happen because you can't have Batman without him.

>I made a vow to never let the Joker die and I'll kill as many men, women, and children as I need to keep it

yeah he's down pretty bad for clown dick

Attached: tumblr_2b5544a2be08827b564726cbc1f2dfe2_22f6dbb2_2048.jpg (1615x1527, 872.05K)