BLACK SUPERMAN IS OFFICIALLY HAPPENING THIS IS NOT A DRILL

BLACK SUPERMAN IS OFFICIALLY HAPPENING THIS IS NOT A DRILL.

Attached: Screenshot_20220414-123816.jpg (720x1156, 289.42K)

Good. About time.

We’ve known it’s been happening for over a year now.

are you okay user?

That project was cancelled

Oh my God an alien looks like a black man instead of a white man what a big difference. Sarcasm .

oh boy can't wait for the obligatory
>white guy says something racist and superman shames him and everyone kneels to superman with fists raised
scene

>news from a Twitter insider
>news is about a story draft
>news say that it may not get accepted
>Coates never talk about his plans like every other director, writer or actor
>contradicts the previous rumors
>people still believe it

I really wouldn't care if it means we'll get a good fucking Superman story. But we'll get the usual racebait bullshit that somehow will turn Superman into Black Panther and Krypton into Wakanda.

>Coates never talk about his plans like every other director, writer or actor
Most writers don't say shit about stuff until it's almost out.

You do realize having a highly successful alien technology of people who look like black humans doesn't stop it from being Ariens?

Finally it’s time!!

Attached: 9E98D6FB-A7AA-49D2-BDA2-C017D2BB9044.jpg (960x1034, 637.56K)

ESL-kun, please.

Attached: BigFatHairyDeal.jpg (608x410, 204.06K)

You do realize having a highly successful alien society and while develop technology of people who look like black humans doesn't stop it from being a Arien society ?

I have no problem with Superman being black but inb4 they change all his ideals and personality to fit with a very specific subset of American culture because Americans are narcissistic as fuck when they attempt social commentary and can literally not think outside their own bubble

>But we'll get the usual racebait bullshit that somehow will turn Superman into Black Panther and Krypton into Wakanda.
>We wuz a prosperous planet of science and royalty and stuff until de white man Brainiac took it all and blowed it up.
>Educate them, Jam El.

You just don't want Superman to be black
Why you gotta be so racist?

I don't care what he looks like I just want the movie to be good

Do you think they’ll keep Lois white or make her Latina?

>he finally wrote the script
Bravo
Anyways it’s cancelled

They've wanted this for years. In the past they tried to offer the role to Will Smith but he didn't take it because knew it was a different time. Yes, Will Smith as Kal-El of Krypton.

The only good thing about this is that when it bombs worse than the Ghostbusters 2016 DC won’t try to reboot superman for at least another ten or twenty years. and with their track record that can only be a good thing.

I would prefer we never get another superman movie ever again rather than keep seeing his Image and Legacy corrupted like this

>In this timeline Daxamites took over primitive Blackrypton, since Blackryptonians never developed advanced techonology
>Black Superman comes to earth after Blackryptonians destroy Daxam II after the Daxamites give it back as reparations
>Years pass, and Blackal-El arrives on Metropolis
>"Shieeeeeeeeet Daxam II was a shithole, we woulda been as advanced as Daxam I if not for the Daxam Devil!!!!" Superman tells Lois Lane, who writes all about her and Superman's saucy flirting back during her single years, from before she married and formed a family with billionaire industrialist Lex Luthor
>Superman says he banged her, and she prefers blackrypto-dick
>Everyone pretends this is true, so as to not hurt the blackryptonian feelings

I'd watch that.

NuSuperman's kryptonite is when white people look at him funny, it makes him kill, steal, rape, and be an ethnonationalist

The controversy over this is going to make the Ghostbusters 2016 and Amazons rings of power controversies seem like a calm rational civil disagreement.

A black superman movie wouldn't bomb. Americans would go watch it and give it twenty oscar nominations just to simp their black masters some more.

If I didn’t know any better I’d assume they purposefully sabotaged Henry Cavills superman movies and made them as bad as possible purely to make the new black superman look less bad by comparison.

He took at least 3 white roles in the past tho?

I don't really want black Superman but I especially don't want a Ta-Nahesi Coates Black Superman. Coates is just going to turn Superman into a neoliberal Obama analogue because that's his view of what black success looks like. If you want a black hero then I think Coates is one of the worst to do so.

Reminder that Coates got so btfo by Cornel West that he deleted all his social media.

Ghostbusters 2016 was a complete box office bomb. The Netflix cowboy bebop similarly bombed. Well it hasn’t come out yet the rings of power isn’t looking much better off.

A character that should be a unifying thing for all people to come and agree upon and see the humanity in each other. Is just to be the next theater in the ongoing far left versus Alt right versus normal people culture war.

A black superman movie did bomb though. White genocide was a thing before you where born.

Attached: IMG_2388.jpg (1024x512, 118.42K)

>You just don't want Superman to be black
Yeah, because he's not black.
>Why you gotta be so racist?
I'm not.

Attached: chadly.jpg (912x1024, 71.21K)

>Ghostbusters 2016 was a complete box office bomb.
Black Panther wasn't, though.

They'll just call it "an important movie for the black community," and suddenly it's an Oscar-winning blockbuster.

I prefer him white, that doesn't make me a racist.

that's not superman
>black superman
&
>black superman expy
are two different things.

Superman is literally black in the comics. There's multiple of them.

They'll make her a blonde, to jack off at the theater

Trust me when it bombs the toxicity is going to be a lot worse because it’s a “black movie” and not a “girl movie”

Too bad none of those are the ones they're adapting lmaoooo

Attached: 1507442818446.png (249x253, 93.85K)

Still isn't a Superman expy, he was apart of clarks supporting cast in the 90s. He's black ironman if anything.

It’s been nearly 2 years since this movie was announced and they are just turning the script now?

Yeah, I can already tell defenders of the film will just use racists as excuse to deflect any/all criticism.

Same tired, old trick.

Attached: SAsaSA.png (379x855, 233.86K)

Attached: 1563288204667.jpg (1024x634, 107.29K)

It will be a glorious day when assholes like him are finally viewed with the same disgust that the overt racists of the 20th Century received.

Sure, it'll be a few decades, but it will be well-worth the wait.

Faster than a speeding bullet, yet still manages to get shot by the cops

hey remember when Rosanna made a racist joke and was tossed off her show and everyone clapped even though she apologized?

>this is the man writing a movie about a hero who unconditionally loves humanity
wow, I don't see how this will fail at all.

>Black Superman
>is gonna be Calvin Ellis or Val Zod or some Hollywood mashup of the two
>not just making a Steel movie
Fuck this shit.
DC already has long standing black characters.
Just make fucking movies of them!

Attached: 3452201-4007038550-steel.jpg (906x685, 294.65K)

Just treat it like you're watching a trainwreck unfold in slow-motion, user.

Much more entertaining that way.

You just know you'll get a scene where a ludicrous caricature of a racist cop stops Black Kent and shoots him only to find he deflects bullets.
Thunderous applause will fill the theater, and people will tweet for weeks about how much they cried when they saw it.

Whitebois just mad their women are going to be slobbering when they see that massive bulge in black superman's pants. Give it up there is a new world order and you aren't part of it

that's okay. the audience for this also hates white people so they wont see a problem.

He literally replaced the man of steel after he died.

Lex Luther will hate Superman because he's racist.

Does Superman have the most racist fanbase?

>>is gonna be Calvin Ellis or Val Zod or some Hollywood mashup of the two
I'm pretty sure they aren't using either. Could be misremembering, but I swear it's just a black Clark Kent.

Which is even worse, because then they'd be ignoring the actual black supermen just to achieve maximum profit.

No, but it does have the most rabid shitposters attached to it like many ticks and barnacles.

Such as yourself.

Attached: 1621637084165.png (498x486, 256.38K)

Im not reading all of that but 9 edits is kinda insane. Dude is taking himself to seriously.
Black panther was already made white in the comics. Also comparing and African kings to a fictional God is silly.

...and HEAVEN FORBID Warners ever has the balls to fund a movie about a black comic book superhero created by black creators. That would mean they'd actually have to pay
We still don't have a live action Static series or an Icon movie.
Meanwhile Bendis gets his shitty DC Ironheart 2.0 get a fucking CW series.
Fuck these cowards and their fake diversity.
They can't bring themselves Support black comic creators. Too much of a long for them.
They just make Superman black and call it a day.

Attached: Milestone Comics - Icon.jpg (681x1024, 268.61K)

>black masters
Uhh I don't think the master are black dude. I mean they own like a ton of banks and Hollywood and stuff.

Yeah, this is honestly what pisses me off the most. They don't want their own shit, they want *someone else's*. In their hateful minds, it has no value if it's not zero-sum.

And I would unironically love to see a good Steel movie. I've always liked him in the comics, and wish he would be better-handled. A film could well be the way he gets properly made into a household name, much like Iron Man was.

Of course, in the real world, retarded Hollywood is incapable of putting a black man on screen without fellating them, so it would likely suck.

Yeah. That's just fucking even lazier.
Just like making fucking Jimmy Olsen black instead of just having John Henry Irons.

Attached: mechad-brooks-jimmy-olsen.jpg (618x412, 57.55K)

Officially no. He was one of four people that attempted that at the same time, And he never called himself superman.

I unironically only want to see a black superman to see the insecure white boys blow a gasket.

You are wrong, the rumors said that superman son will be black.

>They can't bring themselves Support black comic creators.
how about some black people actually spend their money and support black comic creators?
Black people will just never spend dime one, will they? Just too fucking impossible.

>3 evil white guys was the other option

>Fuck these cowards and their fake diversity.
That's my thing about these raceswaps;

It pisses ME off because I just want the original character I like, not some variant of him/her that will inevitably act different to compensate for the change.

It should be pissing THEM off that black people and other non-whites just get hand-me-down legacies who get a new coating of color slapped onto the character's skin and hair. No independent colored heroes get pushed--just the legacies who already have fans.

It's utterly retarded that it's still eaten up as "progressive," when it's the pure minimum being done to satiate non-whites.

>You are wrong, the rumors said that superman son will be black.
Wait.. isn't Superman's son... gay?
RUH ROH

Attached: Tariq Nasheed - IMDb.jpg (509x767, 95.31K)

you want to see one because you're a faggot that gets off on strong black men

>You are wrong
>the rumors said
You've written a self-defeating sentence, user.

Superboy was evil?

Any person on the planet but this piece of shit for superman. Never has there been someone less in line with superman. Fucking horrible. Coates is legitimately a sociopath.

>They can't bring themselves Support black comic creators
Maybe blacks should support themselves? Why should white people have to shell out money to support your comic? Why are blacks owed my support?

We're talking about Hollywood.
You'd need a powerful black producer to get a black owned superhero made.
Yet most of them are too busy making other black centric movies. They can't be bothered with capeshit.

Nope. I just want to see the amount of seethe in Yea Forums and /ck/
I probably won't even be watching the movie until it's streaming.

Kryptonite will be fueled by white privilege

LMAO, who's insecure? It's black people's infinite well of insecurity that is to blame for all this shit.
I have no problem being the color I am, it's only you weaklings who can't even exist in a world without everyone catering to your narcissistic whims and calling it "moral". All because you can't get over the one big L you took in history. Babies, the lot of you.

Would Lois be bald?

Couldn't care less about Supes himself being black. It doesn't matter at all and could be very powerful. Just get anyone but Coates to write it.

why the fuck does the notion of adapting an actual black superhero make you so livid?

anyone with money can get a movie made. don't give me that lazy bullshit

Attached: 889c8d59fe86e6fac05_fadd85ec_1280.jpg (1280x1890, 217.07K)

Black Kal-El, here's your Lois Lane

Attached: 1615401469475.jpg (3114x4927, 1.62M)

you're not fooling anyone. Will you be taking your wife's son to see it?

>Bald Lois
>He cums on her scalp
HNNNG

Is that Stef Joosten? Does she still do stuff? I noticed she deleted all her Youtube videos a while ago.

Yeah. You're not coming off as insecure at all.

>>how about some black people actually spend their money and support black comic creators
>>why the fuck does the notion of adapting an actual black superhero make you so livid?

wow, you just TOTALLY ignored the point didn't you? fucking idiots can't even read

>It should be pissing THEM off that black people and other non-whites just get hand-me-down legacies who get a new coating of color slapped onto the character's skin and hair. No independent colored heroes get pushed--just the legacies who already have fans.
Fucking THIS.
It's Hollywood hedging their bets.
Just slap some black on 'em.
Black people and actors themselves have to accept hand me down white roles.
That ain't right.
It's even more fucked up when they blackwash a character and make her more of a side character for a blonde actress's vanity project.

Attached: smolett birds of prey movie harley quinn 1581195151707c.jpg (274x469, 61.13K)

runs up to slap someone that makes fun of Lois.

I care because you do simple as. White people are already getting removed from works and phased out of entertainment. So I want more representation for my people. I don't need or want to have more non-white media forced down my throat.

>The son of lex luthor is good.

No, you got mad when somebody suggested the superhero industry adapt an actual black superhero.

It's not the "white superhero comic/movie industry," so I don't know why you're playing this game that black people have to do it themselves rather than DC just adapting their own fucking characters.

>The Netflix cowboy bebop similarly bombed
How is this relevant exactly?

I wonder what this people would say about a White South African Black Panther or, heck, just a white Cyborg...

That wasn't reveal till after.

What do I even have to be insecure about? Let me hear the narcissistic lies you've told yourself to try and fake some worth in the world.